Reunited

Story Info
Celest is kidnapped by her grandmother a vampire.
3.1k words
4.29
14.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willieone
willieone
82 Followers

Leyland Wolfden was the Alpha of the Wolfden pack; he had taken over as Alpha from his father 500 years ago, after his father had been killed in a border dispute with a rival pack. Things were so much different now, more peaceful. All the different races of beings no longer stopped interspecies mating which was a good thing since he was mated to a vampire.

"Come to bed my love!" Leyland whispered in her ear taking her into his arm and kissing her, with all the love and passion he felt for her.

"Mmm! What has you stirred up tonight?" She moaned in response.

"I can sense our child within you, my love and mean to celebrate!" He winked at her.

"Well don't let me stop you!" She giggled.

Leyland laid her down on their bed, slowly removed her clothing kissing every inch of skin as he exposed it. He stripped himself in a flash, then started to trail kisses down her willing body. He nipped and kissed her lush lips and sucked her beautiful perfect breasts. He couldn't help but smile when he thought about the child that would soon be sucking these same breasts.

He finally came to her hot waiting lower lips and ran his tongue from her little star to her clit. She moaned her pleasure, his cock twitched with every delightful noise she made. He latched onto her clit and rolled his tongue around the hard nub then sucked it into his mouth; it took only moments before Bridget reached her first orgasm.

Leyland rose up and moved up her body and smiled his gaze full of love as he slowly aimed his aching rock hard cock to the place it desired to be surrounded by her warm sheath. He groaned as he slowly enter her welcoming body. He slow movements caressing her, building her up to another explosion. She moaned louder as he picked up speed he kissed her passionately as he reached his limit and released his seed into her as she climaxed.

He lowered himself beside her and wrapped his arms around her snuggling her close to him so that her back was to his chest as they slept with his hand on her stomach and a contented smile on his face.

Leyland sighed as he sat in his office looking out the window, watching as Bridget lay under a tree reading she was stunning. She had beautiful strawberry blond hair. Her hazel eyes always seemed full of joy, and shinning with so much love for him. Her delicious body made many a man drool and envy him.

They had only one problem and that was her mother. She had never been able to come to terms with the fact that Bridget had fallen in love with a werewolf. It had been the cause of many arguments between them. She wanted Bridget to leave Leyland and come back to their own kind. Betty just couldn't accept that Bridget was going to spend the rest of her life with him.

Things seemed to change when Betty discovered that Bridget was pregnant. She would come to visit and seemed to have had a complete change of heart. Although Leyland had his doubts he let it pass, as she was Bridget's mother he would try and get along.

Leyland absolutely adored his little baby girl, Celeste was the apple of his eye. His joy was immeasurable he spent every night reading her bedtime stories, until Bridget would come and get him. They would kiss her goodnight and retire to their own bed for a night of showing each other how much they loved each other.

Celeste was having a blast! She had shifted into her wolf for the first time and her mom and dad were taking her for a run in the forest. They had told her how proud they were of her ability to change so quickly and that she was a beautiful wolf. She had a beautiful golden coat with white paws.

Her dad thought she was the most beautiful wolf he had ever seen apart from her mother offcourse. She had her loving parents and she had her Mick. She had spent ever available moment with him, he would help her with her school work and they spent hours just talking. Her wolf had already told her that he would be her mate one day. Life was perfect!

Then on Celeste's tenth birthday Betty came to visit. She suggested Bridget and Celeste come on a trip supposedly to see a friend. On the long drive north she stopped the car and asked Bridget to take a walk with her so they could talk.

"I am taking Celeste to live with me, with her own kind!" she said.

"She is with her own kind, she is a were!" Bridget glared at her mother in disbelief as her mother attacked her. Her mother was a powerful vampire and overpowered her very quickly. She saw her own death in her mother's crazed eyes and prayed that her beloved Leyland would be able to rescue her Celeste from her mother.

A single tear trickled down her cheek, as she thought of not seeing her mate and child. Who knows how long it would be, before she would be reincarnated and come back to her soul mate. Then the light in her eyes faded and she was not more.

Her mother gazed down at her with a pleased smirk on her face. Then turned to go back to the car and saw her terrified grandchild staring in shock, unable to move the sight of her mother killed by her grandmother was just too much for her and her mind gave into blackness!

Her grandmother had told King Victor Everlust that her daughter had gone mad. That she was forced to take her grandchild away for her own protection. How she thought having her raised there with her vampire family would help her get over the shock.

King Victor agreed to let her stay but was suspicious when she said the child's father should not know where she is as he would want to harm her as he blames the child for his mate's illness.

