Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Ann's legs parted and she gazed up at me, her chest rising and falling delightfully. "What...what are you going to do?" she murmured.

I kissed her rounded belly, then let my lips travel downward, through her pubic hair, onto her soaked vagina.

Ann realized what my intentions were and reacted passionately. "Oh, God!" she cried, "Yes! Walter never does that any more! Yes! Yes! Do it! Do it!"

I licked and sucked her swampy vagina and before long had her writhing and quaking. When I finally turned my attentions to her clit, she went wild.

"Yes! That's it! That's it! Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm coming again!" Ann wailed, her hips going into wild rocking motions. "I'm coming again! Eat me! Yes! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes!"

After a while, Ann's frantic motions calmed and she lay limp on the bad. Her eyes were closed and her magnificent chest rose and fell evenly. I lay next to her, watching her doze.

Ann's eyes opened after a few minutes, and at first she looked startled, then she saw me and smiled. "It's been so long since I felt this satisfied," she said softly.

"I'm glad I was able to do that for you," I said.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I told her.

Ann smiled. "Then there's still time," she murmured.

"Time for what?" I asked.

"Time to do it again," she said, "if you want to."

"Of course," I said, rolling on top of her as I did, I felt my erection sliding between her legs, being caressed by her damp vagina. I lay still on top of her for a while, savoring the warmth radiating from her body. It really felt good!

Ann apparently wanted to get on with things. She moved her hips in invitation.

I raised my hips, reached between us, grasped my turgid wand, and guided it into her. I lowered my hip and a rush of delight went through me as I sank into her.

"Damn, it feels so wonderful being in you!" I exclaimed. We lay there, joined, our bodies moving languidly, soft, gentle waves of sweetness rolling over us.

"This is marvelous," Ann whispered. "It feels different, not as wild, but it's really nice!"

I kept up my slow, steady pace as long as I could. When, after a while, I began to feel urgency, I stopped and lay still, my hands stroking her.

"Why...why are you stopping?" Ann asked.

"Because I don't want this to end, yet," I replied.

"I don't, either," Ann said.

My lips covered hers and once again my hips began moving.

Twice more I paused in my love-making, cooling us down, drawing out our pleasurable connection. Even thought I was trying to keep it from happening, my lustfulness was building to an explosive level that I couldn't deny much longer.

Apparently, Ann was having the same problem. Her movements under me were becoming more fervent. "Please! Take me!" she urged, pulling at me with her hands. "I need you! Please! Make me come again!"

My cravings could be denied no longer. My body reacted wildly to her pleas and I emptied my juices powerfully into her. "Now! Oh, God, Ann! Now!" I cried as I clutched her ass and drove against her. "Come! Oh, yes! Come! Come!"

"That's it! Take me! Take me! Yes!" Ann cried as her orgasm erupted, too. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!"

When we finally finished, Ann again glanced at the clock next to the bed. "My God!" she exclaimed, sitting up. "I really do have to get going. I...I have to get home and make dinner for Walter!"

I laid there, watching, as she got out of bed and started gathering her clothes. As she moved around the room, various parts of her anatomy moved delightfully. "You know, we never did finish our interview about the beautification committee," I said.

Ann paused and looked at me. "We'll have to do it another time," she said. "Are...are you busy tomorrow?" She smiled at me and began slipping into her clothes.

My wife wouldn't be home for another couple of days. "Tomorrow would be fine," I told her. "Is the same time good for you?"

Ann continued dressing. "I could come earlier...if...if you'd like," she said, grinning.

"Won't Walter wonder why you're coming over here again?" I asked.

"Walter has a golf game tomorrow," Ann replied. "He doesn't know whether I'm home or not." She snorted derisively. "Actually, I'm not sure he knows whether or not I'm home when he's there."

Ann finished dressing, kissed me, then she left. I lay there in my bed, mulling over what just happened, looking forward to even more delightful times with Ann.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12