Revenge and Retribution

Story Info
Wife is tricked into cheating, Hubby wants blood.
7.9k words
3.64
185.4k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found several stories in a dusty old file in my old, seldom used, lap top, I thought I would submit them. GE 286.

My name is Terry S. Mc Murtry. I am six feet two inches tall and weigh 230 pounds and don't have much fat on my body. I stay in good shape because my wife, Marianne, insists on it. I run 2 miles at least 5 times a week. Marianne runs with me most of the time. We both go to the gym on Saturday mornings. She is always smiling and happy.

My wife and I had been married for ten wonderful years when I noticed a change. It was a dramatic change. I didn't have a clue about what the problem was. It seemed everything was fine one day and the next day she was furious with me. She didn't smile anymore.

I racked my brain trying to think of anything I had done wrong. I had never even thought of being unfaithful. I was in love with my wife and I was sure she felt the same about me. We had a nice home in an upscale neighborhood. Our house wasn't the largest one or the smallest. We had two girls and one son.

We were a normal family. Marianne and I ran our asses off between us, I had my own business that was growing rapidly, and we both were running for the kids for sports, dance lessons plus the school just kept us on the go. Our twin girls, Samantha and Savannah were seven and the boy, Terry Jr., was six. I had a vasectomy right after Little Terry was born and Marianne had her tubes tied.

When she suddenly changed, I asked her what the problem was she would say something to the effect that if I couldn't figure it out I was stupid. We went through 4 or 5 weeks when she very rarely spoke to me and closeness, kisses, or sex was nonexistent. She never smiled at all. Then, as suddenly as it started, it was over. I came home from work one evening and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Things were back to normal and I still had no idea what I had done wrong. She would only say that the problem had been with her and that she had worked it out. It was several days before we had sex and the time that had lapsed seemed to make our loving fresh and more delightful than ever.

I had wondered about it and had made some changes. I had hired a new salesman and he made most of the road trips now. He was very good and my business increased. We manufactured and installed large reverse osmosis plants for towns, ships, hotels, and other large users. I had developed a better osmosis membrane that lasted much longer and could be back-washed several times for even longer use. I had four domestic installation teams and four international teams. We do more and more of our sales via the internet these days. I didn't travel much anymore.

I thought our sex life was even better than before the change. She started enjoying oral sex much more. Previously she didn't like it very much and had never let me cum in her mouth. Now she swallowed it and even kissed me with a mouth full of my cum and we passed it back and forth. In Marianne's defense, I should say that she was and is a very beautiful woman. She is not a slim willowy type girl, and she is not heavy either. She has large lovely DD cup breasts and a perfect ass on a 5 foot 6 inch frame. She weighs 130 pounds. She is a brunette with a killer smile and a very happy and upbeat attitude. She really enjoys playful sex, dressing for me in sexy outfits, and role playing.

She had been brought up in a very strict religious home. It took her a long time to even try anything but straight missionary sex.

We were fortunate that we had good neighbors and a full social life with lots of friends. There were several couples we got together with on a regular basis. We learned that four of the families on our block were into group sex, swinging. Marianne and I discussed it at length and decided that it just wasn't for us. We told them 'maybe someday but not now'. We told them we honored their right do as they saw fit between consenting adults. They said they respected our decision and it wasn't brought up again.

We still enjoyed their company at parties and cookouts. We were always among the first to leave any gathering. There were never any comments or suggestive remarks made. Our next-door neighbors Frank and Lucy Polanski were among the swingers and we still liked them pretty well, and we still got together several times a month to go out clubbing, or we went next door for cocktails or dinner. We knew they went to the swinging parties on the first and third Saturdays of every month. I never liked the way he looked at Marianne but I thought he was harmless.

Marianne and I had great sex several times a week and a very passionate night on Saturday nights. Once a month each of the grandparents would keep the kids overnight and we played with each other until the wee hours of the morning. We took turns bringing breakfast in bed to our spouse on those Sunday mornings. We usually made love again after breakfast.

