Reunion

Story Info
Lovers reunite after two weeks apart.
1.1k words
4.57
51.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daria opened her eyes to the sound of someone pounding on her door.

"Who could that be?" she wondered. She looked at the clock on her nightstand. Her chocolate brown eyes narrowed in anger when she saw that it was only 6AM. She thought about ignoring it, but the knocking only got louder. She threw back her covers, shivering at the feel of cold air on her bare flesh. Her caramel shin was covered in goose bumps. She quickly scooped up her silk robe and slid it on.

"This better be important," she yelled as she made her way to the front door. Temper made her want to fling open the door and confront her early morning visitor, but she checked that rash impulse and looked through the peephole. One glance and she was fumbling with the locks eager to get them open. She flung herself at the man on the other side. Logan wrapped his long arms around the beautiful black woman clinging to him. His bright blue eyes traced every feature of her 5'3" frame. Daria had the perfect hourglass figure 36-26-36. Her ass was as round as a peach. Her full lips were soft and juicy. Her eyes always made him think of melted chocolate. People who saw them together were probably struck by how opposite they were. His blue eyes and blond hair were the perfect complement to his fair skin. He was 6'4" with the build of a pro basketball player.

"Logan, what are you doing here? I thought you would be in LA until Friday." Logan was vice president of a nationally known advertising firm.

"I wrapped things up early because I couldn't wait to get back," said Logan. "I couldn't spend one more night without you." He fingered the silk robe the barely covered her body. He could tell she was naked underneath. "So, did you miss me?" he said as he ran his hand down her back to her butt and then under the hem of her robe. He gently rubbed her soft skin as he lowered hi head to capture her lips. Her lips parted automatically to receive the soft thrust of his tongue. She moaned as he rubbed his rapidly hardening erection against her flat belly.

"It's been so long," she said. "These last two weeks without you have been torture," she mumbled against his lips. He trailed his mouth down her neck, nibbling gently. He stopped to suck at the base of her throat. "That's my spot," she moaned, running her hands through his short hair. He caressed her breast with his left hand while untying her robe's sash with the other. He quickly stripped the robe from her body. He lowered his head to capture her nipple with his teeth. He bit down gently, and then soothed the pain with his tongue. He backed her against the wall as he slid his mouth down her flat belly to the nest of dark brown curls below. Logan parted her legs with his broad shoulders. He ran his fingers up her thighs and plunged two fingers into her pussy. She was hot and moist. He thrust his fingers in and out while his tongue lapped at her clit.

"Oooh, baby, " Daria moaned with pleasure, tearing at the buttons on his shirt. The shirt finally opened, letting her run her hands over his chest. Her fingers traced circles around his erect nipples. As Logan's fingers continued to thrust into Daria's wet pussy, she dug her short nails into his shoulders. Daria's legs quivered, the movements of Logan's tongue and fingers sending sparks through her body.

"I'm cumming," Daria yelled. Logan pressed his tongue hard against her clit, while she flooded his hand her moisture.

"Ambrosia," Logan exclaimed licking her cum from his hand.

Daria slumped against the wall, as quivers ran through her body. Logan lifted her into her arms and carried her into the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and toed off his socks and shoes. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers in one motion. Daria licked her lips as his rock hard cock was uncovered. He climbed on the bed next to her and ran his hands down her body. He could never get over the way his hands looked next to her caramel skin. Her dark nipples hardened again as he bent his head to suckle her right breast. He captured her left breast in his hand. He pinched the stiff peak between his thumb and forefinger. Daria's back arched, forcing her breast deeper into Logan's mouth. Indescribable sensations radiated throughout Daria's body. Her moans became louder as Logan continued to suckle.

"Enough," Daria cried. " I need you inside me now." She clasped his pulsing erection in her hands. Daria ran her fingers up his cock, from base to tip. She massaged the fluid she found at the tip into his shaft. Daria spread her legs and guided him to her pussy. He rubbed his cock against her and pushed deep into her. They both lay motionless, savoring the moment. Slowly, he began to withdraw, her pussy's walls grasping his cock. As he thrust back into her, she tightened her muscles, gripping his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist trying to keep him trapped within her, but he kept up a slow but steady rhythm. He'd pull out until only the head of his cock remained within her and then slowly push back into her pussy, inch by inch. It drove her crazy.

"Move faster," Daria screamed' "I'm almost there." The room was filled with the sound of Daria's moans as Logan continued his rhythm. Daria dug her nails into Logan's back, but he refused to increase his pace.

"What's your hurry?" Logan whispered. "Enjoy the ride," he said and began nibbling on her neck. Even as Logan said it, he could fell his ball drawing tighter. He knew he couldn't last much longer. He began to thrust harder and faster. Daria's hips pumped faster to match Logan's pace. She felt her climax coming closer. Her pussy's walls contradicted, milking Logan's cock. As her hot cum coated his cock, Logan knew he could no longer hold off. He exploded, filling her with his seed.

"Pull out, pull out, I wanna taste it," Daria yelled. He pulled out, splashing cum on her flat stomach. Daria bent her head and covered his spurting cock. His cum filled her mouth. She swallowed making room for the next spurt. When cum stopped spurting, she licked his cock clean. She could taste the tanginess of her own cum as well as his milky sperm. She loved the way their flavors combined. Daria gave Logan's cock one final slurp and released it. It lay flaccid against his thigh. She kissed her way back up his body. She cuddled against him and put her head on his shoulder. Logan wrapped his arms around Daria and kissed her.

"I love you, baby," Logan said.

"I love you, too," Daria replied as she closed her eyes to get some rest. As she drifted off, she heard her alarm clock go off.