Reunited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky watched as Liz's eyes locked on Doug's. The brunette lowered her head slowly. Her tongue fluttered out, brushing his hard shaft, tasting the salty tang of his pre-cum, the musky flavor of his skin. Doug groaned, his hips arching toward Liz's face. Becky smiled, enjoying his reaction, as she watched Liz lower her lips around his engorged tip. Liz wrapped her fingers around his length, entwining them with Becky's so they both held him.

"Oh shit," Doug moaned. He glanced over at his wife.

Becky smiled back at him and placed her hand on Liz's head.

"Is that good?" Becky asked him, grinning.

"Oh yeah," Doug sighed. "That's good."

Liz had closed her eyes, bobbing her head steadily up and down the hard shaft. With each motion, Becky saw, she took him a little deeper. Becky knew her lover was reveling in her husband's moans as she slowly swallowed his cock. Becky's hand on her head urged her on, pushing her steadily down.

"That's it, Lizzie," Becky purred over her. "Take it all. Swallow his cock."

Becky pushed harder and heard Liz gag a little as the firm spongy tip pushed against her throat. She backed off for a moment, forcing back the reflex. Then passive and willing, she allowed Becky to push her head down again, this time a little deeper. Doug groaned, his hips rocking up to meet her face. Liz coughed as her throat spasmed around Doug's shaft. Becky gave Liz a final push and saw her husband's whole length sink into Liz's mouth.

"Fuck," Doug groaned.

"Do it," Becky's voice purred. "Fuck her face. Fuck that slutty mouth."

Holding her hair, Becky pulled Liz's head up. Coughing, her lover took a deep gulp of air and then sank back down, swallowing Doug's cock. Becky pulled her head up again, and then pushed her back down. Doug grunted and moaned. His hips started thrusting in time, as he fucked Liz's face. His hard cock plunged into her mouth, making Liz gasp and cough around the thick flesh. Becky watched as Liz surrendered completely. She seemed to be floating, passive and warm with desire while Doug and Becky used her for their pleasure.

"Oh fuck that's good," Doug groaned.

"You like her mouth," Becky growled. "She has a great mouth. You can have her mouth. You can have her however you want."

"I can?" Doug gasped, surprised.

Becky released her grip on Liz's head. Coughing, Liz lifted her mouth free Doug's shaft. She slid limply down to sit at his feet, gasping, while she look up at them.

"Doug," Becky smiled, feeling suddenly strong and confident. "I want us to share her. I want Liz. I want her any way I can have her. I want you to want her to. I want you to do anything you want with her."

Doug look down at Liz.

"Liz?" he asked simply.

"Yes, I want to" Liz said, hoarse but smiling. "I enjoy it. I'll do whatever you like."

"You can fuck her mouth," Becky said, grinning. "You can fuck her pussy, if you want. You can... Liz, do you still do anal?"

"I'll do anything you want, Mistress," Liz replied with a wicked grin.

Curving like a cat, she turned, lifting herself to her hands and knees and presenting her backside to the pair on the couch. Once again she displayed her full, round ass and, between her thighs, her wet, swollen pussy.

"Would you like to fuck me, Doug?" Liz purred. "You can fuck my pussy. You can fuck my ass, if you want. Please, fuck me."

Doug cast a questioning glance at Becky. She smiled and nodded.

"You can," Becky said. "I want you to. Fuck her, honey. Be my cock. Fuck my lover for me."

Smiling, Doug dropped to his knees behind Liz. His hands seized her hips, and he thrust his hard shaft against her. Liz laughed as his tip pushed against her hip. Reaching back, she took hold of him and guided his cock against her wet pussy. With a powerful thrust, Doug pushed again. Liz cried out as he penetrated her, his length filling her wet passage.

"You like that," Doug groaned as he thrust into Liz.

"Yes," Liz groaned. "Yes, fuck me."

"Oh god, yes," moaned Becky, watching wide eyed from the couch. "Fuck her. Fuck her hard, honey."

