Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenx42
ravenx42
72 Followers

"Oh yes slut, I can see the desperation in your eyes." "I amso hot looking at you in your totally helpless bondage, knowing that I put you there, and knowing there isnothing you can do about it." "GOD! That makes me so hot!"

I watch as D continues to use my dick to rub her pussy and Her clit with my cock head, occasionally using Her slippery oiled hands to stroke it for a little bit. I am out of my mind with lust, I would do anything to get off right now, but I can't even beg, and what's worse is Iknow that I will not be allowed to cum during this session! I amso far beyond any torture I have experienced before, and there is still more to come!

Finally D's breathing gets faster and She starts to really moan, She starts to cum and my cock almost slips inside Her pussy but the head just barely gets inside before she lets go of my cock, lies back and shudders through Her orgasm.

D finally recovers, then gets up and has a drink of water, I figure this was the end of this session, but She comes back over and sits back down between my legs again.

"Ready for part 2 slave? She asks"

A startled whimper escapes me as with an evil smile She grabs my cock and starts to slide it up and down her pussy again! I am out of my mind, shaking my head from side to side as pitiful moans and cries come from my throat. The head of my cock isso sensitive! I am thrashing around in my restraints trying to get my cock away from her pussy, but She just laughs and grips my cock harder and continues the torture. I am trying to thrash around in my bondage, but She has me tied and chained so tight I can hardly move an inch.

"Awwwww poor slave, did you think you were done?"

D just laughs quietly as She resumes my torture, I have no idea how long it took Her to reach a second orgasm because my mind was totally gone. I was just a moaning, whimpering mass of horny tortured flesh. D finally had another orgasm and after She recovered she got up and sat back in Her chair looking down at me while She had a drink of water. She eventually reached down and untied the stocking around my cock and balls, giving me at least a little relief.

"Well slave that's 4 and a half hours now." "Starting to feel sorry about telling me how you wanted areally long andsevere teasing torture scene?" "You should be more careful what you wish for slave." "I have to clean up a bit, torturing helpless males gets me so wet." "And I have a few e-mails to answer, then I will be back to have more fun with you."

And the lights went out.

END PART 4

D came back in and sat back down in Her chair next to the bed.

"Well slave you have made quite a nice puddle in the bed." "The sheets between your legs are soaked with your pre cum, and I am not done with you yet"

D got up and climbed up on the bed in the 69 position and lowered her pussy down over my face. I needed no encouragement and started licking and sucking Her pussy like crazy.

From time to time D would lower herself down over my face cutting off my air. It was incredible being trapped under her ass and pussy. D finally came to a shuddering orgasm and climbed off the bed.

Going over to the table She came back with a long strip of cloth and started binding my dick and balls with it. When She finished only the last inch of my cock and the head remained exposed. D then squirted a large quantity of lube into Her right hand.

She then sat between my legs facing me and grabbed the length of my cock in Her left hand so it was pointing right at Her. The head of my cock was swollen and purple where it stuck out of the wrapping. D took Her right hand and grasped the exposed top couple inches of my dick like She was going to pull a rope toward Her. She then started to very Slowly stroke back and forth on the head of my cock.

The head of my bound cock was so sensitive; I started moaning and tried to struggle in my bonds but could hardly move an inch. "What a horny little slut you are." "Poor bitch hasn't cum in over 5 hours."

I was out of my mind with lust, I just wanted to cum so bad, the sensations of Her stroking were so intense, but the stroke was so slow it just kept me on the edge.

"You have permission to beg now slut, I want to hear you beg me to let you cum."

I started begging like crazy, I was totally gone, and Her slow stroking of just the head of my cock had me insane. I struggled, trying to pump my dick faster in Her hand but the bondage was too tight and She just kept up that maddeningly slow steady pace. I felt myself slowly getting closer, it was taking forever but I could feel my orgasm building. I was almost there but the slow steady stroke kept me right on the edge for a long time.

Finally I felt myself nearing the edge, my training kicked in and I started begging D for permission to cum.

"Good thing you remembered to ask slut, or I might have made you wait even longer." "But since you have been such a good bitch, you may cum."

That did it, I exploded! I remember screaming, and arching in my bonds so hard I thought I might pull my arms out of the sockets. My orgasm just seemed to go on forever, even after I would think it was over and collapse on the bed, aftershocks would hit me, and make me shake all over for minutes after.

Finally when I came back to earth I looked down to see D still sitting between my legs, but she had a shot glass in Her hand. She placed the head of my cock in it as She carefully unwrapped my cock.

As the wrapping loosened up all the cum that had been trapped in my cock started to flow into the shot glass. D then brought the glass up over my face and as I opened my mouth obediently, She poured it in.

As D went around the bed releasing the restraints I could only lay there in total exhaustion.

"Well that was a fun session slut, but of course next time we will have to see if we can't make you last a little longer."

THE END

ravenx42
ravenx42
72 Followers
12