Returning a Favor

Story Info
After a night of passion, it's only fair to give back.
4.3k words
3.99
43k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note] I'd like to open this story by fully acknowledging the somewhat outlandish premise. I spent several days trying to figure out how to tell this story without changing from the first person narrative of the previous two. As with the others, this is a continuation of the adventures of Nick and Michelle, so I wanted to stay with the same narration while telling a story that didn't directly involve our narrator. For sanity's sake, please, suspend your disbelief at a key plot point, and just enjoy the erotic tale that may or may not have taken place. ;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It had been 2 days since Michelle invited Kim over to lure me into an erotic trap. Our threesome was still fresh in our minds, and our relationship as a couple had grown stronger and more passionate since. I loved the new fervor with which Michelle lusted after me, and she was happy to oblige my somehow-increased sex drive.

Deep down, I knew that, at some point, I would have to forsake any jealousy and knowingly let Michelle give herself to Taylor. We'd talked about it a lot, between our fiery lovemaking, and we had come to a level of comfort that would allow our relationship with our neighbors to grow. After all, it was only fair that I share my lovely wife, after he, albeit unwittingly, shared his with mine.

This was better for everyone involved too, since it took the pressure of infidelity off of Taylor's wife, Kim. Michelle and I agreed that the one thing we wouldn't allow was this new event to change our relationship for the worse, and we didn't want to start randomly swapping partners either. We loved each other deeply, and, if our new relations jeopardized that, we would break it off to preserve ourselves.

Michelle disclosed that she and Kim had discussed this as well, and Kim had admitted that Taylor had mentioned fantasizing about sharing and being shared, so it appeared as if everyone involved would benefit. I still felt guilty that Taylor was in the dark, but then I reminded myself that the secret would probably be revealed while he enjoyed exploring my wife's body, so I didn't feel too terrible for the guy.

That morning, Michelle woke me up later than usual for a weekend, and invited me into the shower with her. I followed, groggy but willing, and we teased and touched as we washed each other clean. Our sex life had definitely ramped up, so we had plenty of dried fluids, sweat, and lube to cleanse from our bodies from the night before. We stood in the warm water, making out like kids at a romantic movie for a while, before she turned off the shower and handed me a towel.

Once we dried, we wrapped ourselves in our towels and went downstairs for eggs and toast. Barely a word was exchanged, but we were both enjoying the relaxing, intimate atmosphere between us. We spoke with soft kisses, exchanged glances, and smiles as we exchanged "I love you's" and ate our brunch.

After a very relaxing morning, we agreed to go out to our pool and take a dip in the hot sun. I was a little shocked when Michelle walked outside in her towel, but it became clear that we were skinny dipping when she cast her towel aside and looked back at me invitingly. Her large, soft breasts gleamed in the light. Her hazel eyes were warm and transfixing. I followed the drape of her brunette hair down to her shapely hips and round, jiggling ass.

She giggled at my staring and dove into our pool. I walked out to the pool deck and cast my own towel aside, taking note of my already semi-engorged penis. I jumped in the cool water, hoping it would go down. We swam and splashed, generally having a fun time, before we emerged from the water in the mid-afternoon heat and let ourselves sun-dry. I chanced a glance at the neighbor's house, and wondered if Taylor, or Kim, or their 18 year-old son Jay were watching from the floor-to-ceiling windows in their TV room. No such luck, but I didn't mind the privacy we got to enjoy.

We almost fell asleep, but decided to go back inside and take a quick rinse to get off the chlorine. The two of us spent the rest of the afternoon completely nude. It wasn't wholly unusual for us, but it was still fun to walk around the house naked. We finally sat down, flipping through the channels and pondering what to do with our evening.

"How about pizza for dinner?" She asked, up at me with her head in my lap.

"Sure," I said, "but I don't really want to get dressed right now."

My wife laughed, "We don't have to. Let's just give this pizza boy a nice show."

She was appealing to my newfound enjoyment in exhibitionism, so I agreed. She ordered it quickly, and we waited for our food to arrive. The doorbell rang after what felt like forever, and Michelle sprang up to answer. I followed, more slowly, hoping to get a look at the delivery guy's expression without being noticed.

