Reunion

Story Info
High school reunion leads to surprise news.
2.5k words
3.26
79.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife when we were both about thirty. Neither of us had been married or had children but we had had past relationships of various lengths. So, I knew my wife wasn't a virgin by any means. The first time we had sex we were in the foreplay stage and she grabbed my cock and started to guide me toward her. I was caught by surprise and said something about getting a condom. She told me not to worry because she was on the pill.

The relationship progressed and neither of us spoke much of our past relationships. We would make passing comments about traveling some place or going out to dinner somewhere but we never had the talk about sexual partners. I knew that her last relationship had lasted a few years and ended when she caught him cheating. She assured me she had gotten tested.

I figured that she went on the pill during this relationship but one night as we were out she was renewing her prescription and made reference to starting when she was seventeen. "Seventeen?!" was my response. She sheepishly stated that she didn't want to get pregnant and probably shouldn't have said anything.

Although there had been this revelation, she came across as someone with high moral standards and not someone that would sleep around. She would often criticize other girls for one night stands and that sort of thing. She had only been with boyfriends.

After a couple of years, we got married still ignoring our sexual pasts. No need to dwell on it. We had a couple of kids and all was right with the world.

At around our fifth anniversary we got an invitation to her high school reunion. I really had no desire to go but was told I didn't have much of a choice. My wife was looking forward to seeing all her old friends from school. I was looking forward to the getting through the evening.

We arrived and had all the usual pleasantries. I was introduced to many people and made absolutely no effort to remember who they were. I was interested in the food, the bar and the end. I was going to smile and be cordial as I awaited the end of the evening. The kids were staying with the in-laws so I was expecting to at least get laid.

About an hour after we got there as my wife stood in a group of girls that were laughing and already a little tipsy. A short stocky guy walked by. The girls said hi and he said hi back to most of them. He completely ignored my wife who started laughing as he passed them. I was a few feet away at the bar and my wife noticed that I saw her reaction. She stepped over and said "that was my first boyfriend." She followed it up with "I can't believe he was my first" and turned back to her friends.

I couldn't believe it. This was the first time I had ever seen anyone my wife had been with and my reaction was 'what was she thinking?' As the night wore on I was either introduced to or had pointed out to me half a dozen former boyfriends. The one she dated in 10th grade, another from 11th a couple from 12th and so on. "Did she sleep with all of them?" That was the question going through my mind.

As we were driving home, she asked if I had a good time. I told her I did even if it wasn't entirely true. She was in a great mood. She asked how I felt about meeting some of her former boyfriends. I said "OK". I then said "some?"

Almost wistfully, she said "yeah, a few of them couldn't make it including my prom date." I asked her how many high school boyfriends she had had and was stunned when she told me ten.

I said, "How many did you have sex with?"

She looked to be lost in the past with a smile on her face. She casually replied, "All of them."

I was shocked. My very proper wife, who I had assumed had had sex with a few guys only in serious relationships, had bedded ten in high school alone. I looked over at her and saw she was still smiling. In her drunken state she didn't realize she had just let out some previously guarded information.

I asked who had inspired her to go on the pill. She said at the beginning her senior year she was dating Jim, who I had been introduced to that night, and they were having sex so often that she became afraid she would end up pregnant so she started using the pill. A girlfriend helped her get through the process to get a prescription.

I steered the conversation to college and asked her how many college boyfriends she had. She was quiet for a moment and then said she had a serious boyfriend the last two years of college. She had thought they would end up getting engaged. I pressed her about the first two years. She said "You don't want to talk about this."

I said "Sure I do." She somewhat sheepishly told me that she had had six boyfriends in the first two years. She emphasized that a couple were in the summer hoping it would make the number seem smaller.

We were now up to seventeen and we were only at the end of college. Plus we had only talked about boyfriends. There had been no discussion of hook ups. My modest total of eight conquests paled in comparison to my wife. I was stunned to say the least. We finished the drive home making mostly small talk.

At home we had a few more drinks. I now wanted info. I wanted to know what I never had wanted to know. I already could no longer live in blissful ignorance. I led her to the bedroom and stripped her naked. Using everything that I had learned in our years together, I slowly got her blood boiling. She was begging to be fucked.

I entered her and slowly began thrusting in and out of her. She was more animated than I had seen her in quite awhile. I think talking about, or perhaps seeing, her past boyfriends had her revved up. I increased my pace until I was pounding her hard and she was still screaming for more. She came hard. This was not typical. She usually didn't climax during intercourse. I followed shortly after, draining my balls into her soaking pussy.

We both collapsed onto the bed trying to catch our breath. After we calmed down and rested for a little while, I started to gently play with her pussy. As I was doing this she started to get turned on again. I quietly asked her if it got her turned on having her husband meet her former boyfriends. She was being a little coy so I told her to be honest. My feelings wouldn't be hurt. She quietly told me it had.

I was getting hard again. This surprised me and her. I think it made her relax to know I was also turned on. She stroked me until I was back to full staff. This time she climbed on top of me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock until I was in balls deep. She was still drenched from before and our combined juices were leaking out and drenching my balls and the sheets.

As she rode me, I looked up at her and she seemed to be in a dream like state. She started riding me faster. Having just cum, I figured I'd last a long time. I finally said to her "I've gotta know. How many guys have you had sex with?"

She said "you don't want to talk about that now."

I said "it's turning me on to know that there were seventeen in high school and college and I needed to know how many came after college."

She started to pound down harder, not answering the question. This went on for awhile. I figured she wasn't answering. Then she suddenly said "eight".

I looked at her and said "eight what?"

"Eight more guys after college." I came hard, catching her by surprise. I couldn't believe that I had cum so hard or that my sweet bride had slept with twenty five guys. She kept grinding hard, rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone and had another orgasm. This one was accompanied by a very loud moan. She then collapsed onto my chest. We stayed like this even after my softening cock slipped out of her. The sheets were a mess.

After she eventually rolled off me, I said Does that include me?"

"Does what include you?", she asked.

"The eight after college, does that include me?"

After a pause, she simply said, "No."

Now it was twenty six. I was strangely turned on. Twenty six against my eight, I should be jealous, right? I wasn't. I then said "Any since we met?"

She again paused for a minute and I started to expect a bomb shell to drop. She replied, "No, but when we first started sleeping together there was another guy that I was seeing and I was sleeping with him too." I wanted to know how long that went on. She said, "Probably about three months."

I was shocked and laid there in silence. She started to get nervous and felt that she needed to reassure me by reasserting her love for me and the others don't matter, it's in the past, she chose me. It was all the usual things. But, it didn't matter. All this time I had been reluctant to hear about her past, afraid I would be jealous. Now, I knew it all. I had even met some of the guys so I could imagine her with them. Instead of being jealous I was turned on.

I looked at her and told her I loved her more than anything and that none of this made me think less of her. She breathed a sigh of relief, smiled and gave me a big hug. She then asked me how many women I had been with. I debated lying to her but decided to tell the truth. She looked stunned. "Eight? That's it? Now I feel like a slut."

I told her there was no reason to feel that way. It is what it is.

We went to sleep in each others arms. In the morning I tried to get more info out of her but she didn't want to talk about it anymore. Every once in awhile, while we are having sex, I would ask her when she is having her college reunion. This usually takes her over the top and makes her cum. So, I knew that sharing with me still got her turned on.

One night, we had been out drinking and she was in an especially horny mood when we got home. We were in bed going at it like a couple of teenagers. I looked at her and asked if this was how it was with Jim. She paused and said he was rougher and had a bigger cock. When I asked how big, she said it was probably around ten inches. She then came hard and had a dreamy look in her eyes.

After we finished, I asked her if that was her biggest. She told me she had a guy who was around twelve inches and thick but said it didn't last long because it was too uncomfortable.

There was so much more I wanted to know. My two biggest desires were to find out if I knew any of her past lovers and did she still long to fuck some of them. Since I had learned that alcohol loosened her lips, I waited for the next time she was a little drunk. I started slowly seducing her. Little bites and kisses down her neck while gently circling my finger around her nipples. As she started to squirm, things got a little rougher. I was squeezing ass and giving it a few smacks.

She was really getting wound up and quickly opened my pants. She fished out my cock and dove on to it. She was blowing me like a pro. I asked if this was how she used to suck you boyfriends. She just grunted an affirmative as her head continued bobbing up and down on my cock. I then asked if she missed fucking any of them.

She lifted her head off my cock, looked me in the eye and asked why I would ask that. I told her I wasn't making any judgments that I just needed to know. She studied me for a second and said she could look back on some of her sexcapades with fondness and she had had some mind blowing orgasms but didn't miss them.

She said, "Anything you need to know"?

I looked at her and asked if I knew any of her ex-lovers. She asked me if I was sure I wanted to know that. I told I was very sure. She sat back, studied at me for a minute, and then proceeded to tell me that the guy she was fucking when we first met was Matt who I play softball with on weekends. She told me she was shocked the first time she went to one of my games saw him there. I asked her if he had fucked her good. She laughed and said, "Oh yeah, that's why I stayed with him as long as I did after I met you even though he was a total jerk. I knew you were the one but I was reluctant to give up his cock."

Was there anyone else?

She gave me an evil smirk and said, "I had a short fling with Tommy. He has a great cock and made me cum like no one else but he's married so I broke it off". My jaw dropped. Tommy was my oldest friend and the best man at my wedding. When was that? It turned out the night we met was the last night she had slept with Tommy. I thought back and I had been out with Tommy that night. He had never even hinted about it to me.

After I came back to my senses, she gripped my cock and grinned. She said, "I've never seen you so hard. Now, fuck my brains out." That's what I did. As she started to cum she shouted "Oh God, Tommy, don't stop." I came harder than I ever had before.

As I dozed off, I was thinking that I couldn't wait to tell Matt and Tommy what I knew and hear what she was like for them. I wanted explicit details. I started to get hard again and jerked off before finally going to sleep.