Reunited - 44 Years Later: Making Decisions

Story Info
Two friends reunite 44 years later making life changing decisions.
7.1k words
10.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues my earlier saga, "Reunited - 44 Years Later." It does not explode into sexual content as did the original. Patrick must deal with wife and family, decide what he feels the future holds, and make his move. The author retains all copyrights.

*

Part 1

Life has changed for Patrick. He regularly emails Robert and they talk on the phone at least once a week. The conversations are usually centered on the Robert's progress tying up loose ends on the West Coast, buying his mother's home, and helping her move to assisted living. There is talk about their future but those conversations don't focus on their future together. Yet, both tell the other they want a future together. The extent of their future depends on Patrick's marriage, divorce or sham of a marriage.

Robert has to travel back home in a couple weeks to make some of the final arrangements to move, but will still have another three to four weeks back west to tidy up the last bits of over 35 years in the Bay Area. Patrick knows he has to make a decision soon. It is at this juncture we begin.

"Robert," Patrick say in a telephone call, "I applied for divorce and it was served today. I've already set up housekeeping at the lake. There won't be much to contest because we agreed to a 50/50 split, we keep our personal assets, and joint property furniture is already split. Except for the final decree, I'm pretty much free."

"Did you tell her about us? I mean that you have decided to have me as a lover."

"I told her that you exist and we will be seeing each other. Let her figure it out. I did tell her that you were my first sex partner and she added the rest. I'm comfortable with that. When the divorce is final, I will come out openly. I hope that's okay with you because I want you in my life for a long time."

"Patrick, here's the deal," Robert seemed to have an announcement in the way he opened his next statement. "I need a Power of Attorney to help me settle things there. I want you to have my Power of Attorney."

"Wow, man, that's a lot of trust, you have that much trust? What about your sister, she's still in town." To say the least, I was shocked and surprised.

"Hell no! She is my sister but she is greedy, too. I can't trust her to look after my interests like I'm sure you will. Patrick, you are the one I want - for Power of Attorney, too."

I was excited, I heard the last comment, the pause, and understood the meaning. "Robert, I want you as well and will do all I can to satisfy you - in every way."

"So, listen Patrick, I coming back for a few days and will be flying. Can you meet me at the airport? I'll email my schedule."

"What day," I questioned, "I may have to work my teaching schedule a bit."

"No, you won't, I'll be there Friday night and will be in town for a week. I was hoping to find some place to sleep, maybe at a small cabin at a lake."

"You won't get much sleep if you're thinking this small cabin at this lake. But if you want, I guess I can squeeze you in somewhere."

"If it is a real squeeze, I'll take it." We both chuckled at that and made plans.

Robert emailed his flight information telling me we'd meet with his lawyer here to complete Power of Attorney paper work on Monday afternoon. I busied myself with shopping, cleaning, and preparing myself for Robert. The days seemed to crawl, it was Thursday afternoon, one day from Robert, one day from a loving weekend and as many days as we could spend together.

I awoke excited Friday morning, double checked flight arrivals, started putting together California stir fry ingredients for dinner after Robert arrived, and the all important anal cleansing. I decided on doing several warm water enemas followed by a couple vinegar and water douches, no fragments of anything left behind. I actually giggled at the thought of no fragments left behind. Fuck, I was getting giddy as a teen age girl.

As time to meet Robert's flight approached, I did one more arrival check. Reading the online flight data, I saw bold type, ON TIME. It was a snap to get on the freeway from the lake. New construction had caused travel time to half and it was freeway all the way to the airport. Timing was perfect, Robert stepped out onto the arrival pick up lane just as I pulled to the curb.

Very uncharacteristic of me, I embraced Robert and gave him a brief kiss. One step toward being open taken and many more to come. "Patrick, taking a dangerous step toward a new life style," Robert joked.

"No, calculated. I don't know anyone waiting for pick up and it felt safe. I couldn't restrain myself, I'm glad you're here."

"I hope you can restrain until we get to the lake," Robert chuckled. "I want a piece of you not you in pieces. Any of that weed left? I want to get loaded then get unloaded."

"Well, if there is going to be any target practice, I know where you can shot. I spent a lot of time making sure the target area was clean."