I made it to a good vantage point on the stairs, peeking around a corner into our front room, when Michelle swung the door wide. It was late afternoon, or early evening, the sun was setting, and this delivery man was clearly not ready for an eyeful of beautiful naked woman. He was chubby, with a thick bushy mustache, the kind of person you wonder if they had been working delivery their whole lives, or picked up a second job in the recession.

Either way, we certainly brightened his day. He was stammering when he handed her the pizza, and his hands shook when she gave him the money. I could see the beginnings of a tent in his trousers.

"Funny, usually the guy pays the naked lady." Michelle said, laughing at her own joke. "Keep the change!"

It was a generous tip, exceptionally generous when you consider what he got to see. He was too stunned to laugh at my wife's humor, but he managed a shaky, "T-T-T-Thank you," before almost running to his car.

Michelle turned after closing the door with a big grin on her face. I could tell she was turned on from the show, as was I.

"Let's eat before we burn any more energy." I suggested, coming down from the stairs.

"Good idea." Michelle replied, leading the way to the kitchen.

We ate our pizza quickly, both of us with our minds on the activities for after, and made it to our bedroom before the sun had finished setting. We kissed in the doorway, twisting our tongues around each other's as we made our way to the bed. Michelle sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my hardening cock in both hands.

"Now, for my real meal!" She said, almost to herself, before plunging my stiff member into her mouth.

The pleasure was almost too much, and I felt dizzy enough to fall over, but she never relented. She was sucking hard and she moved her lips and tongue over every inch of skin on my now-rock-hard boner. It was an incredible blow job, even by Michelle's already very high standards.

She pulled me onto the bed, still not releasing my dick from her mouth, and pushed her lips to my crotch. When she came up for a gasp of air, she moaned, "Skull fuck me."

It was very new, to hear her talk like that, or even ask for something so wanton, but I did as commanded. Still on top of her, I pushed my head into her lips and began thrusting against the back of her throat. The stiff cartilage and bone at the back of her mouth hurt a little if my thrusts when wild, so I kept my pace controlled.

Michelle turned her mouth away after a series of gags. Catching her breath, she said, "Nope, won't be doing that again," and proceeded to laugh.

I chuckled too, rolling onto my back. "You're right, seemed a little uncomfortable," I said.

She nodded and climbed on top of me, easily sliding my spit-lubed cock into her moist pussy. We both took a quick inhale of breath as the last half-inch of my cock sank in, and Michelle began to immediately rock her hips. She kept herself upright while she worked her hips back and forth, with her hands free; she pinched and pulled her nipples. Her eyes were closed, and she involuntarily bit her lip.

As she picked up the pace, she fell forward and braced her hands on either side of my head. We kissed hungrily again, and she bit my lower lip while moaning. It was an easy tell for her, she was about to cum.

She released my lip and gasped with her first wave of orgasm. As the second hit, she rolled off of my and ran her hands through her hair, gasping for air. When she calmed down some, she smiled at me.

"Thanks for that," she said, lightly stroking my cock with her hand, "I think you'll get a nice reward tonight."

"Oh?" I asked, "And what might that be?"

Michelle answered with a smile and got up from the bed. She walked over to our dresser and pulled a bottle of baby oil from the top drawer. She crossed back to me and dribbled a liberal amount on my penis.

I was, admittedly, confused. We usually didn't need lube until Michelle had cum to the point that she was drying out. It wasn't normal for her to be done after one orgasm, even as big as that one was.

She wrapped a hand around my cock and made sure the lube was everywhere. My wife then crawled onto our bed. Staying on all fours, she reached her lubed hand back and began rubbing between her ass cheeks.

It all became clear, and it was my turn to wear a very large grin. We'd done anal several times, but it wasn't an all-the-time thing, and Michelle knew how much I loved it. I got to my knees on the mattress and sidled in behind her.

"Mmmm, this is a very nice reward," I said, watching her work two fingers into her ass as she tried to stretch in preparation for me.

"I thought you might like it," she responded, eyes closed and breathless as she pushed her fingers as deep as they would go.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready."

Michelle pulled her fingers free and I replaced them with the tip of my cock. I knew I needed to go slow, as hard as that was to do. I applied a little bit of pressure with the head at her back door, and I felt the sphincter expand around the point of my penis. I let my pressure continue, until the entire head of my cock had been swallowed by her asshole.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "More."

