Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
It gets more complicated.
10.4k words
4.35
46.7k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,248 Followers

Thanks to Awhordinarygirl for editing this chapter.

*****

I made sure I finished up work early, bought some flowers on the way home and bounced up to my front door. Sal must gave heard the door open and came running up the hallway. Leaping at me, she almost knocked me over, kissing me and nuzzling into my neck.

"That's my boy, smelling of sweat, oil and grease and not another woman!"

I lifted up the flowers which were a little worse for wear after the greeting I had received. Sal took them from me and headed back toward the kitchen.

"Grab yourself a beer and follow me, dinner won't be long. Then we might see if you still have the energy to take care of your wife's needs!"

The table was set for two across from each other, but while Sal was plating up dinner, I moved them so we were sitting side by side. As we ate I stayed close, keeping our legs touching, holding her hand when she wasn't eating. I was telling myself it wasn't because I was guilty, but I'm not sure that was true.

After cleaning up we sat on the love seat together listening to music on the stereo while I brushed Sal's hair. We were just starting to get amorous when there was a loud knock on the front door. We weren't expecting company so we ignored it, it was probably just kids playing a prank. A short time later there was a louder, more insistent knock. Sal told me to stay while she checked. I heard the door open then a very familiar voice echoed down the hall, Melissa! Parts of the conversation filtered down to me as Sal and Melissa walked down toward the lounge room.

"Fucking airlines...they just had to change my flight! Is that so hard?"

Melissa came in first dragging her bag, Sal followed making sympathetic noises. "Oh that's terrible! Are you on a flight tomorrow?" Sal asked.

"Yes, first thing in the morning. Hello country boy, I bet you didn't expect to see me so soon!" Melissa flopped down in a lounge chair, her skirt riding up her stocking covered thighs.

"What about your insemination appointment?" Sal inquired as she sat back down next to me.

"I changed it to tomorrow! Anyway, it will be a struggle to fit any more in after the last forty eight hours!" Melissa added with a chuckle.

Sal and I didn't laugh. There was one of those uncomfortable awkward silences, which I finally ended.

"So why are you here?" I asked rudely, earning me a dig in the ribs and a rebuke from Sal.

"No Sal, that's a fair question," Melissa replied, "I was just thinking that as I was still in town...um...we might have another go at getting me pregnant."

"Couldn't you have just rang and I could have met you at the house?"

"Mum and Dad are home, it might be a bit awkward if you turn up and I take you up to my room."

"A motel room then?"

"There're two weddings on this weekend and there is not a room left in the town." Sal added unhelpfully.

There was more silence, Sal shifted on the lounge.

"We can't do it here, it's...it's not right." I said, my voice barely a whisper.

"Heh, if you're not comfortable with it that's okay but the doctor said I would be my most fertile today... It might increase the chances of this working" Melissa replied persuasively.

I was waiting for Sal to jump in and put a stop to it but she didn't.

"Sal...I can't...not here." I tried again to prompt her to object.

"Maybe it will mean you don't have to do it again..." her voice trailed off.

"Not in our bed!" I said firmly.

"Well you're not doing it in one of the girls' beds!" Sal replied abruptly.

There was more silence. Melissa got up, excused herself and went to the bathroom.

"Why would it be different if you did it here?" Sal asked quietly, "I mean it's just sex, I can change the sheets after."

"But it's our house and our bed!" Sal didn't seem convinced, "umm, Melissa's a bit...a lot...she can be really loud." I added.

"I'll take a walk! She's at her peak for Christ's sake! If you knock her up this month we won't have all this disruption again in twenty eight days." It appeared Sal had made up her mind.

"But she is just doing this to stir up trouble!"

Sal stared at me suspiciously. "Is it her that you don't trust? Or yourself?"

Melissa returned from the bathroom and interrupted before I could reply. "Sorry guys, I didn't want to hassle you. I'll just go back to Mum and Dad's." She said, grabbing the handle of her suitcase.

"No," Sal replied standing up, "I'm going for a walk, you two...just get it done." She strode off up the hallway.

"Sal?" I called after her but then I heard the front door slam and she was gone. I stared at the empty hallway then shifted my gaze to a smiling Melissa, I wanted to smack that smug face.

"Are you going to lead the way lover boy?" Melissa gloated.

