Reveling in the Rain

Story Info
Unexpected rain shower leads to fantasy fulfillment.
1k words
4.29
14.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a beautiful day. About 75 degrees, slightly breezy, sun is shining but not too hot. So you and I have decided to go on a picnic. We pack tuna salad, one of those great crusty French breads, some veggies and dip, a bottle of champagne, and, of course, strawberries for dessert. When we get to our designated site, an area with beautiful green grass and water babbling nearby, we spread out the blanket. We sit down and start in on our leisurely lunch, talking and laughing. We decide to save the strawberries for later....

I say that the water looks so inviting, and so you take my hand and we walk to its edge. I gingerly dip my right foot. It's so refreshing that I walk all the way into the water. You join me and we play like uninhibited children. We return to our blanket after we notice the sun has gone in a bit. You dip strawberries into the rest of our champagne, and let the wetness slowly drop onto my tongue. I love the sexy smile you have on your face as you do this. Suddenly, we begin to feel raindrops. It is not a heavy rain, but a soft rain that leaves the air smelling sweet. I say that we should head for covering. But you look at me with a mischievous grin. You couldn't have hoped for a better situation.

You know that I have always wanted to make love in the rain. Instead of standing up like I am, you pull me down. You look at me and then you say, "Isn't this what you have fantasized about?"

I say, "What do you mean?"

You say, "Just lie back and feel the rain." So I do. And it feels wonderful. At this point my shirt is clinging to me, as are my shorts. You bend over and kiss me softly. You say, "I think it is time for us to fulfill your dream of making love in the rain." I grow warm thinking about what is to come.

You rub your hands along the outside of my wet shirt, which has now molded to my body. Your touch sets me ablaze. You sit me up so that you can pull my shirt off and unhook my bra. You take a deep breath at my bare top. You lay me back once again. You take off your shirt, revealing a smooth chest that I adore touching. You caress my arms and my sides, slowly working your way towards my immense breasts. I am aching for you to touch me. You take one breast in your hand and begin to massage it. You know how sensitive my nipples are, so you tease me. You slightly brush over the nipple and then move away from it...but then you bring your fingers back to it and begin to play. You move your finger over it in circles to get it hard. Not wanting to forget the other breast, you bring your mouth down to the other nipple and begin to lick, suck and carefully bite, while the other breast is still being given attention by your hand. I can feel myself getting wet.

As you play with my breasts, I move my hands towards your nipples. I love the way they get hard, and you moan, as your penis grows harder, also. I push you away and you look at me as if something is wrong. But I want to suck on your nipples, too. You push me back down and continue playing with my breasts, alternating between using your hand and your mouth. All the while, the rain falls on us. You lap up the water that soaks my half-naked body.

You run your hands over my drenched shorts, and while you cannot tell the difference between the rain's wetness and my own, you can feel the heat building between my thighs. You unzip my shorts and pull them down. All that is left is a pair of pink bikini underwear. Now you are able to see how aroused I am, for there is a large wet spot on my panties. You run your fingers over it and I cannot wait for you to take them off. You ease my panties off and spread my legs wide open. The rain is still falling on my naked body. I love the way it feels. It is incredibly sexy. You begin to rub your fingers through my moistened folds. You pay special attention to my clit. It feels so good. You slip your fingers inside and begin to move them in and out. I can't get enough of you. While doing this, you move your mouth down. You lick the length of pussy, and then concentrate on massaging my clit with your tongue. My thighs are quivering with ecstasy. An orgasm rumbles through my body, but I want more....

I help you shimmy out of your shorts. That bulge in your boxer briefs is so sexy. I rub it with my hand. I pull your underwear off and just look at your penis. It is about 7 inches long and there is a nice thickness to it. I grasp it with my hand and bring my mouth down on it. It feels so good to have you in my mouth. I move up and down its length, swirling my tongue all around. You tell me it feels wonderful, but you want to be inside me, not my mouth. You lay me down and climb on top. Gently, you thrust into me and I moan at the feeling of fullness. You start off slowly, moving in and out. It feels wonderful having you inside me. I begin to feel another orgasm building. Sensing my need, you start to move faster and harder.

I begin to cry out with pleasure. With one final motion, we both explode in a mind-blowing orgasm. The rain's wetness causes us to stick together. I've never felt so close to anyone before. You helped me make my fantasy come true. I say this to you and you vow to never let me go, you want to be there for me always. As you pull out, I kiss you softly. I cannot imagine ever being with anyone else. Thank you for a wonderful day...