Return to Sessia Ch. 05

Story Info
More public nudity, spankings, nipple clamps and lesbian sex.
8.3k words
4.53
67.3k
20
8

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,839 Followers

After my hands were free from the handcuffs, Gretchen swatted me on the ass and I headed into the bathroom to try and got a look at myself in the mirror. My breasts were an angry reddish-pink color from being whipped in the punishment park and the expression on my face made me look nervous and hunted. If you added all of that up along with the slave collar and how I was stark naked, I looked a lot like an escaped slave.

I tried to force a smile to my face, but I was just too sore from being whipped earlier. I took two aspirin, gently rubbed in some cocoa butter on the areas of my skin that had been whipped (Gretchen had stocked the medicine cabinet in the hotel bathroom) and splashed cold water on my face. It wasn't enough to fully recover from my day, but it was the best I could do given the time and resources at hand.

When I came out of the bathroom, Lexi and Gretchen were standing near the bed, chatting like they were old friends.

Lexi sensed that I was in the room and silently turned to face me. The wide-eyed look on her face implied eagerness of the type that only the young can seem to manage. You would almost think that it was Christmas morning and there were dozens of presents underneath the tree for her to unwrap.

Instead, there was only one present for her, and I was already unwrapped, and she had already seen me naked before, so what was Lexi so excited about?

"Are you ready now?" Lexi asked, practically jumping up and down with impatience. The girl was so keen to get started! Normally this sort of giddy impatience for sex was seen only in high school and even then, only...

It suddenly occurred to me that Lexi was almost certainly a virgin. Back in my high school a girl as gorgeous as her would never have been able to make it to graduation day without losing her virginity. She would've been pursued by half the graduating class! And yet, here Lexi stood with the sort of overt, unrefined enthusiasm that you almost never see in adults.

"I'm ready," I said, and then Lexi exploded into action, her tee-shirt was stripped off of her body so quickly I couldn't believe a human could undress so fast. One second she was fully dressed; and then in the blink of an eye; the shirt had been pulled up over her head and was suddenly airborne. It landed on the floor near my feet. She took off her shoes without untying them and then unsnapped and unzipped her blue jeans.

I'm sure Lexi would've gotten out of her blue jeans just as quickly as she'd taken off her tee-shirt, however she'd worn jeans that were basically skintight and when she tried to take them off they clung to her hips and the girl was forced to struggle out of them.

"Diane, help her," Gretchen ordered and soon I was on my knees, grabbing at the uncooperative denim garment and pulling it down Lexi's thighs.

"Thanks, Diane," Lexi said as she stepped out of her jeans. I couldn't help but notice that her jeans were so tight that her socks came off her jeans passed over them. Also Lexi's panties were pushed down about an inch when Lexi had forced the jeans down past her hips. Her panties were riding low enough that I could see a small amount of pubic stubble peeking out over the top. Her stubble was blonde and very, very short. I would guess that Lexi had shaved her pubic patch completely bald about two or three days ago. This couldn't be more than three days growth.

While I was examining Lexi's pubic hair and calculating how long it had been since Lexi had shaved it last, Lexi undid the clasps on her front-fastening bra and tossed it on the floor, right on top of her tee-shirt. Then Lexi pushed her panties down her thighs, and once they were past her knees gravity did the rest.

"Okay, up you get," Lexi ordered me with youthful enthusiasm and urgency. I know I said this before, but she was just like a little kid on Christmas morning.

I stood up and the look on Lexi's face was one of avid anticipation. She was grinning ear to ear and her naked breasts rose and fell as she inhaled heavily and then exhaled. She was so excited that her breath was coming in big, heavy gulps of oxygen.

For a few seconds Lexi just stared at me, smiling beatifically and breathing heavily. She looked into my eyes with a look of such hunger and passion I could almost believe she really was a virgin, but this girl was so beautiful and so utterly perfect I couldn't really believe that I was her first. And besides I really wouldn't want the responsibility for being her first. Can you imagine what that would mean? If I was bad, Lexi could be disappointed and be put off sex for the rest of her life. If I was extraordinary, I could be setting a standard that none of her future lovers could ever live up to.

Lexi didn't give me a lot of time to think about that. She grabbed me by my slave-collar and yanked me forward into a kiss. Her mouth on mine felt hungry and greedy. And then she forced her tongue into my mouth and suddenly we were both breathing heavy as Lexi's enthusiasm became infectious. Lexi's fervent tongue on mine was stimulating. It was almost like Lexi was transferring some of her youthful energy into my tired body by touching her tongue to mine. Lexi continued kissing me like that for quite some time, our tongues intertwined as Lexi wrapped her arms around my naked body, one arm encircling my back and the other dipped lower and lower until she had one hand on my naked buttocks, copping a feel. Our kiss continued and the sound of Lexi's heavy breathing filled the room. Her naked skin was so hot it felt feverish and I almost giggled at the thought that the cure for Lexi's fever was sex with a naked slave-girl. Eventually Lexi came up for air and a thin, glistening trail of saliva connected our mouths when Lexi's lips slowly separated from mine.

Lexi just stood there for a few more seconds, her hands resting on my naked shoulders with a dreamy smile on her face. Lexi was totally smitten with me. I hated to think how she was going to react when I went back to America.

Then we were hugging, Lexi's naked body pressed close to mine, her young, firm, perfect breasts pressed against mine. Ordinarily I would consider it to be a great form of foreplay for my lover to press her naked body against my mine, however my poor breasts were still sore from being whipped and I moaned in pain as Lexi rubbed her naked breasts and erect nipples up and down across my raw, tender, abused flesh.

I moaned and Lexi confused my moans of pain and moans of lust, although truth be told, I was sexually aroused at this point. Lexi was so adorable and had such perfect skin and such a perfectly proportioned body I'd very likely have to be dead not to be turned on by her tender touch.

"Okay, down, down, down," Lexi ordered and she pushed me to my knees. The view down at this level was wonderful. Lexi had flat abs and a four-pack stomach, sexy thighs that were firm, athletic and smooth and an adorable pussy with a light dusting of blonde stubble decorating it. I kissed her gently over and over again on her tight abs, centering my attention on her belly button; however Lexi groaned at this and impatiently pushed my head lower, down to her pink, puffy pubic lips.

"I've waited all day long," Lexi said excited and impatient. "I've been thinking about you all day long and I'm a wreck from all the waiting. Please don't make me wait any longer."

Lexi sounded desperate and tense and I was actually flattered that I had the power to drive Lexi's hormones into such sexual overdrive. She changed her stance, legs now further apart, giving me easier access to her perfect pink pubic lips. I dug my tongue in, separating her inner labia and tasting her juices. She had a pleasing taste. I wondered somewhat irrationally if her youthful enthusiasm and eager attitude somehow made her pussy taste better. It wasn't a logical thought, but I had a very long day and wasn't really at my best, so sue me for not being at my most brilliant.

Gretchen will tell you that I'm an expert at cunnilingus. I knew exactly how to use my mouth and tongue to make Lexi happy, and when the time seemed right, I licked at her swollen clitoris, trapped it between my teeth and methodically began to suck on it.

Lexi sucked her breath in through her teeth and in deep, sultry voice exclaimed, "Oh God!"

I continued to suck on her hot, swollen clit and she stomped her right foot like a nervous rabbit and gripped my head tighter. Her thighs trembled and she began to chant, "Oh God, oh God, Oh God, Oh God," so loudly and passionately that I worried they could hear her cries out in the hotel corridor.

I held on tightly to her beautiful, firm, athletic thigh with one hand and her high, firm buttocks with the other and continued to suck on her clit until she stopped crying out.

"That was amazing," Lexi said in a breathless, satiated tone of voice. Soon I was back on my feet and there was much hugging, even though my poor, aching breasts felt sore being pressed up against hers, there was no way I could refuse her offers of affection. Even if I wasn't a slave I couldn't have said no to her. Lexi was just so sweet and adorable. She was a delight to hold and a she very nearly purred like a kitten as we both stood there naked, pressing out bodies against each other. Pushing her away or telling her that she couldn't hold me would have been an outrage. I would have detested myself if I denied Lexi her moment of physical affection.

We stood there for several minutes, her arms wrapped around my naked body, her naked front pressed up against mine, her head resting on my naked shoulder. We might have stood like that for hours, except Gretchen broke us up.

"Okay, Lexi, it's time for you to go now," Gretchen announced as she gave the eighteen-year-old a playful slap on the ass.

"So soon," Lexi asked. "I sort of thought I might-"

"She's my slave-girl," Gretchen interrupted, "and I need some time with her too. That means you'll have to go now."

