Returning to Your Roots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,921 Followers

Ruth looked a little sheepish as she sat up straight. "Sorry about that but its your own fault for eating pussy so well. I don't think I've ever came that hard or for that long."

She looked at me quickly and then looked away. "I thought someone licking my ass would be gross and perverted. Man, was I ever wrong. That got me started and then you sucked on my clit.... I'm just glad you didn't chew on it like you did my nipples. I would have died."

I grinned and whispered, "I thought about it but I was afraid I'd hurt you the way you were jerking and jumping."

"Hurt me hell, you would have killed me," Ruth whispered back. "But I would have enjoyed every second of it." Her dark brown eyes moved to my rampant manhood. "I see I'm not the only one who enjoyed it."

"Ever split second of it," I said softly as I came up on my knees and leaned over to brush my lips gently against hers.

As I moved away, Ruth wrinkled her nose and sniffed the air. "Hey, come back here. Your face smells like my pussy. How far in there were you?"

"Just my lips and tongue but when you gushed—"

"I don't gush! Well, I never have before," Ruth protested.

"Darling, a fire hose had nothing on you," I said with a grin. From the light through the backdoor, I could have sworn she blushed. It was hard to tell with her dark skin.

"Uh, I guess we need to start the laundry," she said quickly.

I laughed and shook my head. "A very nice change of subject and the blush wasn't bad either."

She looked at me sheepishly again and whispered, "Black people don't blush."

"And pigs can fly," I shot back.

She grinned and held up her arms. "Help me up so we can get something done besides each other."

"And what's wrong with that?" I asked as I stood up.

Ruth's eyes went to my dick and she shook her head. "Not a damned thing so far."

"So far?"

"Uh, do you have a condom or three with you?"

"Oh shit! No, I don't. I wasn't expecting, uh, to need one, much less three." I replied as I pulled Ruth to her feet.

She kissed me softly on the lips and then licked my cheek. "Damn, you taste just like my pussy. Are you sure you didn't have your head in there."

"I'm very sure. As tight as your sweet little pussy is, I had a hard time getting my tongue in there much less anything else."

Ruth blushed again, only longer and deeper this time. I could definitely make it out in the dim light. "And what are you thinking about that has you so embarrassed?"

"Uh.... Uh.... Uh...." She stammered and then whispered, "I, uh, can't get pregnant back there."

My eyes got wide and my mouth dropped open. Ruth giggled and then reached back to slide my hands down onto her high round ass. "Have you ever," she whispered.

I shook my head and asked in the same kind of whisper, "Have you?"

She shook her head and grinned broadly. "Want to try?"

"Hell, yes," I said, my grin matching hers.

*****

Ruth hurriedly gathered up our clothes off the floor. She handed me my wallet and the rest of the stuff from my pants. She also handed me a wad of bills from the pocket of her shorts. "Put those on the kitchen table." She told me.

When I returned, she was bent over the washer with her beautiful ass stuck out. I could hear the machine filling as she rubbed stain remover over the stains on my shirt. I moved up behind her and pressed my shaft between the firm cheeks of her ass. She made a murmuring sound as she rubbed the stain remover into the shirt.

I flexed my hips and rubbed my shaft in the deep cleft between her ass cheeks. She made the sound again as she reached for her blouse. By the time she had the stain remover worked into her blouse, her hips were moving in counterpoint to mine.

She pushed back so she could open the washing machine lid. I moved back to give her room but she hissed and whispered, "Get back in there where you belong," as she tossed the shirts into the hot water.

I assumed she was talking to me so I pressed my dick down and moved forward so the shaft was now pressing on her wet opening. She came up on her toes for a second and then took a little half step to the side, spreading her thighs wider. As she came down off her toes, her hot wet sex pressed even tighter to me and she moaned softly.

She shook herself slightly and pulled more light colored clothes over from the top of the drier to stuff them in the washer. A moment later, she closed the lid and leaned farther forward.

"I want you in me so bad but I know we can't," she whispered. She groaned softly and flexed her hips. The head of my dick touched her hot wet opening and we both froze. I raised my hips slightly and continued to slide my dick in and out between her legs.