"Don't start," I got up and stomped to the bedroom.

Melissa tottered along behind me in her heels. We entered the bedroom and she couldn't help herself.

"Oh how quaint," she sneered as she took in the surroundings.

I turned and made to leave. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

"Touché, I was joking." Melissa stepped in front of me and placed her hands on my chest to stop me. Then she used them to direct me backwards until I felt the edge of a chair against the back of my legs. "You just sit there and I'll get undressed."

I sat in Sal's make up chair in front of her dresser. Melissa went to the bedside table where there was a radio/alarm clock. She turned on the radio, changed the station to a music one and then strutted to the end of the bed. I realized why she had kept the heels on as she began to bump and grind her way through a strip tease. She had all the moves, and the attitude to match. It was no amateur routine, way too good for a local titty bar more like a table-top joint in the city. Maybe that was where she met Dave. I had no idea what she did after school, but I was fairly sure she had never been very academic.

After two songs she was down to a matching g-string and bra with stockings, and I was as hard as a rock. She came towards me and started giving me a lap dance, straddling me and wiggling her tits in my face. If I made a move to touch her, she slapped my hands away.

"No touching the merchandise!" She said in a gangster mole voice.

As the fourth song began the bra was off, as were the stockings. Melissa had freed my rampant cock from the confines of my pants and she was backed up, rubbing her barely covered pussy against it. That was when I smelt a rat, she was dragging this out hoping Sal would be back from her walk before we finished. I wondered whether there had been an airline mix up or if she had planned this from the start. Maybe I was wrong, but I didn't think she would have that underwear on to fly home.

I snapped, grabbing a fistful of that luscious blonde hair and I pushed her forwards until she was face down on the bed. With my other hand I tore the g-string from her. After climbing on top of her, I used my knees opened her legs wide. I think she was to stunned to respond at first.

"What the fuck! You're hurting me." She shrieked.

"I'm just going to fuck you like the whore you are!" I hissed menacingly in her ear.

Melissa tried valiantly to dislodge me but I trapped her arms, held them above her head and dropped my full weight on top of her. My cock was wedged in the crack of her butt so I shifted lower until it was in the right spot then thrust up savagely, slicing deep inside her cunt. She was still wet from the dry humping in the chair, so it was easy to do but the grunt that escaped her lips wasn't pleasure.

"Get off me you fucking prick!"

"That's right baby I'm a fucking prick, that's what you're putting our kids through school for. So shut up and enjoy the ride because I'm going to!"

I began thrusting, there were no moans of pleasure from beneath me, just heavy breathing that was becoming more ragged. That familiar ache came in my balls and I increased the ferocity of my assault in her cervix, causing a begrudging moan from below me.

"Oh yeah honey, here comes your baby!" I gasped as I stiffened and started shooting off inside her.

I released her arms and instead of fighting me, they stretched forward and Melissa bunched the sheet in her hands as she bucked through an orgasm underneath me. I lay on top of her for a moment as I recovered my senses then pushed myself up and off her to stand at the end of the bed. She rolled onto her side and brought her knees up to her chest in a protective reaction to my assault. She was crying, her make up running together and then dripping onto the sheet.

My anger had passed and looking down at the result, I was scared about what had I done. This wasn't me, I didn't do this shit. I couldn't believe my overreaction and felt physically sick. I just made it to the bathroom before I lost my dinner into the toilet bowl. Standing up I tucked my cock back in my pants then went to the hand basin and washed my face.

Melissa came in and went to the toilet, she had her bra and shirt back on, while her skirt was in her hands. I moved away from the basin and allowed her access to it.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"Do that again and you'll be spending some time in jail," she hissed.

There was something about her manner that made me feel she thought she was back in control, as if my apology was me begging forgiveness. To a certain extent I felt my actions were as much the fault of her manipulation as my anger. I wanted to keep her off balance a little longer. I stepped up behind her, placing my hands gently on her shoulder and leaned forward as if I was about to nuzzle her neck. She rocked back against me and when my mouth was close to her ear I spoke.

"You pull that shit in my house again and next time I'll fuck you up the arse!"

Melissa recoiled away from me and she regarded me suspiciously as I left the bathroom. I got a glass of cold water from the fridge and was about to sit down when I heard the front door open. Sal walked up the hall and looked sheepishly into the lounge room.

