Revenge Ch. 04C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers

Barb began to tell her about that night in the car and what they did. Kathy's eyes got larger and larger. Finally she asked: "So tell me did he have a big one? You know did he have a big black cock?"

Barbara said: "Would you shut up? Yes he had a big cock. He had the biggest cock I have ever seen. And, he knew how to use it too. He fucked me wild and I went crazy. I can't stop thinking about it. In fact it's jeopardizing my LIFE with Tom, my marriage and everything I have in my life. I'm so sorry I ever got involved with him. But god help me I can't get it out of my mind what he did to me and what I felt when him shoot a huge load of cum into my body. He put cum in my womb! Yes! That's right, into my womb Kathy! OH GOD! What am I going to do Kathy? I can't stop thinking about him."

Barbara started crying an again. Kathy held her and tried to console her. Finally Barb stopped crying and Kathy said: "Do you want me to do anything for you?"

Barb said: "Just don't say a word about this. No one knows except you. Know one!"

Kathy told her she would be happy to stay with her and promised she wouldn't breathe a word to anyone. About a half an hour later Kathy left and Barb sat there for a long time. Finally she knew what she had to do.

She went upstairs and masturbated like a 16-year-old high school girl. She climaxed about 3 times before she stopped fucking herself with the large vibrator she had purchased to help her forget about Marvin's big cock. But this time it didn't work. Barbara went to her bed and picked up the card with his phone number on it. She dialed it! It rang 3 times and Marvin picked up the phone breathing hard.

She said: "Marvin is that you? This is Barbara! I need you baby. God help me I need to see you. You were right, so right Marvin. I do want you again. I can't stop thinking about you baby!"

He smiled as he heard her say it. He told her: "Look I'm going to have to call you back. I'm in the middle of something really important and good Barb. I don't want to stop. I'll call you back soon."

He hung up on her. She fell on the bed crying then she started to wail. God she felt so bad, what the hell was wrong with her? She had a great husband who fucked her like a mad man making her cum and cum. His love was unconditional. Yes, she felt like a fucking whore. She was bad off and she knew it. About 2 days later when she was sure Marvin wasn't going to call her, he finally did.

He asked her: "So what can I do for you Barbara?"

She sighed and said: "I want to see you again Marvin. I want us to be together again like you said. You were right baby! We did have something special. I want to do it again."

He said: "Well I'm involved Barbara. Besides my wife, I have a new lover in my life."

She almost cried but held herself together. She said: "You told me we had something special Marvin. Please! Please meet me and let's talk about it. Let's see if what you told me is true."

He smiled as he said: "So what is it you want from me? You are going to have to tell me exactly what you want from me."

She moaned and said: "I want you to do me again baby. I want to feel you inside me again!"

He said: "So you want me to fuck you again. So tell me that."

Barbara moaned again and told him: "Oh god don't tease me baby. OK! I want you to fuck me Marvin! I want to see you again and I want you to fuck me all damn day with that big back cock.

Marvin said: "Well when do you want me to do this to you?"

Barb said: "You pick the time and place and I'll be there!"

He knew she was hurting bad for him and wanted, really wanted him. He smiled and said: "OK tomorrow morning, 10AM, in your house!"

Barb felt a cold chill run up her back. She said: "Not my house let's meet some place! Please!"

He said: "No! 10 AM your house that's it! Take it or leave it."

She was about to say: "Leave it." But something deep inside her said: "OK my house."

She then told him: "But you have to leave when I say so, I don't want to be caught."

He said: "I'll see you at 10AM." He hung up and smiled at the dark hair women sitting on his big cock buried all the way inside her. She was slowly riding up and down on it during the entire conversation with Barbara.

She smiled down at him and said: "See! I told you she was in a bad way baby. Is she really going to let you come to house tomorrow?"

He laughed and said: "Hell yea she is! 10 AM baby."

As she pumped her body up and down on Marvin's big cock, Kathy said: "God I would love to see that. But, now I'm in a bad way too. Fuck me with that big dick baby. Make me scream as you cum in me. Fuck me hard Marvin. Fuck me fast and fuck me like you are going to fuck that sweet little pussy of my best friend, Barbara."

They both laughed and the he smiled and picked her small body up as he sat up. He rolled her over on her back as he stood at the edge of the bed. He smiled down at her and told her: "I owe you big for this set up baby. I owe you for your help and what you did for me. Now I'll pay you back with the best fuck you ever had from me. You are the one who helped he get little Barbara back. Tomorrow I'm going to make her one of our group!"

She looked at him and before she could ask he said: "Yes! Yes!! Kathy my sexy cum holder, you'll get your chance with her. I'll let you eat her pussy after I cum in it. How's that?"

She smiled up at him and lifted her ass up of the bed feeling him pump into her pussy. She whispered deeply saying: "Oh yea baby. I will clean her cunt every time you cum in it! I have been waiting years to get to that beautiful body of hers. Now no more talk about her. Fuck me! Fuck me good!"

He lifted her legs up and out wide and moved her pussy to the very edge of the bed. Marvin began pumping hard into Kathy's pretty little pussy hard and fast. He smiled large and said to himself: "It's so good to have a helpful next door neighbor."

He was ramming into Kathy's pretty pussy now saying: "You did well baby. You did real well getting her to tell you all about that night I did her. Now she is so hot for my cock she will let me fuck her in her own house in her own bed where her husband fucks her. And, since you did it for me, I'm going to let you watch. You come around the back door and I'll let you in. I want you to watch until she screams for me to cum in her! You kow just like you do. Then I want you to join us on her bed. Between you and me, we'll get little Barbara off over and over again all fucking day. She'll become one of our regulars, baby. We'll do her a few times a week if you like."

She sailed and said: "I like!! I like! You don't know how long I have been trying to get her to let me lick that little pussy. I think she is really hot baby, just like you. We'll do her real good tomorrow Marvin! I can't wait to see you fuck her with this big cock of yours."

Kathy was lifting her pussy up now in time with Marvin's thrusts. She was meeting each of his thrusts now moaning and rolling her head from side to side as her body moved closer and close towards what she knew would be a fucking huge orgasm. She was so excited. When Marvin did her, she always had a huge climaxs. They both were just about ready to cum. All this talk about little Barbara's pussy was getting to both of them. They had done a great deal of women around the area, and actually had 2 other women within a five-block area. But they both really wanted Barbara. She was the exceptional woman in the area, hell maybe the entire town!

Barbara was excited now and very scared. What if someone came home early tomorrow? God what would she do? She didn't know, but she did know she wanted Marvin to fuck her again. That was for sure. That day and night went by so slow for her. And then Tom came home. He was very tired from the long hours he had been working the past 3 weeks.

He had little energy to make love to her, but Barbara could always get him interested in fucking her. She sucked him hard and he ate her pussy for a long, long time before he fuck her. She spooned her ass and back to him and with his cock still inside her pussy they both fell asleep five minutes after they had finished.

He told her the next morning as he was leaving for work and wouldn't be home until late. He would make it up to her over the weekend. He told her of the surprise he had for her. He had made plans to go to the beach and they could make love all weekend since the kids would be with the grand parents. They would be alone all weekend.

She said: "Oh yes Tommy! I would love that. Thank you." She kissed him good bye and he left. The kids were gone 2 hours before that to swim practice. Barb stayed in bed for another 15 minutes and then got up and showered. She put on a robe with nothing under it. She figured why put anything on since she was going to be fucked for a few hours as soon as Marvin got there which was in 10 minutes.

She fixed herself up and looked stunning as usual especially when she opened that robe in front of the full-length mirror. She watched and saw him pull up in his car. He had a brief case in his hand as he walked to the door. She opened it for him before he could rap.

He smiled when he saw her and was thinking: "Damn Barb you really are in a hurry for me to fuck you, aren't you?"

He stepped inside and she closed the door and locked it with both locks. She came to him and stood on her toes as he bent down and kissed her running his hands down the back of her body. He heard her moan: "Mumm! Oh yes! OH yes Marvin! I have missed you baby. Touch me, feel me, look at me and see how bad off I am. I have been waiting so long for you to fuck me again."

She could feel his cock hardening in his slacks as he ran his hands over her entire body. He said: "Drop the robe baby and get on your knees. Time to love my cock baby!"

