Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers

Terence just looked shocked.

"Whoa! I didn't see that coming!" Todd said with a big laugh. But then he turned back to Amy and said with mock seriousness "He still hasn't said it yet, slut. You need to be a good little girl before you get my cock..."

"Goddamn it you pathetic wimp!" Amy was so frustrated she was coming across as angry. "Just fucking say it! Say it because it's true! I'm his cock slut! Your cock is fucking pathetic next to his. Next to anyone's! I've been fucking almost everyone you know to keep myself from going insane being with you!"

Terence broke down and started to cry. Vicky and Kate looked at each other and rolled their eyes and giggled.

"Oh my god, are you crying?" Amy said. "This is all your fault, you know. I was ready to move on, maybe even make something of our relationship. But all those times you confided in me about how Todd bullied you and how that humiliated you... it got me thinking... I didn't care so much at the time, but the more you whined about what Todd did to you, the more I thought about what a man he was. After a while, I could only even be turned on enough to have sex with you if I thought about how Todd owned you."

Terence stared in slack jawed silence. Was it true? Could it be that he had ruined his own chances with Amy by constantly reinforcing Todd's alpha status in her mind.

"You know the truth," Amy continued. "I am so out of your league and you know it. I need to be with a real man. A real fucking man with a real fucking cock. You can try to make up for it with all the money in the world, but you'll never deserve a woman like me the way Todd does! We're a different class of people. We're the ones who fuck, and you're the type who watches."

Terence was outright bawling.

"Awwww... poor baby..." Amy sounded like a concerned mother, except there was sarcasm in her voice. It hurt Terence all the more to know that part of her probably was sympathetic, but it was being used to torture him by a side of her that was enslaved to Todd. She was losing her sanity as Todd kept tickling her with his rock hard cock. "I'm sorry this hurts so much dear, but I need his cock so bad. You need to stop me before I go on, because there's so much more I could say to hurt you... things you can't even imagine... Things I've done while we've been married..."

"You're Todd's cock-slut and I can't satisfy you like he can with his huge cock," Terence said weakly.

"I can't heaarrrr you...!" Todd said in a sing song tone. The two girls laughed.

"Amy is Todd's cock-slut and I can't satisfy her like he can with his huge cock," Terence said with his voice cracking and with short breaths as he was crying, but he managed to get it out.

As soon as Terence finished his sentence, Todd thrust his cock up into Amy. It looked almost like he was impaling her.

"Ohhhhhh GOOOOOOODDDD!!" Amy cried out. "YES! YES! I'm a slave to your cock master!"

Todd continued to fuck Amy for what seemed like forever to Terence. He had never seen Amy look so wild, so out of control, so completely uninhibited. She shuddered in orgasm time after time.

Every now and again she would look at Terence, and she would smile this evil smile, as if to say, "I guess now you finally see it. See the difference between you and a real man."

When Todd came, he pulled out, and shot long ropes of cum. It not only landed all over Amy's graceful back, and in her beautiful hair, but also shot past her and splattered on Terence's cheek and shirt. He was so crushed already though, that he merely winced. He was at even glad that having cum, it would be over.

However, he was wrong. Todd remained hard and after Amy licked his cock clean, he fucked her up against the lockers, making her huge tits bounce wildly, much to Todd's delight. Then he fucked her on the floor. Occasionally Vicky and Kate, who were making out with each other, would come over and passionately kiss either Amy or Todd, or lick the cum and pre-cum off Amy's face and body. It seemed to be part of a demonstration that Todd was the alpha male of this group, and while Jeff and Taylor were boyfriend and girlfriend with Vicky and Kate, Todd fucked them too.

After much fucking, they settled on Todd sitting on the bench, with Amy hungrily sucking his cock, her head moving so rapidly her tits bounced. The two men standing guard over Terence pushed his face forward so that he was a mere two feet away from Amy's face, forced to watch Amy lovingly worship Todd's huge cock.

