Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Donnie! Oh, God, yes!" she keened, "Yes! My sweet young lover, yes!"

Donnie had read about going down on women and was aware they were supposed to really like it. Heck, it if felt half as good as when Mrs. Williams went down on him... That knowledge didn't keep him from being surprised by the response his actions were producing in Mrs. Williams. She thrust her vagina against his mouth and he tasted her juices, mixed with his, and found the taste not at all unpleasant. His tongue lashed the silky surfaces, seeking, then finding the swollen bud of her clit. He began to lick it, her hips went wild, and he had to grab her buttocks and hang on.

"Coming! Gaahh! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! I'm coming again, Donnie!" Melinda shrieked, her hands raking the sheets, her body convulsing with pleasure as his lips and tongue brought her to another crashing orgasm.

Donnie was startled when Mrs. Williams's moans stopped suddenly and she went limp. At first he was scared he'd done something to hurt her, but, as he watched her magnificent chest rise and fall and saw the smile on her lips, he realized she'd either passed out or gone to sleep. He gave her vagina one last kiss, then stretched out next to her.

He'd never seen a woman as excited as Mrs. Williams had just been, and he'd been the one who made her that way. He didn't realize it then, but his self-confidence got a healthy boost. He knew this wouldn't be the last time he enjoyed her charms.

His penis was again erect, painfully so. He looked at Melinda's limp form, smiled, and moved between her luscious legs once more. Grasping his cock in his hand, he rolled on top of her body and drove it deep into her lovely body.

At first Melinda thought she was dreaming. A hard penis was pounding into her, inflating a balloon of lust that was rapidly nearing the point of bursting into total bliss. She opened her eyes and saw Donnie's passion-filled face looming over her. She was getting fucked. Well-fucked! It wasn't a dream!

"Oh, Donnie!" she groaned. She reached up, pulled him against the cushions of her breasts, and drove her tongue deep into his mouth. Their tongues dueled, inflaming both of them even more. "Yes! Oh, darling, yes!" Melinda moaned. "Give me more! More!"

Donnie kept driving into her. Having come twice, he seemed tireless, even though Melinda's clutching cave sent fierce rushes of pleasure through him. He felt incredible, like he never had to stop! Her body rocked up against his, shaking the bed.

"I'm not sure I can make it again, love," Melinda whispered, pulling him down to kiss him again. "But don't stop! Oh, God, it feels so good!" Then she had an idea. "Let's do it doggie-style," she said.

Quickly, they changed positions and Donnie's distended pole slid into her from the rear. He reached under her and grasped her dangling breasts, squeezing the rigid nipples between his fingers. Melinda, startled, realized she could come again! In fact...

"Oh! Again! Ah! Donnie! Again! Oh, God, I'm coming again!" Melinda cried. She pushed back against him, feeling his thighs slap against her as she rode out another orgasm, perhaps her best one yet. "Yes! Oh, Donnie! Donnie! Yes! Yes!"

Melinda's cries did it for Donnie. "Gaa! Uhh!" he groaned, again erupting into her.

Finally, sated, they collapsed onto the bed, Donnie lying atop Melinda's lush body.

-2-

Melinda decided a swim might help cool her off. She got off the sofa and walked to her bedroom to get a suit. As she went through the suits in her drawer, she came across the white bikini, the one she'd worn the day she and Donnie had become lovers. As she held it in her hands, a soft shudder went through her. "I-I wonder if it still fits?" she mused. Impulsively, she stripped off her clothes and put the suit on. She checked herself in the full-length mirror on the door of her bedroom closet and was satisfied by what she saw. "I guess I'm still in pretty good shape for an old lady," she thought.

She slipped on a fluffy terrycloth robe, stopped at the bathroom to pick up a towel, then she walked out into the growing dusk and across the lawn to the pool.

When she reached the pool, Melinda laid the towel on one of the chaise lounges sitting next to the pool - actually the very one she'd been lying on the day she seduced Donnie - then she shed the robe and dropped that on the lounge chair, too. She turned, took a step to the edge of the pool, and dove in.

Melinda didn't see the husky figure standing in the shadows at the edge of her back yard, watching as she swam across the pool. The figure, a man, reached down and did something to his shorts, then he started to walk slowly across the lawn toward the pool, moving silently.

