Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Two women find the answer to their questions.
3.7k words
4.19
67.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
683 Followers

She waited, the next morning, for the sound of his car leaving the driveway and picked up the phone, dialing the number she knew so well. She was nervous but at the same time, excited about what she was about to do while she waited for her sister to pick up the phone.

"Hello," said the familiar voice.

"Hey, it's me."

"Hi sis. How are you? What's new?"

When she told her where she had been the day before, there was a silence at the other end of the phone. Finally, her sister spoke.

"Why?"

"For you," she said, smiling into the phone.

"For me. You did it for me? Why?"

"Yes and I thought about you through the whole day and night, even as he was filling my ass with his slimy goo and I must admit, I enjoyed it but I didn't let him know until it was too late."

"Too late for what?"

"Too late for him to do anything about it."

A loud laugh came over the phone, making her hold her end away from her ear.

"You slut," her sister said. "You went up and let him fuck you in every hole, for me and you enjoyed it? You are a great sister."

"That's not all. I want to go back," I said.

"What?"

"Yes, I want to go back and feel him inside me again and again. You were right, he sure knows how to use his cock and the feel of him in me, made my insides turn to jelly."

"You slut," her sister chuckled at the other end of the phone. "When do you plan to go back?"

"Well, that depends on you."

Again, there was silence at the other end of the phone.

"Come on, you know you want to feel his cock inside you again. I just thought that the two of us could go up and give him what he wants, but on our terms."

"I like the way you think. If I didn't know you so well, I'd think you were just trying to get me in bed too."

"Well, maybe I am, did you ever think of that?"

"Oh fuck, I'm getting wet," the voice at the other end of the phone said, after another silence. "Are you sure you want to go through that over again?"

"Only, if you come with me."

She heard a groan from the other end of the phone.

"Ummmm. Oh fuck, I'm sorry, but I'm so hot right now, I just had to test the waters, so to speak," her sister finally said. "I wish you were here right now. I'd let you fuck me with anything you could find."

"I'd love to. But save it for him. Let he see us together for the first time when we get up there and then we can show him that we are in control and not him."

Another laugh came from the other end of the phone.

"You're on."

They met later that day and made their plans. Each of them couldn't hide the fact that they were looking forward to being together as they bought sexy underwear and teddy's that showed off their every curve. They kissed passionately as they left each other, their smiles broad across their faces. She went home and made up an excuse, telling her husband that she had to go, visit her sister and she would be gone for a day or two. He didn't seem happy about it but did he have a choice? She grinned as she drove to pick her sister up.

On the drive up, there was little to talk about other than what they were going to do once they got there. They exchanged loving glances at each other and squirmed against their seats, feeling their wetness growing. Just before they turned up the road to the cabin, her sister told her to pull over. She did and looked at her, not saying anything but watched her get out of the car and quickly, stand up, pulling her soaking panties, down and off. She got back in the car and smiled. Holding her wet panties close to her sister's nose, she said, "Just in case, you forgot what we were here for."

Taking a deep breath, she could smell her sister's aroma. She groaned softly as she continued inhaling the smell, deep into her lungs.

"Fuck that smells, so hot," she said. "I'd love to fuck you, right here and now."

"Oh no you don't. Wait until we get there then you can have me anyway you want."

The two sisters looked at each other, grins wide across their faces and she started driving up the road, the cabin coming into view in a few minutes. She stopped the car and they sat, waiting for him to appear. They didn't have to wait long as he came out of the door and stopped, looking, staring at the two of them. He was standing on the porch and watched her get out of the car and walk past him, into the cabin. Her sister followed her but stopped beside him. Looking him straight in the eye, but not saying anything, she then continued into the cabin. He followed them and closed the door, a look of bewilderment on his face as they settled down into chairs, crossing their bare legs, letting him see their bare, wet and panty covered cunts, briefly.

The bulge in his pants was almost immediate as they stared at him, not saying anything, watching him to see what he would do. The silence was loud as the three stared at each other, the two women taking in his growing bulge as they uncrossed their legs over and over again, giving him brief views of their wetness.

