Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Mel slipped into his clothes, and left off his under shorts. Then, giggling like a couple of teenagers, they left the room and started down the corridor.

"I feel so naughty," Audrey commented as they walked down the hall. Mel had been watching her out of the corner of his eye and could see her breasts jiggling wonderfully as she walked next to him.

"I feel really funny going out in public without a bra," she continued. "I don't think I've done this since I turned thirteen."

"Personally, I think it looks wonderful," Mel said, and he smiled when Audrey blushed. It did look good. He wished he was standing at the end of the hall, watching her walk toward him, her impressive breasts dancing. He was pretty sure going braless was exciting for her, her nipples had begun to grow erect and were poking against out the fabric of her blouse.

Mel's big sedan had smoked glass windows and a comfortable bench-style front seat. He was really glad he hadn't gotten a car with bucket seats when Audrey slid over and snuggled

against him as he started out of the motel parking lot.

"I feel like a teenager sneaking out on a date," Audrey said, kissing his neck.

As Mel drove, he steered with one hand and let his other hand explore Audrey's body. He fondled one of her breasts through her blouse, then undid a couple of buttons at the neck and slid his hand inside the blouse, onto Audrey's warm, smooth flesh.

"Oh!" Audrey mewled. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'll stop, if that's what you want," Mel said, although he really had no intention of stopping.

"No!" Audrey murmured. "No! Never!"

The more Mel worked her breasts over, the louder her murmurs of delight grew. He turned off the highway, into the parking lot of a fast-food outlet located near a huge shopping mall. He continued to caress Audrey's jellied orbs and savor her cries of delight.

"Oh, God! I love this! It's so wild!" she whispered, "Are you sure nobody can see what you're doing?"

Mel shrugged. "Do you really care?" he asked.

"Ah!" Audrey groaned as another tremor of delight shook her. "I guess I don't!"

Mel pulled took his place at the end of the line of cars waiting for service and continued to fondle Audrey's breasts.

She put her hand on his leg and stroked it while they sat there, waiting.

As the line moved slowly forward, Mel pulled his hand from her blouse, laid it on her bare knee, then slid it up the silken skin of her inner thighs. Audrey parted her legs and he touched her center.

Audrey responded with a fervent moan. "Oh!" Her body shook. "God, whenever you touch me, I get so turned on, I think I'm going to come!" she moaned.

As the line continued to inch forward, Mel's fingers parted her labia, then slipped into her.

Audrey slid down on the seat a little, and began moving her hips. She clutched his arm in desperation as she whimpered softly. "Oh, God, Mel!" she whispered, "I...I...you...you are going to make me come! Oh, God!"

"Go ahead," Mel said softly. "I'd love to see it."

They arrived at the speaker where you place your orders. He pushed the button on the door and the power window whirred down. Audrey, lost in lust, no longer knew, or cared, where they were. Soft moans and squeals were coming from her constantly, and her hips were alive with frantic activity.

"I'm coming! Oh, Lord! I'm coming!" she murmured through clenched teeth. And that she did, shaking, bucking, pressing against his intruding fingers.

Mel wondered, as he watched the flushed look on her face and the frantic movements of her body, if she was making the car shake as much as it felt like she was, and what the people behind them were thinking. It was quite exciting. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his swollen cock, soaking the front of his pants. It was the most erotic situation he could ever recall being part of.

By the time they got to the window to pick up their food, Audrey's orgasm had run it's course and she had quieted. Mel pulled his fingers out of her still-spasming opening, dug his wallet out of his pocket, and gave the girl at the window the money to pay for their food. Then he took the food and drove off.

"Mel, you're awful!" Audrey said, sounding tired. "My God! Do you think the people in the cars behind us could see what we were doing?" Thinking about it caused her to blush.

"They probably wondered why the car was bouncing," Mel said.

"Oh, God! I can't believe I let you do that to me!" she said, in a voice filled with amazement. "But it was so exciting! And...I...I couldn't stop you once you started, it...it felt too good!"

"I don't know, but it seems to me, the danger of discovery makes it more thrilling," Mel observed. "It did for me, anyhow."

"It sure did!" Audrey replied, snuggling against him.

They drove back to the motel and returned to their room. Mel carried the food into the room and set it on the dresser next to the TV. "You want me to unwrap a burger for you?" he asked, with his back to Audrey.