She smiled and let the rob fall to the floor. She knelt in front of him. He smiled and said: "Take my cock out of my slacks. Touch it, feel its hardness, and make love to it Barb. Show me how much you missed me and how bad you want me to fuck you."

She undid his slacks and let them fall off his hips down to his feet. Marvin never wore anything under his slacks so his cock came jumping free immediately. It was sticking out about 8-inchs directly in her face. She wrapped her hands around it gently, and lovingly brought it her lips up and kissed and licked the big black head. She was making love it like she worshiped it. She did!

As she stroked his shaft she could see the pre-cum forming in the hole in the head as it just continued to grow in her hand. It gave her chills all over her body. She licked the pre-cum off the hole with her tongue as her lips began to surround the growing cock head. Marvin stood there watching this beautiful sexy white woman worshiping the tool of his trade.

He had gotten so many women of all colors to give him so much just for letting him fuck them. He hardly had to work at any job. He had all the money and things he needed in life free given by the women he fucked. His wife was sure he had a great job. He smiled and as Barb sucked his cock in her living room, he said to himself: "Another one, who will gladly pay me for doing her. God it so grerat to have a big cock!"

Barbara was sucking him with all the energy she had. She tried to please her lover as much as she knew he was going to please her in just a few minutes. She sucked his cock until it was at last 10-inches long and 4 inches thick. Finally Marvin didn't want to cum in her mouth so he pulled her up and said: "Upstairs Barbara, I'm going to fuck you in your bed. The bed you and old Tommy sleep in. I'm going to properly fuck you in your husband's bed and it will be so good."

He knew he wanted the first time he shot his load to be into her sweet tight little white pussy in her bed where her husband slept every night. It gave him the feeling of power and superiority over this white woman and her white husband.

He stepped out of his slacks and pulled her up. He said: "Get me something to drink baby." She went into the kitchen and got wine for both of them. She knew he like red sweet wine. As she filled the glass she watched him walk into the kitchen nude from the waist down. His cock stuck out like a fucking nightstick.

She moaned to herself as she picked up the glass and gave it to him. She said: "Hurry babe, I can't wait to have you in my bed and in my pussy fucking me!"

They walked hand and hand up the stairs. He stopped half way and said: "Shit! I left my slack on the floor. Not a good thing for your husband to see if he come home early. I'll be right back go ahead and I'll meet you in the bedroom.

He ran down and pickled up his slacks and went to the back door and unlocked it for Kathy. She was waiting. When she came in she saw his hard cock and squeezed it in her hand as they walked to the living room. He went up an she followed behind him watching his black ass move up the steps.

She was wet between her legs already knowing what they had planned for her best friend Barbara. He went into the master bedroom and saw Barb on the bed opened for him.

He said: "So this is where old Tom fucks you. Well from now on you'll think of me when he does it to you here. It's going to be my Master bedroom baby. Stand up and let me see your beautiful body again."

Barbara smiled and stood there for him to see. She turned around slowly and felt good letting her lover see all of her body. Marvin licked his lips seeing her beautiful body again. This time it was in the light of the day and she was beautiful, even lovelier than he remembered.

He said: "God girl you so fucking beautiful. I have missed you baby!"

He picked her up and carried her to the big chair in the room. Barbara was wondering what he was doing. She said: "No Marvin! The bed Marvin! Let's do it on the bed."

He laughed and said: "In tine baby. In time! Hell in time I will fuck you in every room and every way you can think of. Just do what I tell you and everything will be great. I promise you, you'll love what I'm about to do now."

He sat her in the chair knelt in front of her. He told: "Now put a leg over each arm of the chair for me and do it slow." She wasn't sure what he wanted, so he picked her legs up one at a time looking directly between them at her pussy.

He put each leg over the arms of the chair. He reached around her hips and pulled her forward until her ass was at the edge of the chair. He sat back and looked at her. She was wide open! Her pussy was sitting there shinning with its wetness and Marvin bent his head in and licked up and down the slit one time. He stopped and sat back again looking at her beauty. He could smell her musk already, and he knew she was full of desire and her need was great.

Barb's sexual odor filled the room already and when he buried his mouth over her pussy and began to lick, he felt her pussy open for him. Barbara cried out as her passion was so high and with Marvin eating her she was in heaven. She moaned over and over again as he licked and sucked her cunt.

