Returning Home Drunk

Story Info
Lisa finds more than just her boyfriend waiting for her.
5.1k words
4.33
194.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa slammed the taxi door and stumbled out onto the pavement fighting nausea with long deep breaths. As the taxi pulled away, she leant her hands on her knees and spat into the gutter. Another hundred yards and she'd have thrown up in the back of the cab. That would have made the evening very expensive.

She looked at the house, the curtains were drawn in the front room, but a chink of light betrayed that her boyfriend was still not in bed.

Lisa stared at her watch and tried to focus. It was ten past three at the end of a very long night. She had met her friends in town before Jeremy had got back from the football. They had moved from bar to bar and finally to a nightclub and with precious little to eat, Lisa was as drunk as she had been for a very long time.

She wrestled her key from her clutch bag and watched as it slipped from her fingers and tumbling in slow motion bounced on the driveway. She stood and stared at it glinting up at her before bracing herself against the door and bending down to retrieve it. She searched for the lock, leaning against the door with one palm to steady her hand, her frustration building as she aimed and missed repeatedly. When she finally slipped the key into the lock, she turned it and the handle simultaneously whilst leaning heavily against the door, causing her to stumble into the porch.

Once in the hallway, she kicked her shoes into the corner and dropped her bag at the foot of the stairs. She took a couple of deep breaths and although the room continued to spin, she finally felt her nausea begin to retreat. Jeremy waved at her from the sofa as she walked into the living room.

"Good evening?" He said with a smile as she stumbled into the room.

"Not bad." She giggled. "Although it could get better with a good seeing too. Jackie dragged some lucky bloke into a taxi, so she'll be enjoying a good fuck, so, I figure why not me."

She stood just out of arm's reach and started to drunkenly gyrate in front of Jeremy, running her hands down her sides, then when she reached the hem of her dress, pulling it up as she danced, giving Jeremy an eyeful of her candy pink panties beneath.

Jeremy watched her with a mixture of amusement and intrigue as she stumbled drunkenly in front of him before she slipped her dress off over her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

She continued to dance, with the occasional step to steady herself, in matching underwear, before unclipping her bra and tossing it to the floor. She cupped her breasts in her hands and pushed them together, slowly massaging them, enjoying the sensation of her nipples hardening against her palms.

Finally she hooked her fingers beneath the waistband of her knickers and slowly drew them down her thighs, before letting them fall to the floor and kicking them into Jeremy's lap.

Her thin strip of blonde public hair was not enough to hide her excitement, her moist lips already swollen and dark pink in contrast to her pale hair and skin.

"Show me your cock." She slurred. "I'm hungry."

As she knelt down on the carpet, Jeremy unzipped his jeans and wrestled them off over his thighs before Lisa grabbed them in both hands and tugged them off, throwing them onto her pile. Jeremy's cock sprang to attention and kneeling over him, Lisa grabbed it in her fist and fed it between her lips.

She sucked his swollen cock hungrily, salivating as he filled her mouth each time he bucked his hips towards her until his whole dick shone with her spit as it ran down his shaft and coated his balls.

She sucked and slurped him noisily, groaning in satisfaction as she felt his hand entwine in her long blonde hair and push her even deeper onto his manhood.

"Take it baby." He moaned. "Take it all in."

Lisa jumped as someone grasped hold of her hips. Suddenly her pussy was full of cock. She wriggled and writhed against the invasion, but Jeremy had her head pinned securely in place and whoever was behind her held her tightly as he thrust his cock deep inside her.

She tried to squeal but Jeremy's cock filled her mouth. She bucked and struggled as she tried in vain to wrestle free, but the more she struggled the harder she was fucked, her thrashing and gurgling translating as enthusiasm.

She tried to think who was behind her, his cock was thick and stretched her wide and whoever it was used every last inch until she could feel his swinging balls slap rhythmically against her thighs.

Finally she felt Jeremy's grip on her hair relax and she fought herself free, spitting out his cock and staring up into his face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She shouted at him, but further protest was cut short as the man behind her grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it hard, snapping her head back as he fucked her, drawing a gasp from her lips.

"Great fuck Jez." She heard him say giving away his identity. It was Thomas, one of his football buddies. Well if Thomas is here, where the fuck is Danny she thought. The two were so inseparable she had wondered if they were gay - although at least Thomas seemed to have disproved that theory.

