Revenge Ch. 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
767 Followers

He tossed it to her. She put it on and sat there. Then she told him about telling Mr. Wilson and that she was going to drop his class. She told Tom how Wilson had tried to talk her out of dropping the class. He asked her to talk with him over some tea. Before she knew it, they were having some tea in the school cafeteria. She said: "As I talked with him and drank some tea, I started to get a funny feeling in my stomach. I became", she was searching for the correct word, "I guess dizzy would be the right word. I became dizzy. So dizzy that when I got up to leave, I almost fell. Mr. Wilson held me up until I could get my head straight. I guess that's when I got his after-shave on my blouse."

Tom didn't say anything at that point. She continued: "I also felt very, very hungry too. I told him I was starving and had to get something to eat. I was so hungry Tom. So he asked me to have some dinner with him because he hated to eat alone. I just accepted I don't know why. But, before I knew what was going on we were in his car and heading to the place he had picked. The next thing I remember we were in the restaurant eating. I don't even remembering seeing a menu or ordering. He got us drinks and I have a glass of wine or maybe two and begun to felt different."

Tom said: "What do you mean you felt different?"

She said: "I don't know really how to explain it. A little warm, a little relaxed, and kind of sleepy, no not sleepy, but like when you first wake up in the morning, drowsy I guess. We were talking and I was telling him what happened to me and why I had to drop his class. That's all and we ate."

Tom was really getting upset. He asked her: "So Barb, why did you tell me you were going to dinner with Mary? And then have dinner with a man you hardly know? In fact! Why the fuck did you have dinner with a man at all? YOU"RE A MARRIED WOMAN!!"

She started to cry again and said: "I don't know Tom. All of a sudden I was at the table eating. I couldn't just get up and walk out. But, I swear to god, I don't remember driving there or how we actually got there or ordering anything."

Tom asked: "How did you get home?" She didn't say anything for a full minute and then as he was about to ask her again she said: "Oh yea! I drove my car home. But I was in his car, I mean Mr. Wilson's car before that."

Then she started to remember what had happening in Wilson's car. She moaned. Tom asked her: "So how did your panties get ripped?"

She said: I guess I did that sometime during the evening. Maybe when I was in the lady's room freshening up and got dizzy again. I'm not really sure."

Tom said: "Or, maybe when good old Mr. Wilson was playing with your pussy, your panties are not only ripped Barbara, they're wet like you got off with them still on a few times. Your cum not just your body odor is all over them. He threw them at her and told her to feel them."

She did and he said: "Now smell them!" She slowly took them up to her nose. She knew her musk and she knew he knew.

He said: "I know that smell anywhere. That's your smell. It's your cum. You climaxed in your panties. Why? What was going on to get you so fucking worked up you had an orgasm, or maybe more than one?"

She opened her eyes wide when she heard him say that to her. Did he know or was he only guessing? She looked at him and then to the panties in her hand. She looked back into her hands on her lap. She began to cry again. He waited. Finally he said: "You know Barb, I might have been able to deal with you getting a little drunk and some guy trying to take advantage of you. I might have been OK with you getting hot from something you saw while you were out and letting some guy feel you up! No, NO!! I wouldn't be OK with that either. What the fuck is going on Barb? You called me and told me you were going with Mary. And then when you come home you have me fuck you like a slut. Then while I'm giving you what you wanted and how you want it, YOU CALL ME BY SOME OTHER FUCKING GUY"S NAME! A name you told me you feared! Feared so much!!!"

Then it hit him. He said: "Wait a fucking minute!!! Wait just a fucking second Barbara. Mr. Wilson, told you all to call him Marvin in class. That was the start all of this with you and why you didn't want to go to his class any more. It brought back very bad memories for you. At least that's what you told me. Maybe it brought back good memories too. Don't tell me you liked being raped and fucked like that. Did you?"

She was crying harder and harder the more he talked because she knew he was so very close to knowing the truth. Knowing she loved the way she was fucked with both Marvin's and their big cocks. The way she kept cumming and cumming was unbelievable. She didn't like anything else about that day, only the big cock fucking her so deep it was in her womb. God she was such a whore. She needed help bad. She was actually getting wet sitting there thinking about it with her husband sitting just across the room yelling at her and he was really pissed. She decide that no matter what happens she would not tell him how bad she wanted another big cock to fuck her. That would destroy him and their marriage. She had to save the marriage and his love for her, she just had too.