Melinda surfaced and stood next to the wall, looking at the roof of the house she could see over the high fence that surrounded the pool area. The house across the street was the house where Donnie and his family once lived. She laid her chin on her crossed arms and continued to gaze at the building where the best lover she'd ever had used to live. "Oh, Donnie," she thought. "Where are you now? Why can't you be here? I need your loving touch so much!"

While Melinda continued to gaze across the street, behind her the man who had been watching her arrived at the pool. He slipped off his T-shirt and shorts, slipped silently into the water, and made his way across the pool to where Melinda was leaning on the wall.

Melinda was shocked and frightened when strong arms wrapped around her and she felt a man's body press against hers. She started to scream, but the man placed his hand over her mouth.

"It's just me," the man whispered in her ear, then he took his hand from her mouth.

Melinda felt a rush of elation. "Don...Donnie...is...is that you? Is it really you?" she stammered. She turned and looked into the smiling face of her one-time lover.

"In the flesh," Donnie replied.

He pulled Melinda into his arms and kissed her. She felt the heat of his body warming her. His erect penis pressed against her leg. She wanted to make love. She had to make love with him! Here! Now!

"Make love to me, Donnie!" she said urgently. "Now! Right here, in the pool!" There was so much she wanted to ask him, but more than that, she wanted to make love. They could talk later!

Donnie was surprised by Melinda's request, but was more than willing to comply. He stripped her swimsuit bra off, and nibbled her erecting nipples as he bent and pushed the bottom of her suit down her legs. Then, leaning against the edge of the pool, he grabbed her buttocks and lifted her. Her legs went around his waist and he felt her warm hand guiding his cock into her, then he lowered her onto his fleshy spear. Warmth flooded him as she sank down onto him.

"Oh God, Melinda!" he gasped, "This is fantastic!"

"Yes! Baby, baby, Yes!" Melinda exclaimed. "Oh, God, Donnie, I've missed you! You have no idea how much I've missed you!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and locked her legs behind his, her body striving against his. She could feel his cock lashing wildly inside her, giving her totally the overwhelming feelings only it could. "Aahh! Already! Oh, God! Oh, God! Now!" Melinda cried as an orgasm exploded through her. "Oh, Donnie! Oh, Donnie! Now! Take me! Take me! Oh...Donnie...take me!"

Her quaking body generated waves on the calm surface of the pool.

"Yeah!" Donnie cried, "Take it! Here it comes! Yeah!" He gripped her bottom, his fingers sinking into her soft flesh, as his seed gushed out of him.

Afterward, they stood in shoulder-deep water, pressed together, arms circling each other.

"What are you doing here?" Melinda asked.

"I got a job here in town," Donnie explained. "I just got in last night. I thought I'd come over and see you." He grinned. "You know, you're even more beautiful than you were the last time I saw you. That suit still looks fantastic on you."

"Oh, Donnie!" Melinda exclaimed, pressing herself against him. "You...you have no idea how much I've missed you!"

Donnie chuckled, then he kissed her on the nose. "Judging from the way you just acted," he said, "I think I have a pretty good idea how much."

"Oh, Donnie!" Melinda said, feeling herself blush. "Look, why don't we get out of the pool and go in the house. You can tell me all about your job and everything."

"Sounds like a good idea," Donnie said.

-3-

They chatted as they walked toward the house. Donnie told Melinda about his family and what things were like at college, she told him about her husband's death and how miserable she'd been since. They found themselves even more comfortable with each other than they'd been five years earlier. It was as if the passage of time had allowed their relationship to mature.

When they got in her house, Donnie pulled Melinda into his arms and covered her lips with his. Her arms went around him, and she felt his hands move onto her bottom and pull her against him. She loved it. She leaned back in his arms and looked up at him.

"I don't want you to leave," she said softly. "Can you stay the night?"

"I was hoping you'd ask," Donnie replied. "I don't want to go back to my apartment alone, not now."

Melinda and Donnie went upstairs holding hands. They walked down the hall to her bedroom. Inside the bedroom, Melinda slipped out of her robe, pulled down the covers, and stretched out on the bed.