"But I-"Lexi protested, but Gretchen simply interrupted her again.

"You can see her tomorrow morning, when you spank her," Gretchen retorted. "For now, you're going to have to get dressed and go."

Lexi and I unhugged and I helped her find her clothes and get dressed. And soon I was once again the only naked person in the room.

We kissed goodbye and Lexi said, "I'll see you tomorrow, Diane," and then it was just Gretchen and me in the room.

Once Lexi was gone, Gretchen gave me a look and said, "I do believe that girl has fallen in love with you."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded nervously. It was somewhat dangerous for a slave girl to have an admirer like Lexi. Sometimes a master or mistress could get really upset if a young attractive boy (or girl) became smitten with their slave. If that happened the mistress might take out their anger on the slave. Knowing this I was understandably concerned how Gretchen would react to Lexi's infatuation with me.

"Turn around," Gretchen ordered.

I turned around, giving Gretchen a perfect view of my naked butt, hoping she didn't plan to punish it.

"Hands behind your back, Slave," Gretchen ordered.

I obediently placed my hands behind my back and crossed my wrists. I was hoping this meant that my bottom was safe. If Gretchen bound my wrists behind my back it would make it more difficult (although not impossible) for her to take a riding crop or a cane (or any other painful instrument) to my already sore buttocks. I held my breath and waited to see what Gretchen would do next.

I felt Gretchen lock cold steel around each of my wrists. She had locked me in handcuffs. Feeling somewhat relieved I exhaled. This was far from the worst thing Gretchen could have done to me.

"Now, get on your knees," Gretchen ordered. "You don't need your hands to eat pussy," Gretchen informed me, "and watching you have sex with Lexi has got me all hot and bothered. Hell, I've been all hot and bothered ever since I saw you and that slave-girl at the punishment park."

Gretchen stripped down to nothing, saving her panties for last. She had worn black thong panties that looked sexy as hell on her hips. Of course she looked quite seductive when she was totally naked too. My mistress had firm breasts, hard nipples, a flat tummy, a slender waist and long legs that I could kiss and lick for hours if only my mistress allowed me.

Her pubic lips were swollen and moist from top to bottom. I'd eaten her pussy many times before and knew exactly how to lick and nibble and suck on her feminine treasure in ways that would make her moan and shudder in delight.

I licked her labia from the bottom to the top, almost like licking an ice-cream and Gretchen began to moan almost instantly. I licked up under the hood of her clit, releasing her hard, swollen hard nub. I flicked it with my tongue and sucked it. Gretchen's hips and thighs trembled and shuddered even harder than Lexi's. Gretchen must have really needed this really bad. I couldn't recall the last time Gretchen came so violently. "Diane, oh Diane," Gretchen screamed out. "Yes, that's ughh, yes! Yes! Yes! Keep doing that, Slave-Girl! Ughhhh yes! Ugghhhhhhh...Harder!! Harder, you naked slave-girl Ughhhhhhh Aghhhhhh! Aaaaagggghhhhhaahhhh!!" I just kept sucking her clit until she came down from her intense orgasm.

Somehow we both ended up lying on Gretchen's bed and I was so exhausted that I fell asleep within seconds. Normally a slave isn't allowed to sleep in her mistress's bed, but Gretchen must have drifted off to sleep around the same time I did.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was hours later when I woke up and Gretchen was still sleeping. Very carefully (with my hands still handcuffed it was difficult) and quietly I crept out of bed and knelt on the carpet and stared at my mistress's delicious naked body. From where I was kneeling I had an excellent view of my mistress's naked thighs and perfect, firm, lightly-tanned buttocks and her pert, pink pussy lip peeking between her legs. I could have stared for hours, but less than ten minutes later Gretchen's cell phone rang.

"What the hell," Gretchen swore, and she groped around until her hand eventually encountered the cell phone and she pressed the appropriate button.

"Dammit all, Hello," Gretchen spat out into the phone.

* * * * * * * * * * *

So, about thirty minutes later, Gretchen and I were in a restaurant, sitting across from Victoria.

"Those bloody bastards," Victoria swore before she downed a shot of tequila.

"Which bastards are those," Gretchen asked.

"The European media," Victoria responded. "They totally ignored everything your slave said at Alex Sharp's home today. What your slave said was sound-bite gold, but now they've fixated on the whole that whole thing Alex Sharp said."

