Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Jody sagged against Milt, and when the kiss finally ended, she began hugging him, squeezing her breathtaking body against the erection that lurched and throbbed in his slacks. "I guess you do want me, don't you," she whispered, giggling softly.

"More than you could possibly know!" Milt said. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom.

Jody, happier than she'd ever been in her life, nestled her head in the crook of his neck and her fingers ran through his hair.

Milt stood her on her feet when they reached her bedroom and they kissed again. His fingers trembling, he opened the buttons down the front of her dress. Then, when that was off, he stared at her a moment, then he had her sit down on the bed and removed her bra and panties, too. He sat down and Jody began working on his clothes and, soon, they were lying naked in each other's arms on her bed.

The caress of Jody's bare, warm flesh against his was so extraordinarily pleasurable that a

shudder of ecstasy swept through Milt. For a second he was concerned he would come, just from snuggling against her. Somewhere he found the strength to control himself and began exploring Jody's lean, lovely physique. Softly, touching her as if she were super-fragile, he began stroking her skin.

He'd been with her before, many times, but he was still shaken by how lovely she was. She was slim, yet beautifully shaped. Her breasts were flawless firm globes, tipped with rosy circles out of which grew thick, mouth-watering nipples. He took a rigid tip between his lips and lashed it with his tongue.

"Oh! God!" Jody groaned. Her hands tangled in Milt's hair, pulling him tighter against her.

He adored her chest with his lips for what seemed like an eternity, kissing first one breast, then the other, then back again, while Jody groaned and mewled with joy, her body twisting and straining, her hands clawing at him.

"So good!" she groaned. "Oh, Milt! You're making me feel so good! I love you! I love you!"

"I love you, too," Milt told her, and continued paying homage to her finely molded body. Her skin was soft as silk, and rippled as his hands and lips moved over it. He was determined to touch every inch of her, to know her as completely as possible, even though he was hard as a rock and about to explode any minute. This time, had to be perfect. It had to be!

Jody's moans and cries grew louder as Milt kept caressing, kissing, and exploring her. He

stopped and gazed at her and was almost overwhelmed when he saw her passion-flushed face and the way she was twisting and turning with need.

"I need you! Please, Milt! Please! I need you!" Jody begged, pulling at him.

Milt rolled atop her and was startled when his erection slid into her. A shudder went through him and he struggled to keep from coming! He was there! In her! It was incredible! Slowly, he lowered his hips and sank deeper into Jody as warmth and delight roared through him, threatening to overwhelm him.

"Yes! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! I can't wait! Milt! I can't wait! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!" Jody cried. Her body stiffened, then began to quake violently. "Ahh! I'm coming! Milt! Milt! Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!" she cried as she exploded into bliss.

"Yes! Oh, God, Yes! Yes! Jody! Jody!" Milt screamed and came with her. It felt as if his whole body had liquefied and was being pumped through his erection. Never, ever, had he experienced anything this wonderful!

Finished, Milt rolled off her, onto his back, more drained, yet more energized than he'd ever been after making love. All of the sexual experiences he'd had in his life paled in comparison to what he had just experienced.

Jody was all over him, kissing him, hugging him, babbling excitedly. "I love you! Oh,

God, I love you, Milt!" she gushed. "That was fantastic! Making love with you always feels so good! God! I love you! I love you!"

"I love you, too, honey," Milt told her, kissing her. "What we have is the best it's ever been for me."

Jody gazed down at him, wide-eyed and adoring. "Is it really?" she asked. She found that a bit hard to believe, given how old he was, and how many experiences he must have had.

Milt nodded. "Nothing I've ever done feels as wonderful as making love with you does," he told her, then he kissed her again.

"I'm glad you decided to do what you did tonight," she whispered.

Her hands were caressing him and Milt was responding powerfully. He had always believed he could only make love once a night. Jody was changing that...he couldn't believe how quickly she could rejuvenate him!

"My God, Milt! I think you're getting hard again!" Jody exclaimed. Her hand gripped him as if to verify what she was seeing. "You are...you are getting hard again!"

"Uhh! It sure feels that way," Milt groaned. He could actually feel the blood pumping into his organ, making it stiffen and swell.

