Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 06

Story Info
Katie has a hot mother.
4.3k words
4.81
41.4k
1
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Chapter 6: Like Daughter, Like Mother

If you read my last collection of stories about Pleasant Street, you probably remember that I mentioned an attractive woman named Ann Truro, who lives just down the block from me. The story in my last collection was about her lovely daughter, Katy, who showed up at my house one night, and shared an evening with me that still causes tingling in my groin when I think about it.

Katy surprised me that night by telling me she thought I ought to seduce her mother. The lovely girl said she thought her mother needed sexual release she wasn't getting at home, and apparently thought I was the one who could give it to her.

Well, despite Katy's encouragement, and even blessing, I never did manage to seduce Ann. I'm not exactly a practiced master of seduction, and I don't see that much of Ann, so the opportunity hasn't really presented itself. After all, I can't just go to her house and say, "Ann, we need to go to bed together, your daughter thinks you need a good fuck," can I?

I've got to go. I have an appointment with Ann, who's coming over to discuss an article I'm writing for the local newspaper. I'll let you know if anything interesting happens...

SHE DEFINITELY ISN'T FRIGID

-1-

My neighbor Ann Truro, who had recently been elected chairman of our town's beautification committee, called me a few days ago and asked me if I'd write a piece on the committee for the local newspaper because she knew I did feature stories for the paper from time to time.

I agreed to do the article, and was waiting for Ann to arrive so we could do the interview. The doorbell rang, I got up and went to the door, opened it, and found Ann standing there.

"Come in, Ann" I said. "You're right on time."

Ann, who happens to be an attractive woman in her mid-forties, walked into my house. I took a good look at her as she walked away from me, into my living room. She had an incredibly lush body and wore her shoulder-length black hair lightly styled. Snug jeans encased her strong, athletic legs, and a pink Oxford-style blouse hung over the jeans.

"Have a seat," I said as I followed her into my living room.

Ann sat down on the sofa and laid her purse down beside her. For some reason, Ann appeared uncomfortable, and I almost thought a saw a trace of sadness in her eyes. "Ah, well," she murmured. "I'm sorry," she continued, " I...I should have called and re-scheduled. I'm...I'm not really in the mood for an interview today. Walter and I had, ah, an argument this morning, and..." She shrugged.

"I thought you looked upset," I observed sympathetically. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Ann shrugged, then shook her head. "I doubt it," she said. "And...and you certainly have nothing to apologize for. It isn't your fault I'm upset."

"Look, Ann, we're friends. If you want to talk..." I said, smiling gently. "I'm a pretty fair listener." I paused. "And I promise I'll keep our conversation off the record."

Ann gave me a tentative smile and looked around. "Where's your wife?" she asked.

"Visiting her folks at the shore," I replied. "They have a condo down there."

"Why didn't you go, too?" Ann asked. "If you don't mind my asking."

"I really don't like the seashore," I said. I smiled. "I hate getting sand in my swimsuit."

Ann nodded. "If I had a choice, I guess I'd go to the mountains," she said. "but I'm not sure I'd pass up a chance to go to the shore, though."

I decided we'd shared enough small talk. "So what is it that's got you so upset?" I asked.

Ann took a deep breath. "Well," she said softly, "I guess you could say the romance has gone out of our marriage."

"I see," I said, "Do you think the damage is irreparable?"

Ann looked at me, studying my face. "I...I don't know," she said. "It...sometimes it seems that way, but what point is there in our talking about this? My personal problems have nothing to do with the beautification committee."

"We're friends. I don't like to see my friends upset," I replied.

Ann shrugged again, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. As she did, I noticed that her chest moved wonderfully when she inhaled. "I...I probably shouldn't do this," she began, then she paused again. After a bit, she took another deep breath. "Walter, he...he says I'm...I'm frigid," she said softly. Her eyes filled with tears and she looked down at her hands which she had folded in her lap.

I was stunned. I found it inconceivable that Ann could be lacking in sexual capacity. If her husband was right, all the fantasies I'd had about her over the years had been wasted. On the other hand, Ann's daughter Katy, who I occasionally slept with, seemed to think the problem was with Ann's husband, not Ann. In fact, Katy once told me she thought it would be good for her mother if I had an affair with her.

Ann took a deep breath. "Our sex life is...well, it's really, um, awful," she murmured, her voice very soft. "Walter has never been one to, you know, take a lot of time when we make love. Sometimes...sometimes I feel as if he just wants to get it over with."

