Revenge

Story Info
A cheating boyfriend watches his girl get revenge.
1.5k words
3.58
34.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a mistake. I am a man, but thats no excuse. I cheated. It wasn't right of me, and I regretted it... when I got caught. I'm not perfect, never said I was. I thought that it was it, I thought she was going to dump me right on the spot if I ever got caught; I was wrong.

For a little background, my girlfriend Sara and I have been together for about a year and a half, and we've been happy. I have to admit though, I can get a little bored in the bedroom, which is where this whole story starts.

Turns out that the beautiful blonde I had in my bed last week was one of my girlfriends pledge sister. When she was talking with her sorority sisters about the Wrestler she had fucked on the fourth floor of my building, it didn't take long for my girl to realize who had cheated.

Well one day after practice, I head over to my girl's room like I do after every practice. I climb the stairs and head down the hall, all excited about the cock that is about to be in my girl's pussy, visualizing myself about to fuck her. Her short 5'3 frame with her 120 pound body sprawled on her body, her 34 C tits, tight ass and long brown hair. I knock on the door and she opens the door but she doesn't look too happy to see me.

"Hey baby" I say, a little confused, a little nervous "Something wrong?"

"I'd say so. Come in" I walk in and get a little more confused to see a guy John who I'd met once or twice, he was in Sara's women studies class. "That girl you fucked last wednesday night? She is my pledge sister. We figured it out earlier tonight."

I began to panic "Baby, I..." I struggled to find the words but decided I'd just be honest "I fucked up. It's not you, I just get bored with the sex after a while" she just looked at me with her hard eyes.

"I always thought I'd dump any boy that ever cheated on me" I winced. "However, I decided to do something else. I am going to fuck John. You're going to watch."

"I'm... what?"

"You heard me; You have two options; 1) Watch your girlfriends pussy get slammed by another guy. 2) We break up, you leave, and I fuck him anyways" I was shocked. Speechless. But I nodded my head.

"Option number 1".

"Good" Sara walked over to John who was sitting in a chair and straddled him, his side facing me so I could see everything. She grabbed his hair and started kissing his mouth and his neck, rubbing her chest against his, her crotch against his. I felt a twang when I saw him reach back and squeeze her ass nice and hard. She smiled and pulled her sweater off, revealing a black lacy bra that I've never seen. I am starting to feel a little sick, watching my girlfriend go at it with another guy. John grinned and buried his face between Sara's C breast. He reaches up and unsnaps her bra with one had, she slides it off and throws it at me.

John starts going to town on one tit at a time. Sucking and nibbling on her nipples. Sara arches her back and pushes her chest out, right into John's face while he works with tit with his mouth, the other with his hand. At this point, I have to be honest, I am getting caught up in the whole thing. Sara wraps her arms around his head and pulls his face into her tits tight, looks over at me and gives him a moan and me the horniest grin I've ever seen on her face.

"You're wearing too many clothes" Sara tells John as she stands up and pulls off his shirt, revealing a nicely sculpted chest. She kisses his chest and rubs her hands down his chest then unbuttons his pants with her mouth. John stands up and removes his pants and sits back in the chair while Sara is still standing. He unbuttons her pants with his own mouth and slides them off revealing a black lacy g-string to match her bra. I shouldn't have looked but I did and notice a cock at attention under his boxers that is a bit bigger than my own 8 incher. Sara goes back to the straddling position and rubs the bulge in his boxers against her crotch.

"Let's see what we've got here" she giggles as she gets down on her knees and pulls John's large, clean shaven cock free. Yeah, he's a bit bigger than me. And to be honest, I'm almost as excited as she is. Her eyes light up and she pulls his dick into her mouth as he slides his boxers off the rest of the way. She starts blowing him like I've never seen. She has one hand on his balls and the other on his ass. Taking him deep into her throat his head pulls back as he lets loose a moan. I had to contain one myself.

After a few minutes, I am convinced that he cannot hold his cum any longer and Sara is too. She stand up and sits on her bed and motions him to come over. John walks over, cock at the ready, and drops to his knees. He then pulls down her panties and starts going down on her. His tongue flicking her clit while two fingers go in and out of her pussy. Sara moans and pulls on his dark hair. Her moaning gets a bit louder and I can feel my cock pressing against my own pants, hard. I am honestly excited about seeing my girl being pleasured by another man.

Sara lets out one more deep gasp then shivers with an orgasm, John's hair being tugged on as her entire body tightens. She looks at me and smiles and I know it's time. "Enough of that, stick that cock in me. Now" John looks happy as hell to hear that. He walks to his pants to grab a condom out of them but Sara stops him "You don't need that" He loks at her, then back to the condom, and drops it, smiling ear to ear.

Sara leans back and spreads her legs and he positions right between them and presses his cock deep into her pussy, nice and slowly. They moan together as he goes in and out, picking up the pace, getting deep in the back of her pussy. Harder and harder he goes and louder and louder she gets. Neither of them can see me now, neither of them notice me rubbing my cock through my jeans. I feel myself getting close to coming, but I won't let that happen.

Sara lets lose another orgasm then stops John as she gets ready for the final stretch. She turns over on her hands and knees. "Fuck me and blow your load all over my back!" She almost screams, I don't even care if anyone in the near by rooms can here.

Happy to oblige, John gets behind her and starts slamming her pussy, hard and fast. Sara is damn near screaming at this point "Oh God, fuck me! Slam me! Oh god, oh God!" Her knuckles are ghost white with her pink sheets clutched between her fingers. As John rams her pussy he reaches around and rubs her clit as he is fucking the hell out of her. I am rubbing my cock harder and harder, I can't believe I am so turned on by my girlfriend fucking another guy.

I can tell they are getting close as John picks up the pace. Sara isn't using actual words anymore, just screaming with the occasional "FUCK ME" in there. She is getting close. Sara shudders and screams, I can see her pussy convulsing from across the room, right as John pulls his cock out, strokes it once or twice up and down the shaft and blows his cum all over her back. There are juices dripping out of her pussy. Not done yet, John rubs his hand over the cum and sticks it in her mouth. She accepts the offering and licks the cum off of his hand gives a moan.

Sara turns over and kisses him once more and whispers something in his ear. He nods and gets dressed quickly, not looking at me. He leaves the room, leaving Sara and I alone. She motions me over and I stand up smiling, revealing my cum soaked crotch through my jean and she laughs. I walk over to the bed.

"So, you going to cheat again?" She asks, smiling and looking up at me.

"Will this happen again?" I ask, grinning ear to ear.

"Most likely" "Then I am going to have to say yes, I will" laughing and leaning down to kiss my horny, sexy baby girl.