Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers

The panties we unremarkable cotton bikini underwear but on her they looked "dead sexy". I pulled them down past her knees and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them kicking the small piece of white fabric aside. I sat back and took her in. Her once flat chest had blossomed into a nice pair of well formed breasts. Her skin was smooth and her thin hips had widened. There was no way she'd ever get mistaken for a boy again.

For the life of me I couldn't remember why I'd never made a move on her before. I looked into her eyes and that same shy smile came to her lips. I smiled back as I leaned forward to kiss her navel. I wanted to savor her but I could hardly control myself. I spread her pussy lips loving the feel of her warm wetness on my fingers, then I dipped my head lower and tasted her for the first time.

Her heady scent engulfed me, I almost felt drunk, but I'd only had one full drink. My first one was probably still sitting on the path at the club. I stuck out my tongue and licked her clit. She bucked her hips against my lips while gripping my head and trying to force me closer. I licked her clit again harder this time and I didn't let up. I sucked the sensitive little nub between my lips and lashed it rapidly with my tongue. Nora was shuddering and moaning, She pinched and tugged her own nipples as I continued to eat her pussy. I slipped one finger into her pussy for a moment, once it was well lubricated I removed it and stuck it in her tight ass.

That sent her over the edge, She was pretty vocal as she arched against me I had to circle my free arm around her waist to steady her and myself. After she calmed I moved back on the bed pulling her on top of me. We kissed again giggling like school girls. I rolled over on top of her and then stood taking off my stockings garters and shoes and panties, she sat up and watched me then removed her own shoes. I lay back down on my side facing her. She stroked my cheek as I ran my fingers along the velvety skin on her arm.

There were a lot of unanswered questions but for now I was content to just lie next to this woman who'd been my best friend and confidant. I hadn't planned it but we'd fallen asleep like that. When I woke she was in my arms with one leg strewn across my hips. I wondered what time it was, I didn't want to disturb her so I just lay there looking at her face, and re-memorizing her features.

Part Two Is in the works. Please vote and send feedback.

destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers
12