Victoria waved a waitress over and ordered another tequila and then returned her focus to Gretchen. "Alex Sharp hinted that several Olympic athletes had signed slave contracts here in Sessia, now the European media is obsessing over it. There's non-stop news coverage all over Europe, filled with conjecture over which Olympic athletes may have served as sex-slaves here in Sessia! They won't stop talking about it! Everything else has been pushed to the back burner!"

"Well, you can hardly blame them," Gretchen interjected. "Olympic athletes are celebrities. Can you imagine what it would look like if Darya Klishina was forced to strip naked at the airport in front of everybody and stand for a body cavity search? I'm not ashamed to say that panties get wet just thinking about it."

Darya Klishina was hot. If I were wearing any panties they'd probably get wet at the sight of Darya Klishina being forced to strip in a public place and bent over for a body cavity search, but Victoria didn't share the same feelings that Gretchen and I did.

"You sound just like them," Victoria spat. "Look, you and I and Diane are all getting paid a lot of money to promote the slave trade here in Sessia. If slaves from Germany and Russia get all of the media attention, our client is going to wonder why they're paying us! We need to get Diane's face back on the TV screens! Otherwise we might end up losing the account!"

The waitress brought Victoria another drink and Victoria drank it without even tasting it. She drank tequila as casually as I inhaled oxygen.

"The good news is nobody knows who these six Olympic athletes are," Gretchen began.

"Seven," corrected Victoria sharply.

"Fine, seven, whatever," Gretchen said, grumpily, "The point is, Diane is naked and gorgeous and available for the TV cameras. The Olympic athletes are mystery people, so there's no way that the camera crews will be able to get a naked Olympic figure skater or naked Olympic gymnast on film. Once they learn to accept that, they'll come running back to Diane and start putting her naked ass back on TV again."

"They'd better," Victoria said grumpily.

Victoria had several more drinks and Gretchen and I both had something to eat while the restaurant patrons and several of the wait staff stared at my bare breasts. Of course Gretchen had to feed me, because I was still wearing my handcuffs and I could hardly feed myself with my hands bound behind my back

* * * * * * * * * *

The next day I was chained up and washed by Lexi again in front of hundreds of onlookers, however there were some unexpected changes. A showerhead had been installed at some point in the last twenty-four hours, so I didn't get the hose this time. Also, Lexi was far gentler when washing my breasts and my pubic lips. I'm wondering if Gretchen or Victoria or perhaps the hotel manager told her about how I'd gotten whipped in those areas of my anatomy and how my poor boobs and pussy were really and truly sensitive right now.

Lexi soaped up her sponge and applied it to my chest and belly and was oh-so gentle as she washed my tender, sensitive breasts. Anticipating pain, I began to breathe deeply, but Lexi was kind and did her best not to hurt my poor whipped breasts. And when her sponge made its way down to my swollen labia and semi-exposed clit, it slowly stroked me and gently soaped me up. Lexi had already made it clear that she only follows orders, so somebody had ordered her to take it easy on me today. I just wondered who it was.

After my shower was over, Lexi placed an arm around me and led me back inside the locker room and toweled me off and blow-dried and brushed my hair and applied my makeup.

"You realize I still have to spank you?"

"I know," I replied. I was a slave. I had no illusions about the role that I had to play in all of this.

"I still love you," Lexi said, "Even when I'm hurting you. I just want you to know that."

Then Lexi kissed me and took my hand and led me upstairs. She was wearing her one-piece bathing suit again and I was stark-naked. The difference between Lexi's status and mine was obvious to anybody who cared to look, but Lexi would have treated me as an equal if she could have gotten away with it. She didn't want to be my mistress; she just wanted to be my friend.

It occurred to me that this was probably as difficult for her as it was for me. She just wanted to laugh and hold hands and hug and kiss and have yummy orgasms with me, but she was forced to do painful humiliating things to me for the entertainment of the hotel guests.

When Lexi and I arrived in the hotel lobby I heard Victoria's familiar voice calling us over.

"Lexi, Diane, I promised some photographers from The Insider that you two would pose for some publicity photos before the spanking began."

Victoria led us over to a female photographer who had had been allowed onto my side of the barrier. She took a few minutes to set up and check the light readings before she told Lexi and me how to pose.

Schlank
Schlank
2,839 Followers