Revel in the Abandon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the floor with Nell on all fours in front of him, Matt could feel the heat simmering from the radiant bloom of her freshly carved vagina. Guiding his dick towards her beckoning slit, Matt prepared to add to the sperm count already inundating the married woman's womb. Giving a wry smile to the three boys looking on, Matt pierced his dick inside Nell, grabbed her waist and hurled his groin all the way forward.

"MMMMMMMWWWWHHAAAAAAHHH!!" Nell squealed, her outstretched arms visibly shaking as she supported herself on the untethered and mangled sheets below.

The brief respite allowed Matt a chance to process Nell's unbelievably provocative actions. He knew there were women out there that allowed themselves such vividly depraved fantasies, had even heard a few rumors about some of the local women who gladly put those fantasies into action. To actually be smack-dab in the middle of such a scenario left Matt a tad numb and bewildered. Like a soldier never knowing quite how he's going to react when the bullets start flying for real, Matt surprised even himself by how gallantly he'd answered the call. If the married mother of two was determined to submit to his carnal desires, who was Matt to refuse.

Easing the tips of both thumbs into the puckered opening of Nell's tight anal rim, Matt ever so gently tugged the ring apart as he continued to plow his cock into her pussy.

"OOHHHH SHIT..MOTHERRRRRRRRFUCK," Nell winced from Matt's duel penetration.

Slamming her rear end backwards against Matt's embedded dick and thumbs, a wave of adrenaline rose in her chest when she saw the three boys who'd been watching all stand and step closer.

"This is so fucking twisted," Nell marveled, shaking her head side to side as three virile young men stood stark naked in front of her, their erections swaying beautifully before her eyes as she willingly endured the Matt's unwavering inquisition.

Admiring Nell's dexterity in attending simultaneously to his three friends, it made Matt fuck her that much harder from behind. Walking his knees up on the bed so he could drive his hips forward with full force, Matt watched Nell flail for the three cocks with her mouth, looking like a lust-drunk woman bobbing for apples.

JJ was in the center, with Anthony to his left and Steven to his right. An equal opportunist, Nell showed no favor, lavishing each of the vastly different members in front of her with wet kisses and snarling grunts of approval. Matt did note the definite strain that rippled through Nell's body each time she tried taking Anthony's massive cock between her lips, however. So much, in fact, that he could feel an extra spasm of her vagina each time the head of Anthony's beast disappeared inside her mouth.

"She's like an starving animal who just escaped the zoo," Matt noted as he observed the ferocity Nell attacked Anthony's cock.

What Matt didn't pick-up as much on with JJ, as well as Steven, was the loving care Nell took when their turns at fellatio came up, as if she was determined to digest every morsel of joy from a fantasy long deferred.

Matters of such subtlety weren't exactly the coin of Matt's realm. Ten full minutes of pounding his dick into Nell's cum-soaked depths and he was ready to add his seed to it. Digging his fingers into Nell's fleshy asscheeks, Matt kept his thumbs anchored inside her rectum as he slammed his groin hard into her raised backside. The castoff of her arousal splashing out in all directions each time their bodies collided, Matt's head finally rocked back and he filled his bedroom with the ear splitting echo of his victorious release.

His second load within the hour deposited inside the 42 year old woman, Matt peeled back and dismounted Nell, giving that jiggling ass of her's one more good smack before turning to grab a fresh beer.

__________________________________

It wasn't a matter of planning, simply the serendipity of the moment playing out this way. JJ was the only one who hadn't had a chance to fuck Nell. Helping the married woman onto her back as the three other boys went out to grab a smoke, young Mr. Gentry crawled between her legs to bring this whole sordid chain full circle.

"I'm glad I got to save you for last," Nell sighed into JJ"s ear once she'd wrapped her right arm around his shoulder and pulled him down on top of her.

Once he'd penetrated her, Nell showed the young man just how much she meant those words when she added her second arm to the first, as if literally trying to pull him all the way inside her.

Having no clue he was the main reason she'd made the pilgrimage back to Rhode Island, JJ certainly couldn't have guessed how many times Nell had gratified herself to his image on a computer, or her memory of his lone eye peering at her through that fence. JJ definitely would never know how often Nell had fantasized about this very moment, allowing him to bury his manhood in her womb as she stared unflinchingly into his dark, stoic eyes.

Without the other three boys in the room, it was as if Nell coaxed JJ to make love to her rather than the brutal display of outright fucking she'd encouraged from the initial trio. These next few minutes were exactly what Nell had made the cross country trip for.

Concentrating her efforts on exploring every crater and nook of JJ's body as he built his momentum inside her, Nell first stole a look at him on top of her in the mirror to the right, and just how beautifully perfect their reflection seemed.

Gliding her fingers over his sculpted cheekbones, Nell traced them down the coiled and pumping veins of his neck before closing her palms tight around the width of his powerful shoulders. Sliding her fingernails every so softly down the chiseled topography of his upper arms, Nell rubbed them across all the muscles firing like well oiled machinery in his back.

"That's it Baby..fuck me hard then fuck me slow...hard then slow," Nell kissed him assuringly on the cheek as he plowed her pussy in perfect pitch.