"Are you all done?" She inquired.

"Yes, Melissa is just in the bathroom."

As I said that Melissa walked into the room, fully clothed and holding her shoes in her hand.

"Sal, could you drop me home?"

"Sure, I just have to grab my bag so I have my license." Sal walked towards our room leaving Melissa and I alone again. We didn't speak. Sal came back holding some sheets as well as her handbag.

"Make yourself useful while I'm away and change the sheets," she said, dropping them in my lap as she walked past.

I was worried about what might be talked about during the trip, but when Sal got home she gave no clues. I had showered and cleaned up the room, including discarding a torn g-string. Unfortunately the mood was ruined so we just cuddled then fell asleep.

The next weeks were hectic, excited children coming home reporting on new friends and new experiences at a new school. It is amazing the difference at a school when all the staff and students strive for excellence, not just for themselves but the school as a whole. My boss sold another two mowers to the Masons' and was negotiating on a tractor, so my work environment was upbeat as well.

Sal and I were strained, there was no way around it. The reasons may have been noble, but the liaisons between myself and Melissa caused extra tension. I tried very hard, perhaps too hard to compensate at first. I was extra attentive, rubbing her feet at night, rushing home to make dinner for the family, taking time off work to be at school functions. I thought I was doing the right thing but Sal seemed to resent it.

We had a blow up, I couldn't understand why she was giving me the cold shoulder. Sal felt that I must have been guilty about my true feelings for Melissa and that was why I was being so helpful. After a couple of days of not speaking, we sat down again and talked it out. It was weird. I promised to go back to how I was before and Sal was happy with that.

We were just starting to get back on track. I was cleaning up the kitchen after the evening meal while Sal supervised the girls' homework. Her phone buzzed on the kitchen table indicating a message. In our house we had a rule that the owner of the phone always read the message first so I popped my head into the hallway and called to Sal. She came out of the girls' bedroom and I lobbed the phone to her.

I went back to the dish washing and about ten minutes later Sal came into the kitchen.

"Are the kids finished with their homework?" I inquired in a everyday, normal tone.

"They've done enough!" Sal snapped. I whirled around.

"Where did that come from?" I was dumbfounded by the attitude.

"Did you read the message?" Sal was on edge.

"No! We never read each other's messages, unless you want to show me, I don't look."

Sal changed, there was now uncertainty, discomfort in her demeanor. I left the sink and moved toward her to comfort and reassure her but she stepped away.

"What is it?" I asked exasperated.

"It's Melissa, she isn't pregnant and she is coming back for another try this weekend." Sal was on the verge of tears.

I held my arms out and this time she came toward me, burying her head in my chest as she cried. I kissed the top of her head and made soothing noises as I stroked her hair. When she had calmed down she turned her head to the side so her ear was now pressed against me.

"Why? Christ, it only took once for you to knock me up! Why?" she whined between sobs.

"That was sometime ago and you are a good breeder. Melissa had trouble falling pregnant, maybe it's not just Dave's problem." I said quite reasonably.

Sal obviously didn't. She pushed away from me, "you want to fuck her again, don't you?"

"Oh come on, how do you jump to that. I can't stand lady muck."

"Yeah, but you like her tight body, don't you?" She replied, accusing me.

"Give me a break, we made a deal with the devil and I'm the poor bastard that has to pay for it!" I was getting angry.

"Oh my heart bleeds for you," Sal turned back into the hallway then looking back over her shoulder she offered one more parting shot. "You're on the lounge tonight, STUD!" Then she slammed the door.

To say the next five days were not the best Sal and I have had together would be the understatement of the century. I was pissed that I was being painted as the bad guy. Alright, I was admitting, well, to myself, that it was enjoyable. However it hadn't been my idea in the first place and I had been against it most of the time. In my opinion Melissa was playing mind games with us, she knew how to push Sal's buttons and she was doing a great job. The insecurities from high school were coming back all over again.

Friday morning Sal finally spoke to me. "Here, you need to read this," she said as she passed me her mobile phone. It was a message from Melissa.

Mum and Dad will be home and your house isn't going to work so I have booked a room for the weekend in Armidale. Country Comfort Motel room 23.

Armidale was a town ninety minutes away so I suppose she was trying to be discrete. I passed the phone back.

