Reunion, of Sorts Ch. 03

Story Info
Erik remembers the night after the reunion.
3.4k words
4
5.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly sat on the passenger side of her car as Erik drove them to his apartment. The reunion last night had been okay, but nothing spectacular. What happened after the reunion was running through her mind constantly...and it had only been a little more than 12 hours since it happened. Erik smiled as he looked over at her, her eyelids growing heavier over her green eyes.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" he said softly. Molly shook her head gently.

"If I sleep now, I won't sleep tonight," she said.

"Nothing wrong with that," he said, grinning. Molly looked at him, grinning herself.

"You're forgetting. I have to drive myself back to jackass' place tomorrow," she reminded him. Erik felt the smile fade from his lips. He knew her situation with her ex. The bastard wanted to "cohabitate...for the kids". Erik knew it wasn't working. So did Molly. Unfortunately, the one person who needed to see that it wasn't working, refused to.

"Don't worry. It's only a matter of time before I have the money to leave his ass for good," she said, sensing his frown.

Erik looked over at her again, and the smile returned to his face. He loved her more than anything or anyone. He was still somewhat attached to his ex-wife, but was more in love with Molly. Ever since they met in high school, all the years they were apart until now. He wished things had been different all those years ago, when they dated the first time.

He had been dating someone else when he first met Molly. Her green eyes, her long auburn hair, her body...what was there not to fall in love with? Her personality was the final tug his heart needed to swear he would never stop loving her. She was friendly, thoughtful, caring...she was, and still is, everything he ever wanted in a soul mate. He had wanted her from the moment he saw her, and vowed that one day it would happen...no matter how long it took. All the other women in his life were just distractions...she was his heart, his soul, his fantasy, his stability...he wondered how he had managed to mentally survive his years in the military without her. Sure, that first night on the couch, he wondered just how much she had changed, but she hadn't really changed much at all...for the worse, anyway. She seemed so much stronger than in high school, and she was pretty strong then. She told him of the abuse her ex put her through, physically and mentally. It took everything inside him to not want to jump off the couch and find the bastard when she told him. He looked at her and wanted to take her in his arms. He wanted to promise that it would never happen again. At the time he didn't know whether she was going to leave her ex or just continue to live with him.

"Why would a guy do that, not only to you, but to any woman?" he asked.

"I don't know. I think his paranoia and his drinking is taking him to a point where he doesn't even know that he's doing anything wrong. I need to get the kids and me out of here, as soon as I have enough money," she said.

Erik stared at her as she looked down towards the floor. He could see so much sadness and pain in her eyes. He reached out and touched her cheek. She looked at him.

"Well, I know you didn't, and don't ever, deserve that kind of treatment. While I am here, it will be my mission to keep a smile on your face as long as I can," he said gently. She smiled.

"That's what I want to see. There's no reason that there shouldn't be a smile on your face," he said.

Erik looked over at Molly. She was drifting in and out of sleep. He reached over and held her hand. She turned her head towards him and smiled. As she fell asleep, thoughts filled Erik's head as quickly as cars on the highway during rush hour. He didn't want to leave her, not now. But he knew that if he stayed, he wouldn't be the man he wanted to be for her. His head was full of thoughts that he wanted to sort out and deal with, one by one. He couldn't bring himself to tell her...not yet. He was sure about one thing...once he got his head clear, he wanted to start over with Molly. She was beautiful to him, inside and out. Long auburn hair, green eyes, hips, boobs, face, personality...to him, she was the whole package. He only hoped that he had made her feel good sexually and otherwise.

"Molly," he said, shaking her gently. Molly's eyes fluttered open.

"We're here," he said. Molly stretched and smiled at him. He liked watching her stretch whenever she woke up. She wasn't lean or dreadfully thin, but her body took on a more curvaceous look when she did. He wanted to fuck her right there in the car, but he knew that was not a good idea. His ex could walk by and see them. Molly sat up and looked out the front windshield.

"Oh...we are here!" she said.

Erik smiled. He may not have had the courage to tell her he was leaving, but he knew he was going to make that night just as unforgettable as the last. Molly opened the car door and got out. Erik was getting their suitcases out of the trunk as she stretched again. The sun was setting, and she was getting excited about staying with him. She arched her back as she stretched. Erik couldn't take his eyes off of her. He couldn't wait to have her tonight.

"What do you want to do about dinner?" she asked. Erik stopped to think.

"Do you want to go get something?" he asked.

"I'm kind of sick of fast food. I was thinking of slowing down and maybe eating in," she hinted as she sauntered over to him.

The smile on his face grew wider. She thought like him so much. He didn't ever want to hurt her the way she had been hurt in the past...she had too much of that as it was. She put her hand on his arm and snuggled up to him as he watched her intently. He set the suitcases down and took her into his arms. At that point, he didn't care if his ex walked by. Molly was all that mattered.

Later that night, as they drove back to Erik's apartment from a friend's house, Erik couldn't take his eyes off of her again. She drove that time, even though she was exhausted. After entering his apartment, Molly sat down on the couch and closed her eyes.