We rarely planned anything on Friday nights because we were generally tired after a hectic week. Often, after we got the kids settled down and they were asleep Marianne would go to bed early. I would surf the net on my PC in my den. Occasionally I would explore a new porn site or two. I had discovered Literotica.com several years before and would generally read a story or two before going to bed. I tried all the various genres but my favorite was 'Loving Wives'. What I often do is to go on a page listing the different story categories, and then I cover the list with my hand and blindly pick a category. I then go to the top of the page that randomly comes on the screen. I then click on what is called the "Story Spinner" this selects a story at random from that category. That night it came up on a story by a Karen Kay. It was a story about a white husband who was forced to find black lovers for his wife. He was what was referred to as a 'Cuckold'. He was humiliated and physically brutalized by his wife's larger black lovers. I couldn't believe any man would let a situation like this continue. At the end of the story there was a reference to Karen Kay's web site, karenkayonline.com. I was curious so I went to the web site.

On her web site there was a catalog of amateur interracial movies on DVDs. I randomly picked a page and skimmed through the items there. Each DVD has some still shots and a story of what the DVD was about. All stories on the page had white wives being fucked by black men, including several of Karen Kay herself having sex with a black lover while her husband operated the camera.

I skipped down to another page and stopped on another DVD it was titled 'KD0009 Teasing Hubby'. I was startled by the pictures. There was a girl who could be Marianne's twin. She was smiling at the camera with a huge black cock in her mouth. Another still picture showed her straddling his legs with his cock deep in her pussy. Then I noticed there was a sample clip you could download and view. I tried it!

Damn, it WAS Marianne. I recognized her necklace, and dangly earring set I had given her for her birthday a few years ago. She was wearing her favorite garter belt and black ankle-strap stiletto pumps with her skimpy French Maid play outfit. She even had on the little lace gloves that went with the costume.

I went back and read the story line again. It said the woman's name was Diana. The story had no relationship to Marianne and I as far as I could see. I ordered the DVD. I was positive my marriage was over. I went to our room and packed a bag. Marianne raised her head and sleepily asked, "What are you doing Dear?"

"I'm leaving you, don't try to reach me. I will be back in touch when I think I can look at you without throwing up."

"WHAT?"

"You heard me, I'm out of here!"

"Wait, what's going on, what happened?"

"Think about what you have done that could cause me to feel like this, I'm sure it won't be hard for you to remember." I picked up the bag and was gone. I got a motel for the night, it was a waste of money because I didn't sleep a wink. How could she have done this to me, I thought she loved me. What about the kids, I knew I couldn't desert them no matter what. I also knew I didn't think I could ever face Marianne again. What in the hell was I going to do.

In the morning I called my office at 15 minutes before nine. I knew, Selena, my secretary would be there and would answer my private line. I told her I wouldn't be in that morning and that I would call later. She said, "Boss, please don't hang up, I need to talk with you. Marianne called earlier and was hysterical, she sounded very upset. She said you were leaving her. I can't believe her, what is going on?"

Selena has worked for me for eight years, I just couldn't get anything done without her. She is a thirty- two year old, gorgeous black woman. Both Marianne and I are very fond of her. I sighed, "Honey, I found out last night that Marianne has been cheating on me. I am having a rough time myself, I don't know what to do. I know do not want see her for a while until the urge to hurt her diminishes some. I need to sleep but every time I close my eyes I see her laughing and smiling while she makes love to a black man. She wasn't just fucking him, she was loving him and enjoying him! I don't think I can ever sleep again. I may have to blow my brains out to get any rest." I heard Selena screaming for me to not hang up but I did. I had to.

I tried going to a movie, it didn't work worth a shit. I couldn't keep Marianne out of my mind. God, I missed her and my kids already. I sat in a bar sipping Captain and water until the bar closed. The next day I just sort of wandered around. I never knew I could miss that cheating bitch so damned much. She was everything to me. So what do I have now? NOTHING! What was I going to do? How could I have been so stupid? Then I remembered the Breckinridge Status Report, damn, it was supposed to have been reviewed and answered by today, I hadn't even looked at it. I figured I had better call the office and tell Selena to make an excuse for me. I hit the auto-dial and she answered.

"Terry, where are you? Turn your ringer back on."

"Listen, girl, call Breckinridge and tell them I am sick and I'll have an answer for them tomorrow, OK?"

"No, it's not OK. They already called wanting an answer, they said that if they don't have it by close of business today your contract will terminate by default. You better get your ass down here or it will cost you big time."

"I can't think straight, I don't know what to tell you, right now I really don't give a shit what happens!"

"Alright, I'll tell you what is going to happen, if you default on this contract the nonperformance penalties will clean you out. They will destroy this company and ruin you financially. Your kids will be on welfare! Now get your ass down here, I know you have the answers in your head. Will you do it for me? Terry? I need this job.

"OK, OK, I'm on my way, have all the data lined up for me before I get there, I'll see what I can do."

"OK Terry, come on down to the office and we will help you straighten this all out." I told her I was on my way. I guess I owed it to Selena, she took care of her sick mother and needed the money. She had been willing to work any time I asked her. She was a loyal and dedicated employee. I didn't want to let her down.

I walked in the main office and headed for my private office. Selena jumped up from her desk and rushed to me. She stopped and looked me up and down. "Boss, you look terrible, you look like something the dog wouldn't bother dragging in. Get in your office and set down before you fall down. Here, let me get you some coffee and a jelly donut, OK?"

"Yeah, I haven't had much of an appetite lately." She fixed the coffee and brought me a couple of donuts. I sipped the coffee, it tasted good, Selena pointed to a donut. I shrugged and took a bite, I tried to swallow and gagged, it started to come back up. I put my hand over my mouth and managed to keep the bite down, but my stomach was heaving around and I pushed the donuts away.

Selena watched me carefully with tears running down each cheek. She stood and said she would be right back and left the room. She was only gone a minute or two then she came over beside me.

She softly said, "Boss, you know I love you and would never do anything to hurt you, please take these two pills, they will relax you and ease your pain." I took the pills from her and put them in my mouth, I washed them down with coffee. I gagged a little but kept them down. She looked at me and said, "Don't worry about the Breckinridge Report, I handled it and they are happy."

Selena turned my chair, then pulled another regular office chair in front of me. She lifted my feet into the seat of the chair and then rocked my chair back and locked it in the reclining position. The chair had a high back and supported my head. She moved behind me and gently pressed my eyes closed. Selena whispered, "Just lean back and relax for just a minute and then we can get some things straightened out. Just close your eyes and relax, everything will be alright, we both love you."

Things were getting blurry, I vaguely wondered about 'both'? Then I slept.

I heard my name and woke up. I tried to figure out where I was and then I recognized that I was in my office. I saw Selena's pretty face in front of me. She smiled, "Did you have a nice rest Terry?"

"Hun? What's going on?" I tried to set up but I couldn't move. My arms were fastened to the arms of the chair.

Selena said, "Let me help you." and moved behind my chair. I felt the back of the chair lift and heard the click as it locked in the upright position. I saw her walk to where she could remove the chair from under my legs. I felt or sensed a person behind me.

I turned and saw Marianne! She looked worse than I had ever seen her. Dark circles under her eyes, no makeup. She had tears coursing down both cheeks. She looked tired, pale and wan. I wanted to turn my head but I felt a deep sympathy for her. I hoped she was not hurting as much as I was. I waited to feel the anger that had burned inside me before but all I felt was a deep sorrow for both of us. I wanted to tell her not to cry but all that came out was "Why?"

She sobbed and buried her face in her hands. There was no way she was faking the sheer agony she showed. She sort of melted into a heap on the floor, her body racking with gut wrenching sobs. I struggled to get loose. "LET ME GO. I NEED TO HELP HER."

Selena grabbed my shoulders, "You promise you won't hurt Marianne."

"Hell, I could never do that, no matter how angry I am. I have felt like beating the crap out of her but when I see her I know I can't do it, even if it's killing me knowing she doesn't love me." Selena unfastened the Velcro straps holding my arms. I went to Marianne, lifted her to her feet and held her against my body. I felt her arms slide around me and she held me tightly. We stood like that for several minutes.