It was a simple command, and I was happy to oblige. I pushed more, slowly working my entire length inwards. We had to stop every now and then so her ass could adjust and stretch, but I eventually made it all the way to the base.

I started my thrusts and very small movements, maybe an inch outwards before coming back in slowly. Michelle appreciated my restraint, and moaned with pleasure as I gradually built up my thrusts. I had made it to the stage of pulling about half of my length out before thrusting in with a little force when she had her first orgasm.

I grabbed her hips and pushed in deep to keep my cock in her ass. Anal offered her much more stimulation, so I knew there were plenty of huge orgasms to come. I let her breathe for only a moment before I started thrusting again. I eventually abandoned all restraint, and I fucked her as hard as I could.

She loved my gusto, and she moaned and screamed as she was hit with wave after wave of pleasure. Her ass clenching around my cock was incredible, and I felt my own orgasm coming. I pushed myself to the fastest pace I could go, and then thrust deep and hard as I shot my load up her ass. Michelle screamed in response, her whole body shaking with an orgasm.

I pulled out once I was drained, and handed my wife some tissue to clean up any dripping with. She seemed content with my load deposited deep in her ass, and we didn't move for some time.

"No matter how far we go," Michelle began, out of the blue, "My ass will always be yours."

It sounded silly, sure, but I appreciated the sentiment, knowing that there would always be something that she wouldn't share.

"Thanks, hun," I said, smiling. I paused for a while, "So what should we do now?"

"About that," Michelle replied standing up briskly and walking to the dresser again. She came back with a piece of paper, "Here's the password to Taylor and Kim's wireless network, and this is the IP for their security system."

"Security?" I asked, blankly.

"Yeah, apparently, Taylor loves his technology, and he had a lot of real-time security cameras installed in their house." Michelle informed, "But anyway, I'm going to get ready and head over there in a few, Jay's out of the house for the weekend, and Kim figured this should be a good way for you to watch what happens."

She gave me a knowing wink, but I already knew what it meant. I was a little nervous, but we'd talked enough that I was okay with the idea. It was time to give Taylor his threeway with Kim and my wife.

Michelle's hair was a wreck, so she pulled it into a bun to keep from looking like she'd just been fucked senseless while she crossed the yard. She stepped into a pair of hot-red heels that I loved her in, and then she slipped a medium-length overcoat on to cover her nude body.

She looked incredible, and I got extra stimulation from how little she had on. The coat came just past her bottom, so she was covered, but just barely. The neck of the coat showed plenty of skin, and she fastened the thick belt around the waist of the coat to accent her hips and keep the whole thing closed.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Beautiful," was all I could think.

"Thanks!" she said, doing a quick twirl, "Boot up the computer, and I'll head over once I know you can see everything."

I sat at my computer and pressed the power button. It wasn't long before I logged into their wireless and had full view of the goings on in the house. The picture quality was excellent, and I could tell I was going to get to see quite a bit of detail. I clicked on the view of the TV room, and the image filled most of the screen, leaving a side bar of other views to scroll through, all offering a birds-eye view from a corner in the ceiling.

The TV was on, but clearly muted. Taylor was sitting on their leather couch, facing the TV and the hallway leading to their kitchen and front room. In front of him, a topless Kim was kneeling and unfastening the belt on his jeans. When I heard the jingle of his belt buckle, I was happy to learn that their cameras came with sound.

"Looks like they're getting started without you," I said, looking at Michelle, who was peeking over my shoulder.

"This is all planned, babe," she said, "Kim's just giving us time to finish up."

"Our sex was part of the plan?" I asked, confused.

"You'll see, I gotta run, keep watching."

With a peck on the cheek, Michelle was out of the room and at our door. I heard the front door close and waited eagerly in my chair. I watched the scene next door. By now, Taylor was completely naked and Kim was going to town on his stiffy. My ego wouldn't ever admit it, but Taylor and I were probably exactly the same length. My cock was straight as an arrow, while his had an upward curve to it, but, otherwise, we were identical. He kept in good shape as well, I guess it was a necessity to keep a wife as fit as his happy.

Taylor's hair was brown, with a few flecks of gray from a combination of his age being in the mid-thirties, and the stress of raising a son. I'd never really examined my neighbor, but I seemed to remember he had green eyes, Michelle said they were similar to mine. He had a mild tan, but his job was mostly indoors, so he got his sun from working in the yard or hanging out beside my pool.

