Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate gets a strange new friend.
2.7k words
3.81
17.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shez
shez
22 Followers

When Kate and James had got their relationship back on track, they had discussed exploring the sexual side of their relationship after Kate's 'encounter'. They had decided that they wanted another person to have some fun with, either male or female. James had been on the Internet, and had finally found someone local for them to play with. His name was Matt, and he was twenty-five. They'd seen a picture that he'd sent them by e-mail. He was tanned, with dark brown eyes and black, spiked hair. He had an average to muscled physique, and from the second picture he was fairly well endowed.

James had dressed casually for tonight's event. He wore dark blue jeans and a black tank top. Kate on the other hand, had been given instructions. She wore a black bra with matching briefs, black suspenders with fishnet stockings, and high heels. She wore a black, silk dressing gown over that. Kate felt a little uneasy meeting a stranger wearing just negligee.

James heard the doorbell go and he went to answer the door. Kate sat in the living room, waiting. James and Matt entered the room. Matt was carrying a black bag. Matt shook Kate's hand and kissed her cheek. James offered him a drink or a snack, but Matt's eyes were fixed on the little he could see of Kate's outfit beneath her gown.

"Shall we go straight up? I find small-talk can leave you feeling uncomfortable." Matt suggested. Kate was rather taken back by his voice. It was manly, but he was very well spoken, and had a slight aristocratic tone.

"Kate?" James asked, waiting for the go ahead.

"Sure, why not?" Kate replied. She stood, letting her gown open a little. Kate left the living room and headed for the stairs, closely followed by Matt, and James behind him. Matt stroked Kate's ass as she went up the stairs, letting his hand slide under the curve of her arse. James felt a twinge of jealousy watching him. After that day at the army base, Kate had longed for more that one cock, and James was more than willing to comply, but he was worried that she'd now always crave another cock.

They got to the bedroom and Kate opened the door. She went over to her bedside-table and switched on her lamp, making the room light, but only light enough to see close objects. James sat on the edge of the bed and Kate lay down, crawling over to him. Matt watched her in fascination. He knew from their e-mails that Kate liked to do as she was told, but she also liked to take advantage of situations. Of course, Matt knew he'd be in control tonight, with James.

"I want to watch you masturbate." Matt stated. Kate was astonished by how direct he was. She expected sheepish small talk, and having to coax Matt into bed; but Kate did as she was told. She unclipped her bra and let her breasts free. Next, she pulled off her panties and tossed them to the floor. Kate started to rub herself with one hand, and she gently squeezed her left breast with the other. She circled her clit playfully, making her arch her back. Kate closed her eyes and recalled the five men at the army base. This soon got her dripping wet and ready for more.

Kate felt a mouth on her right nipple. She opened her eyes to find James gently sucking her nipple. He moved his hand down to hers and held her wrist as she played with herself. Both James and Matt were still dressed, but had pulled their trousers down slightly to release their throbbing members. Kate was enjoying putting on a show for the guys so much, that she didn't notice Matt had unzipped his bag, and was rooting for something. Kate felt something cold on the wrist that was massaging her breast. She then heard a metallic sound, and she looked up to find she had been handcuffed to their headboard! James then held her wrist tighter, and she saw a handcuff coming towards her. She was now almost completely helpless.

Kate's left wrist was tied to the right of the headboard, and her right wrist to the left, causing her arms to cross over her chest. James gently turned her over, and she assumed Matt was shackling her ankles as she felt a cold sensation against them. Matt had brought leg-cuffs, and was grateful for there being a matching board at the foot of their bed. Kate turned to watch them as much as she could. Matt had cuffed her legs so they were widely spread. She felt helpless in just her stockings and suspenders, and yet had a strange sense of arousal.

Kate saw him get out a piece of thick, black cloth, and then a strange-looking strap with a ball in the middle. The next item Matt removed from his bag, Kate could not see, because he moved swiftly towards her with it. She felt leather material on her neck, and saw him clip another strap to one of the bars on the headboard. Kate tried to turn her head - she couldn't... It was a collar and leash! Kate desperately thrashed against it in an attempt to view what was going on behind her. But had she broken loose it still wouldn't have helped her, as the thick, black cloth she had saw earlier was now being draped over her eyes, and was tied tightly behind her head.

