Revenge Ch. 04C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

She cried out with suck desire it only made him harder. As she felt her body sinking down on his hard shaft she moaned for more and more and more. He filled her! She was being held up in the air by his huge black cock and with his hands under her arms. But his hands only served to stabilize her on his cock. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and he carried her around the room fucking her as they walked. Her head was thrown back and as she humped her pussy like a dog in heat. She was actually howling with all the lust she had built up over the weeks and months she did without him.

He was bring her to another orgasm fast and when she tossed her head back the next time he sucked a nipple into his mouth. That seemed to be all she needed to scream and hump her pussy hard and fast on his cock. God he loved to watch white women getting off with his big cock buried in them. Barbara was no exception. He held her and watched her going crazy on his shaft stuck up her cunt.

Kathy was now standing in the doorway watch her best friend and her new black lover fucking wild and hard. Her hand was rubbing her cunt as fasts as she could make it go. She was actually dripping her cum on the rug outside the doorway of the master bedroom of Barbara's house.

As Marvin continued to fuck Barbara and fucked Barbara and fucked Barbara, she was holding her body tight against him moaning: "Oh yes Marvin. Fuck me baby! Fuck me with your big cock. Oh God Marvin. I knew it would be this good again. Oh god you were right. We were made to fuck each other. Oh God! I love your big black cock! Fuck me harder baby!"

She was moving faster now building towards yet another big time orgasm. She told him as he walked to the bed with her fucking herself on his cock: "Cum in me baby. Pump your cum deep inside my womb baby. Fill me. I know you will fill me up again baby. Only you Marvin! Fill my cunt with your love seed. OH my God! YES! Fuck me. Make me cum baby. Fill me with yours. I want to feel you cum on my womb again baby. Oh! OH! OH!!!!! GOD! YES!! THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD! YES! I FEEL IT MARV!! I FEEL YOUR CUM! OH GOD! I'M GOING TO GO WILD ON YOU TODAY! ALL FUCKING DAY! GIVE IT TO ME MY BLACK LOVER! YES! YES! YES LIKE THAT! OH FUCK YES!I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN! NOW! UMMM!! AHHHHHHH!!! FUCKKKKKKK!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!! MARVIN!!!! GODDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

Her orgasm washed over her body and pushed her to the top of her orgasmic zenith. She was so washed with a sexual appetite for more and more of what Marvin was giving her. He laid her on the bed and she lifted her legs up and over her head. He pushed her knees against her breasts. Marvin began to thrust into her harder and harder building to what he knew would be one fantastic climax. She rolled her head from side to side, moaning. Her breathing was shallow and rapid! She was bent almost in half as Marvin pumped into her now. His cock was as hard and long as it had ever gotten! God he wanted to fill Barbara with his cum again.

She told him to fuck her harder, faster and to empty his nuts into her. She wanted to feel his cum pump into her womb again. As she felt his nuts give their life making sperm, she cried out: "OH YES MY LOVE! CUM IN MY PUSSY AND FILL ME! OH GOD YES FUCK ME HARDER!! FUCK ME DEEPER! OH YES MARVIN I FEEL YOUR WONDERFUL WARM CUM FILLING ME BABY!"

Marvin was going wild now ramming his cock into her pussy as hard as he could. He wanted to bring her to one more climax before they stopped for awhile. He had a surprise for Barbara too and very soon now. Kathy, her next door neighbor and best friend was about to come into the room and join them. She was going to lick Barbara's pussy clean of Marvin's cum.

He had planned to have the girls eat each other and for them to climax together as he watched. Then he would fuck both women one more time before leaving. He would leave the girls together as he promised Kathy he would do for her as a reward for her help in getting Barb to call him again.

He had emptied his nuts into Barbara's body for the first time and was fucking her now on remote control waiting for her to cum one last time. As he stood in front of the bed with Barb laying on it, he had the perfect view of he very red swollen pussy and the clit that stuck out as far as any he had ever seen any before. He moved his fingers to it and began to stroke it faster and faster and faster until Barb lifted her ass high up off the bed and screamed. She arched her back up pushing her pussy into Marvin as hard as she could cumming like she could never remember.

Marvin slammed into her one last time and held his cock as deep inside her pussy as he could. She rotated her cunt on it over and over and over as she climaxed harder and longer than she had ever climaxed before. She screamed loudly as her body went wild on Marvin's cock fucking it with everything she had inside.

She climaxed again right behind the last one, and felt another one building. God this was so good. Marvin's cock was giving her what she missed and giving it to her as hard and fast as she liked it.

Kathy stood in the doorway watching her friend being fucked and pleased like she was earlier that day. She watched as her friend's body went crazy on Marvin's cock. Kathy's mouth water as she watched Barb's pussy squeeze and lock down on Marvin's cock fucking it again and again and again as she orgasm again and again and again.

