Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie finds out she loves the lack of control.
996 words
4.18
30.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is now four hours later, but still early, only five pm. Over the last four hours I have been constantly teasing Julie with the vibrator, pausing only to make coffee. The penis gag is muffling all the delicious screams and begs I know she is trying to release, but I don't want the neighbours to hear and call the cops! It's a problem which I was going to have to consider, especially as I could foresee quite a few of these sessions in the future.

I ran the vibrator over her nipples again, then turned it off. After a few minutes, I took of the gag.

'PLEASE let me come, I'll do anything you want, just please, I need to come,' were the first words out of her mouth.

'Is that what I would have been saying? If you had had your way, and I was the one tied to your bed, would I be begging like that? And what would you have done?'

'I would have let you come, if you were this desperate.'

'Yeah, right. That's why you have chastity belts and gags huh? So your victims can tell you when they have had enough? You wouldn't have let Me or anyone else come. You didn't even ask Me if I liked to be tied up, you were just going to do it and make Me suffer, so don't you dare lie to Me. Liars should be punished.'

'No! Please let me...'

I cut off her lies and begs by shoving the penis gag back into her mouth, then picked up the nipple clamps from the bed where they had fallen. I clipped them onto her nipples, and clipped the chain between them. This gives Me the ability to pull and stretch both nipples at once. I can also add some weights to the chain! For the moment, I just left them clipped to her nipples. I went to the wardrobe and selected a nice, long, leather whip. I grasped the handle and slid the lash across her legs, thighs, stomach and chest, making her quiver with anticipation, and maybe fear.

I have to admit, having that power over her made Me excited. I love to Dominate, to tease, control, and even to torture. However, I could never really hurt someone who didn't really want it, so I removed the gag again.

'Ready to tell the truth now?' I asked.

'OK fine. I wouldn't have let you come. I would have loved the power I have over men, and I would have broken you down so you would always be my little bitch.'

'And how do you feel now?'

'Horny as hell. Helpless, vulnerable, scared, happy now?'

'Yes. Are you? Do you like this feeling? Knowing I could do anything I want to you and you cannot stop Me?'

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I warned her that anything but being totally honest would earn her ten lashes of the whip, then twenty then thirty and so on.

'Yes! OK fine. I hate the power I have over men. I love the fact that I can walk into any place and have almost any man in there, but none had what I need. I like the free drinks and stuff, but I get bored and feel let down when I get them hassling to take me home. It's the ones like you, who pretend not to be interested that I bring back, because I have to work for their affection more. Because what I have always wanted is a guy to fight back like You have. Guys seem to love being teased, they act all macho but really love being a slave to a woman. I tried it their way, doesn't work. You're the first guy to ever do this to me, and yeah, I'm loving every god damned minute. I have to work harder to please you just so I can have the orgasm I am so desperate for. And its stupid. I should hate you for doing this to me, but part of me is yearning for more and more.'

'Would you like that? For Me to tease you more?'

'No, I'd hate it, but I love not having the option to stop you doing as you like. I want to be like the guys I did this to, helpless to stop whatever it is you want to do to me. I want to be Your bitch.'

'I know you do baby. You will suffer, you know that right? You will be even more horny than you have ever known. You will do as I say, when I say, whatever it is I tell you to do. And in return, I will care for you, tease you, torture you, use you. Do you agree?'

'Oh god yes. That is what I need. What I want. For You to own me, mind, body and soul.'

I untied her, just in case she was faking. As it stood at the moment, if she went running to the cops and tried accusing Me of anything, there was no evidence because I hadn't actually done anything. I couldn't take her word for it, just in case she was lying to get free. Once she was fully untied, she just lay there. I told her to sit up, and she did. Julie looked at Me as if I had hurt her. With tears in her eyes she asked

'Why are you letting Me go? I really do want what I said.'

'Just a test, now tie your ankles and knees up like I had them, and put your nipple clamps back on. You are in for a very long few days.'

She did as she was told, then I retied her wrists. I asked if the neighbours ever worried about the screams. She looked at Me with hopeful eyes and said 'never.'

I turned on the vibrator, leant it on her pussy, and left the room.