"James!" Kate screamed, "James stop him! I don't want to do this anymore!" but all Kate felt was a mouth kiss her forehead. It was James, she knew, as he was slightly unshaven. "James please... No..." Kate whimpered, but again to no avail. Kate felt something being pushed into her mouth... Something round... A ball! That's what it was! She felt more straps go around the back of her head and the ball was pulled tightly into her mouth. Kate wanted to cry, scream, anything to get her out of this; but she couldn't. All she could do was pray that they were gentle.

Kate heard ruffling noises - Matt was going into his bag again! James saw him take out a long leather whip. He was erect to the point that it hurt him, watching Kate strapped up and helpless. James took the whip from Matt and looked at Kate's splayed ass and pussy.

"Kate, if you struggle, or attempt to scream, you will be hurt. I will not be lenient with you. You are a dirty little slut and you are here to please me. My pleasure is your utmost priority, and if I hurt you taking my pleasure from you, you will endure it to please me." James told her. Kate let out a muffled squeal, and almost instantaneously felt a painful, burning sensation on her lower back.

"Kate, you were warned! No noise, no struggling. If you do not comply we will whip you until you bleed." Matt warned her. Kate squealed again, defiantly, and again she felt pain across her ass as James whipped her. She decided it would be best to try and keep quiet. Since her first spanking at the army base, Kate had been whipped with James's belt numerous times when she did not comply with his sexual needs. She didn't mind, she enjoyed it, but James was whipping her harshly now, hurting her. Kate re-assured herself that she knew James wouldn't let Matt hurt her - not really hurt her, so she gave in to their demands.

Matt spat on his hand and liberally wet the head of his cock. He knelt behind Kate and thrust his cock inside her. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back as far as the leash she wore would let her. Kate was stinging where she had been whipped, and now her head and neck were hurting. The collar she wore was digging into the back of her neck, and her scalp hurt from Matt's tightening grip. Have to stay quiet, she thought; can't scream.

Matt began to thrust inside her, harshly and relentlessly. When he felt his balls press against her ass he pulled her hair harder, pulling him towards him, causing her ass to slap against his thighs. He moved his free hand to Kate's shoulder, and pulled her shoulder in time with his deep thrusts. Kate's neck and scalp were in excruciating pain, and she let out a small cry as her ass slapped against Matt. She felt a crack on her back. James had whipped her again! She desperately wanted to get Matt off of her. Her back was arched in such a way that she felt like she was being folded in half.

Matt quickly withdrew his cock from her pussy, holding her hair as he did so, pulling it harshly. Kate felt relieved that he wasn't fucking her anymore. His cock aroused her yes, but the pain that went with it was too much for her. Kate felt something large being pushed into her pussy. It wasn't one of their cocks as it was cold, and had a strange feeling to it. She felt... dimples... Perhaps even little spikes along its length. Kate knew then that it was a dildo. Not long, but incredibly thick. It pushed the inner walls of her pussy as wide as they would go. Whoever was holding it began thrusting it deeper, harder. Kate wanted to moan. To have her pussy stuffed so full was incredible. It felt strange, but desperately arousing.

James watched Kate buck back and forth on the dildo, so he pulled it out a little. The leash wouldn't let her move any further, so she could not fuck it. He was in control. He would fuck Kate with it as hard and fast as he wanted. James slid it in and out of her, slowly at first, and then faster as she moaned.

"I'm warning you Kate, no noise!" James commanded. Kate couldn't help it. She was close to orgasm, and the pleasure she felt of being violated by these two men was overwhelming. Kate moaned again and she felt a shock on her back. It felt cold, but warm at the same time. It had caused her slight pain, but not nearly as much as the whip.

"That was a stun gun." Matt told her, "It's designed to force criminals to surrender, but they also make them for filthy sluts like you. Every time I have to use it, I will turn up the dial one point, causing the electric shock to become more powerful. If I have to turn it to the highest setting, it will easily knock you out. I do not desire to do that, bitch, as I like my sluts to feel the sensations I am placing upon them. However, if I have to knock you out, I will, and if that happens we will rape you."