Finally after what seemed to be a full 5 to 7 minutes of Barb cummin, she finally lowered her ass back down on the bed and as her legs slipped off from around Marvin's body, she just lay there panting.

Marvin waved Kathy over and she got up on the bed next to Barb's pussy with his big long black pole inside it. Marvin slowly pulled his cum covered and shrinking cock out of Barb's pussy as it relinquished it's hold around it inch by wonderful inch. Kathy could actually see Barb's pussy squeezing it trying to hold it inside her. As he finally pulled it out the big black head made a popping sound as it came out.

Immediately, cum started to run out of the wide-open hole between Barb's legs. Marvin had left her pussy opened about 3-inchs around. Kathy moved over it immediately and began eat Barbara's pussy lapping up the juice from both Marvin and Barbara. Kathy was in heaven as Barb lay there with her beautiful leg wide open and her hands on Kathy's head. She gently pushed down on it shoving Kathy's face harder into her cunt. Kathy buried her mouth over Barb's pussy and licked and sucked on Barb's pussy for a long time.

Barb would arch up and begin to rotate her pussy on Kathy's mouth and tongue. Kathy would hold her ass up with both hands and sucked Barb's pussy, the entire thing, into her loving mouth. Kathy sucked harder on Barb's clit as Barb began to pump and pump against her best friend's face. As Kathy pushed Barb's body up on the bed further, Barb lifted and moved up on it. Now Kathy moved around and knelt between Barb's open legs. With her fingers spreading Barb's outer and inner lips, she slid her long tongue deep into Barb's pussy hole as far as she could. She was making love to her best friend's body. Licking and sucking she couldn't get over how much cum there was inside hr friend's body. Marvin must have really like fucking Barb and really wanted her again. Oh well it didn't matter, Kathy was in her own dream land as she buried her head between Barb's open thighs and loved her pussy as if she loved the woman it belonged to. She did!

She wanted Barb's body since the first time she met her years ago. But Barb was purely straight and never caught up with all the sexual signs Kathy was giving her over the years. Even Tom Barb's husband had told her often that he was sure Kathy went both ways and wanted Barbara's body. But Barb just laughed it off until today.

She was watching her best friend service her body by licking and sucking her pussy and giving Barb one thrill after the other. As Kathy licked and licked she was bring Barb closer and closer to another huge orgasm. Barb moaned loudly telling Kathy: "OH yes Kathy baby. Lick me. OH god Kathy your mouth, your mouth feels so wonderful! Lick me baby. Lick my pussy and make me cum baby. OH GOD! Stick your tongue in me Kathy. Further! Stick your tongue as deep as you can. YES!! LIKE THAT! JUST LIKE THAT BABY! OHHH FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!"

Kathy looked up from between her friend's thighs and pinched Barb's hard long nipples sticking up like hard little rocks. With her fingers Barb held Kathy's head against her very opened and extremely wet cunt. She was over flowing now as she started lifting her ass and hips up and down off the bed as her orgasm built. Kathy knew Barb was close and she worked even harder to please her best friend.

Since Barb had just finished fucking Marvin's big cock, Kathy had to insert three of her fingers into Barb's opened pussy so she could begin fucking her with them. Barb lifted her ass up off the bed and pushed Kathy's head hard into her cunt with her hands.

She was feeling it now, the orgasm was almost there. Barb moaning louder now telling Kathy: "Mumm yea Kath!!! Eat that pussy baby! Eat me. Eat me pussy."

Then as her orgasm hit her she cried out: " OH YES KATHY! OH GOD YES! YES!! YES! YES! OH FUCK KATHY THAT FEELS SO GOOD! YES! YES! YES! YES! OH IT"S SO GOOD!!! OH GOD BABY! THAT"S IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT BABY! OH YEA!! IT'S SO GOOD! SO GOOD!! NOW SUCK! HARD!! HARDER! AHHH! CHRIST KATHY! SUCK MY CLIT! OH GOD BABY! SUCK IT!! SUCK IT!! SUCK IT!! SUCK ME!!OHHHHHHH GODDDD YESSSSSSSS!!!YESSSSSSS!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!"

Barbara went wild again cumming and cumming as Kathy fingered her friend's pussy, sucked her clit and licked her pussy like she had dreamed about for all these years. Kathy had moved around and was now straddling Barb's shoulders with her knees. Barb looked up and saw her best friend's completely shaved cunt directly above her face shinny, wet with its lips opened. As Kathy licked and sucked on Barb's pussy, she reached up and began to finger fuck Kathy's pussy. Kathy went into dreamland as she felt her fantasy lover, Barbara, begin fingering her aching pussy.

