Revenge Ch. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

He was holding her up against him and their mouths met and their tongues fucked each other’s mouth. She could feel his cock not in her pussy but sticking up under her ass and pussy. He was sliding it back and forth across the two holes as he held it under her. She was dripping wet, she was so excited.

He held her in his arms for a long time letting her feel his body and how hard he was. He could feel her wetness as it dripped, leaking drops down on the top of his cock shaft, sticking up under her body. As she kept her legs, wrapped around him, he walked to the desk in the corner of the room.

It was just under the big window in the room with all the sun coming in. With one hand he swept everything off the table but the phone. As he sat her on the table, she kept her legs wrapped around him. He stood with his cock sticking up between their stomachs now pointing towards her body. He said: “Touch it. Feel my cock Barbara! Feel how hard it is. Feel how long I am. You did that. You made me this hard. This long! Feel my cock Barbara! Make love to my cock baby.”

She wrapped her small white hands around it and felt it throbbing as she slowly stroked it up and down. They both watched her hand jerking him off. She moaned and got even wetter. He asked her: “Do you like it baby? Do you like my cock? Tell me how much you like my big black cock.”

She moaned: “OH yes Marvin. I love your hard cock. It feels so big. It feels so thick. Fuck me now baby!”

As he opened her legs a little letting them fall from around his stomach, he took a half a step back from her and his cock slid down her stomach and was now pointing directly at her pussy.

He slid her hips and ass to the edge of the table. She moaned and knew this was it. He was going to put it in her pussy now. She maoned: "Do it! Put your cock in me baby. Fuck me Marvin! Fuck me good baby!"

As she took the big dick in her hand and began to guide it to the tip of her open pussy lips. He said: “Wait baby. Let me taste you first.”

She said: “No!! Not now baby! I need and want this big cock and only this big cock. And I want it right now!”

She was pulling on it wanting to put it into her pussy. Marvin smiled and said: “OK! Then put me in Barb. Put me in and we’ll make love. I want your sex too baby. I can’t wait any longer to fuck you Barbara. Put me in baby.”

Her body shivered as she felt his hardness in her hands. She shivered again as she looked at it and moved it between her pussy lips. She told him: “OH GOD MARV! Shove that big cock in my pussy. Fuck me baby. I want all of this beautiful big cock inside me. And I want it to fuck me all damn day.”

Marvin smiled at her as he moved the big black cock head deeper between her pussy lips slowly. She watched as the big black cock head pressed into her open wet pussy spreading its lips. When she felt the head push past her cunt lips and began to enter her pussy’s tunnel, she moaned loudly saying: OH CHRIST MARVIN THAT IS SO GOOD!!!! IT"S SO BIG! BUT OH GOD SO GOOD! AHHHH! OH MY GOD! YOU FEEL SO GOOD BABY! FUCK ME MARVIN! FUCK ME BABY!!”

He moved into her slowly spreading her more and more as he went forward. They both watched his dark cock push and push into her further and further. It slowly but surely began to disappear up into her tight white wet pussy. She watched it and watched it and watched it, until their bodies merged together.

She moaned then because she knew he was fully inside her now. Every inch of his big tool was buried in her very swollen very stretched but oh so willing pussy. He took her legs and held one under each arm and she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to feel him pump his hips against her easy, at first. His cock began to grow even harder and longer once it was squeezed tight inside her stretched and very tight pussy. She had all of him deep inside her now! Now she was going to be fucked and fucked good.

He moaned as he started to slowly fuck her now. He moved in and out of her pussy very slowly so he could let her feel all of his huge cock, evey inch of it. And every inch of his foot long cock moved in and out of her body sliding along the very soft walls of her pussy. She moaned and moaned as he pumped and pumped into her.

He fucked her gently and slowly letting her pussy stretch and get use to his size. The fucking her husband Tom had given her for most of the night last night and the fact that she was so wet already from Marvin‘s love making, made it easier for Marvin to get all of his cock into her body faster than either of them could beleve.

She was so tight he felt like he would cum before he got it all into her. But he was able to hold off. They were both a little surprised at how nice it was moving in and out of her now. He felt so good so deep inside her just like she imagined he would feel.

As he continued to fuck her, she looked into his eyes and told him: “Oh yes baby. That feels so good. It’s just what I want. Just what I need. Fuck me Marvin!! Fuck you women."

