Returning Home: Jodie Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle kissed Jodie's neck and licked down her chest -- stopping at her breastplate in the middle of her chest and looking into the girl's eyes. Danielle slowly massaged and pawed Jodie's breasts and nipples like Danielle enjoyed it. She knew all girls were different in the stimulation of their bodies, and was trying to decide what would turn on Jodie more and more. She dropped to her own knees in the same area that Jodie had been moments before.

She cupped her right breast and mouthed her lips around it. Slowly licking and then sucking harder, slowly and licking again. Danielle wrapped her arms around Jodie's back and pulled her body close. She dropped her hands down to the Jodie's ankles, her fingernails dragging up her calf muscles, to the back of her knees and to her wonderful hips. Danielle pressed her fingers against Jodie's ass as her lips kissed Jodie's tummy, running her tongue along a navel ring. She sucked on it like she hoped to soon be sucking on her clit. Her arms wrapped around Jodie's body and she moved her hands between Jodie's thighs -- pressing slightly against her quickly wettening pussy. Danielle looked up.

"Do you want to lay down on the bunk?" she asked.

"I am feeling a little shaky," Jodie snickered.

"Well, I think you might be ready for a nap."

"Oh, not yet." Jodie moved to the small bed barely big enough for one. She sat on it and looked at Danielle. "You're still over there," Jodie mentioned. Danielle followed her hands and knees. She planted wet kisses on Jodie's knees as the girl who had never considered kissing a girl leaned back and slightly spread her legs. Unconsciously, her ankles crossed in a subconscious fear of having another girl taste her passion. In her experience, most guys wouldn't do it, or would only go down on her for a few seconds, or were clueless when they were eating her out. But she thought she could love receiving oral sex if it was done right.

Danielle lapped against Jodie's legs and pulled her ankles apart. She momentarily considered untying the divorcing girl's shoes and taking off her socks, but felt it might take away from the erotic moment they were sharing. As she kissed Jodie's skin, Danielle's right hand massaged against Jodie's khaki shorts against Jodie's clit, and Danielle's left hand roamed from Jodie's navel ring to her nipples to her mouth and neck.

Danielle placed her hands at the button and zipper of Jodie's shorts, slowly undoing and unzipping the khakis. She snaked her tongue up Jodie's inner thigh and placed her tongue on the fabric against Jodie's clit -- it was to slowly walk the girl through what was happening to her. A new psychology. A new sexuality. Jodie moaned softly in agreement and acceptance. Jodie put her hands against her hips and pulled down her shorts as Danielle cupped Jodie's ass and pulled her spread legs against the edge of the bunk. Beneath, Jodie wore red bikini-style panties with designs streaking along them. Her wetness seeped as the fabric attempted to absorb her body's lubricant. Danielle kissed from the back of Jodie's knee to the panties and she gnawed at the fabric like it was a Fruit Roll-Up, smiling as she looked up to her lover.

She kissed Jodie's inner thighs, then slowly ran her index finger into her panty-line, slipping along her clit and the lips of her pussy. Jodie's breathing shallowed as she fought back fears of the moment. She wanted this experience to happen, if only once in her life. To allow another girl to touch and taste and love her. Jodie took the initiative and pulled her panties down the rest of the way.

"Ready?" Danielle smiled.

"So ready," she giggled.

Danielle began running her tongue between Jodie's thighs, taking in her body's nectar and scent like a honeybee on a warm day's mission for food and energy. The tips of her fingers wrapped around Jodie's legs like a pretzel touching her along her belly, her navel ring, her rising breasts and back to her thighs. With her thumbs, Danielle cautiously pulled open the folds of Jodie's passion -- licking inside and then sucking outside the girl's clit. Tongue lashing as lip smacking against her pussy. Jodie's soft thatch of mostly-shaved hair nested against Danielle's nose. As she sucked, Danielle took Jodie's feet and placed them on her shoulders -- Danielle dragging her fingers along the Sapphic-sex virgin's red-painted toenails. She sucked into the girl hard, enjoying the warm musk taste like a Merlot wine.