"I want something else," she replied, her voice husky. "And I'll unwrap it myself."

Mel turned and saw her walking toward him, a big smile on her face. When she reached him, she dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his rigid cock. With shaking hands, she caressed it for a few moments, then, she took his cock deep in her mouth and began giving him an unbelievable experience. Mel could feel her lips sliding up and down on him, and her tongue lashing his cock as it moved in and out of her mouth. Her hands began fondling his swollen balls and Mel knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

In just moments, he erupted into her with wrenching spasms that were almost painful, groaning loudly.

Afterward, they sat on the bed, eating cold burgers and fries, and drinking warm soda. All things considered, the meal tasted pretty good.

When they finished, they stripped their clothes off and sat down on the bed again. Audrey moved into Mel's arms and pushed him onto his back. Once more, their hands began exploring and although was sure he had reached the limit of his ability to perform, Mel found himself growing hard again.

"Get on your knees," he told Audrey as lust once more rose to fever pitch between them. She did, presenting her glorious rounded bottom to him. He got on his knees behind her and moved closer to her, his cock slapping against her buttocks. He guided the tip to the cleft between the exquisite globes of flesh and rubbed it up and down through her swampy wetness.

"Don't tease me! Put it in me! I want you in me again!" Audrey begged.

Mel grasped her hips and buried cock in her superb body with a powerful thrust of his hips.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" Audrey hissed. "That's what I want! It feels so fantastic!"

She rocked back against him, and his thighs smacked her lovely buttocks as he rammed into her. He looked up and realized he could see them in the huge mirror over the dresser and was fascinated by his discovery. It was as if he was watching an adult movie in which he and Audrey were the stars. The mirror allowed him to watch Audrey's dangling breasts dance and jiggle as his body thudded against hers.

"Oh, God, Mel!" she exclaimed, "I think I'm going to come again!"

Mel leaned forward; caught her dangling breasts in his hands, and squeezed them. He could feel her rigid nipples boring into his palms.

Audrey's body began to jolt, her moans turned into wails, and once again she exploded into a furious orgasm. "Yes! Oh, yes! Now! Now!" she groaned.

The tension in Mel's middle uncoiled with an incredibly sweet rush and his fluids coursed into Audrey. His orgasm seemed to trigger still more joy for her, and her moans grew still louder.

"I...I think I'm...I'm finally all fucked out," Audrey said languidly as they lay in each other's arms after they finished and disconnected from each other.

"I think I am, too," Mel agreed, tightening his arms around her, pulling her closer against him. "At least for tonight."

As they lay in each other's arms, they nodded off.

VI.

Mel slept soundly and well. No dreams interrupted his rejuvenating slumber. Daylight streaming in the huge windows of the bedroom woke him. At first, he wasn't quite sure where he was. He turned his head and saw Audrey was snuggled against him, her back to him, her wildly mussed blonde hair a tangled mass on the pillow. She stirred in her sleep and as she did, her buttocks moved against him.

Her unconscious motion had an immediate effect on Mel. His penis began to swell and began pressing against her lush, lovely cheeks, trying to insert itself into the crack between them.

Mel reached over her Audrey, cupped her breast, and squeezed it softly, and began teasing the nipple which quickly grew rigid. As he did, he felt the motions of her hips growing more urgent. Before long, she was purring with delight and her insistently moving buttocks were caressing his erect cock.

"This is such a wonderful way to wake up," Audrey murmured. "I wish I could do it every morning."

Mel continued to work on her breast. "It might not be as exciting if you did it every

morning," he said.

"Maybe it would," Audrey said, "but I can dream, can't I?"

He reached down and hooked her leg back over his, exposing her vagina. His hand slid over her belly, through her lush forest of pubic hair, onto her clit. When he began stroking it, the movement of her hips increased in intensity and juices of excitement began oozing from her. He grasped his cock and rubbed it against her slit. Audrey groaned and begged him to put it in her, so he did, once more feeling a thrill as her tight, wet, channel engulfed his invading cock.

"I've never made love it in this position before!" she murmured as their bodies began the ritual motions of lust.

Mel continued mauling Audrey's breasts as he plunged his cock into her, and could feel her passion building rapidly to the bursting point, just as his was.