He was pumping a little faster now. she was grunting as she told him: "Oh yes baby just like that. Umm!! God Marvin you’re going to make me scream!”

She moved so fast towards an orgasm, she actually did scream out when it hit her! She yelled: “OH GOD YES!! IT’S SO GOOD!! OH GOD BABY! FUCK ME! GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR BIG COCK!! AHH YES! BABY! FUCK ME!! FUCK MY PUSSY! OH YES! FUCK MY PUSSY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!”

She was there, and as her first orgasm swept over her body she leaked her cum all over his cock and on to the table. She cried out again and again as it hit her like a sledge hammer hits concrete. She moaned: “Fuck me Marvin. Give me all of your wonderful cock. You're make me cum. OH fuck Marvin. I’M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!! CUMMING BABY! CAN YOU FEEL IT? OH GOD YES!! IT FEELS SO GOOD BABY! YES!! YES!! YES! YES!! YES!! YES!!!! YES!!! FUCK MY PUSSY!! OHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDD!!!! YOUUUU FEELLLL SOOOOO GOODDDDDD BABYYYYY!!! LOVE ME BABY! FUCK ME BABY!! FUCK! AHHHHH GOD! YES!! YESS! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Marvin just moaned back at her as he kissed her and drove his cock in and out of her. He was matching the rhythm of her body as it shook and climaxed for the second time in only a few minutes from riding on his cock. He sucked on her tongue as it fucked his mouth like his cock was fucking her pussy. As he pumped his cock in and out of her moving even faster and harder now.

He listened to his lover tell him how good it felt to be fucked by him! He knew how good this pussy was! It was fantastic, the best he had ever had, or at least could remember he had fucked so many women in his life.

His shaft was flying in and out of her body now as his hips thrust into her again and again. As he moved towards his own orgasm now Marvin was hammering Barbara’s pussy like an animal, a bull elephant. Barb was in heaven as she felt him continue to fuck her without slowing down at all. She was working on her third orgasm and could feel the big cock head moving along the walls of her pussy. She was in heaven.

Marvin moved closer and closer towards his climax. He now was pumping a good 10 inches in and out of her as his hips pump feverishly in and out trying to reach orgasm. She held him and humped her pretty little white pussy on his cock as best she could the position she was in.

She moaned again saying: “Give it to me baby. Yea baby. Fuck me. Yea that’s right. Hard baby. Fuck me hard! Fuck me faster baby! Fuck me with your black cock. Oh yea. That feels unbelievable. Give me all of your beautiful cock. I want all of you in me. Fuck me deep baby! Fuck me hard Marvin! Make me cum again! Oh god it feels so fucking good Marvin. I knew it. I fucking knew it would feel like this! I knew it would so good. I fucking knew it. Just like this. Just like this. Oh fuck!! GOD baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!! OH YES! NEVER STOP FUCKING ME! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!”

Her back was arched as she sat on the table with over 10 inches of cock fucking her deep inside her body. Marvin was working hard now fucking her pussy as fast as he could move his hips. He had to cum or his balls would explode. Finally he moaned very loud and arched his back into her as he started to cum.

She cried out as she felt him shoot load after load into her filling her. He thrust and thrust into her pumping her body full with his cum. He rammed into her as if he couldn’t fuck her hard or fast enough. He moaned and she moaned as he pushed into her one last time and strained trying to hold the orgasm from leaving his body as his cock and balls emptied his cum into her. The feeling sweeping over his body. His cock was in her womb still pumping cum.

She held him tight inside her pussy milking him for all his cum. She wanted every fucking drop. As he finished his climax, she kissed him deeply and held him tight as she felt herself being lifted up off the table with a pole inside her pussy.

With his cock buried in her pussy he carried her with her legs still wrapped around him and her arms holding his neck to the big king-size bed. He could still feel her cunt squeezing his cock not wanting to let any of him move out of her. It stayed buried as deep as he could get inside her pussy.

Barbara could feel his cock deep inside her with that big thick head in her womb. She could feel his cum washing around inside her pussy as he carried her. He laid her down gently never letting his cock leave her pussy. Once he was positioned correctly on top of her, he began moving in and out of her cunt again.

