Return to Haunted Sex House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim stayed in place watching for a moment, and felt the heat of their bodies begin to lap against him, like a force field of lust spreading out, inviting him to come closer. He turned around and quickly walked away, his heart pounding, leaving the sounds of rutting behind him.

*****

Troy and Tim were walking through the fields in the back of the house, sweeping the high grass with sticks as they paced.

"Man, this kinda feels just like busywork, doesn't it?" Troy asked. "Like Andre was trying to get rid of us."

Tim shrugged and they kept walking and wandering. They found little interesting; a few mostly-rotted wooden benches, a rusting old lawnmower under a tree. They walked out behind the house far enough to reach an old wooden shed, but couldn't pull the door open when they got there. It was jammed in, supporting the roof now. They hadn't brought along their flashlights, so when they glanced in the small window by the door, all they could see was cobwebs.

They walked over to a small dark pool of water that sat behind the shed. The water was black, and a thin green slime was on the surface of the standing water. The sun had been up for hours, but a grey mist still slowly moved over the water.

Both of them stood there silently, staring at it for a few minutes, and not a thing stirred under the surface, no insects buzzed around, and no birds or other small creatures set down even at the farther shore.

They turned around and started walking back. "Hey, what's that," Tim said. They were supposed to explore around for a few more hours, but when they saw the flickering lights in the second-floor window, they moved closer to the house.

"Looks like...candlelight?" Troy said. They knew that Hana and Hesperia had been in the basement when they left -- so it could be one of the others up there. Or something else.

Troy bit his bottom lip and looked at Tim, "I'm not sure we should take a look, I mean, we haven't really finished exploring out here..."

"I'm tired of being fucked around," Tim said. "Let's see what's on. Everybody's got flashlights, why is there a ton of candles up there?"

He started pacing towards the house, and Tim said, "Okay," and followed behind him.

They kept silent and moved quietly as they entered the house. Nobody seemed to be around on the first floor, but as they crept upstairs they heard some noises. Tim was walking first, and as they turned a corner of a hallway, they saw the glow of light shining out one door. On some hunch, Tim stepped into the one doorway before it. "Maybe we can see something from here," he whispered to Troy.

It was a narrow room, that could likely have been used as a storage closet previously. When they closed the door to the hallway behind them, they could see light coming through at the end of the small space. They moved towards it carefully and knelt down, finding cracks through which they could peek at the action going on in the other room.

It was one of the other bedrooms, that only Andre and Hana had explored previously. Banks of candles were flickering on each side of the room, wax dripping, illuminating the wallpaper that was a deep red with gold designs - where it hadn't peeled off the wall entirely.

There was a large circular mirror hanging on one wall of the bedroom. The glass itself seemed to be of poor quality, the way it muddily reflected things, little swirls in the surface here and there, but the frame was thick and ornate, a rich gold that depicted an ugly, beastly serpent circling the mirror and swallowing its own tail.

In the centre there was a sort of device set up, where Andre had been stripped down to his boxer shorts, and now his dark skin glistened in the candle light as he bent over onto it, placing his wrists in supports on either side of his head. "Yes, strap me in securely. It's necessary for the ceremony."

On either side of him were Denise and Dorota. They had both stripped down to nothing but panties, Dorota's perfect medium-sized breasts and the larger full breasts of Tim's mother hanging freely. Troy gasped as he saw the big shiny rings pierced through each of Denise's nipples. He gave Tim a slight punch on the shoulder, "Fuck, look at your mom's tits!" he said under his breath. The women were doing as requested, strapping in Andre's wrists, making sure they were tightly in place. They did the same to leather straps that went around his chest, and kept his head facing forward, about five feet from the mirror.

They moved back to secure his ankles, and Denise grabbed his boxer cloth between two fingers and raised her eyebrow at Dorota as she gave a playful tug. Dorota nodded and helped the older woman slide the underwear off her boyfriend.

Andre closed his eyes and spoke. "Now I shall begin the incantations. Do not interrupt me. You cannot interrupt me. I will repeat the incantations of the coming, the revealing, and the unbinding." He then cleared his throat and started to chant under his breath. Little of it carried over to the boys watching, but what they did hear sounded to be in some foreign tongue they couldn't place.

They took a glance at each other, but could see that the other didn't have any clue what was happening either. The crotches of the front of their pants were getting tighter as their cocks stirred and they watched the strange ceremony.

The two topless women ran their hands up and down Andre's flexed legs as he chanted, rubbing and caressing him. His cock was hanging down between his legs, getting harder, and Denise reached out for it, grabbing it at the base, as she looked over to Dorota with a raised eyebrow. The cock twitched and got harder as she held it.

Andre continued his chanting, changing around the words, altering his rhythm, as something began to glitter on the surface of the mirror, like stars reflected in a bowl of watered-down milk. But the girls didn't notice. Denise was watching as Dorota, kneeling down, spread her soft lips wider and took the head of Andre's cock in her mouth, her lips sliding along the fat head as she rubbed her tongue right on the tip. Her throat gulped down the saliva building up in her mouth as she went deeper on the throbbing meat. Denise leaned in and put her lips on Andre's big black sweaty balls.

They boys kept watching, undetected. They took the chance to make a little noise, as they reached down, unzipped and unbuttoned their pants, and pulled their cocks out so they could watch and jerk off at the same time.

Something began to change with the mirror, little by little a mist appeared to swirl across its surface, with little tendrils slowly reaching their way out to the three people in the room. Andre kept chanting, and the two women seemed in a trance now. Dorota opened her mouth wider, her head twisting to give that large cock a good route into her, as she bobbed her mouth up and down on it, every few movements going deep and making little gagging sounds. Denise groped and felt up her own big tits as she licked and sucked on his balls, then she stuck her long wet tongue right out, slurping it over his balls, upwards, past where his scrotum ended and up his asscrack, running her tongue over his black asshole. Andre grunted and broke off chanting for a second, and all three participants moaned.

"Holy shit," Troy whispered, then looked over sheepishly, sorry he had spoken out loud. The boys glanced at each other, then down at each other's cock. They had gotten so hard and thick in their hands as they stroked and squeezed them very hard, not being gentle as the scene in front of them made them feel more and more wild. Troy watched as Tim took his hand off his own cock, licked his palm to slick it up, then went back to beating his thick meat. Troy imitated the move, making a face as he was surprised by all the tangy precum on his own palm, though he gave it a good drooling lick and went back to jerking off.

Denise put her hands on Andre's buttocks, kneading them and spreading them, and really working her wet tongue over his tight asshole, then digging it in. As the tone of his chanting changed with stifled moans, she chuckled and kissed his asshole wetly, "Mmm, he loves it."

"Oh yeah?" Dorota moved her face up. One hand was wrapped tightly around Andre's cock that dripped with her drool, and she kept jerking him as she moved in closer to Denise's face to see what she was doing. Closer. And closer. Then she flicked her tongue out and they both licked and teased his tight twitching asshole.

Troy had squeezed his eyes shut and was panting loudly. "Oh gawwwd," he moaned out, squeezing his cock, like looking any more would send him over the edge. Tim kept watching and stroking slow, as he felt Troy move beside him, drop down on his hands and knees. "Um, I think I dropped something down here..." Troy muttered as if excusing himself, but a moment later Tim sighed as he felt a set of lips slide down on his fat cock. "Mph-MPHLT," Troy moaned from deep in his chest as he started sliding his lips and tongue over Tim's cockhead.

Andre's knees were trembling from the action of wet tongues on his asshole. As one wet tongue slid in extra-deep and wiggled around, it made his eyes pop open, and he saw the emanating ghostly tendrils from the mirror reaching out, so close to his face now. The substance pulsed with a glowing light, regular as a heartbeat. "Oh, yes!" he moaned out, a string of drool running off his lip and splattering down his chin.

Dorota gave Andre a spank and then stepped back and walked off to rummage around in a small bag they had brought from downstairs. Denise took over behind him, pushing her face right in his ass, her lips smacking kisses off his asshole as her tongue twisted up into it, horny grunts coming from her as her hands went to the sides of her big soft tits and wrapped them around his cock. She squeezed his cock between them and worked him up and down, tit-fucking his cock from behind while she drooled into and licked at his asshole, driving her wet tongue inside, working her tongue-stud around.