Danielle returned a finger to Jodie's body, teasing her clit and passage with slow circular motions. She kissed Jodie's clit as she inserted one finger, and then a second, into her wonderful depths to the haunting moans of Jodie's voice. She picked up her pace as moments turned to minutes inside, Danielle licking Jodie's clit -- then licking her own fingers as they exited for milliseconds. She let her saliva fall from her mouth and seep onto Jodie's body to increase the lubrication for her pussy.

"Relax, babe. Enjoy my fingers fucking your pussy. Enjoy the pleasure," Danielle whispered before returning to the clit-sucking. Lovers had never spoken to Jodie before of her pleasure. Sex was silent and a forbidden subject for women to enjoy. To hear anyone speak of her body, her pussy, her "there" set off internal fireworks of lust and apprehension. To hear it from the voice of this exotic college coed as she sucked her clit amplified the emotions and sensations. After only a few minutes, the last remnants of hesitation was kicked away. Jodie's moaning turned to squealing and her body began overheating. She spread her legs wide and ran her hand along Danielle's dusty-blonde curls of hair like it was strains of gold in her fingers. Sun beams from the desert sky stroked against her breasts and face somewhere as the train sped through Arizona landscape. Without warning, the eroticism of the moment and pleasures of Danielle's lips and fingers kidnapped her body as she climaxed hard. The sensation bathed her flesh like Caribbean waters and her soul like an adoring crowd.

"Oh my God, oh my ... oh my ..." she quickened, just barely avoiding hyperventilation. It challenged Danielle's tenacity. She took the challenge and licked harder, faster against her lover's passion. Stroking, thrusting, kissing, licking.

"Taste so good, lover. Do it. Let me taste more of you ... more of your pussy ... as you cum against my lips," she taunted. Hearing the forbidden dirty talk inspired Jodie to let go of any barriers -- she thrust her hips down against Danielle's pressing fingers.

"Mmmmm. Mmm, fuck me. Fuck me, Danielle," she said -- hoping Danielle was the girl's name, but not being entirely sure. What an experience, she flashed in her mind. She hadn't known this girl an hour, and she went farther with her -- a girl -- than she had with most of her male lovers. And she never seriously considered having sex with other women before. The conscious thoughts were overwhelmed quickly by Danielle's ongoing push for another climax on her mouth. Danielle gyrated her fingers against Jodie's g-spot, a place never touched by her own husband, as she sucked and licked her clit again.

Jodie lounged and looked to the brown and white sands. Sexual abandon left her feeling a desire she hadn't in months. Real sex. Passionate, biting, muscle-stretching sex. Sex where her lover was there for her. She closed her eyes momentarily, her body rhythmically bouncing with the train and Danielle's motions, and came as Danielle tasted between her naked legs.

"Oh, my. OH JESUS! Oh, fuck, baby."

The warmth of the sun onto her 36A chest, and the steady thrusting against her body from Danielle kept her orgasms peaking. She was a 21-year-old imagined fucking again. Good sex. Passionate sex. She hardly knew her lover, Danielle, but her body was flexing down for pleasure. Hips rolling.

"MMMmmmmMMMMmmmm."

She pushed down harder and faster until she exploded in a third flailing orgasm. She was screaming, moaning and panting. Jodie was drunk with pleasure, laughing, giggling and nearly crying with emotions. Pent up sexual frustrations. Pent up emotional needs all flowing out of her body in sexual loving.

"OH GODDD! Oh my Gawd. Damn. Oh my God. OH GOD!" she shrieked.

Danielle ran the thickness of her tongue along Jodie's body -- re-exploring her hips, her waist, her breasts, and then kissed her deeply on the mouth. She rested her body on top of Jodie's as they kissed like 15-year-olds in a high school hallway. Jodie's body was a wreck, legs splayed open like abandoned scissors, a slick coating of sweat tiding along her skin. Sensing her exhaustion, Danielle crawled to the side of Jodie to kissed her neck and lips tenderly.

"Feeling ready for that nap," she said, snaking her arm around her new lover and resting her breasts against Jodie's back.

"I need to please you, Danielle. I love what you did for me. I want to do that to you."

"You will, Jodie. We still have about 1,500 thousand miles until we reach St. Louis."

And the train rumbled along, rocking the young lovers into a peaceful sleep.

12