"So your sexual relationship with Walter isn't very gratifying," I commented. "And he's blaming you for that?" I was surprised how open Ann was being. I'd always seen her as a bit repressed, yet here she was, discussing the most intimate details of her marriage with me.

Ann looked at me, her eyes flashing with anger. "Gratifying!" she snorted. "That's a joke! My sex life is anything but gratifying! That's the whole problem! It's driving me crazy! It's made me physically ill. I have headaches and backaches, I can't sleep, and I'm miserable most of the time. I asked our family doctor about it, and I told me it's all tension and suggested that Walter and I have couples counseling. Walter...he...he said he wasn't crazy and didn't need to see a shrink. He...he said I was the one with a problem, and I should get off his back and get help."

"I can see why you're upset," I said softly, "I wish I could help, but I'm not a therapist. On the other hand, I do know a little about stress reduction. Do you know any relaxation exercises?"

Ann shook her head. "I've never heard about that," she said. "How can I learn to reduce stress without having changes take place in my marriage, which is where all the stress comes from?"

"I'm not sure I can explain," I said. "I do know that learning how to relax can help, even if the problem that's making you tense isn't fixed. It seems to help give you the energy to deal with the problem, you know?"

Ann looked at me, interest in her eyes. "Where can I find out about these relaxation exercises?" she asked.

"I only know the ones I use," I said. "I can explain how you to it. It's really simple."

"I...I guess, maybe, it wouldn't hurt to try, would it?" Ann replied, a bit hesitantly.

"No, and there's always the chance it might help," I said. "If you want to learn the technique I use," I said. "I'll be glad to show you."

"I...I'd like to try," Ann said.

"First, close your eyes, then take a deep breath and hold it," I said.

Ann did. I watched her impressive chest expand delightfully. It suddenly seemed to be getting warmer in my living room. I let her hold the breath for a few seconds. "Now, exhale through your nose," I said.

She did.

"Inhale again," I told her.

Ann's bountiful chest again swelled then slowly lowered as she exhaled the second time. The temperature in the living room continued to rise.

"Is that helping?" I asked.

Ann nodded. "Y...yes," she said, and smiled tentatively. "It does seem to help. I'm surprised what a difference it makes, actually. I had no idea it was that easy to relax."

I continued to coach Ann, teaching her muscle relaxation exercises in addition to the breathing exercises. As I did, an exciting idea began to form in my mind. It was so exciting, I had to take a few deep breaths of my own.

I decided to take a chance and see if I could turn my idea into reality. "You know, there's a way you might be able to get Walter involved," I said. "I can show you a few simple techniques you can use on Walter." I smiled. "I can tell you from personal experience that getting your spouse involved can have surprising results."

"I'll try anything that might help get Walter a little more interested in me," Ann replied.

I took a deep breath. "OK," I said.

I stood up and walked around behind the sofa where Ann sat. "I've got to show you this," I explained as I placed my hands on her shoulders and began kneading gently. "I think you'll see why it works if I do."

As I massaged the muscles of her shoulders, which really were tight, Ann murmured softly and squirmed.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" I asked.

"No!" Ann replied. Her head rolled back, eyes closed. "Oh, God! That does feel wonderful!" she whispered. "You have magic hands!"

"I'm not surprised," I said. "Your muscles are really tight. I think you'll find this feels nice, too." I slid my hands lightly down her arms, then back up. As I did, I let my fingers "accidentally" brush against the sides of her breasts. When Ann didn't demur, I repeated the caress, touching her breasts a little more openly.

"Yes! Oh, Lord! Yes!" she murmured. "That feels fabulous!"

I felt a tremor go through her. My caresses appeared to be having exactly the effect I hoped they would. I wasn't sure yet, but I hoped I was starting to arouse her. I certainly was becoming aroused!

"Please!" Ann whispered, "Don't do that!" She jumped to her feet and stood there.

I walked around to the front of the sofa, stood in front of her, and resumed running my hands up and down her arms. "I thought you liked what I was doing," I said softly.

Ann looked at me. Her face was flushed and her chest was heaving. There was confusion in her brown eyes. "I...I did," she murmured. "But...but I..."

"What I was doing felt good, didn't it?" I said softly. "You liked it, didn't you?"

Ann nodded. "I...I did like it, but...I...we...we shouldn't be doing this," she whispered, shuddering again. "It...it isn't...it isn't right."