Kate cringed. That was what he wanted, she thought, he wanted to rape her, but he wanted her to be awake when he did. Kate kept quiet. She was not going to be unconscious for this event. She wanted to feel them take their fill of her. Kate shuddered. She was going to cum! Of all the things she wanted, she wanted to cum, but she knew she would scream and didn't want to be shocked. She prayed that James would stop, but he didn't. He thrust the fat dildo harder inside her. She wanted to fuck it, fuck them, but she couldn't. She was helpless to their every whim.

Kate screamed as she climaxed. Matt sighed disapprovingly, and again stunned her. Kate jumped. The pain was greater than before, and although she was hot with desire, and enjoying the last waves of her orgasm, she felt pain and almost fear. Would James let Matt rape her while she was unconscious, she thought?

James removed the dildo and thrust his cock inside her. He could barely feel anything as the dildo had stretched her so much. He thrust hard inside her, and as her pussy resumed it's natural tightness, he could feel the juices of her orgasm leaking from her. James watched Matt pick the dildo up off of the bed. He took it round to Kate's face, and rubbed her juices all over her skin and lips. He watched Kate desperately try to taste herself, but the gag prevented that. Matt chuckled to himself. Such a sexy, succulent whore, and she is in my control, Matt thought. Matt moved back round and watched intently as James fucked his slut. He was as they had described in their e-mails. He was an animal, dominating and forcing his bitch to mate. Matt was simply showing him a new way to rape his slut.

Matt held the dildo to Kate's ass. He wanted to make her scream, and push her to her limits. He pushed the dildo to the rim of her ass. Kate squealed, and he turned the dial to the third setting. He shocked her again, and as she was feeling the pain, he thrust the dildo hard inside her ass. Matt scarcely believed that she could take it up there. Had it been any thicker, he would have split her in two. James watched Matt closely as he pounded into Kate's pussy. He knew she was hurting, and as much as he wanted to protect her from the pain, he wanted her to suffer at his hand. He wanted to dominate her, and make her completely his. He would own her, and she would never stray in search of another cock.

Matt thrust the dildo in and out of Kate's ass. She tried her best not to call out. The pain of the shocks was starting to make her feel faint. Her ass hurt. With little lubrication and the huge dildo, her ass was becoming raw. She wished she wasn't gagged. She would have begged, pleaded - done anything to get that monster out of her ass! Kate was enjoying being dominated and bound, and although she found the pain pleasurable, she was sure that this huge dildo might seriously hurt her. She couldn't see James, but she could feel him fucking her pussy. She knew he'd be watching Matt, making sure she was all right, but she wondered whether this had been his idea. He had told her that he was in ecstasy watching both her ass and pussy filled with cock at the base, and now he had it again, only on a more submissive scale.

"Fuck! I'm gunna cum!" James cried out. He pulled his cock out of Kate's pussy and stood on the bed. He masturbated furiously, and with one cry of relief, he ejaculated all over Kate's ass. His hot spunk trickled down her lush cheeks, and slowly crept to her rim, where the huge dildo was still pounding her. James got the keys of the cuffs off of the side table and undid Kate's cuffs. He then took off the collar and leash, and pulled the blindfold off of her. He moved his hands round to the back of her head, and undid the straps of her gag. Kate moaned in relief of being set free, and licked her dry mouth. James then went to the bottom of the bed and unlocked her from her ankle restraints.

Matt slowed down the thrusts of the dildo in her ass, and eventually took it out. Kate expected him to shove his cock into her gaping asshole to bring himself to ejaculate, but he didn't. He simply pushed his still hard cock into his pants, zipped them up, and put his toys back in his bag.

"Aren't you going to finish me off?" Kate asked, panting.

"Why? I've taken my pleasure from you - most of it. I'll be back for more you filthy bitch, don't you worry about that. Now, I'm going to get a drink. I'll see myself out." Matt said as he started for the bedroom door. He closed it behind him, and James looked at Kate.

"What the fuck?" Kate asked.

"He was weird, and too rough with you. It's ok to dominate someone with toys, but electrocution and rape? He was out of his fucking mind. Don't worry, he won't be coming back." James told her. Kate held James tightly. She had enjoyed herself, but she knew if Matt came back he'd push her harder until he found her breaking point. She was quite happy to let James command her, she decided.

shez
shez
22 Followers