Return to the Past

Story Info
She parties with two as she once did.
2k words
3.9
78k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RakenHoe
RakenHoe
178 Followers

This was the first day in several weeks at was not cold and dreary. The sunny was bright and it felt warm on one’s skin. I went out onto the sundeck, it is surrounded by glass and heated. I stripped completely naked and laid back on a towel. The warm sun along with the heat coming from the ducts soon had me sleeping like a baby. For me every day is Saturday as I do not work. I just never occurred to me that anyone would be high enough to see across my privacy fence. Let alone see me in all my naked glory.

Yet when I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was a man looking down at me through the glass roof. I laid there as if I were dreaming all this. I looked him over as I would any strange thing. He was dressed in work clothes. He was tall, most handsome for a young black man. He was smiling down at me so I returned his smile. Then I noticed his trousers were open exposing a long, very thick black cock . I had not in all my thirty -six years seen one quite so large or one with such a pointed tip, the head was half as long as the cock and very pointed.

He had his hand around it slowing jerking it back and forth. The head would appear and then disappear under the brown foreskin. The last time I saw a cock of color as at a college party. I had a few to many drinks and when a couple of handsome black guy ask me to go to there room it seemed like a good idea. Even though I never felt as if they took advantage of my condition I never repeated what I did that night.

I was eighteen not a virgin, but still very new to the ways of sex. That night was the first time I ever allowed a guy to put his cock in my mouth. It was the first time I had a guy cum in my mouth. It was the first time I had a cock in my mouth and pussy at the same time. It was also the only time I had a cock up my ass. I was almost sober as this all came to an end. I remember how each of the three said, I was great and with that they jerked off and shot cum all over me. Except one, he could not cum any more after fucking me twice and me sucking him off. So he just took a piss all over me.

All this was floating back through my sleepy head as I looked at this smiling black man. My eyes fixed on that long cock, I rolled my tongue around inside my mouth remembering days far in the past. Then it came to me that I was naked and he was above me in one of those thing a man standing in to trim trees. I had forgotten I had hired a tree trimmer to come and cut my tree back during the winter. But here he was smiling at my naked body. I jumped up and ran with the towel trailing behind me. I was not just mad I was furious I was livid.

Besides all that I was pissed off. When I am mad no one wants to be close to me. I was dressed in a few minutes and out he door I went. My car came to a stop sideways in the drive way of the Tree Trimming company parking lot. I stormed in like a crazy woman screaming as I went. There were two men standing in the office as I burst in nearly cracking the glass part of the door. I was three feet from the man when I saw it was the same man that was in the bucket above my sunroom. I took another step and slapped him as hard as I could. He was very quick and jerked his head back causing me to turn in a full circle trip and fall. He caught me in his arms and held me to him to keep me from going to the floor. I heard him say “ OK, now what is this all about.”

I looked up at him and said, “You know damn well what it is all about. You were looking at me in the privacy of my sunroom.” I went on “ I have a good mind to call the police and have you arrested.”

He help me stand on my own power and we were facing each other. I was looking at his face, It was him in the bucket, yet he was different. The man in the bucket had a rather thick mustache. Now that I looked back on it. This man had none. I smiled and said, “ I can see now I was wrong you are not the man. I am sorry. But he was still one of your employees. “ I was still mad but some how not as much as I was. This man had a smile that was rather tranquilizing.

He said, “ Your Mrs. Richards I believe. Now tell me what this is all about.” The second man moved toward the door nodded and left.

I said, ‘Yes I am Mrs. Richards, your men are trimming my trees today and one of them was in a bucket and he was looking down at me.”

“I don’t see what or why that would upset you so. “ He said.

I started to talk and then thought better of it. But how else could I explain why I was so bad and why I was here. So I said, “ It was such a nice day I decided to sun myself in my sunroom and while I was in there naked one of you men up in a bucket was watching me.” His smile broadened and he was close to laughing when he said, “I can see why he was looking , your a very beautiful lady, and I can only dream of what your figure must be like. Yet, I can see why you are angry, and I will make it a point to talk to him about it.”