Jody began stroking him and he got still harder. Even though he'd come just minutes earlier, but he was ready to go again! Being with Jody, if it was always like this, was liable to age him before his time, but if it did, he'd die happy!

"I can't believe it!" Jody exclaimed. Her hand moved up and down on his erection faster

and faster. "I can't believe you want me again so soon!"

"Ah! Ahh! Oh!" Milt moaned. "God, Jody, you...Ah!...are too much!"

"I need you again!" Jody said ardently. She straddled him, guided the tip of his swollen organ to her hot, moist opening, then sank down onto him.

Once again Milt experienced the unbearable sweetness of entering her.

"Oh! Jeez!" Jody moaned, and began moving her hips, riding him. Her brown hair flew and her lovely breasts bobbed and jiggled as she worked herself up and down on his swollen member.

Milt reached up, and took those sweet, swollen globes in his hands, and began thumbing the nipples. Jody's groans of delight grew louder.

"My God, Milt! It feels like you're in me all the way up to my throat!" she moaned. Her motions grew more and more frenetic.

Jody's knees pressed against Milt's sides and her hands gripped his arms as her perfect bottom slapped against his thighs.

"God! Milt! Oh, God! Milt!" she cried, "Milt! I'm gonna...Ahh! I'm coming again! Eahh! Ahh! Ahh"

"Jody! I love you!" Milt groaned, erupting powerfully into her once more.

Jody, spent, collapsed on top of him and lay like that, wrapped tightly in his arms. His cock, still rigid, remained sequestered in her.

As Milt lay there, holding her, it softened and slid out of her.

Jody raised her head, looked down at him, and giggled. "That tickled!" she said, then she kissed him. "I've never, ever been happier in my life!" She kissed him again.

"I haven't, either," Milt squeezed her to him. He would have absorbed her body into his if he could have. He couldn't get her close enough. "I'm never going to let you go."

"I sure hope not," Jody said. She rolled off him then, and they lay like that, side by side, looking at the ceiling. Milt wondered if she were as overwhelmed by what had transpired between them as he was.

Jody rolled on her side so she was facing away from him and curled up. Milt slid over against her, put his arm around her, and pulled her back against him. That felt spectacularly good. His hand was resting on one of her fine breasts. He couldn't resist toying with the nipple. It started to swell and grow, and Jody squirmed.

"God! That feels wonderful!" she whispered.

"I hope so."

"Are...are we going to make love again?" she asked. She squirmed her neat bottom against him.

"I sure hope so," Milt said. "Soon."

"Ah...I...I don't want you to be mad at me," she said softly, "but...well, I'm kinda pooped."

"Me, too," Milt said. "You're not working tomorrow, are you?"

"No," Jody said, "I don't have any appointments until Monday morning."

"Well, then I guess we don't have to worry about getting out of bed early tomorrow, do we?" he said.

Jody giggled and said, "No, I guess we don't."

"Why don't we get some sleep?" Milt suggested. "So we're rested in the morning?"

Jody yawned. "Sounds good to me."

Milt turned off the lights, and with her cuddled against him, fell sound asleep.

-4-

Milt opened his eyes in the morning, thrilled that Jody's face was the first thing he saw. She looked so beautiful lying next to him sound asleep, a soft smile curving her lovely lips. He lay there and watched her sleep for a while, wanting desperately to touch her, but not wanting to waken her. She looked so peaceful and happy he didn't want to disturb her

After a while, Jody's eyes opened and she smiled at him. "Good morning," she murmured.

"Good morning, gorgeous lady," Milt replied.

Jody stretched, a movement that sorely tested his self-control. "Last night was real, wasn't it? It wasn't just a dream?" she whispered.

Milt nodded. "Last night was as real as it gets," he told her.

"Oh, God!" Jody exclaimed. She moved against him and kissed him deeply.

Milt felt warmth and excitement surged alive in him as Jody's warm body pressed against his. He clutched her to him as their tongues dueled. His cock swelled, grew, pressing against her soft belly.

After a few moments, Jody pulled back, looked at him and smiled. "Already?" she murmured.

Milt nodded. "Always," he replied. He slid his hand down her back, cupped her bottom, and squeezed it. She had a truly fine bottom.