Barbara bit her lip from the passion and lust building from inside her body as he lifted her legs over her head and pressed her knees against her breasts. All the stimulation she was receiving was all going directly to her clit as her pussy tunnel was full of his cock. She moaned loudly as she felt his fingers begin to stroke her clit directly and she arched up into him as he drove into her again and again with 10+ inches of cock. His fingers were flying over her blood-engorged clit now as it stuck out hard and long from behind its hood. She moaned his name as he gave her a continuous pumping and the fucking of her life.

Barbara began to roll her eyes up into her head. She felt like she was going to pass out if he didn’t slow down. She cried out: “Oh god Marvin! I can’t take it. Slow down baby! Slow down!”

He quickly slowed his thrusts now and began to move his long hard cock out of her body as slow as he could move. Then he reversed his movements and began to slip it back in. When he was in all the way in her body and his pelvis pressed against hers, he stopped. He remembered how much she liked that. When she felt him stop deep inside her she licked his neck and ear. She whispered with a deep sexy voice, saying: “Oh yes Marvin. OH GOD I LOVE IT WHEN YOU DON’T MOVE AND LET ME FEEL IT INSIDE ME. DON’T MOVE MY LOVE! I WANT TO FEEL ALL OF YOUR BIG COCK INSIDE ME! OH MY LOVE YOU FEEL SO GOOD! SO BIG!! SO LONG!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!”

She took in a deep breath and started to fuck him as he let her legs go. She lifted them around his hips as she told him: “I can feel all of you inside me baby. Oh fuck yes! I love to feel you inside me like this. Oh god Marvin, don’t move baby. I’m going to cum on your cock. Don’t move don’t move! Let me do all the work baby. OH YES! I’M CUMMING!! I’M GOING TO fucking CUM again!! OH MY GOD!! IT FEELS SO GOOD! OHHHH FUCK YES! MY PUSSY LOVES YOU BIG COCK!!! OH YES!! OH FUCK YES!! I’M CUMMING BABY! CAN YOU FEEL ME CUM? OH FUCK I LOVE IT SO MUCH! YES MARVIN! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING BIG COCK! YES FUCK ME!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Marvin was trying to do what she wanted and not move. He was holding it in her without moving letting her fuck her body on it. She humped and humped her body on his hard cock buried deep inside her with its head in her womb pressing against her cervix. She was going crazy on his shaft as she reached her orgasm screaming so loud that he was sure the house police would be called if any one heard her. She loved this!! She love his hard rod in her pussy and she absolutely loved to fuck herself on it.

He didn’t move. He watched this unbelievable beautiful white women driving her body harder and harder, again and again on his cock as she fucked herself into another orgasm. It was so hard and long, Marvin wasn’t sure she wouldn’t pass out from the pleasure she was receiving. She was giving herself the fucking of her life.

With his cock buried as deep as he could inside her pussy, and her orgasm retreating from her brain, she told him: “Oh god that was incredible. Now!!! Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard and fast! Now!!! Give me all of your cock. I want you to cum inside me again! Oh god baby fuck me now hard and cum in me! Oh god give it to me hard and fast Marvin!!”

He now began to fuck her again, his way! He held her under her hips and ran his arms along the sides of her body putting his big hands under her shoulders and holding them as he began to ram into her. He watched her lift her hips and ass faster and faster moving both of them up and down on the bed. She was humping and humping her pussy on him as fast as he could slam his cock into her. He was thinking: “God this white woman is a sexual animal. DAMN!”

Matching his speed and his thrusts, she was fucking him now like she had been taken over and had no control of her mind, or her body. She was fucking herself on his cock and she was fucking him with such force he couldn’t believe it.! He let her do whatever she wanted to please her body because it was also pleasing his. But Marvin was very close to climaxing again inside her. He knew that he was going to pump all of his cum into her fantastic beautiful body again. And, this time it would be with the force that he never knew before and that he felt every time he fucked this wonderful white woman.

He had to admit Barbara was one hell of a woman. White or not, she was a fantastic, a dream for any man to fuck, and he was having a hard time controlling his emotions towards her. She was a type of women every man wanted as a lover. She was completely unselfish in bed and wanted to please him as much as she wanted to be pleased.

He had never met such a woman who loved fucking as much as she liked it. She was different, beautiful yes, but the way she worked her body giving them both the maximum sexual feeling. She gave him feelings for her he never felt before except for his wife. He loved how her pussy held and squeezed his big cock as he pumped her hard and deep. He loved her shapely smooth legs wrapped around him squeezing him and drawing him into her even deeper. And, he loved the way she humped her ass up and rotated her hips driving him higher and higher towards what he knew would feel so good when he finally released his cum into her body.

