Returning The Favor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

I closed the door after her. Put the chain back on. Locked the deadbolt.

"So what did you want--"

Tangi never got to the end of her sentence, because I put my arms around her waist, pulled her to me all at once, and started kissing her. Those soft warm lips and warm wet tongue was all I'd wanted. Well, not quite all.

I couldn't tell you how long we kissed. Only that, after what seemed like a long time, I finally pulled back, sated for the moment.

Tangi smiled. "Well, what else did you want?"

I turned her around, pushed her up against the wall, put my arms around her waist and found her big breasts. Once I had them in my hands I couldn't stop.

"Oooohh, yes, feel me up, baby! I know you've been wanting these big black tits all day, you poor thing!"

I chucked in her ear. "Yes. All day."

Tangi arched her back somewhat so that my dick was suddenly neatly wedged in between her butt cheeks. Meanwhile I kept fondling her breasts.

"Oooohhh yes, someone's getting an erection!"

"You got me..."

Tangie giggled. Then she turned around and kissed me. "You know what I would like, baby?"

"What's that?"

Her clever fingers unzipped my slacks and found my dick. "I'll bet you can guess."

"I'll bet I could."

I gasped as she started stroking it, with her long French nails.

"Doesn't that feel good, baby?"

"Oh god, yes...."

She kissed me lightly as she stroked me. "Poor baby. My poor, poor baby."

I chuckled. "Yeah."

I watched as Tangi gave me one more soft kiss, then got down on her knees and took my dick in her mouth. "Oh, shit, Tangi...."

"Mmmmm....mmmmm.....mmmmm......mmmslllluuuuurrrrp.... sllluurrrrrpppp...."

Then suddenly she stopped, stood up and turned back around. "Come on, baby, I know you want to fuck my pussy. I want to thank you for that raise..."

I chuckled as I lifted up her black skirt and found out she was indeed going commando. Not a single stitch of underwear was under there.

I eased up behind her, so that the head of my dick was at her pussy lips. "Tell me."

"What, baby?"

"Do you always go without underwear?"

She giggled a sweet giggle. "Only for you, Jack."

And then I slipped my dick inside her.

"Ahhh, Jack! That's IT!"

Then I started to move. "Yeah...you like that white dick, don't you?"

"Ooooohhh...oooohhhh....oh yes, sir, I'm a nasty black slut who loves white dick!"

I kept pumping my hips. Back, forth. Back and forth, back and forth. Didn't know how long we fucked. Only that I never wanted to take my dick out her pussy.

"Oh, shit! Jack, I'm gonna cum!"

"Is my nasty black slut going to cum?"

"Oh, GOD, yes! Yes! Yes! Gonna...ahhhhhh!!"

I could feel her pussy walls contract around my dick. "Wow. You came hard."

"You cum, too, baby?"

"Not yet."

"Fuck me till you cum, too! That's it! Yes! Yeeess! Yessss!"

And then I groaned with release.

Tangi arched her head back and we kissed. "Doesn't that feel all better now?"

I panted against her neck. "Yes. God, yes."

Tangi giggled. "Oh my God, I needed that so bad, Jack."

"Me too."

"I know! Huh, baby?"

"Watching you walking around in these damn boots all day..."

"I know, baby. You know I like pleasing you, right?"

"Yeah. I know." Finally I got my breath back. "This might get complicated."

"Nothing complicated about this. I like you. You definitely like me. We're becoming friends as well as co-workers."

"Yeah. Just we're gonna have to keep this strictly between us at work."

Finally I pulled my happily flaccid dick out of her chocolate pussy and pulled her skirt back down.

Tangi held my face and kissed me. "I know, baby. It's gonna be hard not telling anyone at work all about the sweet man I'm seeing."

"You hungry?"

"After that? Hell, yes."

I chuckled. "Yeah. Same here. Let me change clothes and we can have dinner. Then you'd better be getting back home."

"Yeah."

I headed back to my bedroom to change out of my office clothes.

Then Tangi said, "Jack?"

I turned back. "Yeah, Tangi?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you..."

"I already have." She rushed over to me and we kissed.

Finally Tangi pulled back and said, "What do you want me to say in case someone at work asks me out?"

"Easy. Tell them you're seeing someone. I'll even buy you a ring if you want."

Tangi gasped and covered her mouth. Then she said, "And I'd wear it. Proudly...."

We kissed again. I reminded her, "We're keeping this on the down low..."

She giggled. "Right."

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers
12