Grunting Doug slammed into Liz, who cried out and thrust back against him.

"Oh, fuck," Doug grunted. "You like that?"

"Yes," Liz howled. "Yes, do it."

Becky watched in wonder while her husband's cock thrust in and out of Liz's wet pussy. Unthinking, Becky's fingers slid down between her legs, teasing her still sensitive clit. It had been years since she had felt this hot.

"Fuck her, honey," Becky growled, her fingers dancing against her clit. "Fuck her hard. You're my cock. Fuck my Lizzie hard with my cock. Make her scream."

"You want to hear her scream?" Doug groaned. "I'll make her scream. You like it in the ass, bitch? 'Cause I'm gonna fuck your ass!"

Panting, he pulled out of Liz's wet pussy. His hard cock twitched and pulsed as he tightened his grip on the brunette's hips, spreading her ass cheeks. Roughly, Doug pressed the wet purple tip of his hard shaft against Liz's asshole. Liz jumped, yelping as he pushed.

"Slowly," Liz grasped. "Oh wait... go slow... please..."

Becky watched Liz clench her fists against the living room carpet. (Oh God, my husband is about to ass-fuck my college lover in our living room, Becky thought, stunned.) Liz plainly struggled to relax as Doug 's cock pressed harder against her sensitive sphincter. She whimpered. Doug's thick purple head pressed harder, and Becky saw Liz's tight opening slowly yielding to him. With a sudden rush, his tip popped into her and Liz cried out.

"Wait," Liz pleaded. "Let me get used to it."

"Slowly," Becky whispered. "Let her feel it. Let her feel you in her ass."

"Yeah, you feel that?" Doug growled, his dick pulsing visibly.

"Yes," Liz whimpered. "Yes, I feel it. It's so big. You're stretching me so much."

Slowly, Doug pushed himself deeper in. Liz whimpered as his shaft sunk down into her sensitive ass. Inch by inch, Becky watched her husband penetrate Liz's backside. Finally, he was fully in her. Liz was panting through the intense pressure spreading her ass wide. Doug pulled himself back, than sank his length into her again.

"Yes," Liz sighed. "Yes, like that. Fuck me like that. Fuck my ass."

With deep, slow thrusts, Doug started to drive himself down into Liz's ass. Soon, his pace quickened. Liz moaned as he started to thrust, harder and faster into her sensitive back passage.

"Yes," Becky moaned, her voice thick with desire. "Fuck her, honey. Fuck her ass for me."

Doug started to thrust wildly, pounding away at Liz's body.

"You like that?" Doug groaned. "You like that cock in your tight ass."

"Yes," Liz whimpered. "Fuck my ass."

"Fuck her," Becky panted. "Yes... oh god.. fuck her ass... ohhh, yes!"

"Oh fuck!" Doug gave one final, deep thrust and groaned. Becky knew his hard cock was pumping cum deep into Liz's ass.

Slowly, he withdrew, and Liz collapsed onto the living room carpet, gasping and whimpering. Her whole body was flushed and quivering. Becky watched as her lover's hand slid down between her legs. She watched with Doug as Liz's fingers dancing on her clit, stirring her already overloaded senses higher and higher until she spasmed with a violent, powerful orgasm.

Slowly, Liz looked up again.

Becky knelt between her and Doug, a hand touching each of the them, smiling with a strange simple joy.

Doug's eyes were once again wide.

"Liz, are you... ok?" Doug asked tentatively. "I mean... I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"Well," Liz smiled warmly. "I know what came in me... and it was great."

Becky saw the very real concern and self-doubt in her husband's eyes. She remembered that feeling too, the sense of almost terror that came with realizing she had completely dominated someone.

Before Becky could say anything, Liz added, "Really, Doug, you didn't break me. I like it like that. You'll see."

He looked puzzled.

"You mean," he ventured, "we might do this again."

"I hope so," Liz smiled.

Becky smiled at them both.

"Yes," Becky said. "If you're ok with it, Doug, I want to do that again... often."

"Oh boy," Doug said.

12