That was ten years ago, now Celeste is a beautiful twenty year old woman. She has waist length strawberry blonde hair like her mother. Her stunning pale grey eyes are like a mirror image of her dads. Her trim shapely body turns many a males head. She had done exceptionally well in her training to control her abilities. She has been blessed with the abilities of the vampire, but not the thirst. She was a true hybrid with the abilities of both her parents.

She could move in shadows unseen by humans. She can also use mind control. Has exceptional speed and strength. She has the were sense of smell, hearing and the ability to shift to wolf, which fascinates her uncle Victor. The king enjoys taking early morning runs with Celeste while she was in wolf form through the forest on the his property.

Celeste has become very close to her uncle, it had been her uncle that had been responsible for her grandfather's death centuries ago. It was one of the reasons that he had let Betty have her way so often, but lately he had doubted her stories about her daughter's madness. It was when he once again had questioned Betty about the day she had bought Celeste to live with them, that she had become more and more agitated. Her answers became more hesitant and he accused her lying to him. She went crazy and attacked him with claws and fangs and screeching loudly, but he was stronger and faster ending her life in a single blow.

With Betty's death the block that she had placed on Celeste's memory disappeared. She had let Celeste believe that her parents had died. Therefore coming to live with her vampire family. Every time Celeste had wanted to talk to Mick or go back and visit the pack, she had subtly taken that thought away. Now it all came back to Celeste, she screamed, and ran to her uncle and fell sobbing into his arms.

It took him twenty minutes to finally get Celeste to calm down and tell him what really happened. She told him of the day her life fell apart and she had lost her mom. He held her cradled in his arms for hours and cursed the day that he had listened to Betty. If only he had gone with his gut instincts, and called Leyland for confirmation of her story. Then his beautiful niece would not have spent ten years away from her father. He had to fix this NOW! As much as he would hate losing his little princess she needed to go home to her dad.

King Victor escorted her to the airport himself after he had contacted Leyland, who had never stopped searching for her. He told her that her dad would be waiting for her when she landed. He also told Celeste that she always had a home there with him anytime she wanted. That he was so sorry for what his sister in-law had done to her. Had he known the truth he would have taken her back to her dad straight away.

"Goodbye my little princess, I will miss you!" He said as he hugged her close.

Home

Leyland arrived hours early, he paced back and forth he had been waiting so long to find his precious girl. Searching for Celeste had been the only thing keeping him going, since losing his precious mate, not being able to find Celeste had been torture. Now he would finally get her back, she would be all grown up now. He had missed so much; he ached to hold her in his arms again. Then he stop dead in his tracks when the scent hit him, one he knew so well. He turned around slowly and stared as he saw his own eyes stare back at him, and then he heard her say the one word he had not heard in ten years. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Daddy!" Celeste cried and leapt into his waiting arms tears streaming down her face.

They stood there for what seemed like hours clinging to each other never wanting to let go.

"My sweet precious girl! I have missed you so much!" He said planting kisses all over her face, inhaling deeply as did Celeste.

"Let's go home sweetie!" He said wrapping his arms around her, he lead her to the black SUV. He was beside himself with joy. He had his baby back he couldn't believe it.

Leyland spent the long trip home listening to what had happened to his girl over the past ten years. From her shock at seeing her grandmother kill her mom. The training she had received and her sifting to go for an early morning run with her uncle. Then her uncle taking her to the airport.

He was interested to hear of her abilities. He told her he was looking forward to going for a run with her, and having her join them in the pack hunt on the full moon. Celeste was overjoyed to finally be going home.

The betas with him couldn't stop the smiles at seeing their leader so happy for the first time in years. The whole pack had felt the loss of their Alpha's mate and their beloved child. Now while still missing Alpha Bridget they had young Celeste back, and she was absolutely stunning, there would be much to celebrate.

Celeste got out of the car when they arrived at the compound. She slowly walked towards the house that had been the source of so much joy in her life. A place where she had felt the warmth of being surrounded in the love of her parents and the whole pack. She felt tears trickle down her cheeks, at knowing her mother would not be there.

"Oh, dad! I missed home so much!" She whispered as he came and put his arms around her.

"Your home now sweetie, and that's all that matters!" He said. The pack come out to great their long lost family member. Everyone wanted to hug and scent her getting re- acquainted with her sent. Celeste felt the joy and love cover her like a warm blanket, as the pack showed her how much they had missed her and loved her; she looked into their eyes and was overcome by the feeling love emanating from them.

Then the door to the house opened. Standing in front of her was her Mick, the most beautiful man she had ever seen. He looked amazing with his long blonde hair. Pale blue/grey eyes. Tall muscled body he was just perfection. Her wolf was wagging her tail and rolling over onto her back in submission. Sending her the message loud and clear screaming in her head MINE! MINE!

Mick was just as stunned when his gaze met hers. He had known since her birth that she was his mate. Then she had been taken and he was as desperate as his alpha to get her back. Now the wait for her to mature before he could claim her was over. Now here she was standing in front of him, she was so stunning she took his breath away. His wolf was salivating and wanted nothing more than to claim her before someone else beat him to it!

He walked up to Celeste and locked eyes with her. No one said anything Leyland just smiled he had known she was the true mate of his second in command. He stood back and the pack followed suit letting Mick have this moment.

Mick smiled and gazed into her eyes in adoration, then spoke one word that made her heart skip a beat and her wolf howl with delight! "MINE!" To which she replied "YOURS!" With that he took her in his arms kissed her passionately.

The pack broke out in loud howls and cheers. As much as Mick's wolf wanted to mate with her then and there, his other half convinced him to let her settle for a few days, and wait for the full moon to mate her. That was the plan but Celeste had other plans! She took his hand and led him to her room, looking back at her dad and giving him a smile. He gave a little nod to say go ahead I can wait.

Mick didn't need any more incentive he picked her up and carried her to the bed. He laid her down in the centre of the bed, than laid beside her. He kissed her it was full of passion and left no doubt as to his feelings for her. Celeste started to unbutton his shirt; he stopped her and stood and stripped in record time then denuded her. He had waited twenty years to claim her, and didn't want to wait a minute longer.

Slowly he leaned down and kissed her tenderly. "I love you so much, I have waited so long for you to come back to me, my sweet Cels!" He whispered in her ear. Then slowly licked and kissed his way down her neck, nibbled at the spot he would mark her as his in a while. He slowly moved down her body.

All Celeste could do was moan in pleasure at the heavenly sensations. Mick engulfed her nipple into his warm wet mouth, twirling his tongue around and enticing moans of pleasure from her lips. While using his hand to caress the other.

"More! "She whispered breathlessly.

Mick moved lower down her body, as his cock ached to enter her. He wanted to prepare her first, so he slowly licked her lower lips. He pushed his tongue deep into her warm channel; she groaned grabbing his hair holding him closer enjoying the sensation. He moved to lick and nibble and suck her clit while inserting his finger into her wet core. He could feel her barrier, and felt the primal pleasure of knowing he would be the only one to ever have the pleasure of entering her.

She was his and his alone. He could feel her first orgasm building, with his ministrations on her hard button. He could feel her channel start to tremble knowing she had not noticed that he now had three fingers inside her. His finger felt as if they were going to be crushed as she exploded, her channel griped his fingers like a vice.

He extended one nail into a claw and carefully broke her barrier, so when he entered her body the pain would be less. He gazed into Celeste's eyes and smiled at the look of pleasure there. He carefully lined his seeping cock to her pussy and as gently and possible pushed inside. Going slow as not to cause undue pain, he let out a groan of pure pleasure when he was finally seated fully.

He started moving faster once she had adjusted to his girth and length, as he was blessed in the cock department. He was getting close to completion and so was Celeste as they both orgasmed he sunk his teeth into her shoulder where it met her neck and released his seed to bathe her insides. Celeste lengthened her k9s and sank her teeth into Mick's shoulder at the same time he did to claim him as he was claiming her. They moved to their sides and cuddled and fell into a deep sated sleep.

Leyland couldn't be happier he had his beloved Celeste back. She had a her mate; the compound once again was a place of peace and happiness. One day he knew his beautiful Bridget would be coming back to him, the other half of his soul would find him again, and this time nothing would take her away!

Since his Celeste was half vampire and to honour her mother, it was decided to have a family wedding. He invited King Victor and his family to celebrate the joining of Celeste and Mick. The king was overjoyed at the chance to come and visit. To see his beloved niece and meet the man who had her heart. The celebration continued for three days. King Victor attended all the festivities, the bond between the two families was closer now his sister in-law is no more.

Twelve months later.

Leyland sat in the great room of the main house watching his grandchildren. The twins loved spending time with their granddad; Bridget and James were blessed with long blonde hair and pale grey eyes that they shared with their mother and grandfather. They were going to be stunning when they grow up. He sat back in his chair and sighed and enjoyed the simple pleasure of watching them play, and listening to the sound of their laughter echoing though the house.

willieone
willieone
82 Followers