She moaned loud bring him back to what they were doing on the bed. She was moving even faster now as her body took complete control of both of them. Her movements were lifting then up and down on the bed. She panted and tried to get enough air into her lungs as her body exploded again. She told him: “OH GOD MARV!! THIS IS SO GOOD! SO GOOD!”

She took in a deeper breath and told him: “I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum again baby. Oh GOD Marvin fuck me hard! NOW BABY! MOVE YOUR COCK FASTER AND HARDER!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! GIVE ME EVERYTHING, EVERY INCH OF YOUR WONDEFUL COCK! BURY IT MARVIN, BURY IT DEEP IN ME BABY! FUCK ME HARD BABY! GIVE IT TO ME MARV GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OHHH YESSS, YESSS , YESS!!! AHHHHHHH!!! GODDDDD!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!”

At the same time Marvin was getting that chill that was burning inside him. It was that feeling that every man gets as he builds and builds and builds towards his ejaculation. Then Marvin, just like every man, tried to hold the feeling at the top of his sexual peek without cumming. He strained and strained as hard as he could until he just couldn’t hold it back any longer no matter how hard he tried. He groaned like a bull as he finally gave in and released a huge load of cum deep inside Barb’s womb and pussy filling it.

They both screamed with their orgasms and the rapture and lust that had taken over their bodies. He shot his cum into Barbara’s cunt with a force of a gun. As he rammed into Barbara’s pussy, feeling the release that was giving him so much pleasure. He held her so tight in his arms she could hardly get her breath. Her legs were squeezing him almost as tight. His cock was as big as it had ever gotten. He was so thick and swollen he was actually hurting under the cock head from the skin being stretched so hard.

He was stretched to his maximum lenght as they held each other so tight Barbara could actually feel his cum being released from his balls and she felt it continue pumping along the long shaft deep inside her body and finally being pumped out of his cock head. Letting it fly inside her body and into her womb he filled both and over flowed down her ass crack and between her thighs on to the bed.

As she felt the first of many shots going into her body Barbara cried: “OH CHRIST! YOUR COCK FEELS UNBELIEVABLE! SO BIG!! SO GOOD! SO GOOD! OH GOD MARVIN!! FILL ME BABY! FILL ME WITH YOUR WONDERFUL WARM CUM!”

She moaned and tossed her head from side to side as she held on to her lover and bit his shoulder hard in her passion. She told him: “Oh fuck me Marvin. OH fuck me. I’m cumming too baby.”

She had never felt a cock this big. And she had never felt the type of orgasms she was having. She sure as hell had never had a cock this big fuck her and fill her completely as his cock did. Even the porno movies that her husband Tom rented from time to time didn’t have cocks any bigger than Marvin’s cock. But he wasn’t an animal who just rammed and rammed into her. No, Marvin had style and used technique to make her pussy feel every part of him as he pushed in and out of her filling her with his cum.

He was stretching her pussy like it never had been stretched before but he made her feel good, rather than hurt or stuff. As he continued to cum he felt Barbara’s pussy squeeze his cock again like it had never been squeezed before. Her hips and ass were so talented. Barbara had never fucked anyone like this. She worked her body until she was sure he had finished completely. She then held him deep inside enjoying his hardness and his length. She knew she had gotten him off a bunch of times in a very, very short period of time. And, she had cum god knows how many times.

She held him and he held her as she drifted in and out of reality. She felt warm and safe and so damn good. She knew she had done well coating his cock with her own cum as she made him orgasm many times too. She had achieved so many orgasms she lost count after five.

She was lying there thinking about the level of the orgasms she had received and realized she had gone into another world for an extended period of time. A world of pure bliss and one she had never known but a few times before in her life.

The first time she had this feeling was when she masturbated for the first time when she was a young girl, maybe 11 or 12 years old.

She remembered there was nothing like the first time your body climaxed and you felt your own cum created and leaking out of your pussy. It was a 100% new feeling to you and that feeling was spectacular. She would do it 3 or 4 times a day after she found out what it felt like, more on some days. She was so horny back then. She did herself for ten years because Tom was her first and only man until she met Marvin.

The next time she felt like she did right now was when her husband made love to her for the first time. She remembered him arching his body as she arched her own up into him, both achieving orgasms at the very same time the first time they made love.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers