Reunion

Story Info
Couple at high school reunion get it on with relatives.
1.6k words
3.88
68.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was graduated from college, commissioned the same day, and went into the military on active duty within a month. After two years in training I was in the shit -- combat overseas since we have not fought here since the Civil War so far, yet. Anytime anything flared up anywhere in the world I was there fighting.

My high school years were great fun. So I determined to keep in touch with my high school friends, attend at least every tenth year reunion. The events of this story happened at the first tenth year reunion.

My wife and I went to the reunion, leaving our first son with my parents. We had married while I was a junior in college and had the boy just before I went into combat for the first time. My wife, Sharon, had arranged with her cousin, Sue, for us to meet Sue and her husband, Joe, after we left the high school reunion. The plans were for us to meet them at a bar near the reunion site. My wife and I had taken a bottle to the reunion and had a few drinks. We had more drinks at the bar after meeting Sue and Joe.

A bit well oiled and me not giving much of a shit about much of anything just having come out of one intense year of war every day, followed by at least annual combat for the next three years, I was receptive when Sue or Joe, I don't remember which, suggested we get a motel room. The idea was that we could fuck without being inhibited by being in our parents' homes -- my wife and I my parent's home that night, Sue and Joe at her parent's home. So we went to a low-priced but nice motel nearby and got a room.

Sue and Joe hopped into one of the beds together. Sharon and I went down on the other bed. As our foreplay progressed and Sue and Joe started fucking on the bed next to us, Sharon urged, then led me into the bathroom area. That area had a counter with a wash basin separated by a folding plastic door and a room with a toilet and tub/shower separated by a wood door.

Sharon and I made it only as far as the wash basin counter. I hefted her up on the counter, pulled down her top to feel, kiss, lick, suck her nice titties, lifted her dress, pulled down her panties to play with, finger and kiss, lick, tongue her pussy. She was stroking my cock, both of us getting wetter by the seconds with her quim juice and my precum. We worked my cock into her cunt, and fucked until she came followed by my shooting a hot creamy load into her wanting twat.

While we were fucking we heard Sue and Joe going at it for only a few minutes on the bed.

All told Sharon and I fucked for a half hour, more, making sure she reached orgasm at least a couple of times. Sharon then went to the toilet to let my cum drip out of her and piss, wipe her pussy cleaning off her pee, my cum and hers. I washed my cock and balls at the sink, then Sharon came out and did a PTA -- pussy, tits and ass bath.

When we opened the folding door and went back into the main room we discovered Joe was a quick cummer with no regard for Sue's orgasm. Sue was laying on her back, her legs spread wide fingering her cunt full of Joe's cum. He was propped up on a pillow watching TV, smoking a cigarette and having another glass of his favorite whiskey on the rocks.

Sharon and I laid together on the other bed and started more foreplay, trying to avoid interfering with Sue getting off which she seemed desperately to need to do. Apparently she was not getting there. In a husky voice she asked Sharon if it was okay for me to come fuck her. Sharon agreed. So I went to the side of the bed where Sue was laying with her legs akimbo. I replaced her hand with mine. I leaned over to kiss her on the mouth, face, neck, shoulders, chest, tits bigger than Sharon's and down to her navel while finger fucking her and feeling her with my other hand.

While I was kissing, licking and sucking Sue's tits she stroked my cock getting me harder than I was when I first went to her and starting my precum flowing again. Sue whispered in my ear, "Please fuck me Ron."

I got on top of her, between her wide open legs. Sue guided my cock to her sloppy wet cunt. I pushed my cock into her. We started fucking. I kept sucking her tits, feeling the breast not in my mouth, caressing her muscular butt and sliding my cock back and forth in her gushy, gaped open cunt hole.

After a while she started cumming. She kept cumming as I kept fucking, sucking and feeling her, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Her pussy was so big I was having to wriggle around in her to get any feeling for me. Finally I laid still with my cock up in her and asked her to turn over. She asked me what I wanted to do, fuck her doggy. I answered, "Okay if I fuck your ass?"

Sue rolled over immediately uncoupling us. As I laid on her back sliding my cock in the crack of her butt she whispered to me, "Be gentle, please. I haven't been fucked in the butt for a long time." I raised up off of her, kissed her butt cheeks, brought her hands back one on each cheek and helped her open her cleft. Then I bent down again to lick her crack, tongue her anus.

Sue was wriggling, moaning, begging me quitely to put my cock in her. I had lubed her crinkled ring well with my tongue, saliva. I soaked my cock with spit mixing it with my precum. I swiped my knob up and down between her pussy lips lubing my dick more, and coated her tight back hole with the mixture.

"Oh please fuck my ass," Sue begged me. I pressed my cock knob against her tight ring. Sue grunted and pushed up to take me. My cock breached her sphincter. Sue shuddered, her legs trembled, and she opened for me. Slowly, gently I pushed my 7.5x5" of hard cock up her ass.

"Yeah," she purred, "fuck." Fuck we did. Working together, me riding back and forth in her, Sue humping up and down, back and forth as she moved to her knees, back to flat on the bed, up on her knees again, I played with her tits, her hairy pussy, fingered her cunt, rubbed her clit. Sue was gasping and cumming over and over.

I had not forgotten about Sharon and Joe on the bed next to us. While Sue and I were fucking I looked over at them. Joe was on top of Sharon. Sharon was biting her fist in her hand, tears in her eyes. Joe pumped into her no more than 10 times then his body stiffened as he emptied a load of cum into Sharon's cunt. As soon as he had finished Sharon pushed him off of her and returned to the bathroom. She did not come out.

As Sue and I finished, Sue squealing, cumming over and over, I heard the shower start running. I cuddled with Sue for a while after filling her tight asshole with my cum. I kissed her on the back of her neck, shoulders, thanked her for such a good fuck. She said, "Oh Ron, thank you. So good."

I got off of Sue and went to join Sharon in the shower. While we bathed together we talked.

Right away I asked Sharon, "Did you two set this up?"

"Yes," she answered demurely.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh you must know," she answered. "Sue wanted to cum. She never gets to cum."

"And you?" I asked.

"Sue told me Joe had such a big dick. I want a big dick," she admitted. "You're not mad at me are you?" she asked quickly.

"Not much," I said, then chuckled. "So how did you like Joe's big dick."

"Not at all," Sharon said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"It hurt," she said, "and that fucker has no regard for the woman he is fucking." Burbling on she added, "He just gets off, has his fun then he's done. He'll never get to fuck me again."

I hugged her close our naked bodies feeling so good together. "Well," I said, "maybe you should not judge all big cocks by him. We might be able to find a big dick man to fuck you, one that really cares if that is what you want."

"Ron," she hissed and slapped me on my naked butt. "You keep me plenty happy. I don't want any other cock."

"Really," I said, smiling at her. "Maybe you do when I am away."

"Bastard," she said. "Does mean you have to have other pussy when you are away?"

"Well let's work that out later," I suggested. "After all as far as I know this is our first time for you to take another cock since we got married."

"Just keep guessing," she said, "how I put up with your so frequent and long absences."

We hugged, kissed, got out of the shower and toweled each other dry. We got dressed and went back into the main room. Sue and Joe were dressed already and ready to go.

New possibilities had been opened for Sharon and me in our married sex life, and we would work it out for her satisfaction and mine.