With his cock filling every inch of her tight pussy, she realised she was about to come, but despite her rising pleasure, she still struggled against the unexpected violation.

She was suddenly aware of Thomas' shortened breathing and he began to fuck her in short rapid strokes, still tugging on her hair to emphasise each thrust. She sensed he was about to come and the thought of Jeremy watching her being fucked by one of his friends made her feel cheap and used -- even it is was by someone she had always fancied and secretly thought of fucking on more than one occasion.

As Thomas' orgasm approached, he relaxed his grip and as soon as she felt it, she threw herself to her left and felt his cock pop out of her pussy.

Despite her drunkenness, she was on her feet in an instant. She aimed a badly targeted kick at Thomas and when she missed, she very nearly lost her balance and tumbled on top of him, but after a drunken stumble she finally managed to maintain her balance and stumble around him.

"You fucking bastards." She slurred. "You dirty fucking bastards." Her drunken mind searched in vain for something else to shout. "Who the fuck do you think I am? You fucking bastards." And with nothing else to say she stormed out of the room and staggered upstairs.

When they heard the bedroom door slam shut, Thomas looked guiltily across at Jeremy.

"Ooops." He said with a shrug.

"Don't sweat." Jeremy replied. "She's shit-faced. I doubt she'll even remember anything in the morning. Hey, it was worth a try. Another beer?"

"Aren't you going to see if she's okay?"

"She's probably unconscious already." Jeremy replied with a shrug.

"Beer it is then. I'll get them." Tom said getting to his feet. "You get dressed, I don't want to stare at that all night." He laughed pointing at Jeremy's still erect cock. "Where the fuck's Danny anyway?" He said as he headed to kitchen.

As Jeremy pulled his jeans back on he could hear Lisa crashing around upstairs, then it all went quiet. Danny reappeared with Thomas and they sat around with a beer, chewing the fat as they had been doing before Lisa's arrival.

Lisa crawled naked onto the bed, her head spinning every time she closed her eyes. Despite her outburst, her pussy was so deliciously wet, her sticky juices clung to the insides of her thighs.

She thought about Thomas' cock. It was bigger and somehow harder than Jez's - a lot bigger in fact, she thought as her hand crept down between her thighs. She parted her lips with her thumb and gently rubbed her clit, instantly feeling her pleasure rise and suddenly a little disappointed she'd not let Thomas finish what he'd started -- she'd been after a good fuck after all, she could remember saying so, and Thomas had not been the only one on the brink of orgasm. Lisa watched her fingers work in the gloom, still unable to close her eyes and within moments her orgasm washed satisfyingly over her whole body, cleansing it of any remaining anger at what Jez had allowed to happen. She closed her eyes to enjoy the afterglow of her pleasure and fell almost instantly asleep in a lazily spinning room.

...

About twenty minutes after Lisa fled upstairs Jeremy drained his beer and stood up.

"Come on you guys." He said crossing the small living room in several purposeful strides. "I've got an idea."

He led them both upstairs to his bedroom. As expected Lisa was naked and unconscious face down on top of the duvet, the room reverberating to the sound of light, drunken snoring.

"Grab that." He said to Danny, pointing at a video camera on the top of the tall chest of drawers, before carefully rolling Lisa onto her front.

As Danny focussed the camera on him, Jeremy slowly parted Lisa's legs and delicately ran his tongue along the length of her pussy. Her lips were still slick with cream from her earlier excitement and his tongue split them easily until he found her clitoris. He teased it briefly with the end of his tongue before closing his mouth around her lips and sucking them greedily, feeling them swell in his mouth.

Meanwhile, with the added bonus of a camera to perform for, Thomas knelt over Lisa and licked all around one nipple until it stood pink and proud before turning his attention to the other.

Lisa moaned in her sleep but her gentle snoring continued. Danny took the opportunity to capture every inch of her taut body for the camera, focusing on both Thomas and Jeremy as they worked on different parts of her.

Thomas discarded his jeans and straddled Lisa's body, pushing her tits up together around his cock. Danny filmed as Thomas rocked back and forth, his cock popping out the top of Lisa's cleavage each time he thrust his hips forward.