After, about ten minutes, the two women got up and headed towards the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes, strewn across the floor as they went. He watched them but didn't move until he saw their bare asses, beckoning him. He strode after them carefully stepping around their clothes and stopped at the door. He watched as they got onto the large bed and sprayed their legs apart, giving him a complete view of their holes and he could see the wetness shining in their cracks. His cock twitched against his pants and he thought he was going to explode right there and then. The two women were watching him closely and soon spread their legs wider apart, and raising them up in the air, gave him a view of their pink, puckered ass holes. He groaned softly and started to shed his clothes.

He got onto the bed and reached out to touch them but they quickly rolled away from him, each sister taking a side of the bed. He leaned back on his haunches, his hard cock sticking straight out from his groin and looked at them, not knowing what to do. There was a moment of indecision then the two sisters came together, their bodies meshing into one, their breasts, squashed by each other's, their tongues seeking the warmness of each other's mouth.

He heard them groan as they explored each other's mouths, their hands searching and finding each other's wetness. He saw fingers enter their bodies, dipping into the caverns of dripping sex and then, plunge inside their bodies, over and over again. The two women were moaning and groaning as they continued finger fucking each other, their tongues washing the insides of their oral cavities. He watched them as they found each other's clit and the moans and groans got louder as they started rubbing and pinching each other, coming to a climax in a loud, shrill wail of pleasure.

One of the women, rolled on top of the other, their wet cunts, inches apart as they continued exploring each other's mouth. They ground their cunts together, their clits hitting each other's with a furious need. He had no idea that they were there for their pleasure and not his. He thought he had found the answer to his dreams, watching the two beautiful sisters, make love to each other. The groans and moans were getting louder again as they continued grinding their hips together, their cunts soaking each other as their juices mixing together, in a pool of moisture.

He reached to touch them but his hands were pushed away, over and over again. He was perplexed. Why were they here? They could have fucked each other in the city. Why were they both up here with him, fucking themselves to wild and loud orgasms? He watched as tongues started exploring cracks and fingers filled ass holes, fucking them with long, slow strokes. He heard their cries of joy and his cock twitched every time they yelled out in pleasure. The more he watched, the more he wanted and finally, he reached over and ran his hand across the nearest smooth, ass, feeling its softness and probing between its tender cheeks.

He pushed his finger against the puckered hole and felt it give in to the pressure, his finger entering it easily and right up to his knuckle. He groaned at the hot feeling and tightness that surrounded his finger. He watched his finger entering and withdrawing from the puckered hole right before him and he leaned forward, extending his tongue and touching the opening, sending a groan through his body. He started to get bolder and soon, his hard, straining cock was pushing against the hole, entering it with a full thrust, hitting the end of it's canal with his head. He waited. She seemed to welcome him so he started to fuck her ass with long, fast strokes, filling it entirely with his large cock, hitting the end of her canal every time, making her groan when he did.

Suddenly, he felt a foot hit him and he was rolling off the bed, head first. He lay on the floor for a moment then got up to look at the two women. They were watching his face and they had big smiles on theirs.

"Oops, sorry," one of them said, making them both laugh. "Didn't know you were there."

He looked from one to the other and they just watched him, not moving.

"Ok, what's going on here?" he asked, crawling, back up on the bed.

"Don't you know?" one of them asked.

"No, quite frankly, I don't."

"Well, never mind. We'll tell you about it later. Right now, I want you to bring that big cock of yours up here and fill my hot cunt with it. I want you to fuck me hard and fast. Fill my cunt with your hot seed."

He smiled, thinking that he had overcome the hostility in them and now he would get what he wanted. He moved between the spread legs and plunged his hard cock fully up into the hot cavern, his balls hitting the skin on her ass with a loud slap. He grunted when he felt her tighten her muscles around him and started thrusting in and out as fast and as hard as he could, their skin making a loud, bang every time he thrust fully into her. She groaned as he continued but then he felt a finger probing his ass hole. He stiffened and stopped thrusting, wondering what was going on.

"Oh fuck, don't stop. Fuck me," the voice under him pleaded.

He thrust once more and the finger at his ass hole, pushed harder against his puckered hole and he felt it's tip enter him. He stopped again, this time because the pain was shooting through his bowel and he wanted the finger out of him.

"No don't," he yelled, looking over his shoulder.

"What the matter? You can fuck us in the ass but we can't do the same to do?"

Now, he didn't know what to do. Should he continue fucking the hot cunt his cock was deep inside or pull out and stop the finger in his ass from going any further into him. He suddenly, felt two hands pushing him forward, urging him to start fucking the cunt under him again as the finger pushed up further into him. He yelled out again in pain but the finger kept going until he could feel its knuckle at his opening. He didn't move. The finger in his ass started pumping in and out of him as he gritted his teeth, trying to keep from yelling out again, the pain slowly disappearing. The more the finger fucked him, the more the pain subsided until he felt it no more. He then pushed back against the finger and, at the same time, pushed his cock as deep into the wet cunt under him as he could. He groaned from the feeling of it and he looked, for the first time, into the eyes of the woman under him. She was staring at him, her eyes wide, her mouth, a twisted, contorted hole, her tongue lashing out, licking her lips as her head started to roll from side to side. She was groaning louder and held him tightly, trying to get more of him into her while the finger kept, plunging in and out of his ass. He tried to match the thrusts of the finger and soon they had a good steady rhythm going. He would thrust fully into the wet cunt under him and when he withdrew, the finger would go into him up to its knuckle. He felt it also, rubbing his gland, making him sweat and at the same time, almost swoon from the feeling of it hitting his g spot.

He felt his balls start to tingle just as his come exploded out of his head, spewing into the cunt, filling it with it mass. The woman under him groaned loudly when she felt him come and the finger, suddenly left his ass hole. He held himself tightly against her soft cheeks and emptied himself into her. As he started to pull his still semi-hard cock out of the saturated cunt, he felt the two hands behind him, pushing him back in, holding him in his place, his cock deep, again, inside the wet, hot, full cunt, his come leaking out around his shaft. Then he felt something, pushing against his ass hole. It wasn't a finger, this time, it was something, else. He stiffened again and waited to feel it enter his body. When it did, he thought his head would explode, the pain was so intense. He yelled out to stop it but it didn't stop. It kept seeking his inner voids and was soon hitting the end of his canal as he writhed in pain.

"What's the matter, baby. Don't like to have anything in your ass?" the voice behind him asked.

He couldn't answer. He felt whatever the object was being pulled slowly back out of him and he sighed in premature relief. Then it filled him again and the pain sent his head whirling once more. The hands on his back were pushing him forward further and he couldn't see what was inside him. He tried to wiggle away from their hold but the two women held on to him tightly.

"Doesn't that feel good, baby?" the voice behind him asked.

Again he couldn't answer because of the pain and the position he was in. He felt the object start to slowly, thrust in and out of him and as it did, the pain, again started to subside.

"Come on, lover. Take all of it. We want you to feel what it's like to have a big cock up your ass, fucking it hard and filling your canal," the voice behind said, it starting to puff a little from the exertion.

He felt the cool air on his cock as the woman under him wiggled out and he was left, on his hands and knees, a foreign object fucking his ass as he tried to stand the pain. He was sweating profusely now, it landing on the bed under him, staining the sheets and spreading as his ass continued to take on the savage assault.

"Fuck, that is hot," he heard a voice behind him say. "Look how his ass, puckers and then expands as the dildo fucks him. Isn't that the hottest thing you've ever seen?"

"Fuck, yes. Don't stop. I love watching you fuck him. I just wish that was my ass you were fucking" the other voice said as the dildo hit the end of his canal another time, sending a wave of pain throughout his body.

He felt the dildo withdraw completely from his hole, the cool air hitting his opening as he slumped forward onto his arms, his head coming to rest on them, his ass still high in the air.

"Oh fuck," he heard behind him and then a loud groan.

He turned and looked around. One sister was between the other's legs and was pounding a long, hard, black strap-on dildo, in and out of her cunt. He heard the groans and moans from the two of them as they fucked right behind him. He couldn't watch, his ass was so sore, all he could think about was how he could make the pain go away.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck my cunt with that long cock. Fill my hole with it hard."

He looked again just as the sister wearing the strap-on, placed the head of it at her sister's ass hole, pushing easily into her, making her gasp loudly as she pushed it into her until he couldn't see anything but their two pubic areas, mashed together.

"Oh fuck, that feels good."

"You like that, baby?" the other one asked.

"Oh yes. Please fuck me now."

"Oh, I will, baby. I will fuck you as hard as you can stand and then I'm going to fuck you some more until you yell for me to stop."

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Fuck me now."

She started thrusting the fake cock in and out of her sister's ass with long, fast, hard strokes, the harness hitting her cheeks hard, every time she plunged fully inside her. They were both yelling and moaning as they fucked. He got off the bed and moved to the side of it, watching the fake dildo, ram in and out of the wet ass as the two women continued moaning and groaning, urging each other on. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they stopped, both of them huffing and puffing, out of breath. They parted and he could see the wetness between them, their hair matted together by their juices.

He was angry now. It didn't take long for him to get to them. He grabbed the legs of the closest and spread them wide apart. He grabbed the harness of the dildo and quickly, undid it, pulling it roughly out from under the prone body, making her hips rise up in the air. He turned it around and plunged the large head into her cunt as hard as he could while thrusting his own hard cock into the wet cunt in front of him. He started to fuck both cunts at the same time, his skin slapping against the thighs of the woman under him and the harness making a hideous noise every time it hit the soaked hair of the cunt beside him.

"Ok, you bitches. Now it's my turn," he roared, continuing fucking them both. "You want to feel a big cock in your cunts then that's what you're going to fell. I'm going to fuck you until you plead with me to stop."

He continued until he felt his balls tingling and he exploded inside the cunt under him. She groaned when he came and squeezed him with her muscles, milking his cock out of all his come as he continued assaulting the cunt beside him with the dildo. She groaned and came soon after but he continued. She finally, stopped him by rolling away from him, taking the dildo out of his hand.

He pulled himself out and started to get off the bed.

"Don't go," the voice under him said. "I want you to fill my ass with your big cock."

He looked down at her moisture and his spent cock. He knew he couldn't do what she asked, at least not right then so he got off the bed and walked out of the room, leaving the two beautiful naked women. His head was spinning with thoughts of what had just happened but he didn't have time to think about it too long as he heard them coming down the hallway. He watched them as they stopped at each piece of clothing and put them on until they were fully dressed again. They walked over to the door and out to their car. He watched them leave and still didn't know, why they had come up to the cabin, in the first place. It was something he would have to think about for a long time.

The two sisters waited until they were out of sight of the cabin and stopped the car. Smiling at each other, they hugged and kissed each other, their tongues exploring each other's mouth for an instance.

"Did you see the look on his face?"

"Which time?" the other one asked, laughing.

"When we pushed his hands away from us the first time. He didn't know what to do."

"Yeah but the best part was when you shoved my dildo into his ass. The look of horror was so fucking great, I thought I was going to come right there."

"Speaking of your dildo," the other one said, smiling at her lustily.

She pulled the monster out of her bag and sexily licked it and sucked it for an moment before offering it to her sister, who did the same until they were hot and wet again.

"Come on, let's go somewhere quick. I want you to fuck me with that monster again."

They drove to the nearest town and got a room in a small hotel, not leaving it for two days, fucking each other mercifully, until their cunts couldn't take any more. They drove home in a daze, knowing two things came out of the weekend. One, they were now lovers and two, they were over him. They would never see him again and to them, that, what it was all about.

rjohnson
rjohnson
683 Followers