He was a nice enough guy, so I felt pretty good about the prospects of the new relationship that all of us would have. Assuming everything went as planned.

The doorbell rang in their house, and Kim stood.

"I'll get it," she said, walking away in nothing but a pair of skin-tight jeans.

Taylor stayed and lightly stroked his cock, so I maneuvered over to the camera covering the door. Kim peeked out to see Michelle and opened the door. They hugged, and then kissed. Their kiss was lingering and soft, and Michelle's hands found Kim's perky breasts to fondle.

Kim closed the door, still tonguing Michelle's mouth. Eventually, they separated, and Kim led the way back to the living room. By now, Taylor was wondering what was going on, since he hadn't heard any talking. I quickly went back to the living room view in time for Kim to walk in and kneel in front of Taylor. I couldn't see Michelle; she must have been hanging back.

My stomach was in knots, it was the same kind of nervous, sexual excitement that I felt when Kim and I first started watching that porno together. I was glued to the screen.

"I have a surprise for you," Kim said, taking her mouth off of her husband's dick.

"What's that?" Taylor asked, mimicking the playful tones in her voice.

Michelle took that as her cue to walk into the room. Taylor was clearly shocked, but didn't move, since he figured they knew what they were doing. He and I watched as my wife pulled her hair out of the bun and tousled it; she immediately regained that just-fucked look. She then undid the belt buckle on her coat and shrugged it to the floor.

Any doubts I'd had were gone. I was extremely turned on by the view. Michelle was wearing red heels and a smile while a topless Kim sucked her husband. Taylor looked back between the two of them several times.

"Does Nick know?" was all he could manage to say.

"Yes," Michelle said, walking over slowly, "In fact, he got a similar treatment 2 days ago."

Taylor's attention shot to his wife, who had pulled his dick from her mouth and was slowly stroking it. Kim smiled innocently, "Sorry, but our plan had to start with one of you getting the two of us, and I guess you're just married to the bigger slut."

Her dirty talk had an obvious effect on him, and his cock twitched with arousal in her hand.

"I don't know about that," Michelle began, picking up the conversation as she kicked off her heels, "but you don't seem to feel cheated, do you?"

Taylor shook his head as my wife crossed to him, bent at the waist, and kissed him. His head fell back as Kim began her duties of blowing once more. Michelle placed a foot on the couch and kept working her tongue around his.

"I think Michelle might have another big surprise for you," Kim said from between his legs, teasingly.

"What's that?" He asked, smiling up at the beautiful brunette before him.

My wife stepped up onto the couch, and turned her ass towards Taylor, placing a foot on either side of his waist. She bent at the knees and lowered her ass onto his waiting face, bracing herself with a hand against the wall and a hand against the couch. Taylor's tongue went to town on her pussy, and Michelle moaned in pleasure.

"Further back, lover boy," Michelle said.

Taylor followed her direction and his tongue began probing her ass. It hit me that Michelle hadn't cleaned up after we were done. That's when it was clear what Kim meant as his "big surprise".

"Mmmm," Taylor said, lapping up the pearly strings from her ass, "Cream-filled, my favorite!"

Michelle smiled and let him go to town. It was clear that Taylor had a cum-eating fetish, and was enjoying every bit of what I'd left up there. His tongue worked in and around her ass until there wasn't a drop left. He brought his hand up and placed a finger against her hole.

"Sorry," Michelle said, grabbing his wrist suddenly, "off limits to everything except that tongue of yours."

Taylor shrugged, not troubled by the boundaries, and brought his attention back to her now-dripping pussy. Kim stood after sucking on him for a long time and peeled off the tight denim, revealing her bare ass and pussy beneath. Before Kim could kneel down again, Michelle dropped to her knees on the couch, straddling his waist, and used her hand to guide his cock into her waiting pussy.

It was exhilarating, watching my wife ride my neighbor reverse-cowgirl. Kim stood in front of her, alternating between kissing and sucking on the tits of the woman that was riding her husband. Michelle was clearly in heaven, and the new sensation of Taylor's cock brought her to a shuddering orgasm. She pulled Kim's head to hers and they kissed again while Michelle settled down on Taylor's cock.

12