Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and I both know that that's not you. You want the whole emotional connection thing, which, hey, not a bad thing. Don't sell yourself short." Rachel paused. Trudy could tell there was something more.

"What?"

"Well, Jay never struck me as the type to sort of use girls like that. He has more respect for people then that."

"So….Are you saying I just made a total fool out of myself for nothing?" Trudy sighed. After talking to Rachel for about another hour, Trudy bid her best friend farewell so she could reflect privately on the evening's events. She sighed and took a cold shower, still reeling from Jay's kisses and touches before going to bed. Not to far away, in another apartment, Jay laid on Dylan's, his roommate, girlfriend's couch. He hadn't really talked to her much, but he did know that her name was Beth. He wore a t-shirt and boxers as he lay on the couch, staring up at the living room ceiling, thinking about Trudy. He sighed as he closed his eyes. He wasn't sure what it was that made him kiss her like that. It didn't feel like the desperation that came along with needing rebound. There was desperation, but not that kind.

Maybe it was lust…….Maybe it was some inkling of curiosity that had lingered in the back of his head ever since he found out how she felt in high school. Maybe he just always wondered what it would've been like to kiss her. Granted, the Trudy he had just kissed wasn't the same Trudy he knew back then, at least not physically.

Maybe seeing her look so different made that tiny inkling come out, which made him act upon it. Jay sighed as his head went to when they first saw each other that night. Even after Trudy had realized who he was, she was still hesitant to reveal her own identity. Was she offended that he didn't recognize her? Did she just not want to see him or speak to him? No, that couldn't be it. They left on good terms in high school and even a few hours earlier, when they got to her apartment, they did spend an hour talking. Things were civil, friendly even. He sighed. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to just act on his impulse like that. He hadn't seen Trudy for a year and they had only been reconnecting for an hour before he was basically checking her cavities with his tongue. Jay took a deep breath and willed himself to sleep, determined to talk to Trudy in the morning.

12