"That's it slut! That's it slut!" Todd yelled. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming... don't swallow it though... Oh fuck that feels good. ... I want you to hold it all in your mouth."

Suddenly Todd spasmed and arched his back. Amy held onto his enormous cock with both hands to stop it slipping out of her mouth. It seemed Todd was pumping a cup full of cum into her mouth. Streams dribbled out the side of her mouth and down her chin, dripping into her massive cleavage. When he was finally finished. She obediently held it in her mouth and awaited further instructions.

"Take off your wedding ring," Todd commanded. Amy did so without hesitation.

"Now put it in his hand," Todd commanded. Amy turned to Terence and gently took one of his hands with both of hers, and placed the wedding ring into the palm of his hand.

"You know what to do next," Todd said. The two girls giggled.

Amy spit out all of the cum in her mouth into Terence's hand, covering the ring entirely. Then she closed his hand over the ring and the puddle of cum, and it squished through between his fingers.

Terence didn't want to have any of it in his hand, but he didn't know what to do with himself or the ring. Dumbfounded, and worn out from crying, he just held onto the ring and the cum drying in his hand.

Amy shook her head as if to say, "you're pathetic," and then she stood up to be cuddled under the arm of Todd, who stood in front of Terence. Todd's cock, even when only semi erect, was a hell of a site, and he deliberately stood in front of Terence so that Terence would have to look up at Todd's cock if he raised his head.

"Well you little faggot," Todd said, "I think you see now that things have changed. If I know my little slut, she hasn't just been fucking your business partners, but cutting some deals. She's more than a pretty face. I'm not doing too bad already, but I think my lifestyle is about to improve. Hmmmm... what to do with you now, though?"

Todd already knew the answer, which was obvious from the tone of his question. After he and Amy towelled off a bit and got dressed, Jeff and Taylor helped drag Terrence out the back of the locker room and to the back of the cafeteria where the dumpsters were.

"Aw yeah... the old dumpster is still here!" Todd said triumphantly.

Terence started to resist against being thrown in while Todd found a small rock to break the padlock off with.

"This... this is assault...!" Terrence screamed.

"Yeah... Probably..." Todd said casually. "I guess you have to decide whether or not you want to live your life with it being on record that as an adult you still get owned by your high school bullies. I think we'll just describe it as a prank gone wrong and we'll probably get off with a warning..." Todd opened the lid of the dumpster.

"I'll have my lawyers..." Terence started.

"You mean the ones I'm fucking?" Amy interrupted. Everyone laughed. Terence was deflated. He didn't resist at all when they tossed him into the dumpster and closed the lid.

As he sat in darkness, he heard them use something to fasten the dumpster lid closed.

"Don't worry," Todd called into the dumpster. "The janitors get here early in the morning before the students. Maybe they'll even remember you..."

More laughter.

"Terence?" Amy spoke softly into the dumpster. She didn't wait for a reply before continuing. "So, I guess this is goodbye. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you did for me and a part of me really is sorry that this all had to happen to you. But... well... I think you know this is how things are really supposed to be. There's a natural order of things, and girls as beautiful as me will always end up with men who are superior to guys like you. We''ll be in touch, I guess, but I need to go with Todd now."

"Let's head back in for a few more dances. I want everyone to see me with you. Then we'll head back to Beak-Boy's place for me to ruin your dress like I said I would. I'm going to fuck you all over his house..." Terence heard Todd speak as his voice faded out.

Being back in the dumpster was more like the way it used to be than Terence expected. While he was obviously upset to be in the stinking, damp trash, what upset him more was how even though Amy had revealed herself to be just as sadistic as Todd, she was still so beautiful that a part of him wanted to forgive her and try to somehow get her back and make their relationship work.

As he lay in the darkness, he could vaguely hear the music from the gym and couldn't help but imagine everyone, especially Amy, laughing and smiling and having a good time. He wanted it to be him with her in there.

He cursed himself for not being able to hate her, and tried to go to sleep so that he wouldn't have to keep being confronted by his own weakness when he thought of her.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers