Reunion

Story Info
He finds the woman he's searched for.
5.1k words
43k
27
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I'd seen him in a year, he was forcing my robe open with the tip of a knife. I stared up at him with an expression of fear. "What are you doing here, Caleb?" I asked.

His steel gray eyes were focused on my breasts as he undressed me. The intensity in his eyes was beyond terrifying. He said nothing for a long time. He circled my nipple with the tip of his knife. Finally he raised his eyes to meet mine. "I've missed you, Caroline. I haven't been able to think of anything but you for the last year."

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I instinctively parted my lips to let his tongue inside. We moved our tongues together in a dance of passion. A moan escaped from my mouth into his. His own moan echoed mine. He broke the kiss first. "I knew you'd missed me too, baby." I sat up and pulled my robe closed.

His eyes followed my hands and watched as I closed my robe. "Don't do that." He commanded. I knew the tone of his voice well enough to know that when it reached that level of irritation I shouldn't push. So I didn't. I let it fall open again.

He stood and looked down at my nearly naked body. "You're so fucking beautiful." He said as he unbuttoned his shirt slowly.

I blushed when I saw him removing his shirt. His chest was as perfect as ever. He was paler than before but for some reason that made him even more handsome. I stared up into his silver eyes and found myself drowning in their beauty. It was as if we'd never been parted. He looked almost exactly the same. The biggest change was not his skin color but his hair. It seemed lighter than before like he'd bleached it. He had it styled with gel. He looked even better than before.

I crossed my legs and pulled my robe closed even though I had been warned before. I watched his lips turn up into a small grin when he saw my actions. "What did I tell you, Caroline?"

I looked away from him. "Stand up."

I shook my head no.

"Stand up." He said again in a more sinister voice.

I looked up at him. "No, Caleb. I'm not going to stand up. "

He took his belt off and folded it. He snapped it together to make a loud and threatening noise.

I jumped when I heard it. It reminded me of the past. "I told you to do something."

I stood as I was instructed to do so.

He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. "That's my girl." He said.

"Take your robe off." I looked away and he grabbed my face roughly forcing me to return my gaze back to him. I dropped my robe without his having to ask again.

He stared down the length of my body and I felt heat rush to my every part. I was more than a little embarrassed. Here was the man who I'd loved my first love, my first lover, my ex fiancée standing in front of me and I was being ordered to undress for his pleasure. I was eighteen when I met him, he was twenty-three. From the moment we met I knew we were soul mates.

"Why did you run from me, Caroline?" He was so near that a mere deep breath could have closed the gap between our bodies.

I looked away. "You know why I left."

I expected him to respond with words but I was surprised by him gripping the sides of my panties and ripping them off. My body jerked with the force. I gasped and put the palm of my hands on his chest to steady myself. He stared down at me with his arrogant expression. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Let go of me." I said in a somewhat shaky voice.

"Let go of you?" I stared down at my beauty and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'd searched for her for more than a year. When I met her I felt as thought I'd found my other half. She was the heart that pumped the blood through my body. She was my pulse, my breath, and my life. I felt this in the first five seconds that I'd met her. I knew that we'd be together forever in that one eye lock which changed our lives forever.

As I stared up into his eyes memories of the past came flooding back. I remembered why I'd loved him, and why I'd left him.

It was nearly one am when Carol walked out of the 7-11 with her two friends. They'd been drinking at a party and she knew that she had to get some food in order to function. They picked up some cokes and Doritos before heading to her friend Cindy's house. When they walked out they saw a group of five guys leaning against Carol's BMW. I pressed the button for my car alarm that unlocked the doors. A couple of the guys jumped but not Caleb. His eyes locked with mine and he felt his breath nearly knocked from him. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. She was wearing a tight red dress, which hit her right above the knees, and heels so high he didn't know how she was able to walk. The light breeze picked her hair up just enough so that it billowed around her painfully beautiful face. Even in the dark parking lot I could tell that her eyes were green. They were the color of the purest emeralds. They sparkled and I knew she had a fire in her that would match my own. Her full lips glistened with the red lip-gloss that accentuated them. I knew that she would be mine.

I was about to tell the thugs sitting and standing around my car to get lost or I'd call the cops when my eyes locked with his. He was the most handsome man I'd ever seen in my life. His eyes were like liquid silver. He was lightly tanned and his hair was a dark blonde, which he styled in spikes. His lips were a full and a wonderfully pink hue. She licked her lips when their eyes caught. He was tall about 6'3 and nearly two hundred pounds all of it muscle. He was wearing white wife beater and semi baggy jeans. He was the one leaning against her car door.

The men whistled as we approached. "Can you get off my car." I said.

He looked me over and I knew he was thinking the dirtiest of thoughts. "Is this your car?" He asked as he pushed off and stepped closer to me. "Well than maybe you and I could go for a ride."

I laughed when I heard him but he was too cute to resist. "What makes you think I'd want to go on a ride with you?"

He ran his finger over my jawbone and my body was on fire. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. He cupped my ass in his hands and pulled me into the most intense kiss of my life. I moaned against his lips and ran my fingers through his hair. I could hear his friends cheering and my girlfriends trying to pull me away. Finally I broke the kiss. "You can't just go around kissing people." I said my cheeks flushed.

He cupped the back of my head and pulled me close, "Shut up." He said as he pulled me into another kiss. His tongue made love with mine and I moaned. My body reacted to his like no one I'd ever met. I wanted him and it was obvious he wanted me.

She tasted wonderful. I was intoxicated with her and it was only our second kiss. I could feel her fighting me and I liked it.

I broke the kiss again. This time I slapped him. "No one grabs me."

The slap didn't seem to do anything to him since he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer. "Go out with me."

I tried to push him back, "no."

I wouldn't let her go. "Yes." Even though she struggled I continued to hold her, "I'm not asking you, beautiful." His lips brushed mine. "You will go out with me. He grabbed my wallet and took my license. He wrote down his number and handed it to me. If you don't call me then I'll come find you.

He was pulled away by his friends and I was left standing by my car breathless.

"Carol there's someone here for you." I jogged down the stairs in my cut off jean shorts and midriff revealing tank top and stopped mid way. He stood in the doorway, which he took up most of and stared up at me. He was wearing sunglasses and he looked even better today than the other night. My dad walked into other room, which left me half way down the stairs staring at him. "What are you doing here?"

"Come here." He said.

I don't know why but I walked to him and stared up at him. "I told you to call me."

"I don't always do what I'm told." I smiled up at him.

He ran his fingers through my hair and yanked my head back. "That will change, Caroline."

"How do you know my name?"

His lips hovered over mine. "Your license."

"Let go of me."

"Go out with me."

"No."

"Go get dressed I'll wait."

"You aren't my type." That was a total lie but I wanted to see how he'd react.

He pulled my hair. "Wear something sexy."

It seemed like he was ignoring everything that I said. "Wait here."

Twenty minutes later I came downstairs in a strapless black dress, my hair pulled up into a tight bun.

He pulled his glasses off, "you look amazing."

He took my hand and led me to the car. I had no idea where we were going but at that moment I didn't really care.

We'd only been at the restaurant for five minutes before he had his hand up my dress. I pushed his hand away and told him to stop but he didn't listen. He moved his fingertips up to brush my inner thigh and then my clit. I moaned in reaction to his touch, "We're in public." I said.

His expression turned dark and intense at the sound of my moan and my reaction to his touch. "Then let's go somewhere more private."

I shook my head no. "I can't do that. I don't even know you."

He pushed my panties to the side and explored my most secret spot. "If you don't want to leave I'll explore you here."

I knew he was trying to embarrass me. I let out another moan as he flicked my clit with his fingers; I bit my lip and looked at him with a pleading expression. "Stop." That one word was spoken in a breathless tone.

He leaned forward and kissed me pressing me back against the booth, I moaned and returned his kiss, finally I pushed him up. "I thought you just wanted to have dinner."

He slid his finger inside me and I whimpered, "stop" that breathless word again.

"I could fuck you right here, Carol, and you'd love every minute of it."

"Yes." She panted as he fingered me.

He removed his finger from me and grabbed my hand. "Come on." He said before leading me away from the table.

We barely made it to his car. I was so wet and wanted him so badly. He pinned me to his backseat. My dress was but a memory. The only item of clothing that remained was my high heels. He cupped my ass and lifted my body so that my pussy was pressed against his mouth. I nearly screamed when I felt his tongue on me. I had never known such pleasure. He slid his tongue back and forth rapidly against my clit and then slowed the movement. I was in painful bliss. This was the best torture I'd ever had. He moaned at my taste and I felt my pleasure building. I knew if he continued I was going to cum. "Oh fuck." I scream as I grip the door handle and throw my head back. I try to move my hips to encourage him.

He growls when he hears me call out. I know he likes it. "Oh I never thought having my pussy eaten would feel this good." I nearly scream. My toes curl with the powerful orgasm that takes over my body, "fuck me!" I scream as stream after stream of pleasure fills me.

When I taste her I grow harder than I ever had. I want to fill her, to feel her. I hold her to my face as I lick and suck my little virgin beauty. I know shortly I will be inside her but its almost unbearable not to take her now. She's getting so much pleasure from this. Oh fuck she's cumming. I lower her body down and grab my cock I look down at my spent beauty "take my cock." I instruct.

I stare at him in disbelief but am unbearably excited. I reach between us and do as I'm told. I touch him and stroke him gently.

He lays his hand over mine and guides himself to my opening. He pushes inside but he's having a hard time. I'm too tight and he can't get it.

I begin to push inside of her but she's so tight. I stare down at her and know that this will hurt her but I push forward roughly and break her barrier. I groan as I enter her. The feel of her pussy wrapped around me is too much and I have to fight my orgasm from happening. I still inside her and wait for my body to calm down. When I know I can move without cumming I begin to pump.

I throw my head back as he enters me and scream. He feels so good and it hurts so badly all at the same time. I stare up at him as he moves in and out of me. Our eyes lock and I know that I love him.

I lean down and capture her lips with mine. I moan as I grab her hands and pin them down. I want to take complete control of her.

"Harder" she whispers against my lips and I'm surprised. I slam into her then and she moans and whimpers with pleasure. "Harder," Again the demand. I love her reaction and I slam into her so hard that the car is rocking. I know that others can see but I don't care. All I can think about is my beauty. For several minutes I fill her as hard and fast as I can until my orgasm hits. I groan out an "I love you" as I stare down and let my cum stream from my cock into her pussy.

I stare up at him, "you do?"

He leans down and kisses me. "Of course I do. You're mine now and I love everything I own."

I laugh and return his kiss.

He makes me drive home naked. When we're in front of my house I tell him I need to get dressed. He just grins and unzips his jeans. He pulls his stiff cock out again, "I want to feel your mouth, Carol."

"I can't."

"You will."

I lean over and take him into my mouth. I'd practiced on fruits so I'm able to take him all. He groans and runs his hand over my ass to my pussy. He rubs my clit and I moan. As I suck and lick him and stroke him I feel my orgasm building. This is the most dangerous and wonderful experience.

Soon he's cumming in my mouth and I'm cumming for him too.

"I want more." I say as I climb onto his lap and take him inside of me. I begin to ride him hard and fast and he groans as he cups my hips. This is the most pleasurable experience I've ever had. He grips my hair into a tight fist and forces my head back. He nips my neck as I ride him. "Oh fuck." I bite my lip and moan. I can feel another orgasm.

"That's it, baby, cum for me. Cum for daddy."

The car is rocking and I don't care that anyone who was looking would know what we're doing. Finally he's cumming inside me. His orgasm is enough to set off my own. I lean forward and kiss him deeply and moaned an I love you against his lips.

After that night they'd become inseparable. All I could do was think of her. All I ever wanted to do was be with her, inside of her. When I'm not with her it drives me insane. When I think about her being with another guy even just hanging out I feel like killing someone. I know that she's faithful but sometimes it's hard to convince myself of that. She's so beautiful and I see the way men look at her. They all look at her with the same desire I had when I first saw her. She is irresistible.

I watch her from across the food court to make sure she's behaving. She never knows when I'm watching her. All she knows is that I love her and that she belongs to me. That's all she has to know for now.

I can only think about Caleb as I look around the mall. Even in the middle of a crowd I feel alone without him. My friend points out that a group of guys are coming over. I roll my eyes and turn away from them. A hand appears on my shoulder and I jump. I look over my shoulder at the guys and give them an empty smile. "Is there something you wanted?" I ask in an irritated tone.

"Just you, Baby." A handsome dark haired boy says

I look at his hand and then to him, the expression is my non-verbal way of saying don't touch me. He doesn't remove his hand so I push it off me.

"Come on, Baby, don't be like that." He kneels so he can lock his eyes with mine.

I'm aggravated now. "I have a boyfriend."

He runs his finger over my jawbone, "what he doesn't know won't hurt him." His other hand moves to the hem of my skirt. I follow the movement of his hand with my eyes and smile as though I were going to give in. "That's it beautiful."

I lift my drink and throw it in his face. He acts as though I've burned him. "Bitch!" He shouts and raises his hand.

When one of the boys approaches her I become enraged. I can't believe someone is talking to her. She belongs to no one but me. I watch her to see what she's going to do. I want to see if she can handle herself or if she'd give into temptation.

I see him kneel and put his hand on her knee. I begin to walk to them when I see her throw her drink in his face. I grin thinking "that's my girl." He lifts a hand to hit her and I go mad with rage. I grab him by his shoulder and turn him around. My fist connects with his face and I hear a crack. I know he's badly hurt but I don't care. All I can think about was her.

I look down into her wide eyes and tell her that we are leaving.

"Caleb." I say with surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Let's go, now!"

I can't say no, all I can do is follow his orders.

He grabs my hand and pulls me outside where he slams me against the wall. I call out in pain.

"I've told you never to hang around other guys."

"I wasn't." I don't get to finish my defense.

"Shut up!" He screams. "You were asking for it. If you didn't want their attention then you wouldn't be dressed like a slut."

His words wounded me. I looked to the ground I was now self-conscious of my appearance.

I stepped into her body and pressed myself to her. "I know you like the attention you receive but I don't. From now on," I let my eyes roam over her body. I examined the tight fighting strapless shirt and mini skirt she was wearing and my lip curled in anger. "I want you to cover up do you understand?"

I don't respond.

"Answer me." My tone was low and stern.

"You can't tell me how to dress."

I lifted her chin with my fingertips "what did you say?"

I refused to meet his eyes. "I understand."

I leaned in and kissed her hard. The kiss seemed more of a punishment than anything.

Caleb slammed the door of his house shut and turned to look at her. Rage was still evident in my eyes. She backed against a wall. My body reacted to his anger. I felt as though I were on fire.

"Come here."

I didn't comply.

Her defiance brought out the worst of my anger. I shrugged my leather jacket off and threw it over a chair. My voice was shaking from anger, "come here."

I was too scared to move.

It only took two large steps to cross the room and grab her. I held her by the hair as I stared down at her. My upper lip quivered with rage. "What did I just say?"

My breasts rose and fell with each frightened breath but I didn't respond. I'd never seen him so angry and I didn't know how to respond to it.

I soon found out that pissing him off was not a good idea. Caleb's hand connected with my cheek. I cried out with surprise and pain. My head was forced to the side with the power of his slap. Tears stung my eyes as the realization of what he'd just done hit me.

"What did I tell you to do?"

"You Son of a Bitch!" I yelled.

I tightened the grip I had on her hair. "Answer me." I shouted.

"You told me to come to you." My shaky voice betrayed my emotions.

"Then why didn't you?" I stared down at my beauty and knew that I was being harsh with her, but I also knew that I had to teach her to behave.

"You scared me." My voice was almost too soft to hear.

"I scared you?" I walked with her forcing her to move backwards.

"Let go."

"Shut up." I said again.

Tears ran down my cheeks but I remained silent. I could feel the heat on my cheek from his slap and knew that it must be red.

"I've never given you a reason to be scared." I said as I forced her to turn around so her back was pressed to my chest. I then pushed her forward over the couch so that her ass was in the air as though she'd offered herself to me. I pushed a hand to the middle of her back and forced her to remain still.

12