Suddenly, Audrey exploded, uttering loud wails of pleasure, her hands flailing, looking for something to grab. "God! Oh, God!" she cried, "Now! Oh, yes, Mel, now! Now!"

Groaning with delight, Mel joined her, pumping his fluids into her once again.

As Audrey lay in Mel's arms afterward, he noticed that there were tears in her eyes. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Why the tears?"

"We...we do have to go home, don't we?" she murmured.

Mel kissed her. "I'm afraid we do," he said. "People might notice if we don't."

"Are...are...we ever going to do this again?" she asked.

"If you want to," Mel said.

She turned in his arms and buried her face against his chest. He stroked her hair and her smooth back.

"This has been one of the most wonderful weekends I ever had," she murmured.

"It was for me, too," Mel agreed. "You make me feel like a teenager again."

She giggled and looked up at him. "You performed better than any teenager I remember," she said "Although it's been a long time since I slept with one."

They got up, showered, and dressed. This time Audrey purposely omitted her underwear. "I may never wear underwear again," she said.

They knew they'd have to leave, and seemed to be doing things slowly to avoid that reality. Finally, with checkout time fast approaching, they could delay no more. They walked to the door, and kissed fondly.

"When will I see you again?" she asked.

"Call me," Mel said. "I'll make myself available."

"I like that," Audrey said. She gave him another kiss, then she picked up her suitcase and walked out the door.

VII.

BACK AT MEL'S HOUSE

Bert took Carla's face softly in his hands and covered her lips with his. They both knew he'd have to leave soon, but there was something special they occasionally did when they were together, and they hadn't done it in some time. Bert thought it might be good to do it now, especially since their weekend had been so great. Thinking about what he planned to do brought about an intense stirring in his groin.

He continued kissing and fondling Carla, knowing he was turning her on.

"Why don't we go back to the bedroom?" he suggested.

They got off the sofa, walked down the hallway into the bedroom, laid down on the big bed and rolled into each other's arms. Their lips joined in still another passionate kiss.

"Roll on your belly," Bert urged Carla after the kiss ended. His hand glided over her wonderfully curved back, his touch feather-light and terribly stimulating.

"Oh, God, Bert! Are you planning to do what I think you are?" Carla asked. There was a clear tone of excitement in her voice.

"We haven't done it for a while," Bert replied. "I think it's time, don't you?"

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Carla groaned in reply. She rolled onto her belly and felt Bert's hand begin to glide gently over the soft curves of her lovely back and rump. Bert continued to caress her and, slowly Carla felt need asserting itself inside her.

"Oh, Bert!" she crooned. "You really do know what turns me on!"

She squirmed as his caresses began to focus more and more on her buttocks. Then Bert's hand trailed off her butt and slid lightly down the back of one thigh, then up the other. Up and down his hand slid. With each gentle stroke, Carla's passion grew. At last, he began stroking the insides of her legs, which were tingling from his tender caresses.

"Oh!" Carla moaned when, at last, Bert's fingers began exploring her vagina. He slipped two fingers between her passion-soaked labia and rapture coursed through her. "Oh, God, Bert! You're making me crazy!" she cooed.

His fingers left her vagina and slid across the small expanse of skin separating her vagina and anus, and he began to tease her tight nether opening.

Carla's buttocks clenched as ecstasy raced through her. Then Bert slid his other hand under her and began stroking her clit. Her body began to churn in blissful response.

Bert, incredibly aroused, watched Carla writhe in response to his caresses. Her hips had begun an up and down motion, so he pressed his finger against her tight rear opening. As her movements continued, his finger slowly moved deeper and deeper into her. Once it was all the way in, he began sliding it in and out slowly. As he expected, Carla went wild!

"Ah! Too good! That feels too good! I...I can't stand it! Oh! I'm coming! Bert! Ahh! Oh, God, Bert! Oh, God!" she screamed, her body bucking.

Bert continued his caresses until Carla lay still. He could feel her anus still fluttering around his embedded finger as the last remnants of her orgasm ran their course. When she was still, he pulled his finger out of her, then he kissed her softly on the cheek.

"That was wonderful!" Carla murmured, rolling on her side to face him. She reached between them and wrapped her hand around his swollen cock. "Are you going to put this back there, where your finger was?"

"That was the general idea," Bert told her.