Lisa's snoring stopped, and both Thomas and Jeremy paused briefly to see if she had woken, but after letting out a stifled groan, her heavy breathing resumed.

Thomas moved further up Lisa's body. A drop of semen bubbled on the head of his cock and he wiped it across Lisa's lipsticked lips leaving a smear of cum glistening on them.

Thomas changed position and titled Lisa's head to one side, pushing his cock against her lips. He felt her teeth against his flesh and gently squeezed her cheeks to see if she would open her mouth. Her lips parted slightly and Thomas slipped the head of his cock into her mouth, and as he rocked back and forth gently, Danny captured on camera as more and more disappeared between her lips.

"Help me roll her off the bed." Jeremy said moving away from Lisa's glistening pussy. Danny put down the camera briefly whilst Thomas reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth.

They carefully arranged Lisa so she was kneeling on the floor, bent over the bed. Jeremy knelt behind her and pushed his achingly hard cock into her dripping pussy, easing it all inside her until his balls were crushed against her thighs. He fucked her slowly in long strokes that used every inch of his length and as he withdrew he could see his cock glistening with her cream.

Tired of being third in the queue, Danny stripped down whilst Thomas took control of the camera, crawling around on the floor like a pro to ensure he got all the best shots.

Jeremy fucked Lisa until his balls were ready to blow, then reluctantly withdrew and stepped away.

Danny did not wait for permission, but instantly slipped into the space that Jeremy had vacated, pushing his swollen cock into Lisa's pussy.

Fucking her with short stabs of his cock, he lacked Jeremy's patience, seemingly eager to fuck her quickly and get his piece before they were caught. So as Thomas continued to film, the sound of Danny's balls slapping against Lisa's thighs filled the room.

"No cumming." Jeremy said, watching Danny from the other side of the room. "You may very well have the pleasure of fucking her, but no one shoots inside her. Clear?"

Both men nodded and Danny withdrew almost instantly, a look of pained frustration on his face. Jeremy took the camera from Thomas, who immediately stripped down and took Danny's place.

Kneeling between Lisa's stretched legs, he eased a full nine inches of rock hard meat deep inside Lisa's cunt. As Thomas withdrew for the first time, he ran his thumb along his shaft until it glistened with her cream and the second time he pushed his cock inside her, he rubbed his lubricated thumb all over her ring. Thomas had known Lisa for almost five years and had always fancied her, so was determined not to waste his long-awaited opportunity.

He tensed slightly as a groan escaped Lisa's lips and her pussy contracted around his cock, gripping it like a vice. Until now the moans had been random, but now they came every two or three thrusts and Thomas wondered if she was on the verge of waking up. Judging by what happened earlier, he suspected they would be in for hell-fire if that happened.

As he fucked her he managed to slip his thumb inside her ring to the first knuckle and each time her pussy gripped his cock, her arse clenched his thumb even more tightly.

Lisa teetered on the brink of orgasm and had been having the most amazing dream about being screwed from behind with the biggest cock that stretched and filled her to the very limit. As her mind swam drunkenly back into focus, she could hear softly spoken voices around her, but the feeling of fullness continued.

"I'm cumming." She moaned softly, making all three men jump, but Thomas continued to fuck her slowly. "Don't you dare stop." She ordered.

Thomas held her hips and pushed his cock inside her in half strokes, only withdrawing in part before pushing it all the way back in, using his length to the greatest effect ensuring that Lisa was always full.

She moaned again, willing her orgasm to hit her, desperate to feel her own pleasure. As she woke slowly and became more aware of the room, she began to realise that it wasn't a dream at all. Whilst her drunken mind was finding it very difficult to connect with reality, she was sure she was awake and positive there was a massive cock stretching her wide. She was also conscious of the muscles in her arse in spasm, continuously working to eject something inside it.

"I cumming." She moaned again. "Faster."

Thomas responded by increasing his tempo until his huge balls swung lazily against her thighs. As Lisa continued to regain awareness, she accepted she was actually being fucked and that it wasn't a dream. But who was fucking her? She had been sharing a bed with Jeremy for almost five years and whilst their sex-life had always been strong, there was no way the magic wand inside her was his, it was huge. It was long and thick and wonderful.

"Turn me around and fuck me to my face." She groaned eager to see who was using her for pleasure. It suddenly crossed her mind that maybe she'd scored whilst out with the girls and for the first time, she opened her eyes and was relieved to find that her own bed and familiar duvet cover swam into brief focus before the room started to spin and she clamped them shut again.

She was man-handled onto the bed and lay on her back. She felt someone climb back between her legs and braced herself. She felt her pussy stretched wide as the huge cock eased gently back inside her until she was full and happy again.

She could feel the man's breath on her face as he leant over her and slowly, she opened her eyes.

"Hello Thomas." She purred, looking up into his face. She had wondered if it was him. He was treating her so gently and almost making love to her, trying to tease an orgasm out of her rather than force her into one. She knew Thomas had always fancied her. She could tell by the way he spoke to her, how different he was around her than when he didn't know she was there and by the way he constantly undressed her with his eyes whenever they spoke.

He smiled down at her as he continued to thrust himself inside her and Lisa wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper.

"I'm cumming." She wailed as her orgasm finally exploded, washing over her body until every nerve tingled and her legs quivered. When her orgasm finally subsided, she reached up and kissed him, nibbling briefly on his lips. "Put your cock in my mouth, my pussy needs a rest." She said and felt instant relief and yet also disappointment as he slipped his cock from her stretched and tired box.

Swapping ends, Thomas walked around the bed and slipped his hands underneath Lisa's shoulders and pulled her gently backwards until her head lolled over the edge of the bed.

Lisa came eye to eye with his cock for the first time. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around it, her hand barely able to enclose it, and she guided the tip between her lips, instantly tasting her own pussy as she greedily sucked around his sensitive glans.

Thomas gently slid the first few inches of his cock inside her mouth and as soon as he felt her tense, he held it momentarily before easing it back out. He ran his head all over her lips and when she gasped and opened wide, he slipped it back into her willing mouth.

Danny wasted no time in seizing his chance. He clambered onto the bed between Lisa's legs and slipped his hands underneath her knees. He draped them over his thighs as he knelt and roughly pushed his cock into Lisa's pussy. She gasped out loud with surprise, but it was muffled as her mouth was full of Thomas. This was not what she had expected, but the cock that now pummelled her was so much easier to accommodate.

In total contrast, Danny fucked her roughly and quickly. He held her thighs tightly, his thumbs digging into her flesh. He was grunting like an animal and as he leant over her she could feel drops of sweat dripping off his hair onto her chest.

Lisa wondered if this is what Danny's girlfriend had to put up with or if she was just getting special treatment. But she decided to just let him get on with it whilst she concentrated on sucking her way into Thomas' heart, eager to eat as much of his nine inches as she could manage.

Jeremy watched through the lens of the camera as his two best friends fucked his girlfriend, her shoulder-length blonde hair stuck to her forehead and face as she worked up a sweat.

Danny was gasping and red-faced almost as if he was keen to get it over with, whilst in contrast Thomas seemed eager to fuck Lisa for as long as possible.

Danny bucked and thrust pushing Lisa across the bed and ever deeper onto Thomas' cock, leaving her gasping for air and her jaw aching and sore.

"I'm fucking cumming." Danny grunted and Lisa was relieved to feel him pull his meat out of her, having him fuck her was one thing, but having his mess inside her was something else completely.

Jeremy zoomed in on Danny as he sat astride Lisa's hips and pumped his cock in his hand, grunting at the last second as his cock erupted, splattering his hot semen all over Lisa's full round breasts and flat stomach.

Danny took the camera from Jeremy and leant against the wardrobe watching Thomas slide his cock as far as he could into Lisa's mouth. Suddenly, she looked up to where Jeremy was climbing onto the bed.

"Well, if you're going to have a go too, I want this one back in my pussy." She said, still gripping Thomas' cock in her fist.

Danny filmed as Thomas lay flat on the bed and Lisa enthusiastically straddled his cock, guiding it back inside her with her hand and sinking down onto it with a satisfied groan.

She slid up and down on his cock, controlling the depth of his thrusts until she felt comfortable again with his size and had all of him buried inside.

Lisa's whimpers grew to satisfied groans as Thomas brought her to a second orgasm which left her flushed and every part of her body tingling.

She leant down and kissed him hungrily, pushing her tongue into his mouth, never once taking her eyes off his.

12