She told him: "Oh god I have missed you so bad baby! Eat me baby. Eat my pussy. Suck my clit baby. OH FUCK! YES!! I LOVE THAT!"

Marvin was going right at her. He remembered what she like from the last time they were together when she told him all of her sex secrets. He wanted her to experience as many orgasms as he could give her today. He wanted her to remember this day more that she remembered the night he first fucked her. He wanted her to have "pussy heat" as he called it. He wanted her to be on the list with the other women he fucked on a regular basis.

Marvin was good, very good. He was fucking a different woman almost every day. Some were sisters of all color blackness from tan to jet-black. He had some Asians, so tiny and such small pussy. Some of these girls looked like they we 12 or 13 years old when they were really 25 or 30. They all had great mouths for sucking too. But, mostly he wanted whites. But actually he really could have cared less what color they were as long as that sweet pussies between their legs was clean, tight and hardly used.

He liked the white ones because they seem to be the least difficult to get and fuck. They were so fucking easy once he showed them his big black cock. It was like they never had a big cock before. He knew damn well that there were many white guys who had cocks as big as his, some bigger.

He just watched for those he felt didn't have a man that big. Sometimes he was right, sometimes he wasn't. When he wasn't he simply walked away. But when he was right, and he had taken then once with his big cock, he had them as often as he wanted. They loved the feeling of a big cock fucking their little pussy. They were hooked like a drug addict on his big dick.

He especially liked the married white women. He liked to get them to cheat or leave their husbands for him. It gave him the feel of power he loved. He would do then for a while and then he would tire of their mouths with all the nagging and the begging and the baggage that comes with white women. Finally he would leave them to give them to a friend. He liked to make sure their husbands knew all about him and what he made the woman do with him. The husband would usually thrown them out and wouldn't take them back. That made him harder. He felt like he was the Master and they were his white slaves. Pay back for the way his people were treated in early America he guessed. He really didn't know why.

But with Barbara god she was perfect. She was beautiful, with a great body, she was fantastic when it came to sex, she was married and she was very hungry for his black cock. He had her spread wide on the chair as he licked her swollen clit and sucked her cunt. He actually pulled the skin away from the clit exposing it more so he could see the entire round, blood filled hard sex organ shaped like a little cock. It was the center of every woman's sexual stimulation. He knew it and they knew it. He licked his tongue over it hard!

Barb lifted out of the chair with her legs trying to get as much of her clit stimulated as possible. Her body was so ready to cum. As Marvin held her thighs with his hands she was spread open like desert to him. As she sat in that big chair with a leg over each arm, her body was so nice, Marvin had to try hard not to fuck her right there in the chair. He licked around and over her clit making her moan and moan. He could see Kathy watching him eat Barbara's pussy out of the corner of his eye. She was standing by the doorway playing with her pussy watching.

He moved in between Barb's legs closer now and sucked her entire pussy into his mouth. He could taste her juices as they ran out her hole and down between her ass. His fingers roamed over her silky ass and pussy touching her everywhere. He heard her moan: "Oh yes Marvin eat me! Oh god I love your tongue. Oh shit!! I'm going to cum! Suck my clit! SUCK IT! SUCK IT HARD! OH FUCK MARVIN! OH MY! OH MY! OHHHH!! MYYYY!!! GODDDD!!! YES! OH YES! OH GOD YES!! EAY IT BABY! I'M CUMMING! GODDDD!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Barb's body began fucking Marvin's face and mouth as he held her clit between his teeth and flicked his tongue as fast as he could over and over and over again. She was going wild with lust that even a porno queen couldn't match. She had waited so long for this and now she had to have it and more.

Barbara told him: "Fuck me baby. I want your big cock inside me. NOW! Fuck me now Marvin PLEASE!! PLEASE! NOW! OH GOD!! FUCK ME NOW! MARVIN!!!"

He felt it was time and lifted her up in the air, positioning her directly over his cock sticking up towards the ceiling. God he was hard for her. He loved her body. It was perfect and she fucked him like no other woman had ever done. He slowly let her fall down on his hard long cock as he began to impale her body on it.

NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers
123456...8