"Why isn't it right?" I asked softly. "Don't you deserve to feel good?" I took a chance and slid my hands onto her breasts and she began moaning softly. I stroked her firm globes, especially the tips, and could feel her nipples swelling under her blouse and bra. I concentrated my caresses on the swelling buds.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she groaned. "Oh God! That feels so wonderful!" Her chest was heaving and her breathing was ragged. "I...you...you're making me lose control! We...we shouldn't..."

"Yes we should," I whispered. "You deserve to feel good." I tugged her blouse up, then I slid my hands under it and cupped her impressive globes of jellied flesh through her lacy bra. When I began to rub my thumbs over her protuberant nipples, she began trembling violently.

"Ohh!" she moaned. "I haven't felt this way in so long! It...it does feel wonderful! I love it! God, forgive me, I know it's wrong, but I love it!"

I slid my hands around to her back, found her bra clasps, unhooked them, and her beautifully shaped breasts sprang free. Her nipples were as thick as my fingers and jutted defiantly from the mounds of flesh. Once more, I cupped the firm orbs gently while my thumbs strummed the rigid tips.

"Ahh!" Ann groaned. She was trembling visibly now, looking at me wide-eyed, her face flushed.

Ann gazed at me, wide-eyed and her tongue slid out and caressed her lips. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

Ann returned the kiss with ardor then leaned back in my arms and looked at me. "This...this is so wrong," she said. "But I...I don't want to stop! Do you have any idea how long it's been since I...I felt like this?"

"Too long," I whispered, and kissed her again. Once more, she returned the kiss with fervor, this time pressing her body against mine. My cock continued to grow harder as her magnificent breasts pressed against my chest.

"Come with me," I whispered when the kiss ended. I took Ann's hand and led her to the small spare bedroom that was just down the hall from our living room. I found it hard to believe that this was actually happening, that I was about to have the opportunity to live out a fantasy I'd had for years.

When we reached the bedroom, Ann stood nest to the bed, her chest heaving, moaning softly, as I peeled off her blouse, jeans, and underwear. I had her lay down on the bed, then I sat down on the bed next to her, leaned over her, and began tonguing and sucking her large nipples. At the same time, I slipped my hand between her legs, slid a single finger into her hot, wet opening, and began rubbing my thumb over her clit. It wasn't long before I had Ann shaking and moaning with passion.

"Ye! My God, yes!" she groaned, clutching at me with surprising strength. Her hips rose and fell and her body twisted and turned on the bed. Then she stiffened. "I'm coming!" she groaned. "Oh, God! I don't believe it! Oh, God, yes! Yes!"

While Ann's body thrashed wildly, I continued moving my mouth from one heaving breast to the other and my finger kept plunging in and out of her vibrating opening.

When her writhing finally stilled, Ann lay on the bed panting, her eyes wide, a look of amazement on her face. "You made me come!" she whispered, "Do you have any idea how long it's been since I felt like you just made me feel? Oh, God!"

I stood up and began taking off my clothes.

Ann watched me, her eyes filled with hunger. Her lovely brown eyes widened and she smiled when my erection came into view. "Yes! That's it! That's what I want!" she murmured. She spread her legs and raised her hips, lifting her excitement-wet vagina off the bed, offering it to me.

I knelt on the bed between her legs, grasped my cock, and slid the tip up and down between her labia.

"Put it in me! Please! I need to have it in me!" Ann begged, pulling at my arms.

Calling on every bit of self-control I could muster, I slid my swollen rod slowly into her

clutching, quavering opening. From the way her vagina gripped me, I had a feeling Walter didn't do this very often. When I was all the way in I began moving slowly. The friction of Ann's vaginal walls on my cock egged me rapidly toward an explosion of bliss. And, judging from Ann's fervent response, I realized she was close to coming again, too.

"Yes! Yes!" she moaned, her body bucking frantically, "That's it! God, you're in me so far! It's been so long! Too long!" Her hips rocked, pressing her pubic bone against mine. Her legs locked behind me and her middle ground against mine.

I continued pressing down against her, forcing myself into her as deep as I could.

"Yiiiii!" Ann cried, and her body went wild, "Gahh! Oh! Take me! Take me now! I'm coming! My God! I'm coming!"

I felt her vagina begin rippling, then the head of steam I had built up exploded. Groaning almost as loud as she was, I exploded, filling her with gushing gobs and gobs of my steamy pearlescent fluids.

Afterward Ann lay in my arms and kissed me softly. "That's the kind of relaxation I needed," she murmured. "I...I'm glad I didn't postpone this interview."

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?" I agreed.

"Do...do you feel...guilty...about what...what we did?" Ann whispered.

"I guess I do, a little," I replied. "What about you?"

Ann's face got very red. "I...I should," she replied. "I...I should hate myself, but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"I...I can't stop thinking about how...how wonderful you...you made me feel," she murmured. "I...I shouldn't, but..."

"What's wrong with enjoying what we just shared?" I asked. "I think it was fabulous."

"It...it was, but..." Ann stammered.

"Look," I said. "We can't undo what we've done, can we?"

"Ah...no, I...I guess we, um, we can't," Ann replied.

"Then why not accept the fact that it happened, and enjoy it?" I continued.

"I...I guess so," Ann said.

-2-

Ann apparently decided we'd spent enough time talking. She slid her hand between us and began toying with my limp penis. "You sure can use this thing!" she murmured.

"I just try to do my best," I replied.

"And you do it, too," she murmured.

"Thank you," I said. I could feel that her caresses were having a stimulating effect on me.

Ann noticed it, too. "My God!" she gasped. "You're getting hard again!"

"It does feel like it, doesn't it?" I agreed.

"Walter he...he has a hard time getting it up once," she whispered while her hand continued to slide up and down on my stiffening organ. "He...he says if I need more than he can give me, I'm a nymphomaniac. Do...do you think I'm...a...?"

"I've never met a nymphomaniac," I said and kissed her. "I have therapist friends who say there is no such thing. If you ask me, you're a normal, passionate woman!"

Ann continued stroking me avidly, making me harder by the second. "One time I...I overheard Katy and her friends talking about something," she murmured wistfully. "It...what they were talking about...it sounded so wild the way they talked about it. I...I've always wondered..."

"What was it?" I asked. "I'm willing to try anything that will give you pleasure."

"I...I think I...I want to kiss your...you know..." she breathed. "Do...do you...do you think that's sick?"

"No, not at all," I replied. Her falteringly stated wish had my pulse pounding. I found it hard to believe that Ann Truro, who I'd always believed was so strait-laced and reserved, would actually consider sucking my cock.

"You wouldn't mind if...if I did that? You won't think I'm a...a pervert?" Ann asked.

"No! G-g-go ahead," I croaked. Thinking about how it would feel to have her lips wrapped around my cock made me even harder.

Ann slid down on the bed and leaned over my middle. After stroking me for a while, and staring at the swollen organ she held in her hand, she began kissing me. Her lips glided up and down the swollen shaft while her hand clutched the base. She might never have done it before, but as far as I was concerned, she had a very talented mouth. It wasn't long before I was writhing and gasping.

"What's this?" Ann asked as she wiped a droplet of pre-cum from the slitted tip with her finger.

"It...it's my way...of...of...telling you how...how good what you're doing feels!" I groaned.

Ann examined the pearlescent drop, then licked it off her finger. "It tastes nice," she said, sounding a little surprised. She milked another droplet out of my throbbing pole. This time, she licked it directly from the swollen purple tip, torturing me with exquisite sensations.

"Want it all!" she mumbled and slid her mouth over my rigid, veined pole. The caress of her lips was even more delightful than the caress of her hand had been.

"Ann! Ahh! If...if you keep that up...I..." I gasped, attempting to warn her of my impending explosion, "...I'm gonna...Ahh!...come!"

After my groaned warning, Ann's oral caresses intensified. I realized she wasn't going to stop, so I laid back and enjoyed what she was doing to me. Before long, I felt the tightening deep inside me that signaled impending eruption. Then I felt wonderful contractions and exhilaration swept through me as my juices rushed through my cock and spewed into Ann's mouth.

"Mmpphh! Mmpphh!" she moaned, but didn't stop sucking me as I filled her mouth to overflowing.

My cock was limp and soft when Ann finally released it and sat back on her heels, smiling, her face wet and shiny. "I loved doing that! I loved it when you came!" she exclaimed. "I loved sucking your cock! I had no idea it would be that wonderful! I even came when you did! Was it good for you, too?"

"It was fantastic!" I told her. I sat up. "Come here," I said, patting the bed next to me.

Ann slid up and stretched her lovely, lush body out next to mine.

It was my turn. I got onto my knees next to her hips. "Spread your legs," I told her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12