Reunited - 44 Years Later: Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Robert did make his exit, I felt empty. He helped me stand and turned me into his embrace. We kissed long and hard breaking after several minutes. I was fully hard even after the p-spot O and its strong release. Now it was my turn. I spun Robert to the window and told him to grip the frame. With no fan fare, he took me deep in one stroke. His anus was moist from sweat and lube that spilled from his cock while fucking me. I gave him no mercy, pounding him with my full length as hard as I could. I didn't care at this point, it was pure lustful fucking. He was begging me to be easy, not so rough but I kept my onslaught going until I began feeling him squeeze and relax knowing he, too, was going to have a p-spot cum. He was shaking, quivering as his anal cum exploded and I let loose my cum in his ass.

"Oh God, Patrick. Oh, fuck! That hurt so good. I can't remember ever being pounded like that. Is that what I did to you? We were both still shaking for the sexual release.

"Yes, Robert, that is what you did to me twice today. I couldn't help it, you brought it out of me, I had to take you rough in your sweet ass." My attack on Robert was what I needed for my release and while I fucked him, my ass leaked down my legs. His cum was wet against my ass cheeks with a trail oozing down my legs. I was still connected to Robert although I was shrinking. I saw my semen and sperm coating my cock and starting to seep from his anus. "Are you okay Robert? I'm sorry I attacked you like that."

"Odd, Patrick, I'm not sorry. Yes, I'm okay. Hug me a little while." I slid from ass seeing my mess drip from his ass and oz down his leg just as his had on me. Turing to face each other, our full body embrace was electrifying. As our lips touched and mouths opened for a deep kiss, I instinctively cupped his butt cheeks, drew him closer, felt our cocks rubbing, and felt them growing.

"Robert, we need to clean up a bit before we continue. I hope I make it to class tomorrow."

"You will, I'll drive you."

"You are already driving me and I hope at least one or two more times. We guided each other to the bath room where a hot shower relaxed us and cleaned the residue of our fucking. Coming from the shower, we took another joint and smoked it.

With our high refreshed, we walked to the window again, but rather than standing in the window, we fell to the carpet, side by side, in a sixty-nine position. Taking the others cock into our waiting mouths, we began an oral loving. With my eyes open, mouth around Robert's cock, I saw his sphincter exposed. I draped my upper arm over his waist using my hand spread his anus open. The hand that was lower, I slid up his leg until it was touching his sweet hot hole. Robert flexed his sphincter opening to my finger allowing me to penetrate a couple knuckles. Then he opened again letting me sink my finger deeper; I was able to crock my finger to massage his prostate. Robert felt the direct pressure on that little acorn size gland and rewarded me with a thrust into my mouth and a squirt of semen.

He was learning another lesson as he reciprocated by massaging my prostate receiving a similar reward. I don't know how long this continued or how many times we each received a sweet deposit but we were each squirming from the others ministrations. In a mutual gasp, we reached our peak together. Robert's grip on my finger was strong as he turned loose his warm white gel into my mouth; I returned the favor. We gulped as the marinade of sperm splatter on our tongues. For several minutes we continued to draw on each others cocks until there was nothing left to claim.

"Wow! That was prostate massage? We're going to do that again but not tonight, I'm spent," sighed Robert. "I think you may get some sleep tonight, you drained me."

"Dear Robert, are you beginning to enjoy anal sex? You squirted a lot while I massaged your little acorn." By now we were head to head facing each other as we sprawled on the floor.

"I am enjoying what you've taught me over this past month. Anal is not as exciting for me as it is for you, but, if I must answer, yes, I'm enjoying my prostate being touched and stroked to orgasm."

Part 3

In reality, we did sleep and had a good night sleep. As morning arrived with Robert and I waking, it was clear that Robert was suffering the lingering effects of Levetra, he was raging hard. I grabbed the lube to deposit a nice amount on his fleshy invader and in my ass, rolled onto my stomach, and invited Robert to climb aboard. He did not refuse the offer and the next almost 20 minutes were spent with him giving me some sweet love. When he did cum, it was not like the night before, he really was drained, yet he was able to retain his hardness to stroke me more until I was able to have a small p-spot O at the same he time he released a small squirt of cum.