We hit the road; the freeway was pretty clear of traffic at this hour and the drive back to the lake was smooth. Jazz was playing on the satellite radio setting a mood. We talked about usual things we talked about on the phone and the lake exit pooped up as we crested the last hill. Turning off the freeway, we were less than a mile from home.

I pulled into the garage and began to busy myself collecting Robert's travel bags. In mid clutch of a bag, Robert grabbed me in an embrace that took all the wind out of sails. His kiss was passionate and needy, lustful and love filled. He made me weak in the knees, I have to make another reference to giddy as a teen age girl.

"I have dinner ready to cook but you already have the heat turned on. Which kind of hungry are you?" I returned Robert's passion with my own heat. We ground our hips together and I was pleased to feel his aching hard on through our clothes.

"I really could use a nice hot meal and hot shower. Maybe we better cool our jets for a little while."

"Only a very little while," I replied. "You're my desert topping."

Robert went off to the shower and I began working the pots and pans for California stir fry. I heard the water running and the shower pop on. I wanted to go to the shower to see Robert as he washed himself. I really missed his body, his touch, his cock working magic. I decided to peek in on him and received a surprise vision. He had an enema bottle hung from the curtain rod and the nozzle in his ass. He must have heard me as he was douching. "I can't believe you taught me so much about being clean. How much can a gay guy learn from a straight guy?" "Well, we have to be honest, formerly straight guy. Next question, are you becoming a versatile top?" I think Robert was surprised that I knew the term versatile in terms of gay sex.

"Patrick, I still prefer top but you taught me about p-spot orgasms and thought we might go there tonight, naked in the window, swaying as you stroke me to a p-spot O."

"As long as I get to enjoy your cock deep in my ass as many times as you want it there. Dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes so take your time." My mind was fixed on the naked beauty that was Robert. Problem was, blood was flowing from one head to another as I gazed on him. I decided to get back to dinner before it burned and before I jumped in with him.

In a few minutes Robert emerged from the bathroom sans clothes. He quickly went to the cabinet where my stash was last found. Thankfully, I thought, he is comfortable enough to act on his own, no questions. Robert rolled four quick numbers.

Dinner was ready and I suggested it was time to eat. "I'd say, lets eat, but I better be specific and say lets eat dinner. Otherwise I may influence myself to go for desert first." We both merged into an affectionate kiss.

"Wow, that stuff looks good and smells really nice. How about we let it cool a bit while we start getting our heads right." Robert lit a joint and we passed it until just a tiny bit of roach was left.

I had eatable marijuana in the freezer, took it out, and we shared a good portion of that. We served ourselves stir fry from the still warm pan, went to the table to eat. Robert grabbed another joint which we quickly smoked. I can't say for Robert, but I was getting the munchies. Apparently that was true for him as well because we began inhaling our plates of food.

"Do you want some Levetra tonight? We should use some while were eating so it will digest evenly. It seems to help me have strong p-spot O's."

Robert smiled and acknowledged he wanted some. We both took a 20mg tablet and finished dinner. Strangely, I'd prepared enough but not too much, there were no leftovers. We were high so maybe that caused the food to disappear. We both decided to eat more of the cooked weed as it would really create a lasting high.

We were both naked in the little cabin, both high, and both beginning to present ourselves as affected by the Levetra. We stood looking out our window with arms wrapped around each other. Without spoken words, we turned heads toward each other and locked into a passionate kiss. Turning toward each other, we wrapped arms behind the other drawing our bodies tightly together. I felt Robert's cock approaching full staff, I hoped he felt me too.

I ran my hands down to cup his ass, gripped his cheeks, and drew him up and into me harder. I felt his hard shaft pressing into me as he moaned a brief sigh. I was moaning into his kisses as well. The marijuana heightened our senses and the Levetra heightened other things. There was no doubt what was going to come or cum; I had already laid out lube and towels. There were condoms, too, but I was pretty sure we wouldn't use them.

"Patrick," breathed Robert, "I want to taste you first. I want your cum in my mouth. I want you to ice my desert." He began a slow stoop licking and kissing my body as he knelt before my cock at his eye level. His lips kissed my cock, he opened his mouth to draw me in, I was disappearing into his warm sucking mouth.

"I've waited a long time for this moment, Robert. I will probably give you my cum quickly, I'm hot for you." I was panting hard as Robert magically manipulated my member. As I expected, I barely lasted four minutes before I gasped, "I'm cumming." Robert sucked me hard pulling every drop of my sperm into his mouth. As my spasms ended, Robert stood, opened his mouth to show me my cum. I drove my mouth into his, we shared my sperm between us in a very sexual and sensual kiss. We both swallowed a portion.

I gazed down at Robert's cock. He couldn't be harder, longer, or thicker. I was not going to be out done; I began my decent to reach eye level with his sweet mass of manly cock. He tasted good, looked good, felt good. "Robert, your essence is all I want now. Don't hold back. Cum for me quickly." I sucked him into my mouth with all the strength I could muster.

I guess he was ready for his release too. It wasn't more than five minutes when he screamed out his cum and filled my mouth. As he did with me, I did with him. We embraced, kissed, snowballed, and swallowed a portion of his cum. There couldn't be a more intimate mixture of DNA.

Part 2

Still standing at our window looking across the lake, I felt very connected to Robert. The connection was stronger and more real than any other connection I'd ever had. I reflected on the evening thus far: Met Robert at the airport, ate a nice dinner, shared orgasms with each other.

"What are thinking about, Patrick," Robert enquired quietly?

"Reflecting on tonight, us, now. Passion, lust, desire, maybe I have to say love, too. We grew up together, now we have a new togetherness. I'm satisfied and wanting at the same time. Your thoughts."

"I accepted being gay many many years ago. I've had lovers, fucked like crazy, but I've never had someone I really loved. I guess our growing years helped up connect again. Right now, I want to connect with you."

Robert was hard again, got to love ED medicine. I knew how he wanted to connect so I turned my back to him and pushed my butt against his cock. We rubbed, rocked, swayed together. He was ready to enter me and I was a ready recipient. I felt him pushing against my sphincter trying to enter. I reached for lube, squeezed a good portion into my palm, lubed him and my sphincter.

Robert lined himself tight against my ass hole and gave a little push. I relaxed against him as he slid his glorious mass of penis into my waiting depths. "Fuck me like you mean it, Robert," I was demanding. "I don't want loving, I want raw fucking."

Robert withdrew and slammed deep with meaning. We were growling in demand for one another. Robert was stroking my p-spot with every inch of his length. I was glad he had already cum once, I knew he would last a while and my p-spot would give me a roaring orgasm.

I had no clue how long he fucked me. I felt each thrust, each withdrawal, each flex of his muscles. I was squeezing my sphincter and anal muscles against the onslaught of Robert's flesh invader. I knew my p-spot O was getting closer because I was squeezing harder against his cock. My breathing was getting labored, Robert was gasping with each slap of his pubic bone against my ass.

"Holy fuck! I'm having an orgasm! Fuck me like your whore Robert. God damn I love what you're doing to me, in me." I felt as though I was trying to expel his marvelous cock as hard as he was trying to force it into my depths. I screamed out in real passion as my p-spot orgasms exploded. Robert felt it too and let himself go with a flood of semen and sperm.

"Oh my God, Patrick. Why are you such a good fuck?"

As we calmed down from this new high, we did not try to break our connection. I still felt Robert contracting as his orgasm passed. After this second orgasm, he was becoming soft and finally, he escaped my grasp. I didn't squeeze my sphincter fast enough as I felt his sperm escape to run down my leg. Not to waste good sperm, I scooped some into my mouth. I needed to run to the bathroom before a mess pooled on the carpet, I was full.

Robert was laughing when I came back. "You looked so funny with your ass muscles pinched. I filled you that full?"

"Between your cum and my anal O, I lost control. Fuck, you pounded me and I still feel it." I picked up another joint, put it to light, and inhaled deeply, Robert took a big hit too. The cooked stuff was still giving us a buzz, this joint intensified it. Even the slightest touch as we passed the joint sent shock waves. Robert had now had two orgasms but his tool chest was full. Next time, less Levetra for him.

We finished the joint and moved to the couch. Seeing Robert almost hard already, I grasped his cock in my hand and began stroking him. "How do you recover so quickly? You are stronger than a teenager, not complaining you understand." I stroked him to full staff, turned my ass at him to slide over him. As I settled into his lap, he lined up again, he was in me again. It was nearly midnight as Robert was fucking me a second time.

"Lay down Patrick, I want to make love to you."

Letting that cock meat leave me was not enjoyable; however, I knew that in moments he would be sliding deeply back to my depths. I propped my hips on a couple pillows as Robert rubbed more lube into me and lubed his cock. "Oh God, yes. You feel wonderful Robert."

I felt his weight against me as he held himself deeply in my ass. We were motionless for some time as we simply enjoyed the union of bodies in our love making. We began a slow rhythm, Robert was slowing rotating his hips causing him to withdraw slightly and slip in slowly. It was a soft rhythm, gentle, smooth. I felt his breath on my neck, I turned my head and arched to give my lover a passionate kiss. I was relaxed, my sphincter open to enjoy the slow love making. I knew this would last a long time, nothing rushed, nothing demanding, no need to cum, just a need to feel his love as I gave into it.

Robert was picking up his pace; I turned to see his face again, kiss him, see his desire. As I turned my head, I saw the clock. We'd been linked in the grip of sex, love making, fucking for almost 30 minutes. I saw in Robert's eyes his need to cum, I told him to let it go, "Cum Robert, don't hold back. Never hold back, release it into me."

I was not going to have another p-spot O; however, I was peek for an orgasm from Robert's weight forcing my cock to rub against the pillows. "Robert, I'm going to cum, you are driving my cock against these pillows. Cum with me."

Robert gasped and cried out a bit as I felt his cock perform its expand and contract meaning I was getting the best of him, I came too.

"These pillows are a fucking mess," I finally gasped. "Laundry day tomorrow." Still liked, we began laughing. Apparently the weed was still having its effect. As we laughed, I felt Robert's sweet staff drive briefly into me and then finally withdrew completely.

All Robert could say is, "I'm fucking wasted." Again we had a fit of laughter. "Anything to munch that isn't cream filled?" More laughing.

Part 3

Friday had evolved into Saturday by the time we collapsed fully sated into bed. Robert and I sharing a bed seemed natural, as though we'd done it before. Of course we had in our youth having sleep overs; however, now we were lovers, the 44 year separation broken by my newly found desire and uninhibited attitude about gay sex.

I wasn't sure what time it was, the sun was high up in the sky and I didn't have a clock in the bedroom. As I became fully awake, I recognized Robert and I were spooning into each other, my cock semi-hard wedged into his ass. My free arm was wrapped around his waist, my hand cupping his balls below his also semi-hard cock.

Becoming a little playful, I drew my fingers from his balls to grasp his cock and lightly stroke. If Robert wasn't awake, I didn't want to wake him. If he was awake, I wanted to make love to his warm ass if he'd let me.

My questions were quickly answered as Robert brought his free arm around his back to grab my cock and align it with his sphincter. The bed had been warm and we both had a modest amount of moisture between us, I pushed against his wonderfully tight anal opening and was rewarded with a relaxed muscle that allowed me to enter with some ease.

Robert moaned a bit, "Um, nice."

I began kissing the back of his neck and cheek as I started the in and out ritual. Knowing full well that Robert is not fond of bottom sex, I took it very slow, if he wanted more, he'd tell me. My hand around his cock was taking up the same rhythm as my cock in his ass. Robert arched his ass at me and pushed accepting more of me into him. Still keeping the pace slow, allowing Robert to decide what happened next, I pushed a little deeper until my length was buried in his bowels.

Staying still to savor the feeling of his deep inner warmth, I squeezed his now erect cock and pulled harder on him. Robert wrapped his hand around mine helping me get the motion he wanted. As he began setting the speed pulling on his cock, I increased the pace of fucking his ass.

I must have been rubbing his prostate just right because he began quivering and shaking then pushing his anal muscles the way he would if trying to expel me. I kept the pace as he rode out his p-spot O. Finally, my own orgasm was upon me and I told Robert I was cuming in him. As I began to contract my sperm into his awaiting bowels, Robert exploded from his cock making our hands and the sheets dirty.

As our orgasmic highs subsided, we both laughed together saying, "More laundry." I laughed as I said, "If this is how we'er going to live, I'll need a bigger washer." We were still joined although I had shrunk. Robert gripped me with his sphincter holding me in place.

"Patrick, you gave me a second wonderful anal O. Never have I enjoyed anal like you are teaching me to enjoy it. I wish it had been this good when we were 14. You would never have left my side and we'd have been life long lovers."

12