She groaned softly and came up on her toes. Her hips gave a twitch as my dick moved forward. "You're rubbing my clit and every time the flange around the head of your dick bumps over it, I get a quick jolt."

I reached around and cupped her breasts with my hands. My thumbs and forefingers found her nipples. I squeezed them gently and gave them a rolling twist. Ruth gasped as her hips jerked hard. "You're going to make me come again," she whispered breathily.

"And the problem is?" I asked as I twisted her nipples harder and pulled on them.

She groaned and the groan turned into a growl as she flexed her hips, slapping her ass against my hips. I grinned as I flexed my hips hard and fast. My hips hitting her ass sounded like a fast spanking. The growl turned into a roar as she bounced up and down on her toes, her hips getting out of sync with mine to the point where I feared I might accidentally stab my dick into her hot wet sex.

I released her nipples and grabbed her hips, holding myself tightly against her jerking, jumping ass. The roar turned back into a growl and then to a long drawn out groan as she lay forward on the washing machine.

*****

A minute or so later, she pushed up with her arms and groaned again. "You had better be careful or you're going to break the black lady," she whispered between gasps of air.

"Wait until the spin cycle comes on," I said with a chuckle.

She groaned and pushed up with her arms until she was standing away from the washing machine. "I think I'll pass if you don't mind. I need a rest."

When I started to step back, she clamped her thighs together around my dick. "Not so fast. I kind of like that where it is."

"I kind of like it where it is also," I told her as I nibbled on her earlobe.

She shivered and slowly moved her hips forward until my dick came free and slapped up against my lower belly. "You are one dangerous white boy," she whispered as she turned around and kissed the hell out of me. She was squirming and rubbing against me as I kissed her back. My hands were caressing and exploring her back and ass.

With a groaning moan, she broke the kiss and leaned her forehead against my chest. "That sure didn't help. It felt good and all that but...." She took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. "Lets go have a cold beer and then a warm shower before we get into the butt thing."

I chuckled and nodded. "Maybe we should figure in a nap in there somewhere. I've been up since early yesterday morning."

She chuckled and lifted her head to look into my eyes. "I know that's a lie. If you had been as hard as you are now any time around your cousin Mary Ann, you would have been screwed, blew, and drained dry by the end of happy hour."

"I meant awake and you know it," I said with a laugh.

"And I meant what I said about your cousin. She has never been able to pass up a long, hard, thick dick, no matter who owned it."

"I'll keep that in mind," I told her softly.

"You had better do more than that. I'm claiming finders, keepers on your ass and everything else for the time being," she said with a grin. "I'd hate to have to hurt my best friend and you at the same time."

"Yes, ma'am," I said quickly. "Aye, aye and all that other stuff," I added as I brought my hands up and clamped my thumbs and forefingers over her hard thick nipples. As I squeezed, she moaned softly.

As I twisted and squeezed, she moaned even louder and then whispered, "But that's the good kind of hurt. Mary Ann would love it but I'm not too sure about you."

I pulled on her nipples as I twisted them. She groaned and then shivered. "You do that so well," she whispered.

"It must come natural because I've never done it before," I said as I suddenly released her nipples.

She groaned deeply and brought her hands up to rub her palms lightly over her aching nipples. I pushed her hands away and pushed her back so she was leaning against the edge of the washer. Leaning in, I flicked the tip of my tongue against one hard nipple and then the other.

Ruth made a hissing sound and arched her back. I sucked and nibble gently on one nipple and then the other as she groaned and shivered hard each time my mouth touched her breasts. When I lifted my head, she whimpered softly.

A moment later, she opened her eyes and looked deep into mine. "You sure know what buttons to push and when to push them." She gave a shivering shake and covered her breasts. "Let's get that beer and some space between us before I go boom again big time."

When I grinned and started to say, "So," she put her fingertips against my lips.

"Down boy. Heel, roll over, play dead," she whispered quickly and then grinned back at me. "I need a break and a beer would be nice before we start all over."

"Now that sounds interesting, butt..." I whispered with a grin.

Ruth laughed, grabbed my dick, and led me into the kitchen. At the kitchen table, she said sharply, "Sit!"

I did.

