Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers

She moaned again when she felt his fingers move from her breasts and then to her clit. With one hand he separated her hood and exposed almost all of her hard blood filled clit. He used 3 fingers on his other hand to begin stroking it. Not hard like Lee did her, but gently and softly but very quickly. Direct stimulation on her clit and a foot of cock fucking her was all she could take.

Her body shook with lust. More lust than she had ever felt before in her life and then an orgasm screamed into body. She cried out with so much desire an so much passion her brain didn't know what was happening to her. Her body did! It slammed back into Marv's cock filling her completely.

With Marv's fingers pressed against harder directly on her clit, he began rubbing faster and faster, as his huge hard long cock buried into her pussy again and again. Her body juices were running down her smooth long thighs and Marvin was panting like a dog in heat. He knew he was going to cum as her tight pussy squeezed his cock again. As he slammed deeper than any cock before it, Barb's climax was rush through her body. And then it hit her with a force she never knew possible.

Barbara climaxed like nothing she had ever imagined. She couldn't believe how good she felt as she had the hardest and longest cock inside her fucking her with unbelievable speed. Her orgasm was the best in her life.

Barb was thinking: "Nothing felt like this. God his cock is so good. Nothing in my life has come close this. Oh god it feels so fucking good. NOTHING! NO NOTHING! NO! NOTHING! OH GOD! FUCK YES!!AGGGHHHH!!!"

And as she climaxed again she started to scream: "OH GOD!! FUCK ME MARVIN! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK! OH YES! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES MARV! FUCK ME!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was receiving the longest and hardest and the very best fucking and orgasm she ever had had in her life. She was in a dream when she felt Marv's cock thumping and thumping inside her filling her body with his cum again. She collapsed on the bed with Marv right behind her.

He lay on top of her with 3 or 4 inches of his softening cock still up inside her cunt. They laid there not moving and both panting like animals. Finally he rolled over and fell asleep next to her. She lay there for a while not making a sound. Her body ached like hell, and the cum inside her pussy was now running out forming a big pool under her ass. But, she didn't move.

Finally after what seemed like hours she sat up slowly. She looked around and all the guys were asleep! She was amazed. She grabbed her slip and bra, went out the door and moved slowly and oh so quietly to the door.

She opened it and slipped out She dressed with what she had. She reached under her bumper and found the spare key to her car (She would have to reward her husband for that one.) She opened the car door and found her gun.

She came back in and slammed the door waking the 3 guys. She held the gun steady and straight. Lee jumped up and she shot directly between his legs missing his cock by about 3 inches. Sam said: "Woo baby. Don't do anything crazy."

She smiled at them and said: "Get on your knees." NOW! Get the fuck on your knees or I'll shoot you while you sit in that bed"

The three guys got quickly down and sat on their knees in front of her. She told Marvin: "You go into the bathroom and don't come out until I tell you."

He got up and went in. She told Sam: "I want you to tie your brother up. Tight! Cause if I test the rope and it's not really tight I'm going to shoot you cock off and let you bleed to death."

Sam moved and got some rope that they had her tied up with. He bound his brother as tight as he had tied her ropes earlier. His brother started to complain and she put the gun between his eyes. He shut up immediately. Once Lee was tied up she told Sam to lay down on his stomach and put his hands behind him. He did and as she held the gun on his head she tied his hands as tight as she could get it with one hand. She then put the gun on the floor by her feet and tied his legs with both hands! She then moved up and used both hands to retied his hands. She then sat up and turned Sam over. She put the gun on his cock and smiled. He begged her not to shoot his dick. But she pulled the hammer back and he started to cry. She laughed as she sat there deciding whether or not to kill both of them. She decided as one human being to another not to kill them. It took her a long time to decide.

She made them think she was going to kill them. Finally she went to the stove and boiled some water. When it was really boiling she walked over to Lee and rolled him over on his back., He smiled up at her and said: "OH you want some more of this black cock huh baby?"

She smiled and said: "In a way I do Lee in a way I do."

She bent down and began to stroke his cock. She played with it until he was almost as hard as he could get. She than went and got the boiling water. As she slowly poured it over his cock she told him: "This is for Mary you mother-fucker!"

He screamed and screamed as he struggled with the ropes but they held. It was a good thing they did, because she would had shot him dead if he had broken free. When he finally stopped screaming she walked over to Sam and smiled down at him. She said: "This is for Mary!"

But there was little water left in the pot. He yelled when the few drops dripped on his body. She said: "Oh well, to bad. The only reason you are not getting the same as your brother is you didn't hit me."

She then walked to the bathroom door and told Marv to get out and come with her. She told him: "I want you to drive me to the hospital."

She sat in the back seat of the car with the gun at his head. He drove like hell to the nearest hospital, which was about 20 minutes away. She had Marvin pull into the emergency ward parking lot and told him: "I can't kill a man with a cock like yours. Women of the world would hang me. So I'm letting you go."

She told him: "You gave me the fucking of my life Marvin and I'm going to return the favor. The orgasm of my life was worth something. I own you."

She said: "Now run you SOB! Run!"

He took off running. She walked into the hospital hurting like hell but she knew she wanted to see him again. Well, actually she wanted to see his big cock fucking her again. She didn't care what color it was or who it was attached too, she just wanted it fucking her brains out.

She could hardly walk, her eyes were blackened and her lips were both cut but she was hooked. She knew she needed a big cock again to fill her pussy and make her orgasm like she did with Marvin. Thank God she was on the pill for as deep as she had been fucked she would have been knocked up for sure. She told the people in the hospital she had been raped and beaten by two men.

If they hurried, the police could still catch them. The police were called and they garbed the two guys still lying on the floor of the cabin, still tied up. Barb was tested and found to be beaten and raped by 3 men. She told them it was only two but she had passed out and maybe there was a third and she didn't know for sure. If Lee or Sam told about Marvin so be it. The two men were sent away for 25 years but no one knew where Marvin got too. But that's not the end of the story!!

NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers