Revenge?

Story Info
Maybe the bastard had it coming.
3.7k words
4.11
99k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

When a young man is barely 19 years old, hormones rage. It's just the way of life.

Ricky was that way, having discovered the joys of sex just a few days earlier. He decided he really did like that.

That one time had been in his old Chevy Camaro and it was not all that easy to do.

The beach party earlier had been a kick, Ricky spent most of the evening dancing on the sand with one girl after another. Since he had no steady girlfriend, he was free to do whatever he wanted.

But even being good looking with a tall slender body, sandy colored hair, the girls there were either mostly with someone or not too interested so he was getting nowhere.

Of course, being a virgin, he really had no idea at all how to get to the next step anyway, part of the problem.

As it got colder out and things wound down, Ricky found himself headed back to his Camaro.

"Hey!" Someone called out from the shadows.

He looked over and a short little brunette he barely knew named Sissy stepped out of the shadows.

"Can you give me a ride home? My friends took off without me. Please?"

"Sure." Ricky looked at her. She was cute in a way, not someone that would be his first pick to go out with but OK. All she had on were a pair of blue jeans and a halter top, plus a light shawl that wouldn't do much good tugged over her bare shoulders.

Sissy turned out to live almost 40 miles the other side of town, Ricky was staring at the gas gauge all the way.

They had about two miles to go when the engine sputtered, another hundred feet and it rolled to a stop.

"Crap! Out of gas." He muttered.

"We can walk from here, my Dad keeps a couple of gallons in the garage for his mower." Sissy told him.

Ricky didn't really want to leave his car, he had nearly a grand invested in just the wheels, and every dime he had made unloading boxes at the grocery store had gone into the engine, or some part for his toy. Since he was also in school, that and his car was about all he ever spent money on. Gas was a premium, he could afford about 5 gallons at a time.

Right at the moment he had about three dollars in his pocket and he was over 30 miles away from any gas station.

"This is a fucking mess." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry. Hey, how about I make it up to you?" Sissy asked with a little titter.

Ricky looked over at her, slightly confused. She reached down and undid the catch at the front of her halter top, smiled as she pulled the cups aside.

Ricky was young and inexperienced, but he wasn't stupid. He got that part.

Once in there with Sissy's fanny against the steering wheel and her upper body scrunched over because of the roof a car roared by, it's horn blowing. He was having one hell of a time getting it done in the awkward position inside the car but he managed.

Sissy was giggling the whole time, her pretty titties bouncing. She had very puffy nipples, he noticed they looked different, having seen quite a few bare breasts in pictures.

That is how Ricky lost his virginity, and suddenly he didn't mind running out of gas.

+++

The two mile walk to Sissy's house was not easy, the night was now cloudy and dark. They could barely make out the ribbon of black two lane pavement. Finally they rounded a bend and saw her house.

"Man, it's a long ways out here." Ricky told her.

"Yea, my Dad and Mom like it, it is private. Dad built the house and we farm it."

The outside lights came on the instant they stepped up on the porch.

"Where have you been, Sissy? You are way late." A dark haired older version of Sissy demanded.

The woman had on a huge robe which she reached up and grabbed the front of when she saw Ricky.

"We ran out of gas and had to walk. I'm sorry, it's not my fault."

"I thought you were with Carol and Jeanie?" She asked, looking at Ricky with suspicion.

"I was but they met some boys and took off, left me there. This is Rick, he gave me a lift home but his car ran out of gas. Can he borrow Dad's spare gas?"

"Your Dad used it in his mower this morning, I know he doesn't have any because he told me to refill the can tomorrow." She was still looking at Ricky.

"Maybe we can call someone? I don't know though, it's after two in the morning." Her Mom looked at her watch.

"I wouldn't know who, I am in living on campus and I know my room mate went out."

"Campus? You are going to school? Taking what?" The woman showed sudden interest.

"Medical. I plan on becoming a Doctor." Ricky told her. Then he shivered, the night air was pretty cool. Sissy's Mother noticed that, plus she looked at him with interest now.

"Really? A Doctor, huh? Why don't you come on in where it's warm, we will figure something out."

+++

That is how Ricky ended up in a strange house talking to the Mother of the first girl he had ever had sex with in his life.

The way the woman kept looking back and forth, Ricky was fairly sure she knew it too.

I didn't help that Sissy yawned and said she was going to bed, leaving him alone with her Mom.

"Well, I guess I can walk back to my car and..." Ricky started.

"Nonsense! We have a spare bedroom, you can sleep here, and in the morning we can run to town and get you some gas, OK?"

Ricky didn't really want to leave his Camaro out there in the dark, not with his thousand dollar wheels. He had gathered up every returnable beer and pop can he could find to help pay for those, they were cool.

So he found himself ushered to a nice room, the bed was a full size one and soft.

"Sleep tight honey, we will see you in the morning." She smiled at him and left. It struck Ricky that he still didn't know her name.

But once in bed, he was asleep in seconds.

+++

Something was screeching outside when he woke up, he saw it was light. His head hurt from the beer he had drank, one of the kids always managed to snag some for the beach parties.

What in the hell was that noise?

Then it hit him it was Chickens.

Chickens? Where in the hell was he? Then he remembered, he was way out in the country. Ricky rolled out of bed, looking down he had a morning hard on and needed desperately to take a piss. He had to find a bathroom and he had no idea at all where one was.

Ricky made it maybe three steps, the door opened and there stood Sissy's Mom. She caught him cold with the whole thing standing at complete attention.

"Oh, my! I'm sorry, I just came to wake you up. Breakfast is ready." She looked down at him, grinned as he quickly tried to cover himself with his hands.

"Relax, I have seen men before." She said, then she left and closed the door.

"Two doors down on the left!" She called out through the door, then giggled.

"Lord." Ricky thought. This weekend was getting stranger and stranger. He stuck his head out into the hallway, saw no one. He reached back and grabbed his pants and went down the hall.

"Hi!" Sissy stuck her head out around her bedroom door when he came back out.

"Morning." He told her.

"Hey, check this out!" She swing the door open wide, she was naked. It had been very dark the night before so Ricky had not really gotten a good look at her, but he sure got a good look this time.

Of course that instantly caused him to fully erect again. With a giggle, she shut the door.

Sighing, Ricky went back to the bedroom he was in.

It took a few minutes but he got his erection back down, shoving the tissues with the evidence deep into a wastebasket.

Sissy's Mom was busy in the kitchen, Sissy already sat there. She smirked at him as he came in.

Food! Lots of it and it was good, Ricky at that age could eat a Horse with little effort.

"What's your Mom's name?" He leaned over and whispered to Sissy when her Mother left the room for a moment.

"Catherine. My Dad's name is Henry."

"Where is your Dad?" He asked, shoving another fork full of hash browns into his mouth.

"It's Sunday, he always goes and plays Golf on Sunday. At least he has for the last few months anyway."

"Oh." Just then Catherine came back in, he thanked her for the food, telling her how good it was. She just smiled.

+++

Ricky was relieved to see his car sitting there appearing untouched as they drove on into town.

At the gas station he filled a two gallon can, slid that into the trunk and headed back. Catherine took a different route which surprised him since it was further.

He realized why when he saw the sign for the golf course. Catherine stopped, surveyed the parking lot, then acting irritated, she drove on to where Ricky's car was.

He poured the fuel into the tank, then struggled with the engine for several minutes before it started. With a wave, Catherine and Sissy left. Ricky drove back to his room.

With classes and having to study, it was the next Saturday before Ricky gave Sissy a call. He was thinking of taking her out for a movie, then maybe she might want to do some more of that fun stuff they had done in the car.

"Sissy isn't home, she left with her girl friends." Catherine told him. Then she launched into a series of questions about his plans, how he was doing in school.

It was almost like there were long time friends, they ended up visiting on the phone for well over an hour.

Then she apologized for walking in on him when he stayed overnight there.

"It's OK, things happen I guess." Ricky managed, feeling his face flush at the memory.

"Good. I didn't want to embarrass you. But the good lord was certainly kind to you." She giggled like a school girl.

Ricky didn't answer, he was suddenly tongue tied.

"In fact, you can stay over here any time you like!" She hesitated, waiting for a response.

"I understand, I was young and shy once, it's OK." She added.

"I'm not really that..I mean.." Ricky managed.

"Call me again sometime, you are fun to talk to." Catherine hung up.

Rick sat for several seconds looking at the phone in his hand. Catherine appeared to be somewhat on the forward side, she wasn't like any Mom he had ever met.

The next morning the phone rang, it was Catherine.

"What's up?" Rick asked her.

"Well, Henry is off pretending to play golf, Sissy took off with her friends again and I am bored. Why don't you come and get me, we can maybe take a drive in that fancy car of yours?"

"You want to go for a drive? With me?" Ricky was surprised at that.

"Yea, I do. I like you, you are fun to talk to."

"Well, OK. I will be there in about an hour." He really didn't know quite how to say no.

Catherine came out of her house the moment he pulled up. Ricky was surprised to see her wearing a halter top and a pair of white low slung shorts. He tummy was flat as a pancake and golden brown, he knew she must spend a lot of time in the Sun.

As she slid into the passenger side bucket seat, he could see she had on traces of makeup and her hair was nicely done up, flowing in waves almost to her shoulders.

Ricky blinked at that, Catherine looked like she had fixed herself up for a date or something.

"Let's drive out towards the lake, there is usually very little traffic out there, OK?" She smiled. Ricky glanced at her, the halter top was showing a large expanse of well tanned breasts.

He took a deep breath, one glance at her was enough for him to begin to erect, and he was thinking it might be best to keep that under control.

For a mature woman, Catherine was kind of hot.

"Drive fast!" She asked.

"What?"

"I want to go fast, go real fast!"

OK. She wanted to go fast, that he could do.

Rick stepped on it a bit harder, the large engine responded with a guttural growl.

"Faster!" She urged. Now Ricky was at the point where the tires were complaining when he negotiated the curves. The last two miles just before the road ended at what was a local paper company lake, was nearly straight and slightly uphill. The place was usually deserted since the lake had almost no fish in it.

"How fast will this go?" She asked. Rick glanced over at Catherine, she had one hand resting on her chest, her index finger inside the top.

It looked like she was...touching herself?

"I don't know." He told her.

"Find out! Go!" She uttered.

Ricky floored it, the machine shot forward. There were no side roads coming in, the road was wide and fairly smooth. He glanced down at the speedometer as it slid past 100, then 110.

There was more but he had to let off and slow down or they would end up in the lake. He pulled in and parked where they could look out over the still water, shut off the engine.

Turning, he saw that Catherine was looking right at him.

"Let me." She mumbled, tripping her seat belt and reaching over for his zipper. At the same time she somehow was pulling off her halter top, baring her heavy breasts.

It was almost exactly what her daughter had done several nights earlier. Right at the very top of her nipples the flesh turned white, the very upper edges of her nipples were both darker.

Just as he was thinking that Catherine must sunbathe in a very tiny bathing suit, he felt himself freed from his pants and her mouth slide over him.

It was all like it was happening to someone else, this was a beautiful woman in her forties, and his girlfriend's Mother!

At least he had thought that maybe Sissy was his girlfriend? It popped into his mind that he should not be doing this but it felt so good he could not even speak.

Then he felt himself orgasm, Catherine began to go at him with an eagerness that was amazing. Good grief, she had to have swallowed his sperm!

"Your cock, God your cock! It's wonderful, so fucking hard!" She slid her mouth off of him, her hand still busy.

"Come on, let's get out." She opened the door. Ricky got out also, trying to tug his pants back up. Catherine shoved her snug shorts down off of her hips, she was wearing nothing else. Her dark bush was trimmed nicely.

Ricky was in awe, her body put her much younger daughter's to shame.

Reaching out, she grabbed his hand and led him down the bank to some soft green grass. Ricky was having one hell of a time walking, trying to hold his pants up with one hand.

Catherine pushed him onto his back, reached down and quickly stripped the rest of his clothes off. Then she hiked up one leg, reached down and spread her vagina open wide, set down on him.

For a moment she paused with her head back and her mouth open, then she began to thrash at his now full length. All Ricky could do in response was groan.

She began to mutter something, at first he could not understand it.

"Fucking bastard. Shit! Cheat on me, this will.. oh God! Fix him!" She kept saying over and over.

Ricky could not hold back, each time she lifted up it was like her pussy grabbed him. Her big breasts were bouncing right in front of his face, so he reached up to fondle them.

"Dirty mother fucker!" Catherine screamed, her head back as she climaxed.

"Oh! Fuck! You are killing me!" Then she let loose with a long string of nonsensical sounds.

Ricky let fly at the same time.

She settled down on him, looking down at his face. Then she leaned forward to lay on him, her breasts pressed against him, her mouth plastering his neck and face with kisses.

After a few moments, Catherine fell silent.

Ricky felt something damp, reached up to wipe his shoulder. He realized she was quietly weeping.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

"Not a single God damn thing! I never felt anything like that before." She told him. Then she lifted up and off of him, turned and ran for the lake. He saw she was wiping at her eyes as she ran.

Ricky was not understanding anything of what had just happened.

Diving in, she swam for awhile as he watched, then she stood in a shallower spot and washed herself.

Ricky sat and watched her as she came towards him out of the water. Her mature body was in what looked like impossible shape, her heavy breasts were beautiful. She walked up, stood at his feet and looked down.

"You are still hard, I see. OK, let's do it again!" She grinned.

Ricky did exactly that, taking her slowly and gently that time, until finally with her eyes squeezed shut in a grimace, her body let go.

They lay there together nearly all afternoon, only getting up and dressing quickly when they heard a vehicle coming.

A man in a white pickup pulled up, he had on an orange vest. He looked at them oddly but said nothing, they got into his car and drove off.

"That was wonderful but I guess I don't understand?" Rick asked her as he drove slowly back down the road.

"It's Henry." Catherine got a sad tone to her voice.

"Henry?" He knew that was the name of her husband. He felt a small twinge of guilt when he thought of her being married.

"Yes. Golf, the bastard was telling me. But his idea of golf turned out to be some bimbo down the street, he has been going over there on Sundays for months now."

"Oh." Ricky said.

"Yes, so I figured if he could do it, then I could do it. And after I saw you when you stayed over? I decided it would be you."

"You had sex with me to get back at your husband?"

"Yes, I guess I did. I'm sorry. But it's more than that, I really wanted to. I never cheated on Henry, not once. I bust my ass to stay in shape and look good for him and then he goes off and fucks some 30 year old twit." Catherine sounded angry for a few seconds, then her expression flashed right back.

"That was good, Rick. Real good. I want to do it some more, too." She smiled and patted his arm.

"Are you going to leave him, then?" Rick asked, trying to shift the subject since now he was uncomfortable.

"I should, I guess. But no. He has been cheating so I did too, and either Henry accepts that or I am going to take him to the cleaners. It's his own fault, I have been completely faithful to him until now." She looked over at Ricky.

"What about Sissy? What is she going to say?"

"I put her on birth control pills way back, Rick. I saw the signs, and there was no stopping her so I just did what I thought was best. I hope she was good!" She laughed at that.

Then once again her eyes grew damp. While he certainly was not any expert, he could recognize emotional instability when he saw it.

Rick looked up and saw they were close to her driveway. A large white pickup sat in the yard.

"Should I let you out back here?" He asked her.

"Drive right on up." She said. He did, parked and went around to open her door but she beat him to it.

She slid into his arms.

"Kiss me." She demanded, so Rick did. He saw the curtains move up at the house, got a glimpse of a man standing there. Then the man moved out of sight.

Rick was hoping the man didn't have a gun or something.

"Thanks for a good time, you are one hell of a hunk of man! In fact, when you feel up to it, call me and let's do that some more." Catherine smiled at him.

Rick nodded, got into his car and left. About a mile down the road he saw a car go by, Sissy was sitting between two young men in the front seat.

She was kissing the one on the passenger side.

He sighed and drove on home.

About a week later, his phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, he saw it was Catherine's number.

"This is Henry, Cathy's husband." A man's deep voice said.

"Uhhh..what can I do for you?" Ricky asked him.

"Kathy and I had a long talk. I guess you gave her a pretty good time, huh?"

"Hey, look. That all just happened, I don't know why. I will leave her alone."

"Relax, that ain't it. Kathy told me she liked it. I know she was trying to get back at me but she really did like it, I could tell."

Rick had no idea at all of what to say to that.

"So anyway, if you two want to get together, it's OK by me. I just want her happy."

"I..well..Thank you, I guess." Rick managed.

Rick pushed the button to turn off the phone, picked up his books.

The entire situation had been strange. It was not one he could ever forget, but it also was not one he had any plans to stay involved in.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12