Returning Home Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter: it all comes together.
7.4k words
4.78
64.5k
61

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

Here's the final chapter. A big thank you to Mistress Lynn and LadyCibelle for editing this story for me. As Paul Harvey would say, "Here is the rest of the story."

*

We arrived home and were greeted by the kids; you would have thought we had been gone a week.

"Did you have fun Mommy?" Molly asked.

"We had a wonderful time, Honey. The only thing that would have made it better was if you and Robbie were there," said Chrissy. "The comedy club was only for big people."

How she could keep a straight face, I didn't know. After hugging the kids, she looked at me, smiled and then hit me on the arm.

I mentioned to Molly and Robbie that next time we would go out again like a family.

"When Jessie when?" asked Molly.

Oh, no I did it again. I spoke before I thought. Molly ran into the kitchen and came out with her calendar. "Circle the day like you did last time Jess," said Molly.

I went down about three Saturdays and circled it. Now I had to figure where I would be taking them. For now, the two kids were happy that they would be going somewhere. I grabbed our overnight bags and took them upstairs. Chris stayed downstairs and was telling mom what a wonderful time we had.

Later at the cookout, we acted more as a couple. This time the family knew we were together. As we all talked and had dinner, I had an idea. I mentioned it to Chris and she thought it would be great.

While the kids were away playing yard games I spoke out, "Everyone, mainly the mom and dads. I have an idea. Chris and I are taking the kids to Kings Island Amusement park in three weeks. I think it would be a great idea if we all went. We could take three or fours cars, or whatever is necessary and spend the day at the park." I said it low enough that none of the kids could hear. The last thing we wanted was for any of the kids to feel left out.

Chris continued, "We can take turns watching the little kids and everyone can go on a few rides." She looked over at Mom and Dad. "I think you two should come along also. Even if you don't ride anything there are a lot of shows that you can see."

Dad smiled, "You know, I think that would be fun; by the way, mom and I would ride a few rides too. Maybe not the roller coasters but the train and boat rides I think we can handle. Count us in," said dad as he gave my mom a hug.

We knew all the kids would go for it. One by one, the adults all said they would get back to us within a week. I told them that I could pre-order tickets and get a discount. I mentioned to Chris to invite Sharon, Ryan and RJ. They were almost like family anymore.

When it was bedtime, it was so hard to say goodnight to Chris. I hugged and kissed her and invited her up to my room.

"Jess, as much as I would like to, I don't think it's a good idea. The last thing we need now is for one of the kids to get up looking for me and me not being there. Maybe we can get together next weekend somehow. Until then you will just have to settle for the kisses and grabbing my ass like you're doing now," said Chris as she laughed.

I kissed her a final time and went up to my room. I fell asleep thinking about how wonderful she really is. I made sure I got up early to see her off to work. I just felt I should be there for her.

It was a rough week for me. I only saw her for a few minutes in the mornings. The one day she had off, I had to go in early and that really sucked. She did get the plans together for our family outing to Kings Island. Every morning I looked at the calendar and saw that Molly had crossed off the days. She sure was a sweetie.

Chris told me one morning that my brother Bill and his family were all going as well as Sharon, Ryan and RJ. Of course, mom and dad, and Sue's family planned to go also. I figured out the number of adults and children going so I could order the tickets. I would be getting them at a small group discount. We had some other relatives who said they might be there but were going to just buy their tickets at the gate in case they had a change of plans.

We finalized the plans at the cookout the next Sunday with everyone that was going. We had our itinerary pretty much figured out and decided to go in five vehicles. Just too many kids and the drive would be over two hours.

My sister Sue told me she and Chris talked earlier that week. She wanted Sue to know that she had told me about her past plus how she'd felt abandoned by both Sue and mom but forgave them later. Sue also mentioned that there were many things that Chris didn't remember, and she wanted to let me and Chris know the truth since we were getting serious about each other.

She asked if Chris and I could go up to my room with her to talk for a few minutes. We would have privacy there. Sue began her side of some of the events that Chris did not remember.

"Chris, there are things that happened after your mom died that I think you should know. I waited to tell you because you were somewhat under Kyle's influence then. Mom and I needed to know that you had a clear head before telling you these things.

"Some of this stuff you might remember and others, probably not. You hallucinated during this time. To begin, you had a breakdown at your mother's funeral. Mom and I called an ambulance and had you taken to the hospital. They medicated you there for depression.

"It was your brother Ray who called the Auctioneer and the firm sent over Kyle to handle the sale. Kyle wasn't an auctioneer but a worker and packer for the company. I think you found that out later. Ray told him to sell everything and send him his half of the profits. Your brother is still a bastard for leaving and not contacting you. He did take a few belongings of your mother's. Probably felt a little guilty.

"Kyle was never alone with your kids. Mom took them home with her and watched over them the full time you were in the hospital. We weren't going to leave them with a stranger. They missed you so much but they weren't allowed in the hospital. Mom or I would stop by at least every other day to see you. You were pretty much out of your head.

"You would talk about how you were tired but had to feed the kids and bathe them. I felt so sorry for you but there was no way I could tell you the truth. I asked the doctor and he said you were delirious but after he got your meds adjusted you would be all right.

"Eventually you were a little better but always sleeping. We believe that's about the time Kyle started coming to see you. One day we went by your apartment and Kyle showed up with some movers. He said he had permission to sell your furnishings at your mom's action. We didn't believe him and he produced the power of attorney that had your signature on it.

"We couldn't stop him. You weren't related to us and he had the proof on his side. He was staying at your mom's trailer and getting everything ready for the auction. We took most of the kid's clothes and even yours back to our house since most auctions don't want to deal with clothing. In the next two days, Kyle set up all your mothers' furniture in the auction house. He said he wouldn't be taking yours till the day before the auction.

"I came to the hospital to see you and you told me that you were selling all your things and moving away with Kyle. I couldn't believe that he had such an influence on you. When you told me Kyle said I had abandoned you and he was taking care of you and the kids I couldn't believe it. I tried to tell you the truth but you wouldn't listen to me.

"I came back two days later and the nurses said your boyfriend had taken you home. I went to your apartment and Kyle wouldn't let me in. He said you were sleeping. He also said that you wanted to see the kids.

"The next day I brought them to see you. You hugged them and kissed them. They missed you so much. It was then you told me that you would be moving in with Kyle. I couldn't believe my ears. Again, I tried to talk to you but you wouldn't listen. You even said you were doing it so the kids could finally have a real home.

"The auction was the next day and you would be leaving right afterwards; there wasn't anything we could do. We thought about calling family services but we didn't have proof of anything and besides, the kids wanted to be with you. We yelled and screamed at each other before you told me to stay out of your life.

"I left crying not knowing what to do. The last thing I said to Kyle was that if he laid a hand on the kids that I would see he would go to prison.

"You moved and there wasn't any way to stop it. I got your address and the following Saturday Dan and I came to see you. You talked rather normally and we apologized to each other for the way we reacted. You looked worn out and you told me it was everything you could do to stay awake and take care of the kids.

"I offered to take them for a week so you could get some needed rest. You agreed and we took the kids home with us. We didn't get any opposition from Kyle. When we came back the following week, you told me that you were a little better but couldn't figure out why you had no energy. You even said you cut down on taking your depression pills but it wasn't helping.

"Dan stayed with the kids and I took you to the clinic. The doctor said you had been taking too much medication. He said you had been taking over double the prescribed dose. He went by what you had left in medication. He pumped your stomach and told you to stop taking it for a day or two and then no more than one pill a day.

"I think you remember calling me a couple of days later and telling me that you thought Kyle gave you the extra medication. When you asked him about it the following day he said he wanted to make sure you didn't miss taking them," said Sue

"Yes, I remember everything after that. It's when Kyle started acting real nice to me and the kids. He started buying us things and telling me that we were a family. Kyle kept saying how much he loved me. It was all a lie since he was just after the money," replied Chris. "I didn't know it at the time."

Chris started crying and walked over to hug Sue. "I'm so sorry for ever doubting you."