He yelled: "Barb!" And, she seemed to wake up again

She continued to drift away from the main topic and still couldn't seem to concentrate very well. She lost track of what was going on. Tom asked again: "I said, so what happened, what did you do and whom did you do it with? I want to know Barb and if you don't tell me, I don't know what I'm going to do. Do you hear what I'm saying to you? Is it coming in over there? Answer me for Christ sake!"

She said: "Tom, I can't tell you what I don't know or remember. I seem to drift in and out sitting here now just like I did all night! I don't remember much at all!"

She put her hand to her mouth and Tom said: "What? What did you just remember?"

She started crying again as she told him she was starting to remember her body being rubbed and her pussy being fingered. She told him saying: "I was sure it was you making love to me in the car. I guess that's why they're so wet"

She took in a deep breath and said: "I might even have had my pussy sucked and licked. OH GOD TOM! I can't remember for sure. I swear to god! I can't seem to bring it back into my head clearly. Shit! I can hardly concentrate on what we are talking about now. I can't focus now any more than I could all damn night. Oh Tom what's happening to me? I don't know for sure what I did or what someone did to me."

He stopped dead in his comment. He asked her: "When did it start?"

She said: "I'm not sure, I think it was in the cafeteria while I was drinking tea with Mr. Wilson."

He said: "Damn! I think you were drugged. Who were you with in the cafeteria with? Think Barb. Who was with you!?"

She said: "Mr. Wilson. Only him. It was only he and I, and the lady behind the counter. But we sat on the other side of the room away from her so we could talk in private. It was just me and him."

Tom was boiling. He wasn't sure but he had a pretty good idea what happed. She was drugged a little in school, enough to get her to leave with Wilson. He asked again: "And at dinner you said you have a glass or two of wine, right?"

She said: "Right, but only 2 glasses, well maybe 3 I'm not sure."

He knew she was drugged more at the dinner. So when Good Old Wilson got her in the car, he could take advantage of her. He didn't say anything to her. He had to be sure. He had to be sure it was only Wilson, and not Wilson with her consent or her asking for it. If she wanted what happened, then he couldn't press charges and he didn't want to think about Barbara wanting it to happened. He was scared. Scared he was loosing his wife and she was cheating on him. Scared she was seeing a man, a black man at that. Scared to think about what they were doing. And, he wondered if this was the first time it had happened? She had been acting completely different for a few weeks now.

He told her to think more and to tell him what she did in Wilson's car. She said: "Oh Tom I told you babe, I can't remember can we go to bed and talk about this in the morning? I'm so tired."

He moved over to her chair and raised her head. He said: "Barb! We need to talk about this now it's extremely important. For both of us baby you have to try and remember. Think Barbara!"

He pulled her up and dragged her into the kitchen where he made hot coffee. He sat up with her almost all night and continued to talk to her while she drank the coffee. She was remembering more and more with each hour that passed. But, she wasn't telling Tom anything. He still didn't have enough to go to the dean or the police. She did tell him she was sure Wilson was the man in the car who had made her cum so many times she lost count.

Tom had forgotten one thing, she still lied about dinner with Mary. But Barbara wasn't going to bring it up because she didn't have a reason. She wanted to go with him. She smiled to herself thinking about how good it felt having her pussy licked so long and so well by a stranger, a strange black man at that.

So she told Tom: "All I know is your tongue felt so good in my pussy baby. I loved being bad and doing it in the school parking lot with you. That was hot Tommy. Really hot!"

He told her again maybe for the 4th time that it wasn't him that was eating her pussy in parking lot, it was someone else and Tom felt for sure that it was Mr. Wilson. He was sure Wilson had taken advantage of her when she was drugged. Hell maybe he drugged her himself to get in her pants. She was a beautiful woman.

But she couldn't get it in her head she kept saying: "No, No, No Tommy. I know your tongue and that was your tongue on my pussy. Umm, you licked me so good baby."

