Reunited

Story Info
Two lovers reunited after 13 years apart.
818 words
3.79
10.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 09/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first piece I've written in a long time, written for and inspired by an old friend.

He hung up the phone and walked to the door, nervously peering out the window, waiting on her to pull into the driveway. It had been years since he had seen her last so the butterflies in his stomach were no surprise. Now she was turning onto his road, only minutes away from being reunited.

A minute later he saw the car creeping slowly down the road and realized it was her as she sped up and pulled into the driveway after recognizing the house where they used to spend so much time together. He walked out onto the porch, his gaze falling upon the car she was emerging from and he was amazed. She was just as beautiful as he remembered, her dark brown, almost black hair, was shorter now but still lined her face nicely and that warm smile instantly brought back that warm feeling he used to get every time he saw her.

He made his way down the steps, walking towards the woman that had owned his heart for so many years. They both smiled and began to speak at once with the usual pleasantries as he walked closer until he was close enough to wrap her in his arms, holding her tightly to his body for what seemed like thirty minutes. Finally they broke the hug with him reaching down to take her hand and lead her inside.

Opening the door he guided her to the couch where they both collapsed next to each other and the small talk began. After spending twenty minutes catching up on each others lives he stood up heading into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink? Maybe a big glass of iced tea?" he asked.

She laughed, amazed he remembered after all the years and replied, "Of course, don't I always get a glass of tea when I come over?"

"Yeah," he replied, "you always got a glass of tea when you stopped by, among other things."

"Hmmmmm. What in the world could you be talking about?" She asked innocently even though she knew exactly what he was talking about.

The friendly flirting continued back and forth for another hour until he decided to put a movie on. As the movie got under way they both snuggled close to the other, comfortable in the feeling they still got being close to each other even though they hadn't cuddled in over 10 years.

Jokingly she said, "At least your brothers won't come in to pick on us this time." which caused him to chuckle.

As the movie progressed he began to run his fingers through her smooth, silky hair as she lightly played with the back of his neck. He was trying to watch the movie although he couldn't keep his eyes off of her beautiful face. Their eyes met and they were drawn to each other, almost as if a magnet had been placed behind their heads, and were soon involved in a never-ending kiss that left both of them breathless.

He pulled away from her, slowly rising to his feet, and took her hand in his without speaking a word. She rose to her feet, following his lead, and they walked hand in hand to the bedroom. Once in the room they began kissing passionately again, neither of them speaking still. Their hands began to roam over the others body, becoming reacquainted with the flesh they hadn't felt in years. Slowly they began to undress each other, taking the time to kiss each new piece of skin as it was exposed to the cool air.

Now nude, he laid her on the bed, gently sitting at her feet. Taking a foot in his hand he began to place light kisses on her ankle, leisurely working his way up her lightly tanned leg until he reached her inner thigh. She gasped quietly, knowing what was coming. His tongued reached out and flicked at her clit ever so gently and then was gone as he worked his way further up her body, across her abdomen, stopping briefly to tickle her navel. Still working his way up her body he found one nipple, making circles around it with his tongue before moving with kisses to her other nipple where he continued to tease at her flesh with his tongue.

Once both nipples were fully erect, he made his way back down her body to the wonderful treat he had teased only moments before. He began to lick gingerly at her clit, tasting her juices on his tongue, savoring every drop. Quickening his pace he felt her legs begin to tighten against his ears and her fingers on the back of his head, pulling him deeper into her slice of heaven as her orgasm began to build..... To be continued.