She lifted her head and looked up at me. "I never stopped loving you for even one second. I will always love you."

I sighed, "I'm sorry, I just have trouble believing that. I fact I don't believe it at all."

Selena put her hands on my face and turned it towards her. "Terry, I know it's hard but if you listen to Marianne you will know it wasn't that she didn't love you that caused her to make a stupid mistake, it was because she loved you so much."

I looked at Marianne, "Can you tell me about it?"

She looked up at me and the tears flooded from her eyes,

"Sob! Can Selena tell you? Sob, I cry when I even think about how stupid I was." I picked Marianne up and carried her to the couch. I sat and held her in my arms, I looked at Selena and nodded.

Selena said, "About two years ago a neighbor of yours told Marianne that you were cheating on her with your secretary, me! She laughed at him and told him to get serious. He said he would prove it. Several weeks later he showed her pictures of you and I sitting in a booth laughing and smiling, I was touching your arm. He had several similar pictures of the two of us together at various places. He had a picture of us leaving a motel room together. He had a set of pictures of us embracing. Then for a clincher, he showed her a picture of you fucking me. He wouldn't let her keep the pictures. He said it might put the source in danger."

Marianne was watching me, I said, "I remember everything but the last thing, it never happened. You and I have had many lunches together. It must be obvious that we are good friends, nothing more, but it might look different. We did leave a Motel room together the day you, Marianne and I met your family at the airport and took them to the motel. Marianne, you stayed in the car while I helped with the luggage. We made two trips to get it all in the room. The last must have been a morphed picture, that's easy to do on a PC. One thing I need to know, who was the neighbor, Frank Polanski?"

Marianne jerked, "How did you know, who told you?"

"No one told me, I have seen how he looks at you, and I know what a slim ball he is. What did he do tell you that you needed to get even by screwing him?"

"Yes, that is just what he did! I told him that would never happen, I told him I had to fuck a big black stud to get even with you. I told him I wanted to make a video so no one would get hurt. I didn't think I could do it in front of you, I knew you would have to be restrained and I was afraid you would be injured. Frank said he had a great camera and that he would film it and protect me."

"Where did you find a black stud?"

"I called one of our other neighbors, Betty Stewart, she and her husband are into swinging and I told her what I wanted to do. She said I was wrong, that getting even usually backfired on the person getting even. I should have listened to her, but I was so pissed at you I wasn't thinking straight. She was afraid I would get hurt or get a disease if I picked the wrong guy. She said Frank couldn't even protect himself. She said she knew a guy who would do it and was very gentle and nice and was really well endowed. She said I would really enjoy this guy. So I told her to see if he was available."

"So did you enjoy it?"

"Yes and no! He was very gentle, and was a very nice man. I had a hard time relaxing with Frank there. I know he was figuring he would get a turn with me too, but I made it clear I didn't want that. Leon, my 'date' heard me and assured me that Frank wouldn't touch me. I just wanted to make you hurt like you had hurt me."

"Marianne, I never cheated on you, never."

"I know that now, but I thought you had."

"So you made the tape, I have only seen a couple of stills and a 30 second trailer of you fucking him. I did order a copy on line, it should be here any day now."

Marianne looked at Selena, Selena walked to my desk and handed me an object in a padded plastic envelope. I shook my head, "I'll look at it later." I looked down at Marianne, "Is it as bad as I think it is?"

Tears ran down her cheeks, "Worse! I don't want you to see it."

"You made it to show me didn't you?"

"Yes, but then I thought you were cheating on me, I thought you were going to leave me, I thought all sorts of crazy things every time you left the house. I was so angry with you I was afraid to even talk to you because I just knew you were screwing Selena."

"How did you find out you were wrong?"

"Things Frank was telling me didn't add up. He said you were taking Selena to a motel every Wednesday afternoon. So I went down the next Wednesday afternoon to accost you and Selena when you came back from the motel. When I got to your office you were gone but Selena greeted me and she seemed really happy to see me. She didn't look ashamed, frightened or surprised to see me. She said you were at your usual Wednesday afternoon meeting at the manufacturing plant."