He seemed to think she was like drunk, she really didn't remember. At least he was pretty sure. So he let her go to asleep around 3 AM. She didn't tell him about any of the fucking that she did with Marvin. And she wasn't going too tell him. She passed out immediately in the bed on top of the covers. He sat up thinking about what happened and what she said. And, what he was going to do. He would go and talk to the dean about this and ask if any one else had filed a complaint about. He would also go to the police and talk with them. Maybe someone else had filed a complaint with them too. He also had something that was still bugging, eating at him. He just couldn't bring forward in his mind.

He stood and put the phone book away. It was opened to Mary's address. Then he remembered. She had called him somewhere along the way but before dinner to tell him she would be at dinner with Mary! AT DINNER!! WITH MARY!! She had lied to him. And, he was almost sure she wasn't drugged enough to do that without realizing it. She had lied to him then and now. A few minutes passed and he got really upset. He wanted to rip her ass out of bed but let her sleep. He would know the truth before it was over and he only hoped they would still be together and happily married when it was over.

If Barbara was fucking some guy, especially some black guy after what she had been done to her by a group of black guys, then she deserved to be with them, not him. He would get all the proof he needed and then decide what he was going to do.

In the morning Barb slept and Tom called work from his car and told them he need some more time off to spend with his wife and the doctor. They were very understanding and gave him another 2 week. He told them not to call the house for him if they really need him they should page him on his beeper and he would call them back.

He woke her up at 7:30AM to tell her he was off to work and that he would be late coming home since the job was over 50 miles away. She said OK, kissed him goodbye and went back to sleep. She was going to miss class today. She didn't want to face Mr. Wilson and was really worried about Tom and what he was going to do.

About a week after Barb and Tom had fought almost all night about her calling her husband Tom by the name of Marvin, Barbara woke up and began to really start worrying about Marvin and meeting him again. She was scared of the next time they were together and what they would do together. He had been calling her 3 or 4 times every day and she never answered the phone when she knew it was him, from the caller ID installed on her phone. He had been to her house and found two notes on two separate day form him in her mailbox. She would check it around 3:30PM before Tom got home. It simply read: "Your school work needs review. Please contact me as soon as possible so we can meet and work on it. Marvin"

She hadn't told her husband anything about these attempts by Marvin to contact her. She kept it to herself. Things were a little better with Tom by the following Friday night and better each day she was trying to make it up to him and she was trying hard not to fall to Marvin's charms. She had made plans for them to go out to dinner and then dancing.

She fixed herself up better than she had ever done in a long time. She looked fantastic! Tom couldn't stop telling her how beautiful she was all during dinner. She was loving all of his attention and felt that maybe they would make love tonight. God she hoped so, it had been over a week since he had even touched her. He would give her a small easy kiss goodbye in the morning and then one again when he came home.

Actually, Tom didn't go to work that entire week. He followed her and spied on her to see if she was cheating on him. So far she wasn't. They left around 6 PM for dinner. It was a very nice place and the food was great. She finally could eat something solid. She hadn't had much to eat all week worrying about him and Marvin. All she wanted was to be left alone with her husband, but Marvin had tasted her pussy and she had felt his big cock in her pussy as he fucked her. She knew he wanted more of her, more her body like he had that night in the school parking lot. She wasn't sure what to do because she knew if she agreed to meet him, he would take her and she felt she would let him. If the happened, she may even welcome it. She would then be his woman too.

She loved Tom dearly, but Marvin had given her a taste of his cock and she loved it. She still remembered how she climaxed with him in her, and how it felt having her womb filled with his hot cum! GOD it was so hot, so evil, but so, so good.

Finally, Tom and Barbara finished dinner and headed to the dance floor. She told him she would have to dance for hours to work off the meal. They danced most every dance. During one of the slow dances she was rocking against her loving husband when she dreamily opened her eyes and saw Marvin! He was standing on the side of the dance floor. In a panic, Barb looked again and he was gone.

Had she seen him or only imagined she saw him? Oh God she got so scared she was shaking. She got a grip on her emotions. She looked around and didn't see him. She said to her husband: "Can we leave Tom? I'm not feeling all that good. Would you be upset if we went home?"

He told her: "No I'm OK, sure we can leave if you want."