"What a way to begin the day," Robert whispered into my ear while his shrinking love tool slipped from my red and slightly sore anus.

"What did I say about retirement yesterday? I may have to keep working just to have time to recover. Better let me up so I can get ready for class. By the way, Robert, I love you."

He did lift off my well abused ass, abused by consent. A quick peck and I was starting the coffee and jumping into shower. A moment later I had a shower partner. "Can I go to school today teacher," Robert asked.

"Only if you can behave. I don't allow any fooling around in the classroom. But between classes... Well, that's different."

Robert did come to class and I introduced him as an auditor observing how a class is conducted. The two class periods of the day went quickly. Having an observer present seemed to motivate student activity and our small group sessions were active. Robert walked around the groups, talked with students, commented, was a good addition to learning objectives for each period.

As we left the building for the parking lot, I had to complement Robert and thank him for contributing to class. His people skills with students were excellent. "You missed a calling, you'd be a good teacher. The way you walked around, commented, listened, the classes today liked you."

"You think so," Robert asked. "Maybe when we launch our business we can create some opportunity classes for stall renters to make their business more productive."

"Yeah, we could have paid seminars to help stall renters have better success. Neat idea. You want to tag along tomorrow, only one class. After we can look at some other properties."

"Lets look at that property by the railroad again. It isn't as big but may be in better condition."

"Not as good location though. There is that old warehouse a couple blocks from the building in hay market square. Don't remember the square footage. Lets make a couple calls from the cabin when we get back."

We took the freeway from campus and were home in just a few minutes. Robert checked realtors and phone numbers while I checked building addresses and specs. "The railroad building is only 25,000 square feet, nice size but couldn't have many rental stalls. The other warehouse building is one floor but double the railroad property. After a couple calls, we had appointments for tomorrow afternoon.

The rest of the afternoon and evening, I worked on class preparation for tomorrow while Robert made calls to his contractor and calls to people in California who were managing his move. We got our work done about 7:00 p.m. leaving us time for an evening walk.

We took the long way around the lake talking and just seeing the sights. Some families were out grilling, some folks were walking as we were, teens, mostly girls in tight bikinis were trolling for boys. It was a typical mid summer night. We reached the gate to the river dike and I pulled out a bag for us to collect some wild herb. We were getting good at this.

"Do you think your daughter will stay late Friday," Robert asked. "I mean do you think she might like to get high us? It might be fun to have someone other than Matt to hang out with."

"She knows I do weed, she's done it a couple times. Hell, she's even done acid. I haven't done that. It would have to be her choice. But fuck it, we can offer. Should I tell her to bring her boyfriend in case things get ... out of control?"

"Might be fun."

"Fuck Robert, am I getting kinky? Would I really fuck with my daughter present, would she fuck with me present? Maybe that's pushing things too far. We just better behave, have some weed and let her leave when she's ready."

"I was just wondering how far you'd go. I bet you'd go that far if the situation was right."

"I call her cute little Terri for a reason and maybe I would."

We finished our walk and decided on a light dinner of salad and French bread. The rest of the evening we spent watching Antiques Road Show and a couple other PBS programs, discussing kinds of items we might sell in a business. It wasn't a sexually charged night, we were focused on making business notes, business plan writing, and searching legal matters.

"Patrick, do you think we should use Louis as a business lawyer? I'm thinking about what you said Monday."

"That'll be touchy but I know his character and he'd write himself into decision making and control of business. He took on my divorce gratis but free really isn't free even when he says it is for a friend. He's a schemer. Lets just keep things on the down low for now."

"That would probably mean cutting Quig off too. You think he already cut himself off?"

"That's how I'd take it."

After the evening news, we stripped for bed, cleaned up a little, and hit the sheets. We hugged, and kissed and fondled without having sex, it was simply good night caressing between satisfied lovers. Waking early enough for some casual coffee and breakfast, we got ready for class and headed out to a different campus location today.

Again, Robert was introduced as an auditor observing classroom activities. The class period was scheduled for an hour and forty-five minutes but finished about 15 minutes early. I dismissed the class with assignment reminders for the next period. All my classes knew the final class periods would be covered by a substitute.