Jody kissed him again. "I want you, too," she purred. She lifted her leg, locked it over his, then reached between them and gripped his cock. "Can we make love this way?"

Milt knew they were going to find out when she guided his erection to her vagina and the soft, warm lips of her tunnel engulfed the tip of his swollen shaft.

With a surge of his hips Milt slid into her.

Jody gasped. "God! We can do it this way! Oh!" she murmured. She clutched his ass and pressed her lips against his. "God! How do you always manage to make me feel so wonderful?" she groaned as her body toiled against his.

Wild feelings surged through Milt as their bodies labored against each other. He probed into her, the walls of her cavern clinging to his wand as it glided in and out of her.

Jody's leg tightened behind his, and her grip on him intensified, her fingers dug into his flesh. "Milt! Oh, Jeez! Oh, Jeez! I'm gonna come! Uhh! I'm coming! Oh, damn! Oh, damn! I'm coming! I'm coming! Uhh! Uhhh!" she groaned, her body writhing against his.

"Jody! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Milt cried. His effluent spewed from him,

splashing into her quivering body.

"I can't believe how good making love is with you!" Jody gushed when they were finished. They remained locked in each other's arms, their bodies pressed firmly together. Each of them seemed to want to be as close to the other as possible.

After a while, Jody giggled softly. "Are we going to stay in bed all day?" she asked.

"That's up to you," Milt said and kissed one of her nipples.

Jody squealed with delight. "Don't you ever tired of sex?" she asked in mock-exasperation.

"It doesn't seem that way," Milt said. He squeezed her luscious bottom and she squirmed against him. "Do you mind?"

"God, no!" Jody said and kissed him again. "I never want you to stop wanting me!"

"I never will," Milt told her. He gave her bottom another squeeze. "What say we get up and have some breakfast?"

"Good idea," Jody replied. "I'm starved."

They got up, showered and dressed, then headed down to the kitchen.

As a treat for Jody, Milt did the cooking. As he did, he watched Jody. She looked radiant. She'd put on a soft-looking pale blue outfit, a kind of long loose-fitting V-neck sweatshirt and matching loose pants. He couldn't get over how lovely she looked!

"What would you like to do today?" he asked as they ate.

"You mean besides get my bones jumped?" Jody replied and smiled at him coyly over the rim of her cup.

Milt grinned and nodded. "Besides that," he said.

Jody put her cup down and looked thoughtful. "I...I don't know," she said. "Is there anything you want to do?"

"Well," Milt said, "since you don't have to be back to work until Monday morning, I thought maybe you'd like to go away for the weekend."

Jody brightened. "Where do you want to go?" she asked.

"We could go to the mountains," he said, "I have a cabin about an hour from here. It's one of the few things I managed to salvage in my divorce settlement. My wife hated the place."

"Oh, wow!" She glowed with excitement. "You mean it? We could go there? God, I love the mountains!"

"We can go as soon as we get ready," Milt told her.

"I'll get packed as soon as I get these dishes cleaned up," Jody said, sounding excited. She started picking up the dishes.

Milt sat at the table, nursing his coffee, thinking about what had happened since he arrived at Jody's shop the previous day. He thought about what the future would hold for them. He loved Jody, and the way she made him feel, and he never wanted to be apart from her, but did they have a future. Did he really have something to offer her? Would she consider marrying him? She was young, and lovely...God!...she was young enough to have children! He was so lost in his ruminations he wasn't aware that Jody had finished with the dishes and was standing next to him.

She plopped her firm bottom on his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. "What were you thinking about?" she asked. "You looked so serious."

"Us," Milt replied. "What kind of future we have."

Jody looked puzzled. Her brow wrinkled. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I'm almost twice as old as you," he said. "Are you sure you want to be hooked up with an old man like me?"

Jody giggled. "Old man! Yeah, sure! You damn wore me out last night! I'm the one who couldn't keep going, remember?"

Milt kissed her. "I know," he said. "But there are other things. Won't you miss socializing with people your age? And...and what about kids?"

"I love you. I want to be with you," Jody said, and hugged him. Then she smiled. "I'd love to have kids with you. What I want is to be with you." She hugged him again.