"Hey, don't fall asleep yet," he teased. Molly picked up something soft and tossed it towards him, or so she thought. Erik chuckled at her. Molly forced her eyes open and looked up at him. She was in the mood, but sleepy. She wondered if she could stay awake to feel him inside her again. Erik wanted very much to be inside her. He wanted to feel the curves of her body, like he had the night before. He couldn't get enough of her. It was going to be hard to be away from her for however long...even a few days was too long for him. He wanted her in every way possible. He looked around and saw his dartboard up on the wall.

"Want to throw some darts? It's good stress relief," he said, grinning. Molly thought for a moment, then got up.

"Okay, but I suck at it," she said.

"So do I," he said, handing her a dart. "I take it you've thrown before?"

"It's been years," she said. He moved behind her and put his hands on her biceps, pulling her back towards him. She moved willingly. He put his hand on hers, which was holding the dart he handed to her. He helped her set herself to throw it, then let go and moved away.

"Is there a certain way I'm supposed to do this?" she asked.

"Whatever makes you comfortable," he replied. She stood still for several seconds, then threw the dart, hitting the wall. She shook her head.

"Guess I'm worse than I thought," she joked. Erik chuckled.

"You're not the only one to hit the wall. Look at all the holes I've put in there," he said. "Plus, you are looking a little sleepy. If you want to go to bed, that's okay with me. I'll be up soon," he said softly.

"I'll try a few more, then I think I will go to bed," she said. He handed her another dart. She set herself, took a deep breath, then threw and hit the board.

"Oh, good! I don't suck as bad now," she laughed. He handed her another one. This one didn't even make it across the room.

"You must be really tired. Go on, I'll be up in a minute," he said, wrapping his arm around her waist. She looked at him and smiled. She left the room and went upstairs to his bedroom. He watched her, thinking about what he was going to do to make her feel good...if she was up for it.

Molly walked into the bathroom and stripped down to her panties. She gathered up her clothes and walked into his bedroom, dropping her clothes into a heap next to the door. She slid onto the mattress, grasping for a blanket. Only finding a sheet, she pulled it around her. He liked to have the air conditioner on and it was cold to her. She snuggled under the sheet and closed her eyes. She could feel herself drifting off to sleep.

Erik checked the doors and made sure they were locked. He got himself a glass of water from the kitchen, then shut the lights off on his way upstairs. He moved quietly, in case she was asleep. He remembered she was a light sleeper, being a mom and all. He stepped into the bathroom and stripped completely naked. He looked into the mirror and inspected his body. He did look better than in high school. He knew Molly liked his body, the way she would rub her hands all over him. He wasn't tan, like he had been in the military, but he was okay. Molly didn't complain. She accepted him as he was, and loved him just the same. That's all that mattered. He brushed his teeth, then turned out the light. He quietly walked to his bedroom and opened the door. Molly was wrapped up in his sheet, asleep. He stood at the foot of the bed, watching her. He wondered how deep her sleep was. He was debating whether to wake her or just slip into bed and hold her when she stirred. She opened her eyes to see him looking at her.

"You finally came up," she mumbled. Erik smiled, continuing to look at her. Molly pulled the sheet from around her and held it up for him to crawl under with her. He laid down beside her and took her into his arms. He loved the sweet scent of her skin, her body against his. He gently rubbed her back, feeling her relax.

"I love you, Molly," he whispered. He felt goose bumps pop up on Molly's skin.

"I love you," she whispered back. He felt her snuggle closer to his chest, her hair tickling his nose. He separated a strand of it and twirled it on his fingers. He was glad she had kept her long hair. It was one of the things that drew him to her in high school. After a few seconds, he was sure she had fallen back to sleep when he felt her fingers playing with his cock. She was so gentle, he almost didn't feel it. He smiled.

"I thought you were tired," he said. Molly looked up at him and grinned.

"I am, but not for you," she said, slyly. She continued to stroke his cock with her fingers, gently teasing and tickling. His mind raced. She slid down further under the sheet until she could take him into her mouth. She gently pushed on his top leg to roll him onto his back. She leaned over him, taking him in completely. She stopped just short of the base, tickling him with her tongue. Her hand began to gently roll his balls around as she gently sucked on him. She wasn't doing anything fancy, but it was enough for him. He closed his eyes and relaxed, letting her do what made her comfortable...and him feel fantastic. She started to move up and down his shaft, sucking a little harder as she went up. Thoughts of every position he wanted to put them in flooded his mind as his cock hardened and his balls tightened. Just as he felt like he was going to explode, he took her chin in his hand and lifted her head up.

"Your turn," he said, winking. Molly laid down on the bed, and Erik moved to the foot of the bed. He wrapped his arms under her hips and pulled her to the edge. He felt Molly's skin warm up suddenly. He knew that she liked it when someone went down on her. She smiled and opened her legs for him. He dove in, feeling and tasting her wetness. She moaned and arched her back as his tongue fluttered over her clit. He kept a steady pace as she ran her fingers through his short dark brown hair. He began sucking on her clit, and she moaned louder. She reached down and pulled his face in closer to her.

