Returning Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily doesn't only like boys.
1k words
3.82
74.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily slid back against James as they talked to the group of friends that greeted them when they came downstairs. She knew she was glowing and the fact that her pussy was still tingling and she was having pleasurable little tingles was amazing to her. Emily was so happy that she had waited until now to have sex for the first time and it was with someone that treated her like a lady and lover not just a girl or hole to fuck.

She walked around the room briefly leaving James to talk with a few of the new arriving guests, girls that had made the trip from Catholic school to her home for a few nights at Chad's request and to see if she was really as wealthy now as she had claimed at the end of the year. Aimee greeted her warmly hugging her and giving her a quick peck on the lips out of the view of the other guests, "I swear you are positively glowing girl," Aimee teased her, "you've only been here less than a day and you've already had sex haven't you?"

Emily knew she couldn't hide the blush and smile that crept over her face. She nodded her affirmation and then hugged her friend close, "It was so amazing and wonderful too Aimee, it wasn't awful like all those girls told us in the dorms."

Aimee returned the smile to her friend, "Well, your brother's a hunk maybe I will find out tonight and just give myself over to him for a little fun," she teased.

Emily hadn't thought about Aimee doing that but she knew that Chad would probably pounce on the girl if he had the chance, her figure was not model perfect but she was sexy as hell. Her chestnut brown hair hung halfway down her back and tonight she had curled it and had little wisps framing her face. Her breasts were large, and Emily knew for a fact that the girl's bra size was a 38D, they had swapped bras a few times. Her ass was sexy and heart shaped damn near perfect and having seen her friend and roommate naked more than once she knew that Aimee was shaved bare. She also had been a bit more daring than Emily and had gone and gotten a tattoo on her 18th birthday, a small frog right above her ass on her right hip.

"Be careful with thoughts like that you might not only end up in Chad's bed but mine too," Emily whispered to Aimee.

As the party wound down Aimee went upstairs to take a shower in Emily's room and freshen up, she had planned on going back down to the party in a little more casual wear than her dress she had arrived in when the door to the bathroom opened.

The bathroom light suddenly went off and a hand slid inside to cup her breast and rub her nipple. "Who the fuck?" she asked as the hand slid up and a finger slid into her mouth. Aimee tasted pussy, she knew the taste and just who it was with her. She smiled to herself and leaned down and turned off the water and stepped out to embrace Emily.

Emily pulled Aimee into the bedroom and pushed her onto the bed without a word, she spread Aimee's legs wide open and ran her tongue up the inside of the girl's thigh before sliding herself to the other side and licking her way up to the middle of Aimee's legs again. Once she had reached this point she let her tongue slide up Aimee's wet slit and used her fingers to spread the girls outer labia kissing and licking the little inner lips before continuing her trek up the girl's body to her breasts. She began to nibble and suck on the nipples chewing them and teasing Aimee until Aimee pushed Emily's head back down towards her pussy.

"I need it Emmy," Aimee pleaded.

Emily knew what her friend need and slid two fingers inside until she hit the girl's virgin barrier and then started sliding her fingers in and out to that point over and over. Her tongue was flicking wildly over Aimee's clit as she let her other hand slip two fingers inside Aimee and then removing those fingers slid them slick with juice down to Aimee's little ass. She rubbed the little puckered opening and then slid her tongue down to join her fingers as Aimee held her by the ears and pushed her pussy against Emily's fingers and face.

"God, Emmy, just eat my pussy and make me cum honey," she begged.

Emily was ready to give her friend all she needed and pushed her tongue far up into her friend's pussy and tongue fucked her as she used her hands to rub the girl's clit and nipples stimulating her all over at once.

Aimee started to writhe uncontrollably and as she came she clamped her thighs around Emily's head. Finally she let loose and allowed Emily to come up and kiss her. Emily reached over and flicked on the light next to the bed before she spoke, "Did you enjoy the show James?" she asked.

Aimee reached to cover herself as James stood up and revealed his hard cock wrapped in his hand. "Very much so, that was the most amazing thing I have ever seen Em," he said.

"Aimee, come on I know you like a little exhibitionism and James is the one that took my virginity, I love him, and wanted to share this with him. Before you say anything he doesn't have to participate with us, he just wanted to watch."

Aimee slowly removed her hands, "I don't think I would mind if he did join in just next time warn me first Emmy," she revealed, "but, before we move to fast I think I might go find that big brother of yours, after I go finish my shower."

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote. MV