Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Yeah!" Larry groaned. His neck arched and his hips rose off the bed as gob after gob of his essence gushed into her. "I'm coming, too! Oh, God, Debbie! Debbie!"

Spent, Debbie collapsed atop Larry, too weak to move. She felt his arms wrap around her, then he kissed her softly on the neck. Was this what love felt like? Was it possible...? Was she in love with Larry? Had she always been in love with him? As she turned those thoughts over in her mind, she nodded off, physically and mentally exhausted, and more sexually sated than she'd ever been in her life.

Larry lay there, his arms around the beautiful young woman who lay atop him, his cock still lodged in her. He realized Debbie had fallen asleep, and he didn't want to move and waken her. And besides, it felt nice having her asleep in his arms.

"What's happening to me?" he wondered as he lay there. "I've never, ever, felt like this about another woman, not even Monica!" He had believed he loved his wife, but the feelings he had for Debbie were far stronger than anything he ever felt for the woman he'd been married to.

Then he, too, nodded off.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12