"Don't stop," she breathed heavily. He continued as her moans became louder and longer. He sucked harder, then inserted 2 fingers into her wet, hot pussy. Molly let out a higher pitched moan as he moved his fingers around inside her.

"That feels good," she sighed. Erik inserted a third finger inside. He could tell she was feeling it. Her moans were now their loudest, and her back was arching as she writhed with pleasure. Her breathing became harder and heavier as her orgasm was building.

"Do you want to cum now or with me inside you?" he asked sweetly. Molly looked at him and smiled.

"I want you inside me, right now, as far as you can go and farther," she said. Erik practically jumped onto the bed. Molly sat up slightly to take his cock in her hand and stroke his wonderful manhood. He didn't need any help at all. Her wish was all he needed. He kissed her deeply as she stroked him anyway. Her hands were warm against his skin. He broke the kiss and guided her legs apart. He rubbed his tip in the warm juices that were flowing out of her. Then he gently entered her, going as far as he could. Molly moaned in utter pleasure, squeezing her opening closed around him as much as she could. He began to pull out slightly before pushing into her again.

"Just like that," she said, "but faster."

Erik was more than happy to oblige. He began his thrusts short and deep. She reached behind him and grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him into her. Her hips seemed to be meeting his thrusts. He was trying to resist the urge to fuck her brains out right off the bat. He didn't want it to end for them yet. He wanted her to have as much of him as he could give her. He began to thrust faster and harder. He moved to the side of the bed, pulling her with him. He got down on one knee and re-entered her, wrapping her legs around his waist. She pulled his deeper into her with her legs, still squeezing his cock with her opening. He had never felt so good inside of her. She wanted him as much as he wanted her that night.

"Oh, my god, you feel sooooooo amazing," she moaned. Erik thrust harder and faster. The sound of their bodies smacking together was turning both of them on even more. He grabbed her right breast and began to squeeze. He played with the nipple on her right one. Molly moaned like never before. He let go of her breasts, and pushed himself more upright. He took her legs from around his waist and crossed them in front of him. He leaned into her, using her legs as a brace. He drove into her faster and deeper. Molly reached down between her legs and began to furiously rub her clit. It wasn't long before her insides began contracting more. He knew she was getting close, and so was he. He paused for a moment.

"What do you want to do?" he asked, breathless.

"I want us to cum at the same time," she breathed. He picked back up where he left off, getting back into the rhythm he had set before. Her finger was rubbing her clit and his cock at the same time. He began to pound her steaming pussy like he never had before. Molly's moans had turned into squeals of ecstasy. Each thrust brought her more pleasure than the last. Just as they were about to climax, Molly let out a very loud moan.

"Oh, god! Fuck me!" she demanded. He thrust a few more times as hard as he could, then pulled out. They had climaxed together. Erik put his hands on either side of her hips and let his head fall. They both panted heavily. Molly reached out and put her hands on his cheeks. He looked at her, smiling. Molly flashed him one of her beautiful, "That was absolutely amazing" smiles.

"How was that?" he asked, chuckling.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," she said. She put her hands on his chest and sat up, pushing him up with her. She smiled as she looked down at his cock, dripping on the floor.

"Oh dear. Someone's made a little mess here," she said. She bent over and took him into her mouth again. He took in a deep breath as her mouth consumed his throbbing cock. She gently sucked the last of his sweetness out of him, then released him. She sat up and looked into his brown eyes.

"I'm a bit warm," he said. Molly picked up the towel that was next to the bed and began to wipe the sweat that was rolling off of him. She kissed his lips, his chest, his stomach, and his neck as she gently dried him.

"Aren't you tired now?" he asked.

"Exhausted. I'm just waiting for you to join me again under the sheet," she replied. Once he had cooled down, he rejoined her in bed and the two of them fell asleep in each others arms.

Erik looked at the clock. His flight left in an hour. He had spoken to Molly the night before on the phone. He told her good night, like he did every night before. He told her he loved her, no matter what happened between them. He still hadn't told her that he was leaving then. He was sure she would understand. He couldn't focus on her with his ex-girlfriends always butting in. He needed to regroup and come back with a plan of attack. He wanted everything to work out right this time. He opened his carry-on bag and took out the picture she had sent to him of the two of them at the reunion. He smiled as he stared at it, tears forming in his eyes.

"Flight 619 to Phoenix, now boarding," came the voice. Erik took one last look at the picture before putting it back in his bag. He stood up, slinging the bag onto his shoulder. He looked around the terminal. This was the moment he had been dreading, but knew it was necessary. He began walking to the boarding point. His feet felt heavier with each step. He stopped just at the entrance and handed the attendant his ticket. Taking it back, he looked behind him once more and boarded the plane.

Settling into his seat, Erik looked out the window. He had been one of the last to board. The pilot announced take-off, and Erik watched the terminal move away from view. He felt the plane taxi down the runway and lift off. He looked out the window at the ground below, feeling the tears again.

"Goodbye, Molly. I love you," he whispered. "I'll be home again soon."

Ch. 4, coming soon...