On the other side of the wall, Tim was straining to keep his eyes open to watch, as his eyelids kept fluttering shut from pleasure. One of his hands was on Troy's head and he was helping him bob his teen mouth up and down that rock-hard throbbing cock. Tim thrust his hips into Troy's face, feeling his cockhead make the other young man gag a bit, as one of Troy's hands was on Tim's bare asscheek, squeezing it and helping hold himself up, while his other hand was between his own legs, furiously jerking himself off as he tasted that big oozing cock.

Denise was moaning in ecstasy, her eyes closed, wet tongue fucking Andre's ass in-and-out, her pierced breasts feeling that big throbbing cock between them. She felt a presence near her and opened her eyes and saw Dorota standing there, with a subtle change. She grinned and pulled her mouth off, "Mmm, baby, that's so sexy." She let her tits slide off the cock and moved to the side a bit, spreading Andre's asscheeks with her hands and letting fly another ball of spit at his winking asshole. "Fucking give it to him, honey." Dorota was standing behind him, a tall leggy blonde who had now strapped on a big black plastic dildo, its shiny thickness decorated with lifelike veins, a big set of plastic balls between her legs.

Andre might have wanted to turn his head, but he couldn't, because the tendrils from the mirror were wrapping themselves around his neck now. They had a slight stinging, paralyzing sensation, like jellyfish. Trailing them, a full cylinder of white cloud was emerging from the mirror, creeping closer and closer to Andre's head, swirling a little like a slow whirlpool. His chanting had gotten quieter and quieter, and now he just looked straight ahead, his eyes wide, sweat running down his face.

Dorota put her hand on Andre's back and began pushing the fat cockhead up his ass. He had been relaxed considerably by their mouths, and the big plastic cock started sliding up into him, even with the supernatural terror he was facing. Denise chuckled wickedly at the sight and kept spreading his ass, as Dorota gave him a spank and started thrusting more enthusiastically, her hair waving with the motion as she fucked his arched-up black ass. "Yeah you like fuckin' ass, huh?" she grunted. "You like taking some fucking ass by force? Learn to fucking like THIS."

Andre began shouting and screaming then, not just because of the violation, but because the presence from the mirror now began enveloping the top of his head. And it didn't feel so good. He struggled against the bonds. "Aiiie!...something's wrong..something...AhhhHHH, help help HELP...you fucking bitches!!!" Tears started running down his cheeks. Dorota found the wiggling of his body helped her slide that long thick fake cock deeper up his ass, and she fucked him more vigorously. His voice may have been putting up a fight, but his body was giving in to the fucking.

"Noooo..." he kept pleading. "This is wrong wrong WRONG. Somebody help me nowwww. Fuck! Dorota! Denise, you worthless fucking mother..." The creeping presence now covered his eyes, and if he could see anything, it wasn't the room in front of him anymore. "Ahh, fuck all of ya - burn in hell!!" Dorota held his hips and kept fucking his ass. Denise dropped down, slid her head in from behind between their legs and put her mouth on Andre's cock, and started pulling herself up, her hands on his asscheeks, deepthroating him loudly and wetly, gagging hard, as her breasts moved and thick spit ran down them in rivulets. On the other side of the cracks in the wall, Troy had already cum, splattering the dirty floor with his thick load, as he filled his mouth with Tim's cock, a hand on the balls now coaxing out a big load.

None of them moved to help Andre, and his protests continued until the presence moved down to cover his mouth.

Tim called out loudly when he came, "Ah, fuck!" He put both hands on Troy's head and fucked into his mouth and throat roughly on the last strokes, making Troy struggle awkwardly, gagging and coughing at the same time as the cum started to blast in his mouth. Troy made sick messy sounds as he tried to swallow what he could, but half of everything - drool, snot, tears, sweat, ended up on the floor in front of him, as he let the cock slip out of his mouth. The boys looked at each other awkwardly for a moment, then both pressed their faces back against the wall to see what was occurring in the other room.

The solid cylindrical shaft of white light was still there, emerging from the circular mirror. It had swallowed up a good part of Andre's body now, as he was still fixed in place, and the presence was just finishing enveloping his ribs. He still seemed alive, as his legs and toes twitched and strained.

Dorota was still fucking away at his ass, and she used the resistance to fuck into him at this angle and then that, until she felt him really strain, as she squeezed his asscheeks and drove in deep, holding her fake cock inside him. Denise was under him, and was deepthroating that cock up the balls. She felt it too and strained to get as much cock down her throat as possible, as that big black dick throbbed and started to cum down her throat. She took a good half-dozen blasts straight down her throat before it became too much and she had to pull off. A few cum-blasts still hit her face as she pulled off, then stood up and hugged one hand around Dorota as they shared a spermy kiss between their lips, hands caressing each other's chests.

Maybe the taste of the cum brought them out of their trance a bit, as they both then looked over at Andre's half-enveloped body, and the slowly-creeping menacing body of otherworldly light.

"Oh shit," Denise said, and slapped Dorota's ass, "Let's get out of here."

*****

It was about an hour later, in the living room, and the four who had been upstairs were sitting around, mostly quiet, at the same time tense from their experience, and feeling a dopey relaxation from the intense orgasms all of them, even the women, had experienced during the event.

Some time after, Denise and Dorota had worked up the courage to venture back into the room, but they didn't find much. The big mirror was hanging off the wall, looking normal, if a bit dusty, and the restraining device was sitting empty near the centre of the room, looking much as they'd found it stored in the closet.

There was no sign of Andre, other than the fecund smell of sex still in the air, and a slightly oily, sooty deposit on all the things in the room. They quickly left the room and shut the door behind them.

"So Mom," Tim said, "It was supposed to be a...freeing, um, liberation ceremony of some kind?" He took another hit off the joint he was smoking and passed it to Troy. They'd tried to look through Andre's belongings to find more clues, but other than notebooks it would take weeks to get through, about the only thing of use they found was a tupperware container with a large amount of marijuana. Dorota had rolled some up in a paper, and they were all smoking it as they talked.

Denise was leaning against one of the rolled-up sleeping bags, and she lazily looked at her son, as her large breasts were packed into a thin white t-shirt she'd changed into, the rings that sat in her nipple piercings pressed through the material. She wore a raggedy pair of blue jean shorts, and Dorota was snuggled up against her, resting her head on Denise's thigh as her hair was stroked.

"Yeah, that's about it, Tim," his mother told him. "Andre believed the two girls, um..."

"Aurora and Dawn," Dorota added. Then she took a hit off the joint, held it in, and faced upwards until Denise leaned down and inhaled the smoke from Dorota's mouth into her own. The boys watched silently.

Denise exhaled slowly through her nose, staring down her son, and then continued, "Right. So, um, he thought the girls were imprisoned by the house, and the ceremony we went through was meant to try to free them."

"How??" Troy asked. "I mean, how was THAT supposed to help?"

Denise shrugged. "He didn't really share much with us. I think he wanted to get in touch with the spirit of the father, to convince him to free the daughters, or at least let them speak to us more freely. I think he contacted something a lot bigger and more sinister than the father." They were all silent for a time. She added in, "Um, just the chanting in front of the mirror and the binding was the ceremonial part. The rest of it..." She ran her fingers through Dorota's blonde hair, watching the strands fall one by one, "...we kinda improvised that part." They both giggled.

Eventually, the joint finished, they realized they hadn't heard from Hana or Hesperia since the morning. The boys volunteered to investigate, so they were sent off, each carrying a flashlight.

Everything was quiet as they walked down the stairs to the basement, and Troy, walking first, stopped halfway down, and turned back to Tim. They were in total darkness except for the glow of their flashlights.

"Um," Troy nibbled his bottom lip a little, "Thanks for not saying anything in front of them. Uh, about what happened when we were watching."

"Oh," Tim said. "Yeah sure, that's cool. It's not a big deal."

"Because I'm not gay, you know." Troy said. "It was just kind of...in the moment, you know."

Tim nodded, "Yeah I totally get it. I mean," he laughed a little, "Not like it didn't feel pretty good. Hah. But no, I get what you mean. It's the house that's makin' all of us act out like this. I wouldn't expect you to be able to fight it off more than anyone else."

"Wow, really?" Troy beamed a big smile at Tim. He took a step closer and was looking him up and down slowly, his tongue-tip sticking out between his lips. Tim could see a large bulge forming in the front of Troy's pants. "That's really cool, I mean, you're so cool. I mean, I just love hanging out, you know, and if we got to be like better friends that'd be....uh, so awesome...so if you ever like need anything...like, um..."