"It's ok," said Sue. "You weren't yourself and didn't know what you were saying. We were worried about the kids and they weren't put in harms way. When you did have them we knew you would watch over them no matter how tired you were," said Sue.

"Please forgive me," said a crying Chris as the two girls hugged.

"There's nothing to forgive. You're family and we did what we could to help you. We were going to tell you the truth when we knew you were ready to hear it," said Sue.

The two women cried in each other's arms. We waited until they were finished to go back downstairs. Mom was making potato salad when Chris walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Mom, I love you so much. Sue told me and truth and I owe you so much," Chris was crying again as she spoke.

Molly walked in and asked me why her mommy was crying?

"She's crying because she's so happy," I replied. Chris bent down and gave Molly a hug too.

I guess as Paul Harvey would say, "I heard the rest of the story."

----------------------------

The next week went by rather quickly. We would all be going to Kings Island on Saturday. I do have to say I missed making love to Chrissy. We did a lot of kissing and touching but we didn't have time to really get together.

Every night I would look at her bedroom door as I walked up to my room. On Friday, I knew everyone would be in bed early because we would be getting up to go to Kings Island. I looked over at her door and smiled as I went up to my room. I opened the door and in the middle of the bed was Chris in a red baby doll nightie. She smiled at me and put her finger to her lips to let me know to be quiet.

"I can only stay for a little while. I've missed you so much. We must be quiet since I don't think we want to get caught even if we are adults," said Chris in almost a whisper.

I got out of my clothes as fast as I could and joined Chris on the bed. I kissed her and she had her arms around my neck. I pushed her top up over her tits and started gently squeezing them and lightly rubbing her nipples.

We knew we didn't have a lot of time and I rose up and removed her panties. I buried my face in her red bush and continued on down. She held her pussy lips open while I tongued her into an orgasm. She was trying to be quiet but I could hear her saying how much she loved me and wanted me.

It was only a few seconds before she got me. I pushed my hard cock into her and she raised her hips to meet me. While fucking her, I was rubbing her beautiful tits. I swear; I couldn't get enough of her.

She told me that she wanted to ride me to orgasm so I held on to her and rolled over on my back with my cock still buried deep within her. "You worked hard today so I figured I would do the work tonight," she whispered as she rode my cock.

I watched her juices running down my cock on the up motion. I knew it would only be minutes until my juices joined hers. She pressed down hard as I held onto her hips. I don't know who came first but I could feel her pussy squeezing every drop of cum out of my cock.

She laid across me with my cock still in her and said, "I wish I could lay here on you all night. I often think about you alone up here and tonight I thought I would surprise you."

"I'm not big on surprises but this was the best surprise ever. I love you Chris; I want you to know that."

"I love you too, Jess but I better get back to my room and try to catch a little shut-eye. We have to get up in five hours. I may be tired tomorrow but it was well worth it," said Chris as she rolled off me, grabbed her bottoms and snuck back downstairs.

Morning came much too early. I had to drink two cups of coffee before I could even function. An hour later, we had everyone in their vehicles and were headed to the park. I was one of the drivers and had Chris riding shotgun. She lay back in her seat and said she was going to rest. She said something about not sleeping well the night before.

There were five cars in our group. Once at the park we agreed to all go out on our own but to keep in touch. We set a contact point and decided to meet up every couple of hours. Many of us with small kids stayed together since we were in the kiddies ride area. The kids were having a blast.

The nice part about the little kids rides were they didn't have to wait long. Mom and dad came by and we rode the train and boat with them. We even all headed for the merry-go round. My parents sat on the bench. Mom said she wasn't about to try and get her leg over the horse. I rode next to Molly and Chris stood, holding Robbie on his horse.

I broke away for a few minutes afterwards and came back grinning. Chris asked where I was and I explained that a friend at work mentioned the magician show was to kill for so I got tickets for everyone to the five o'clock show.

"You got tickets?" asked Chris. "I thought all the shows were free?"

"They are but I wanted to make sure everyone in our group got a seat. They have special seating for small groups so everyone can sit together," I replied.

When we all met up, I gave each person a yellow ticket with a group number on it to the magic show. "This show is full of surprises. You won't have to stand in line but can use an alternate door that says, 'group entrance.' The ticket is for the five o'clock show only."

We all headed back to the park to enjoy the day. Chris and I took Kimmie and RJ with us for a while so Sue, Dan, Ryan and Sharon could ride a few adult roller coasters. Chris said she had more fun watching the kids ride than riding herself.

"Chris, my fun is just being with you." She leaned over and kissed me. Mom and dad just happened to walk by at that moment and saw us. They just smiled and asked if we wanted them to watch the kids so we could ride something.

"Everything is cool but you're welcome to hang with us if you like," I said to mom and dad

Dad bought us all an ice cream cone and we ate it while the kids went on rides. We were having a great time.

It was getting near five and I suggested we head over to the magic show. Chris said I looked excited and dad told her I always loved magic tricks when I was a kid. We headed to the group entrance where we met up with some of the others and gave them their kids back.

As we entered Ryan said, "This better be good Jess. We were in the line for the beast when we had to leave to come to this show."

"Well, I heard it's a show that you'll never forget. I sure hope it's true," I said to Ryan.

Our entire group arrived and sat near the front, maybe ten rows back but slightly off to the right of stage. The place was packed. I'm not good at guessing but I bet it held five hundred people.

The show started and it was a fun magic show. Magic Jim as the magician called himself did many of the old tricks that I remembered when I was a kid. The kids in our group just stared at all the tricks. "How did he do that Mommy?" I could hear Molly asking.

"Shh, I don't know Honey, we'll talk later. You have to be quiet now," Chris said as she smiled at Molly.

Magic Jim asked for volunteers and did different tricks with each one of them. The crowd loved it. He said he needed a young man for his next trick, preferably around twenty-five to thirty.

"Why don't you volunteer," asked Chris laughing at me.

"Okay, I will," I said as I raised my hand.

Right then Magic Jim looked in our direction and pointed to me. "Young man, please join me on the stage," said Jim.

As I walked up our whole group started laughing and clapping for me. I did feel a little funny in front of all these people.

"What's your name young man?" asked Jim.

"Jess Brown," I replied.

He held out his hand to shake and had one of those buzzers in it that I didn't see. I shook his hand and jumped. He smiled and the people laughed.

"What group are you with and where are you from Jess?" asked Jim.

"Just a big family and friend's get-together from Coshocton County right here in Ohio."

Everyone in our group cheered. We heard others cheer also that must have been from our area.

"Jess, do you like surprises?" asked Jim.

"Sometimes I do but I like to give surprises too," I said. I looked out at Chris remembering the surprise she gave me last night.

"Tell everyone here about one of your best surprises. One that you played on someone or one that they played on you," said Jim.

He looked out over the audience and said, "Come on everyone. Let's show Jess how much we want to hear his story."

Everyone was shouting and clapping as my family all laughed. I think they liked to see me put on the spot.

"Okay, I'll do it!" I said. "Could you have Chrissy Lane, my girlfriend, stand up? This surprise is about her."

"Chrissy Lane, are you out there? Please stand up," said Jim, as Chrissy stood up. Her face was as red as her hair.

"She's a cutie," said Jim. "Tell us how she surprised you or you surprised her recently."

I could see Chris put her hands over her face. She was probably thinking her latest surprise was being in my bed the night before.

"Chrissy, I knew we've only known each other a few months. I know we've had our ups and downs but I would like you to be my wife. Will you marry me? If the answer is yes then please come up on the stage. If it's no for now, then just sit back down and I'll ask another time."

Chris sat down and the crowd gasped. Quickly Chris stood back up and said, "I fell, my legs gave way. I'm coming up Jess," as she made her way up to much applause.

She came up on the stage and I knelt on one knee. "Chris, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. I want you to be my wife; for better or worse, until death us do part. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, of course I'll marry you," she said as she kissed me in front of everyone. The crowd all screamed and cheered for us. Chris gave smiling Magic Jim a hug as we headed back to our seat.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers
12