Reunion at The Oaks

Story Info
Two close friends meet again.
785 words
3.94
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry's cell phone rang just as he was heading out of the city back to his office. Pat was on the other end. She said that she was in the city also, had just driven past The Oaks and noticed a vacancy sign, and wanted to know if Larry had time to meet her. It was intended in jest, since she had no idea that he was in town, so she was sort-of taken back by Larry's quick response of "sure, be right over". Pat quickly asked that he wait about 30 minutes as there was an errand she had to run.

Thirty minutes later Larry pulled into the parking lot of the hotel across the street so that anyone driving by wouldn't see his car in The Oaks parking lot. As he walked across the street he saw Pat walk out of the room. She was as lovely as ever. She was wearing a long flowing light blue gown that was slip all the way to the hip. As she walked her leg would show through the slit, causing an instant stir in his cock as he remembered how those legs lead to heaven. He'd been to heaven a few times. Some times at this very motel as they would slip into the city, and there had been times they had shared the pleasures of a mutual friend, but this time it was to be just the two of them. As Pat arrived at the balcony she leaned forward, her breasts resting on her arms on the rail, pushing upward, and completely filling the opening in the neckline of the gown. Larry couldn't wait to get his hands and lips onto those tits.

They met right outside the door, falling into each other's arms, as their lips met and their tongues began to thrust against each other. With his foot Larry kicked the door open and they almost fell into the room. As soon as the door was closed Pat said that Larry had on way too many close and began pulling his shirt off. As soon as his shirt was off her hands were on his belt, unfastening it, and pushing his pants and shorts down to the floor. Larry's hands were all over her tits. Feeling her nipples grow hard, her breasts becoming flushed with her arousal.

As she bent over to finish slipping his pants down her face came close to his rising cock. She couldn't resist. She took the tip of his cock into her mouth, sucking on it, and then causing a very noticeable "plop" as the head slipped out of her mouth. Pat immediately wrapped her fingers around his dick, guiding it back into her mouth, and alternating between those incredible deep throat thrusts, and sucking on the head of his dick while her fingers rapidly stroked the length of his cock. It felt incredible. His knees were getting weak, and shaking.

As good as it felt he wanted to revisit more of the memories they had made in the past. Reaching down, taking her by the shoulders, he lifted her to her feet. Kissing her deeply. Her sucking on his tongue with the same fervor she had just showed to his cock. His hands were now on her tits. Feeling their fullness in his palm, as he moved her backwards towards the bed. When she fell backwards onto the bed he began kissing his way down her neck, across her nipples, and keeping up his pace as he headed to her pussy.

When his tongue first made contact with her pussy he felt her twitch violently with arousal. Encouraged he buried his tongue deeper. Tasting those juices that used to be almost a daily nourishment for him. Licking and sucking on her clit he rapidly built her towards a quick climax. His tongue being helped along by a couple of fingers that he had slipped into her pussy. She had released any restraint she may have been showing, as she fucked his face as fast and hard as she could. Within moments her climax flooded over her. Her crying out in release. Her legs clamping tight against the side of his face, but only for moments.

There was not going to be any long-term resting here. She quickly rolled him over onto his back on the bed, and swinging her leg over him she straddled him. Reaching down she took his twitching cock into her hand and guided it into her pussy. As he watched his cock disappear between her very wet and swollen pussy lips he realized that the day was far from over.
He wondered what other pleasures might also be on their way...