Feeling JJ alternately grunt and tremble each time she swept her caress a little lower, Nell rotated those ruby red nails of hers all the way down to JJ's rear and massaged the sinewy firmness of his rapidly grinding buttocks.

"OH GOD MRS. CAPUANO...I've always wanted to do this," she heard his admission, the goosebumps on his flesh clear and present as he pressed his body down on top of her.

Continuing to grope her palms across JJ's hammering ass, goosebumps littered her skin as well from the added, illicit jolt of him calling her 'Mrs. Capuano' as he fucked so brazenly on one of his friend's bed.

As with any guy, there had been quite a few women around the neighborhood that had struck JJ's fancy growing up. Nell Capuano certainly qualified. Unlike so many of the waspy and waifish middle aged divas populating his suburban teenage bliss however, Nell exuded an exotic vivaciousness and raw sexuality that turned most any head. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think she'd be catering to his every libidinal whim.

He had been there that day along with several other boys in the Henley's back yard, each taking turns stealing peeks through the fence at Nell reading her book by the pool. To think that JJ won the cosmic lottery of actually being the one looking when she happened to look up would have been too much for his testosterone soaked brain to fathom.

Looking over to the mirror on Matt's nightstand, just as Nell had a few moments earlier, JJ was struck as well at how luridly perfect their carnal union seemed. To be there on top of her, feeling every movement, big or small, coming from Nell's body as she shifted now in perfect rhythm with his thrusts, JJ may as well have scaled Everest or walked on the Moon from the glow of accomplishment he felt hearing the woman below cry his name in full throat as she came.

Hearing the shrieks rising through the house must have stirred the other three boys back to the bedroom, each arriving in time to see Nell's legs cinch like the tentacles of a riled octopus around JJ's back just before she bit down hard on his meaty shoulder.

___________________________________

Having secured the harmonic moment of romanticized gratification that had been building inside her for years, seeing the other boys stroll back into the room, Nell was more than content to let JJ put on a show for them. Sinking her nails into each side of his waist, Nell eased her lips up to JJ's left ear and essentially told him to 'release the hounds'.

Turning quickly to see his three comrades fanning out across the room, JJ dug his toes into the mattress like a sprinter getting on his mark, pressed his hands down tight on Nell's and unleashed his brute fury inside her.

"Come on JJ..tear me up!! I know you've wanted to fuck me for a long long time..here's your chance right now..make me your bitch!! Make me your bitch right here in front of all these other guys!!" Nell prodded, loving the effect her coarse words had on JJ's exhaustive efforts.

Invigorated by the beads of sweat dripping from his forehead down to hers, Nell looked right into his eyes and gave him a big, scary grin.

"That's right...pin my shoulders down Baby...fuck my pussy hard..fuck it like you own it...I want every single one of these guys watching to remember the sounds you made me make for the rest of their fucking lives..I want you to remember what my legs felt like wrapped around your back and the way my pussy quivered when you shot your wad inside me...come on JJ..bust another nut inside me!!" Nell continued her crude verbal assault, loving the way the other three guys' cocks all bulged as they watched her prod JJ towards the finish line.

"YEAH...why don't all three of you jack off watching this..that's the image I want to see every time I close my eyes..all of you jacking off watching me," she spat up to the assembled throng before turning her attention back to JJ.

Sure enough, Anthony, Steven and Matt all took their raw and throbbing pricks in their hand and did just as Nell had commanded

Cranking backwards slightly, to get a better thrusting angle as well as have a better view at the rapturous landscape before him, JJ ransacked Nell's vaginal canal, egged on by the flammability of her desperate pleas. Seeing the three other guys jacking off right above Nell's face, JJ filled with obscene power knowing he was the one turning her to jelly there on the center of the bed.

If there was one image that would stay with JJ for eternity was the way Nell's huge breasts bounced like two wild animals across her chest each time he drove another violent thrust home.

"She's gonna knock herself out," JJ was dumbstruck, seeing the way Nell's own melon-like orbs repeatedly pounded her chin. yet she made no attempt to shield herself, only urging him on that much harder.

All she kept sneering was, "FUCK ME JJ..FUCK ME GOOD...FUCK MR HARD..GIVE ME YOUR CUM," which he soon did in spades.

Toppling like a fallen redwood down on Nell's cushy bosom, JJ continued to grind forward with short and brutal stabs until every drop of semen in his seizing balls had been added to the steaming mixture already brewing inside her womb.

His deposit complete, JJ laid there on top of Nell, overcome by a temporary orgasmic paralysis until he was finally able to lean to his right and fall off to the side.

_________________________________

Just as it had on the trip over from the park, silence reigned in the room. Looking down between the crevice of her heaving breasts, Nell admired JJ's rubbery prick as it dangled along his inner thigh, saturated completely with their shared juices. Studying the other three men in the room as they hovered above, all three still stroking their cocks just as she'd envisioned many times, Nell bathed in the warmth of their collective efforts, the residue of which now firmly planted in her coital channel.

THE END

Thanks for reading!!

12