The period ended at 10:45 and we strolled to the car thinking about how long it would take to get to the first property. With freeway systems, we could get across town in less than 30 minutes and first meeting at 1:30, we headed for the club Robert introduced me to on Monday. Lunch was casual and some of the same people I met earlier were there. We joked and bantered about with ease; it was a fun lunch.

The meetings with realtors were uneventful, we took many notes on structure, plumbing, electrical. Both were far better structurally than the first. We didn't commit saying we had to weigh pluses and negatives before making an offer. We told both agents that it would be three weeks or more before we could make any decisions.

It wasn't late so we drove by to see Robert's mother again. We didn't stay long but related that Terri was going to visit us tomorrow, Friday. We didn't talk about change of power of attorney since Robert's mother didn't know any of my present family.

"Do you think mom is right that it is too early for Terri to meet me, Patrick? I mean, after all, she just learned her dad switched sides."

"Just wait until tomorrow, she'll be okay. Remember we share everything and she has a libertarian mind set. I'm confident that she'll be okay. And, I'll be okay if you make love with me tonight."

Robert reached across the center console to touch my leg. His hand squeezed as he worked his way to my cock, I was already getting hard. Robert worked my pants open, pulled out my cock stroking it lightly. "Oh fuck, this is exciting. You expect me to drive while you're doing that?"

"You can pull off the road and I'll take you in my mouth until you quench my thirst." I turned on the turn signal, slowed, and turned of the road at a vacant gas station. Robert was true to his word and I was ready to explode.

"Robert, I'm not going to hold back. I'm going to cum." With a gasp and thrust I turned loose a load into Robert's waiting mouth. As he sucked me clean, he came up from my cock with his lips tight. As he looked at me, I knew he had my nectar and was going to share. I opened my mouth to him and we shared a taste. The drive home was not fast enough and I took all the short cuts.

Part 4

Robert did make love to me that night, we spooned, did missionary, did rear entry doggie and with me prone propped on pillows. Sometimes we were aggressive most of the time we were loving and tender. As morning arrived, I woke with a great sense of relief and re-life. I was spooning into Robert's sweet ass with a raging hard on, he felt it and adjusted himself so I was lined up against his sphincter. I reached the lube on the head board, gave a squirt, and massaged his anus and my cock. For a guy who doesn't like anal, Robert seemed to enjoy doing it with me.

He shoved against me taking me into his love tunnel. "Robert," I moaned as I slid into him, "why do you let me have you like this? Tell me why you accept anal penetration with me." I was stroking in and out with a very slow rhythm as I hugged him to me kissing his neck, shoulder, and back.

Robert was rocking gently into me feeling me inside his bowels as I felt him contract his muscles around me. "Patrick, you've taught me how to enjoy my ass, my prostate. No lover I've had cared for my feelings, it was only about them using my ass for themselves. You want to give me pleasure not just take your pleasure. Now, give me my pleasure." Robert drove his hips back into me with real demand. He took me as deeply as I could go. He gasped his pleasure.

We remained joined for many minutes doing the lovers dance. I wasn't sure that Robert would have an anal orgasm; however, I tried to keep my angle against his p-spot. More time passed, not sure how much, when Robert began to shake and quiver, he was going to have a p-spot O. As his quivering and shaking built, I tried to time my thrusts for maximum pressure. Robert let go a scream, pressed against me, he was pushing into me with his hips while his anal muscles were trying to push me out. He was cumming hard. I reached my peak with him and released my cum into his awaiting bowels.

"Oh, I see, you like it like that," I giggled while continuing to kiss his back, shoulders, and neck.

"Yes," Robert sighed, "just like that. The sheets are dirty again." Laughing, we held our embrace a few minutes before moving to clean up and have some coffee.

It was already 9:30; I hadn't stayed in bed this late in years. It was becoming usual practice for both of us to shower together, the coffee was ready as we came out of the bathroom. We poured our cups and started cleaning up. Sheets were in the wash, windows were open to take off the smell of sex. We ate a bagel each, toasted with cream cheese. As noon approached, it was time to get dressed for Terri's arrival.