Milt loved the way her hair tickled his face, and the clean, fresh fragrance of it! He hugged her back. Her nipples showed faintly through her top. He pulled her top out of her shorts, slid his hands up under it, and began caressing her breasts. Jody's eyes glazed over and her mouth opened a little. His cock began to harden against her bottom.

"Oh! Milt!" Jody murmured as her head lolled on her shoulders.

Milt kept squeezing her breasts and toying with her nipples. He found it extremely erotic watching his hands move under the material of her top, seeing her nipples harden through the soft fabric. The sensations he got from touching her soft, warm skin were exquisite. He was breathing hard, and his heart was pounding.

"Stand up for a second," he whispered, and Jody did, her legs trembling. He slid her slacks down her lean, lovely legs. Jody stepped out of them and watched, her eyes ablaze, while he slipped his pants down.

"Yes!" she hissed, moving astraddle his legs, gripping his erection in her hand. "Yes!" Slowly, she lowered herself onto him.

Shivers of sensation approaching delirium swept through Milt as his erection sank into her hot dampness once more. Once he was fully hilted, he grabbed her lovely rump and pulled her against him.

Jody began rocking her hips, making his cock lash around inside her. "Oh! God! I...I can't believe we're doing it here, in my kitchen! Oh, God!" she groaned.

Milt pushed her top up. Her breasts were in front of his face and he began sucking her nipples. Jody's arms wrapped around his neck and squeezed his head against her. While he suckled her nipple, he slid his hand down between her buttocks and tickled her rear opening.

Without warning, Jody exploded. "Uhhh! I'm coming! I'm coming, Milt! Uhh! Uhhh!" she shrieked, her body twisting, jolting, and shaking.

"Ahhh! Yeah!" Milt cried, dousing her insides with his blistering juices. Spent, they clung to each other on her kitchen chair, calming.

Finally, Jody stood up and looked down at Milt, smiling. "We're going to have to be careful when we go out in public," she said and giggled softly. "Every time I get close to you, we wind up making love!"

"You aren't complaining, are you?" Milt asked.

Jody shook her head. "Heck no!" she exclaimed. "I love it!" She bent down and hugged and kissed him. "I've got to go pack," she said.

"Me, too," Milt replied. "I need to take a shower. I've already got my clothes in the car."

"You were pretty sure of yourself, weren't you?" Jody asked, grinning.

"I just thought it was best to be prepared," Milt told her.

Jody turned and bent to pick up her pants. Milt couldn't resist, he swatted her sublime bottom gently. She straightened up and turned around, smiling. "Watch it, buster!" she said.

"I can't stop watching it," he told her.

Jody blushed furiously and walked out of the room. Milt found watching her nude buttocks move as she left the room extremely stimulating. He finally gathered enough strength to push himself out of the chair and head for the bathroom. He took a quick shower, then dressed. By the time he finished, Jody was ready, too. Just as they were leaving the house, the phone rang. Jody got it.

"I'm sorry, I forgot I said I'd call you today," Milt heard Jody say. He wondered who it was. "Look, you have no right being like that. I was going to call you, but I got busy." She paused, listening, then said, "Tom, don't be like that."

Tom, huh? Milt found himself feeling a little smug. He didn't know who Tom was, but he had Jody and Tom never would.

"Look, Tom," Jody said, "I...I hate to have to tell you like this, but...I...I'm not going to be able to go out with you any more." She paused. "I'm sorry, I really am, but that's the way it has to be." Another pause. "No, I'm sorry, Tom, I'm not going to reconsider this. I...I care about you, but...but I...I don't love you. And no, I'm not going to change my mind." A break. "I told you, I'm not going to go out with you any more. Please don't call any more. I...I really am sorry, Tom."

Milt stepped into the doorway so he could see Jody and realized she looked sad.

Jody put the phone down, turned, and saw Milt standing there. Her face flushed. "I...that was Tom," she said. "He...he and I have...we've been dating."

"Oh," Milt said. "I take it he isn't happy that you won't go out with him any more."

"He's really sweet, but I don't love him," Jody said, then she smiled. "I love you, and I want to be with you. Come on, I can't wait to see your cabin!"

They put their bags in the car and left.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12