She looked at Donnie, who was standing next to the bed wearing just his jean shorts, gazing avidly at her. "Come here," she said and patted the spot next to her. She needed to feel his body next to hers, to know he really was there, that it wasn't just some wild dream.

Donnie joined her and Melinda rolled atop him. Her lips covered his, licking them, glorying as he returned her kiss.

Then his lips began to move over her body, along her throat, up the slope of a breast to a turgid nipple. Once more, exquisite sensations suffused Melinda as the young man gently nibbled the rubbery tip. She moaned softly when he licked through the valley between her breasts and up to the tip of the other nipple. Pleasure roiled inside her. It was real and it wasn't over! Not by a long shot!

"Do you have any idea how wonderful your touch always makes me feel?" Melinda asked, her throat tight.

"Probably as wonderful as yours makes me feel," Donnie replied. He resumed his caresses.

Melinda was electrified as Donnie's lips and hands roamed her, leaving a trail of excitement everywhere they moved. Now he was caressing the silky softness of her belly, licking her navel. She groaned with joy as his mouth moved through the luxuriant thicket of curls covering her middle.

"Oh!" she moaned when his finger began delving into her seething vagina. "God, Donnie! That feels fabulous!"

Involuntarily her hips rose off the bed as wave after wave of joy cascaded over her. Donnie continued to thrust his finger in and out, in and out.

"Uhh!" Melinda cried. Her body arched when he sucked her erect clit between his lips. His thrusting finger kept tempo with his sucking and Melinda began to experience ecstasy. Her body writhed and bucked and she began to quiver uncontrollably.

She managed to twist her body so she could take Donnie in her mouth without losing the delectable contact of his mouth on her vagina and reached for his erection. Avidly, her mouth began to move up and down the rigid pole and she felt it pulsing against her lips.

"Mmm!" Donnie moaned into Melinda's spasming opening. The vibration caused by his moan added to her pleasure. When he felt her lips encircle his cock, it surprised and pleased him. His body was wracked by powerful sensations as they worked on each other in the age-old "69" position.

Melinda felt Donnie's penis throbbing and knew that signaled his impending orgasm. She increased the urgency of her attentions to him. Then, suddenly, he exploded. She paused momentarily, then she began to swallow the hot, sticky juices spewing into her mouth. It was wonderful, she thought, then the wonder of his coming paled and skyrockets began bursting in her brain as his tongue and fingers triggered her orgasm. His swollen cock, embedded in her mouth, stifled her moans while her body jolted and shook.

Donnie realized that, despite the fantastic blow-job Melinda had just given him, his cock was still hard! He pulled it out of her mouth, quickly moved between her legs, and crammed his still-hard penis into Melinda's still-convulsing vagina.

"Oh!" Melinda moaned. She was startled, but electrified by this turn of events. "Yes! Oh...Donnie! Yes!" she cried, her body quaking, as the young man slammed into her.

Donnie was pretty sure he couldn't come again, but hoped to wring another orgasm out of Melinda. He pushed himself up on his arms, looked down at her, and was thrilled by the view of her bouncing, bobbing breasts as he pounded into her. Her face was slack and flushed with lust, her eyes glazed with passion.

Melinda was incredulous. The orgasm triggered by Donnie's lips and tongue hadn't yet died out when he plunged his cock into her. She was scaling an incredible mountain of delight once more! Her insides tightened, coiling like a spring. She felt so good she didn't think she could stand any more.

"Ah! Oh, God! Ohh!" Melinda cried as yet another orgasm exploded through her. "God! I'm...I'm...I'm...Ahh!...coming! Coming! Donnie! Donnie!" Unbearably sweet pleasure filled her body, setting every nerve ending a-tingle. Then, as the explosions continued, everything went black.

Donnie felt Melinda's body go into violent spasms when her orgasm hit. When she went limp, he pulled his softening shaft from her still-fluttering vagina and examined her closely. Her breathing was regular, her face peaceful, a soft smile curved her lips.


Smiling, he carefully pulled the covers over them, turned out the light and snuggled against her, then he, too, fell asleep. The two lovers lay wrapped in each other's arms, content and satisfied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12