"Then do it!" Carla said. She rolled on her belly and pulled her knees up, thrusting her lovely bottom up for him. "I don't want to wait! Please, take me there, now!" she murmured passionately.

Bert, wildly aroused as always by what he intended to do, got to his knees behind her and plunged his erection into her vagina.

After plunging into Carla for a few moments to get himself coated with her lubricating juices, he pulled out of her and, taking his cock in his hand, pressed the tip against Carla's anus. He began pressing forward, his hands clasping her hips. Carla pushed back against him and felt her tiny opening spread as Bert's penis plowed into the opening only he had ever been in.

The delight Bert experienced as his cock slid into Carla's rear was as always unbelievably sweet and powerful.

"God!" Carla cried. "Oh! Ahh! Oh!" She kept pushing herself back, drawing him deeper and deeper into her. At last, his cock was buried to the hilt in her ass!

Bert didn't move at first. As always, the sensations he got from the incredibly tight clutch of Carla's anus were incredibly intense. He stayed still, buried in her, until he was calmer. Then, slowly, he began moving it in and out.

"Yes!" Carla gushed, exultant. "That's it! Oh, God, Bert, does it ever feel good!"

As Bert's shaft slid in and out of her anus, Carla felt her body begin to quake more and more with each of his strokes. At last, she reached her peak, and felt herself bursting into a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sensations.

"Oh, damn! Oh, damn!" she cried, "I'm coming! Bert, I'm coming! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!"

"Take it!" Bert screamed as he filled her bowel with his seed. "Oh! Carla! Carla!"

When they had shared all the pleasure possible, Bert pulled his wilting cock out of Carla's snug opening. She lowered herself flat on the bed and rolled on her side. He stretched out next to her and took her in his arms.

"That was fabulous, just like it always is!" Carla said, kissing him again and again.

"I'm going to take a shower," Bert said. He kissed Carla, slipped from her embrace, got out of bed, and headed for the bathroom. He was standing under the shower head, letting the water rush over him, when she joined him.

"You know I can't let you shower alone," Carla said as she slid her arms around him.

As Carla's wet body moved against his, Ben felt his penis began to swell. "God..damn!" he said. "The same thing's happening that always does when you and I are in the shower!"

I'd think you didn't want me any more."

"That will never, ever happen!" Bert groaned as she sent thrills racing through him with her moving hand. He was getting too close. "I want you now!"

Carla turned her back to him and bent over. She felt Bert's body brush against her hip as he moved behind her.

Then his cock slapped against her buttocks and she gasped when his rigid pole slid into her. Exhilaration flooded her.

Bert, felt passion rushing through him as he thrust into Carla. She was so beautiful! He reached over, took the soap and got one of his fingers all lathery, then began to tickle her exposed anus, probing it, teasing it.

In what seemed like only moments, Carla went wild. "Oh!" she cried as she exploded! "I'm coming, Bert! Bert! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!"

"Gahh!" Bert cried as he came, spilling his juices into her.

They finished their shower, dried themselves off, went back to the living room, and cuddled on the sofa.

Bert turned and looked at Carla. "It...it gets harder and harder to go home," he said.

"You know I don't want you to go," Carla replied. "But we've always known it has to be like that."

Bert kissed her. "I think, maybe, I've got enough energy left for one last go. How about you?"

Carla smiled at him. "I think I could manage, with a little help."

"Help is my middle name," Bert said.

He got up, scooped Carla up in his arms, and started down the hallway toward the bedroom. In the bedroom, he laid her on the bed, then laid down next to her. He covered Carla's her lips with his and felt her tongue slid into his mouth, seeking his.

Carla felt Bert's hands sliding over her, his touch, as always, incredibly tender, and her body began to come alive. He cupped her breast and rubbed his thumb over her nipple. Then his lips wrapped around a nipple and he sucked it.

"Oh!" Carla groaned as thrills rushed through her.

She rolled onto her back and Bert slid on top of her. As he did, his erection slid between her legs and rubbed against her vagina. He lay like that, not moving, for a while.

Carla liked having him lying on top of her this way, and especially the way his cock teased her vagina when he did. She moved her hips and shuddered with delight.

Bert had laid still long enough. He raised himself, grasped his cock, and guided it into Carla. Her legs locked behind him as he slid into her.

"Damn, it's always feels so good when I'm in you!" he said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers