Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she fell back against the pillows, I began to move back upwards. She practically dragged me upwards and kissed me fiercely. As it broke, I heard her whisper, "Now it's my turn."

****

The night had worn on in a blur of heated skin and moaning, part of me never wanting the night to end. Unfortunately, it had to. ..and I wasn't pleased how it happened either. The first beams of sunlight crept into the hotel room through the cracks in the blinds and I pulled the sheets over my head, willing myself to go back to sleep. To my dismay I was unable to do so. Groaning with disapproval, I cracked open one eye and looked over to the other side of the bed...only to find it empty.

Brows furrowing, I pulled the cover down and sat up, looking around the room. My heart was racing in my chest and a voice in the back of my head was telling me my worse fear -- she'd left. Realized it was a mistake and left.

"Idiot," I mumbled to myself. Deciding to double check, I got up and searched the bathroom. Not there. The small living room. Nope. She was gone. You knew this was coming. She doesn't do 'complicated', remember? That's why you didn't do anything as stupid as this back then, the voice in my head said.

Just when I had thought that any pain I had felt in the past induced by her couldn't get worse, she had proven me wrong. Waking up alone after a night like we had shared was twisting the dagger a little too much for my liking. Throwing on a robe, I grabbed my cell phone from my bag and dialed 411.

"Hello? Newport, California." I grabbed a pen and paper. "I need the listing for a Miss Amelia Hatchet. Uh-huh. Thanks." Hanging up the phone, I sighed lightly. Ten years ago I'd run away from any confrontation with her...today I was finally going to initiate one.

12