He was still smiling and for just a moment I was too. His brown eyes were large and they were also smiling at me. Just then a back door open and in walked the man , his twin with the mustache. My fury was waylaid some what and I pointed at his brother and said,” That’s him the voyeur.” I soon found out there names were Mark and Mat. Mat being the owner and Mark the sightseer. Mat explained to his brother I was there to complain about his watching me sunbath.

Mark was quick to point out that he was only doing his job, one which he was hired to do by me. It just so happened that I was where he had to worry about the branches falling on the glass roof. In the process of checking it out he just happen to see and these were his words. “ A beautiful lady laying naked. “ He went on to say, He was so taken by the sight of my body he could not pull his eyes off me. He turned to me and apologized to me for looking. Then his smile broadened and he said, “May I say that you have a beautiful body , I have never seen such a graceful shape where all the part seem to fit into one magnificent form.”

He was looking deep into my eyes and even beyond somewhere in side me he saw that I was turned on by both his words and the sight of him masturbating. Mat saw what as happening and sensed how I was feeling. He moved to my side placing an arm around my shoulders. He said, “ Mrs. Richards maybe we can help you calm down, why don’t you come over here and sit on the sofa..” I moved or was moved by some silent force toward the large leather sofa. I sat with Mat joining me on one side and Mark on the other. Mat said, something about my coat and it seemed to fall from my shoulders. I heard the words “ you are so beautiful.” Then I felt warm soft lips on my mouth. A tongue darting into my mouth. I sucked on it then sending it back with my own tongue following it. A large strong hand was caressing my breast. It was strong yet it was so gentle. I think it was Mark that moved to the floor in front of me. He parted my legs and without removing my panties he placed his mouth in my crotch. He was letting the his hot breath warm my already wet pussy.

His mustache was pricking me through my panties. It was so exciting to feel a large mouth on me and another breathing on my pussy. I was sliding off into a trance of such wonderment. I don’t remember my reaching for Mat crotch or if my hand was guided there. But there my hand was groping for the large swelling in his trousers. Mark now had my panties pulled to the side and I felt his tongue on my clitoris along with a rough finger probing my cunt. I had forgotten how arousing a working mans hands could feel. There was only a brief moment of coolness as my blouse fell away joining my coat some where. Then my skirt was slipping down over my hips and for some strange reason I wanted these two men to see me naked.

I wanted them to gaze upon me body and I theirs. I was fiddling with Mat belt and I saw Mark standing in from of me dropping his jeans to the floor. His thick brown skinned cock was as handsome as it was the last time I saw it. I reached up, taking it in my grasp. I leaned forward while jerking the foreskin back to expose that long pointed head. I only gazed upon it for a second before I let it slip into my mouth. Mark held my head and moved his hips back and forth driving his long cock into my mouth. That was when I felt a second pair of hands on my head pulling me away from Mark. I opened my eyes long enough to see Mat ‘s fat cock with a blunt enlarged head just an inch from my mouth. I opened wide and let him fill my mouth with this fat hot cock. I head Mark say, get her on all fours Mat so I can get some of that juicy pussy.

I was moved around till I was on my hands and knees Mark behind me ready to invade my pussy while Mat was still in front of me fucking my mouth as he called it. Marks cock moved slowly up my wet opening his cock felt so hot and long. I wondered if he could get it all in me. That is when it hit me , I was fucking and sucking two very handsome black men in the middle of the day. I had a wonderful cock in my mouth and another in my pussy . I was feeling my guts churn and cramp. I was so aroused I was trying to scream and would have if it were not for the cock in my mouth.

I jerked and bucked back into Mark's cock as my first of many climaxes convulsed me. I went crazy, I could not get enough of these two men. I some how managed to suck them both off and have both fill me with there sperm. That was when I told Mark to fuck me in the ass. He tried to but his cock was to large. It hurt to bad but he did fingered my ass while I sat on Mat's fat cock. Both Mat and I cam at the same time it was so exciting I thought I would never recover. I don’t remember leavening the office. I only remember slipping into a hot bath so I could wash the dried cum from my face and body.

RakenHoe
RakenHoe
178 Followers