They began to walk to the front door. They were just about to open the door when a voice called : "Barb! Barb is that you?"

She turned around and it was him. Marvin was walking towards both of them.

Tom looked at her and she froze not knowing what was about to happen. Marvin came up to then like nothing had happened and he said: "Are you guys leaving so soon? Come on back and sit at our table, we have maybe 6 or 7 people and some are from the school. Come on back and we can chat and dance."

Tom moved in front of his wife and said in no uncertain terms: "Leave my wife and me alone. Get away from us and don't EVER talk to us again."

Marvin was not intimidated. He smiled and asked: "Is that the way you want it Barb?"

Tom pushed him and said: "That doesn't matter ass hole, it's how I want it!"

Tom was good size and strong as a bull, he was not someone to mess with. Marvin didn't fall but he took two steps backwards and bumped into a group of folks trying top leave. Barbara grabbed Tom's arm and said: "Come on Tom let's get out of here. Don't make a scene."

He shook her hand off his arm and stood there ready to do what was necessary to keep Marvin away from his wife. Marvin brushed his coat off and said: "OK! OK!! No problem dude. No reason to get violent, here. But, I'll be seeing you Barb. Oh and I'll be seeing you too Tommy boy."

Tom took a step towards him but he had already turned around and was walking back into the dance hall. Barb said: "Come on Tom I'm really scared let's go. Let go baby!"

They walked outside towards their car. Tom kept looking back for Marvin to come out of the hall. He didn't. Tom opened the door for her and was about to close it when something hard hit him in the back of the head. Then something else hit him in the face knocking him backwards and down on his knees. As he was starting to get up the car door slammed into him hitting him in the face and knocking him backwards. This time he landed on his back. A foot came out of the darkness and hit his rib cage. He tried to roll and get up when another foot kicked the side of his head. Another foot stomped on his back. As Tom was trying to stand someone clubbed him on the back of his head and he saw stars. He fell to the ground his head lying between the car and the car door.

Barb screamed as Marvin stuck his head directly in front of her as he stood over Tom's body holding the car door. He smiled and said: "Hi Barb! Told you I would see you again. Why don't you come back inside with me for a little while? We can dance and talk."

She looked at her husband on the ground and she yelled: "Tom!!! Oh god!! Tom!! Wake up! PLEASE!! What have you done to my husband?"

He smiled again and said: "I got rid of him for tonight baby. It's just you and me now. We can do what ever comes to us. Come on Barb now you know you really want to be with me tonight. You look so beautiful in that outfit. Let's go before old Tom gets hurt some more. You don't want that to happen do you? I just want to dance with you baby. Besides your friends are all in there."

He held his hand out and took her arm. She moved out of the car and they walked back to the hall. He was very polite holding the door open for her. She kept looking around for her husband but she couldn't see him. She was scared to death. He said: "Come on Barbara forget Tommy. He won't both us again tonight I promise. Let's dance and later we can talk and get to know each other better."

He pulled her gently out on the dance floor and as the music played he took her in his arms and held her close. She could feel his body pressing against hers She didn't know what to do. She tried to pull away, to get away. Marvin pulled her back saying: "Now you don't really want to do that baby. Good old Tomboy may not make it if you run or scream or try to get away from me tonight. You see tonight I saw you and you look so damn pretty I knew I just had to be with you."

She didn't struggle after that but continued to dance with him as she searched for her husband. He held her so tight and pressed her body hard against his. After a few minutes Marvin whispered in her ear saying: "Where have you been baby? You were going to meet me for dinner and then you never called me. I didn't hear from you and it's been 3 weeks now. Three long weeks!"

She sobbed a little and told him: "I have changed my mind Marvin. I don't want to have dinner with you or see you or be with you. I want my husband. What did you do to him?"

He smiled at her beautiful face and squeezed her even tighter so he could feel her entire body against him. He said: "God you look so great tonight. You look absolutely beautiful Barb. Maybe the most beautiful white women I have ever been with, ever. We are going to have so much fun tonight baby. Shit! You're the best looking women in this place. Oh hell, in this city. And I have really missed you baby. I bet you have missed me too regardless of what you say."

NeedYou
NeedYou
767 Followers