Reunited

Story Info
A short berry-red transparent night dress.
1.3k words
3.18
12k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray and Elle were childhood sweethearts, remained each other's trueloves throughout teenage and adolescence; and married soon after both graduating from university. Their children are both big now. The firstborn, Janice, a beautiful young lady, graduated the previous year and is pursuing her dream. Mike, who had been hospitalised often as child has fortunately outgrown the ailments and is now a strong and healthy student in residence at a remote university.

Ray developed a wondering eye during early-midlife and cheated on Elle. The first just a fling with a colleague, that subsequently left. However, the second time much more serious. He moved in with Donna. Elle had been heartbroken but still loved Ray—he has been the only man ever in her life.

Elle, a pharmacist, applied for a locum position in another region to escape the heartache and gossip. She started carving a new single life and found that it could be quite enjoyable. Her new friends, mainly single professional women, encouraged her to file for divorce. A mean man-eater female lawyer, highly recommended by friends, had some trouble tracking Ray, but succeeded.

Ray has always been Mr Confidence. He was handsome, had a bright mind, dressed well and looked the part. He was a little taller than she, always well groomed and she took pride in being with him. Problem, she realised with hindsight, is that lots of women admired him and he knew it all to well.

Elle had been the plain-Jane all along. She dressed modestly, did not wear much make-up and always put her husband and children first. Being by herself and influenced by new friends, she now had a chic hairstyle and frequently went for a cut and colour. She had some make-up lessons and wears the latest seasonal fashion colours. Whereas in the past she has been wearing her old clothes forever, she new bought a few fashionable items and mixed and matched—she always looked stylish. She joined a women's only gym and toned her slender body—she lost a lot of weight when Ray left her. She further took to, still comfortable, but elegant shoes that emphasised her nice legs.

Whereas Elle in the past had always been anxiously early for an appointment; she arrived nonchalantly a few minutes late for the meeting with Ray at the lawyer—she walked into reception and is immediately signalled to enter her lawyer's office. When Ray saw her, his mouth literally fell open in amazement. He remained seated and stared as she waltzes past him. The receptionist had to prompt him to follow.

Elle took the far seat in front of her lawyer's desk, sat down and crossed her legs in such a way to take full advantage of showing off her toned, shaven and lightly tanned legs. She had a low-cut dress on and a Wonderbra underneath to show off her cleavage. As Ray walked into the office she looked at him and immediately felt pity—he looked neglected, his clothes oversized, his shoulders hanged and he appeared to be frightened. When the lawyer opened the file matter-of-factly and start explaining the purpose of the meeting, Ray meekly asked if he may please have a discussion in private with Elle. Although the lawyer discouraged the request, Elle agreed and the meeting with the lawyer is adjourned until later.

Ray asked if they may go to the coffee shop in the building and Elle agreed. Ray pulled out Elle's chair and made sure she sits comfortably before taking his seat. He thanked her for agreeing to speak to him, complemented her on her stunning looks and told her what a fool he has been. He asked her forgiveness and proceeded to explain that the relationship with Donna did not work out, did not last long, but that he felt too foolish to return to her. He told her how he missed her and what they have had as a couple. When he received the divorce papers he realised the finality and decided to beg her for another chance. Elle's heart went out to Ray, but she held her cool and only agreed to give his request consideration, nothing more. Elle finished her coffee, gave Ray her contact details and left him in the coffee shop.

She went back to her lawyer, who at first strongly discouraged her to even consider Ray's plea, but then softened and said she must think it through very carefully and do what she believes is the right thing to do.

Elle consulted her friends, they debated the pros and cons, they questioned her if it isn't just pity she is feeling and encouraged her to play hard to get and let Ray sweat. He in the mean time asked for a transfer nearer to her and they started going out. One day they went for a long walk and shared some memories. This day she allowed him to hold her hand and kiss her when they parted. Ray had to eat a lot of humble pie, but gradually win Elle back.

Mike's graduation came up and Elle agreed to accompany Ray. Elle offered to make the flight and hotel bookings, by taking advantage of her medical aid discount and decided on the spur of the moment to reserve a room with a queen-size bed. When they got to the hotel, this had been a pleasant surprise for Ray and his hopes soared.

Mike's graduation was scheduled for the next day, where Janice would join them. They would be together as a family again, the first time in almost two years. Elle busied herself in the bathroom, behind a closed door, while Ray changed into silk sleeping shorts. Ray was lying on the bed reading a magazine when Elle entered the bedroom. She bought a short berry-red transparent night dress and accompanying thong for the occasion. Her legs were silky smooth and her pubic hair trimmed to a short rectangular strip above her vagina—something she never did in the past. She coloured her areola with bright berry-red lip-gloss and her lips the same. Ray bought her his favourite perfume which she applied amply over her breasts. Her breasts jumped as she walked confidently to her side of the bed. Ray dropped the magazine when he saw her, felt a stir in his groin and gazed. Elle got onto the bed on her knees and said to Ray that he may look but not touch. She took a berry-red silk scarf and fastened Ray's hands to the headrest of the bed. By then his penis stood erect in his silk shorts.

She kissed and sucked his nipples and then kissed a path down towards his groin, leaving a berry-red trail. Next she jerked his shorts down and licked his penis. After Elle teased his penis for a while by licking it up and down, she placed her lips over his penis and sucked. By now Ray was as erect as can be. Elle moved into a squatting position over Ray, pulled her thong to one side and lowered herself onto his erect penis. She slipped down slowly, taking in his full erection, then lift herself so that the head of his penis just touch her, before she move down slowly again. Elle teased Ray like this for a while—they feeling each other's wet-warmth. Elle has done lots of Kegel exercises to fortify muscle tone by strengthening the pubococcygeus muscles of her pelvic floor, during the period they were separated. She took Ray by surprise with how tight she can hold his penis. Then Elle started to ride Ray as hard as she could. They come together, Ray exploding his semen load into her. Elle collapse onto Ray and after she regained her breath she untied his hands. They roll over in an embrace and fall asleep together, reunited.