Robert was a bit concerned over what to wear. "Robert, you don't have to dress to impress. Be Robert, the Robert who years ago told me how to be casual and relaxed"

Terri was a little early, about 45 minutes early. I guess she was a little anxious too.

I met Terri outside and walked her up the stairs. "Terri, you know I'm your father and love you, this is a lot for you to handle and you can back out if you want to."

"Dad, I'm a little nervous but I see in your eyes and body language you are happy. You weren't happy with mom. Lots of sex must be good for you." That last sentence was a bit of a surprise but I played on it.

"You're happy too, must be lots of sex keeping your hormones active."

"Your going to have to spell hormone, are you using a "w" or "h"?" Terri took the bate and played it off nicely.

"Dad, tell me honestly, are you gay?" The tone told me that Terri wasn't play word games any more.

"All the way, in every way you can imagine, Robert and I have a history. That doesn't change, shouldn't change what you and I share and have shared. Still want to continue?" I took my daughter's hand like I did when she was little as we finished the last few steps to the deck.

At the top stood Robert, "Robert, this is my cute little Terri; Terri, this is Robert, my friend of 58 years, my lover of five weeks." Each stood their ground for several agonizing seconds and I couldn't and didn't want to push.

The first spoken words came from Terri, "He is cute. Hi Robert, we have a lot to talk about, lets go inside." The ice was broken but the thaw was a ways off.

"Terri, Patrick told me you were cute too, but he was wrong, your a lot more than cute." A little more ice broken and still a long way to go.

Over the next hour Terri learned a lot about our history, nothing was held back. Then we came to three years ago when we reconnected, Robert's concern that I'd reject him because he was gay, how we overcame that to stay in contact. When we reached the events of a month ago, I moved to Robert, took him into my arms, kissed him lightly, "Well Terri, that's the story. History is written and we've decided to keep writing more history."

"Wow dad, that's a love story I could not believe if I wasn't witnessing it right now. Mom never gave affection and I see so much between you both. I hope I have the same thing someday. Is Robert good in bed?"

"He was this morning," I answered as I gazed into his eyes. "Terri, I'm a bottom." "Terri," Robert spoke, "I came out as gay in the 70's and lived that life style since then, but you have to know, your dad's love is something I've searched for and never thought I'd have with either men or women I've been with. I hope you can accept that I want to be with Patrick forever." Robert sucked in hard trying to control his emotions. I felt my eye watering as well.

"Dad, I have never known you to be this sensitive. Love works for you."

The thaw was underway and the issue of power of attorney needed to be discussed. I explained my decision to retire, my decision to fly back with Robert as he finished his move, my decision to move in with him, our decision to begin a business, and the decision to either rent or sell the cabin. "The real question is, will serve as Robert's power of attorney while we close out one part of his life and start our part of our lives. You'll really have to keep a low profile, especially with mom."

Robert piped up, "This is a lot to lay at your feet and I hope you will do it for us. You see, we leave Sunday."

"Well, that is a lot to digest in just a few minutes. But, fuck it, its for my dad. Yes, I will." I had never heard Terri use fuck like that, never heard her say it ever.

Robert took one of Terri's hands, I took the other and wrapped her in a tight hug; we both kissed fully on the lips to seal the deal. To my surprise, Terri returned the kisses with warmth.

"Dad, you have any weed, I have got to get high to absorb all this."

"Robert is the roller of great three-paper joints and I do have some cooked stuff to swallow for a real lasting high. Hey, what about your boy friend, don't you need to get back to him tonight?" I was thinking about Robert and I having some serious sex tonight.

"He is out of town and I told him I was hanging out with you tonight. You and Robert don't make too much noise do you."

Now it was my turn to embarrass Terri, "No louder than you. You may not realize, but when you were spending so much time sleeping in the basement at home, I heard you giving yourself some relief."

We all eat some of the eatable weed while Robert rolled a couple joints. We all took some deep pulls on the joint smoking it down to the roach pretty quickly; the second didn't last long either. Were feeling the total effect.

Terri began to giggle, "You've heard me, ah ... taking care of things? How loud was I?" She was giggling but I could also tell she was embarrassed too.