"I'm not going," I replied simply.

"Yeah right," Sal said with sarcasm.

"Seriously," I grabbed Sal by the arm and turned her to face me. "Look what it's doing to us. We are just holding on here and WE are to important to me to risk."

"But...you have to, the girls..."

"What's the point of doing this for the girls if we break up as a family?" I asked, holding Sal by both shoulders so she had to look at me.

"It's...I'm," Sal looked away and then back, tears welled in her eyes. "I'm sorry Tony, I...I thought I could handle this better, I thought I could lock it away and not think about it. It hurts Tony, it really hurts,but the girls...it's just helping them so much."

I pulled her close and we clung to one another.

"I'll get a second job, we'll work it out Sal, let's put an end to this." I whispered in her ear.

"No!" The force of her rejection surprised me, "I pushed for this so I'm just going to have to deal with this. You go, you'll do it this time, I know you will and I promise that I won't be a bitch when you get home."

"Sal?"

"No, you go. If you got a second job we would never see you and it probably wouldn't be enough anyway."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you go to work, I'll drop a bag off for you later. I'll see you Sunday night. Oh...can you get Saturday morning off work?"

"After all the stuff that Brent has sold to the Masons' I could get a week off."

"Alright, I'll see you Sunday then."

I got a peck on the cheek then I left for work. Afterward on my way to meet Melissa I was apprehensive, the last time we were together it got a little crazy. I wasn't sure what reception I would be getting as I knocked on the door of room 23. Melissa opened the door then walked back into the main part of the room. She was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt, no lingerie today.

Following her inside it was hard not to admire that fine backside swaying in front of me. I put my bag on the bench next to the television. Melissa was on the other side of the room near a window with the lights of Armidale behind her.

"About the other day," I began, "I am sorry, you caught me at an awkward time. Sal was my focus that night, I didn't like the interruption."

She didn't reply but walked toward me stopping in front of me. Her hand lashed out and she caught me with the open palm across the face before I could avoid the blow. My natural instinct was to strike back but I been brought up right so I didn't hit girls. I stayed facing her.

"Mmm, at least you have been well trained," she stepped forward and slowly caressed the cheek that was still hot and no doubt red from the blow. "It's just lucky for you that you have something I want," her hand slid down my chest and moving lower she began opening my fly. "I'm so sick of little and limp dicks."

The dynamic had quickly changed, "I should have a shower first. I came straight from work."

Melissa moved closer, and with her hand stroking my now freed cock she sniffed against my neck. "Sweat, honest sweat, it makes such a change from after shave and moisturizer or the smell of another woman. Sit down in that chair," she ordered, pointing at an armchair by the window.

I shuffled over to it. Before I sat down Melissa undid my pants and let them fall to my ankles. After pushing me back into the chair she sunk down to her knees and started sucking on my cock. She was blessed with a truly talented mouth. I was on the verge of orgasm in no time. Melissa sat back on her haunches, admiring her handiwork while slowly stroking my dick.

"That is an impressive piece of meat, do you mind if I take a picture?" My face showed my lack of interest in the idea so she added, "no face just a close up of that dick as a keep sake for me, please."

She leant forward again and blew on my straining head before giving it a slow lick.

"Okay," I gasped.

Retrieving her handbag Melissa got her phone and turned on the camera. She took a picture from the side then stood up and walked behind the chair and took another from my point of view. Her photography finished she walked back in front of the chair and began taking her clothes off. First the t-shirt and bra allowing those beautiful breasts to swing free, then the pants and underwear. Completely naked, she did a slow twirl before walking back to the chair and straddling me.

After a long, slow kiss she nuzzled my whispering, "I think somebody across from us is watching."

"Would you like me to close the curtains?"

"No, let's give them a show, suck on my titties while I get myself ready for your dick."

Melissa lifted herself bringing her breasts to my face and while I lavished attention on them, she rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy lips to get her juices flowing. When she was ready, she lowered herself again this time with my dick firmly inside her snatch. After another kiss she leant back making sure our voyeur had a great view of her breasts as she rode me. After the blow-job before I was quickly on the verge of orgasm. Melissa, obviously an exhibitionist, beat me to the punch but not by much. Cuddling in the afterglow Melissa chuckled.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,248 Followers