With a grin, she went to the refrigerator and got out two beers. As she brought the beers to the table, she said, "I usually make me some breakfast when I get home from work but tonight...." She handed me a beer. "I think I found something better than bacon and eggs."

"A high protein meal without all the cooking," I said with a chuckle.

Ruth pulled out a chair and sat down. She took a swallow of her beer, sighed, and put her feet in my lap. A moment later she said, "Life is good. A good beer, good friends, and more orgasms than the law allows."

I held out my bottle toward her and said, "To good friends and more orgasms."

She chuckled and clinked her bottle to mine. "One more orgasm like some of the ones earlier and you're going to be missing a friend."

"I have faith in you, that you can handle anything I could ever dish out. If not, then it was great knowing you," I said with a grin.

Ruth chuckled and stuck her tongue out at me. She rubbed my hard dick with her toes and shivered. "Damn, I wish one of us had the common sense to either carry condoms at all times or in my case, to at least have some in the house."

"It ain't like we planned any of this. In any case, any I might have been carrying would have been old enough to be more dangerous than not."

Ruth looked at me funny and then asked, "How long has it been? Since you had real sex. You said something about oral only with a girl friend."

I thought for a moment and then shrugged. "Some time back in my freshman year of college. A couple of years ago at any rate. It was one of those freedom flings for both of us. The first time away from home, all on our own, thinking we were grown up. We met at a party and hit it off. The sex was good but school got in the way, as it does with all things."

"I would have given anything to be able to go to college," Ruth said softly. "My family is and was poor, so there was no way I could afford to go."

"We, my mom and I, couldn't afford it after dad died," I said and then added, "We couldn't even afford to keep the house in Dallas. That's how we ended up here with grandmother."

Ruth nodded. "Maybe one day, we can both...." She paused to shaker her head. "But then again, getting out of this town is harder than it looks."

I looked at her questioningly but she just yawned and took her feet out of my lap. "Let's finish our beers. I hear a shower and a bed calling my name."

*****

We finished our beers and left the empty bottles sitting side by side as I followed Ruth to the bathroom. When she stopped suddenly just inside the door and bent over next to the linen cabinet, I ran into her upturned ass. She would have fallen if she had not caught herself with her hands on the floor.

I grabbed her hips and pulled back, which pressed my semi hard dick between the cheeks of her ass. She wiggled her ass from side to side and laughed. "I think your friend is trying to get ahead of the game. We need towels before we get in the shower."

"Your brake lights don't seem to be working," I said with a chuckle as I flexed my hips back and forth, my dick moving up and down in the warm silky crack of her ass.

She shivered hard and slowly straightened up. Her ass cheeks grabbed my dick and held it firmly. "Now I've got you right where I want you, in more ways than one," she whispered as she squeezed my dick even harder.

I groaned softly and pressed my hips forward. "You don't see me backing up do you?"

She laughed and slowly bent at the waist holding the pressure on my dick. I had to move my hips forward as she did. The strength of the grip she had on me, got tighter, much to my surprise.

Ruth got two big fluffy towels out of the cabinet and then straightened up. Still holding me, she took a half step forward. I didn't follow fast enough and my dick pulled out from between her ass cheeks. She sighed and then looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"That's some grip you have there," I said as I returned the smile.

"Have you thought about how hard I might be able to grip with my inner muscles back there?"

"Uh.... Now that you mention it no, I hadn't thought about it."

"Maybe you should," she whispered as she walked over to the shower door and then turned to place the towels on the commode lid.

I stood where I was as thoughts of my dick being in a place that would probably be a lot hotter and tighter than anywhere it had ever been before, floated around my mind. I felt my dick twitch once and then once again.

Ruth grinned as her eyes went to my dick as it moved. "Is that fear or anticipation?" She asked as she opened the shower door.

I cocked my head to the side and grinned back at her. "Anticipation, pure anticipation," I replied as I walked over to the shower door and followed her inside.

The shower was small but not cramped. We were touching in spots as she turned the water on and adjusted the temperature. When she turned to get the soap and a rag, my dick rubbed across her hip and her nipples scrapped across my chest. I stepped back and ended up against the wall.

With a grin, she stepped forward, ran the bar of soap over her wet breasts and then used them to wash my chest. Then she worked her way down my body as far as she could go. Let me tell you, being washed with a big set of natural breasts is one pleasure no one should miss out on.

Still squatting down, Ruth grinned up at me and said, "Turn around so I can soap down the other side." She was applying more soap to her breasts.

I turned around and she started with the back of my thighs and ended up with her breasts on my shoulder blades. I'm not sure who was breathing harder, her or me. She put her arms around me and rubbed the front with her hands as she moved her breasts up and down my back.

Ruth stopped suddenly and shivered. "I've never tried this before but I sure won't forget it in the future." Her slippery hands dropped to my rock hard dick and ran up and down as she twisted them back and forth. "You seem to like it also."

"What's not to like?" I asked. "I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to top this when I wash you."

Ruth shivered again and whispered, "Just your hands on every square inch of my body will be plenty, thank you." She was now running one hand up and down my shaft and rolling my balls around with the other hand. I groaned deeply.

Her hands suddenly disappeared off my dick and landed on my chest. "I had better be careful or I'll break that thing again. I have much more interesting ways in mind to do that." She gave a shiver and stepped back from me. "Get your ass under the water and rinse off."

We swapped places and I rinsed off. She watched me with a little half smile on her face. When I finished, she whispered, "You are one fine looking man."

I grinned as I took the soap from her. "I'll bet you say that to every guy you get in your shower."

She grinned and held out her left arm for me to wash. "And just how many men do you think I get in my shower?"

"Not enough," I said and winked at her.

I switched arms as she said, "There is no such thing as enough."

"That's not what you were saying when you were pinned up against the washing machine," I reminded her.

She chuckled and whispered, "I just needed a time out to catch my breath for the next round."

I let go of her arm and washed her shoulders and across her collarbones. Then I used both hands to wash her right breast. She leaned her shoulder back against the wall and arched her back. "Oh yeah, you have a nice touch and strong hands," she whispered.

My fingers kept slipping as I tried to pinch and roll her nipple. It must have still felt good because she shivered. I swapped my hands over to her left breast and gave it the same treatment. Ruth's eyes were closed and she rolled her head back and forth on the wall. With a deep sigh, she whispered, "I'm loving this."

I smiled and pressed her breasts together and rubbed them up and down and from side to side. She arched her back more and whimpered softly. Here nipples were so hard they were puckered at the base. If it had not been for all the soap I would have been sucking and chewing on them.

My slippery hands moved down to her ribs and then down across her belly and sides to end up at the top of her hips. Squatting down, I rubbed her hips and around to soap up her ass cheeks. I used both hands to wash her left thigh. My fingers were rubbing against her sex at the top, which brought a whimpering groan from Ruth.

Moving my hands down her thigh with a twisting motion to her knee made her shiver. When my hands started back up her thigh, she took a little half step to the side and flexed her hips in anticipation of my fingers on her sex again. With a grin, I stopped short and moved my hands to her other thigh, just above her knee.

As my hands moved up and down with a circular motion around her thigh, Ruth would groan and flex her hips forward ever time my fingers neared her sex. I was teasing her unmercifully. Finally, she whispered, "Please."

With a grin, I slipped one hand between her thighs with the palm up and rubbed her sex lightly. Ruth stepped to the side and came up on her toes with a loud moaning groan. "Yes," she whispered with a soft hiss in her voice.

My other hand circled her waist and my soapy fingers ran up and down in the cleft of her ass. Her hips came forward only to press my fingers tighter to her sex. Then they jerked back to press a fingertip to her anus. She gasped and shivered as the finger slipped inside her tight hot asshole.

She stood absolutely still for about ten seconds. My hands stopped moving when she did. Then she moaned loudly as her hips shook and quivered. With a grin, I looked up at her face and jammed my finger deeper into her ass. She let out a soft yell and pushed her ass back, impaling her ass even more on my finger.

Ruth froze again except for the quivering shake of her hips. "Don't move," she whispered shakily. "If you do, I'm going to come big time."

"And the problem with that is?" I asked as I pulled my finger almost all the way out of her ass and then jammed it home. She gasped loudly and then yelled long and loud as I fucked her ass with my finger hard and fast.

TxRad
TxRad
5,921 Followers