Barb could feel what a wonderful job Kathy was doing eating her pussy and she wanted to repay her. She had never ate a woman's pussy before, but she knew what she liked and as she pulled Kathy's pussy down over her mouth she attacked it as if it were her own. Kathy screamed as Barb rolled them both over. Barb looked down at Kathy's open pussy and buried her face into friend's cunt, it was her turn now. Marvin had taken piss, and was now back in the bedroom siting on the side of the bed. He watch these two beautiful white women, both mothers and upstanding community members, going at each like whores. He loved it because he knew Barb had never done anything like this before. This was her first woman on woman experience and she loved it.

He was converting her into another cock slut, just like he had converted Kathy. Once they were both straight-laced wives. Hell they may have been PTA leaders. Nothing wild or dirty every crossed their minds, but now Barbara was doing more than dirty. She was taking a second bit out of the forbidden apple. Her first was the black on white experience with him and now it was woman on woman. She had come a long way and soon would be involved in multiple men and women orgies.

Marvin was thinking what a great addition she would make to his white party list. Every black man and woman he knew would want her body. She would have more cocks and mouths on her pussy than she had ever dreamed of in her life. He smiled as he started stroking his big cock back into hardness.

Having her pussy sucked by her best friend was just another step towards Barb's sexual learning and her conversion into becoming a black cock whore. Soon he would have her doing all types of things with him. He rested against the big headboard of Barb's bed and watched them suck and lick and moan and pump their bodies together as they pleased each other again and again.

He slowly began to get hard as he kept stroking his cock back to life. He was deciding on who he would fuck first, Barbara or Kathy. He felt it should be Kathy since she waited all this time while he drove Barbara crazy fucking her earlier.

As his lust built he moved around to the back of Kathy. He rolled them both over again As he stood behind her ass he rubbed his cock up and down Kathy's slit, Barb licked her clit. Marvin moved in and pressed his cock against Kathy's pussy. He felt her lips open and the head of his cock slid in from her wetness. There was little pressure as his cock head felt the smooth walls of her white pussy. He pushed and Kathy cried out: "Oh yes Marvin fuck me baby!"

He smiled, as he knew she would always want his big cock fucking her. He was sure if he told her to leave her family and come live with him, she would do it.

Barb was laying under Kathy's opened legs watching Marvin's big cock moving deeper and deeper into her friend's pussy. Barb began to slowly rub Kathy's clit as Marvin began pumping his cock in and out of Kathy's pussy. Barb could see the big black shaft becoming wet and covered with Kathy's flow of juices inside her pussy. Barb raised up and flicked her tongue over Kathy's clit now as Marvin began fucking her harder. This was so hot she said to herself.

With lust in her voice Kathy moaned from deep down inside her body: "OH FUCK YES!!! FUCK ME MARV! EAT ME BARB! OH YES! OH YES! OH GOD YES!! AHH! AHH! AHH!!! AHHH!! AHHH!!!! OH FUCK! YES!!!!!!AHHH!! AHH!!! AHHH!!!!!! AHHH!!! AHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

Kathy's orgasm went into her body like a bomb! She pumped and pumped and pumped her pussy on both Marvin's big cock and her friend Barbara's mouth. She screamed out lifting her face and moaning like an animal as Marvin fucked her from behind.

Barb slid out from under her friend's pussy and watched as Marvin worked his magic. She could see about 8 inches of black cock pumping in and pout of her friend's cunt as Kathy rocked and pushed back on it each time Marvin filled her. She smiled knowing how fucking good it felt when Marvin thrust all of his 12 inches into her pussy and she was sure Kathy was feeling the same.

She watched as Kathy raise her head and Barb move around and kissed her as Marvin continued to fuck her best friend from behind. Barb reached under Kathy and took a nipple in each hand. She pulled them and rolled them around in her fingers hearing Kathy moan. Barb's pussy was right in front of Kathy's face. She could smell Barb's musk as Marvin's long cock was fuck her hard. She licked it and Barb felt her tongue against her wet pussy.

As Barb hung over Kathy's back Kathy sucked Barb's pussy. As Barbara and Marvin faced each other they kissed. Marvin had his cock buried in Kathy from behind.

Kathy was facing Barb's pussy and sucked and licked it. Barb was hanging over Kathy's back kissing and fucking his mouth with her tongue.

They alternated positions for the next hour. Finally Kathy arched and screamed as she began to cum. Her climax ripped all through her body sending her into another orgasm immediately behind her first. Then she moaned deeply as Marvin slid his cum covered cock out of Kathy's pussy and into Barb's.

Barb felt his wet cock slid up into her easier since he was covered with Kathy's cum. His cock throbbed and he knew he wouldn'y last long inside Barbara she was just to fucking tight.

He began to hammer Barbara's pussy like a man processed. She lifted with each inward thrust. She lifted and pumped her body into Marvin as he came down into her body again and again and again. God he loved this white pussy. It was so tight but she also knew how to use it.

Barb matched his thrusts now and they worked together to achieve the best possible fuck they could have. Marvin was grunting and grunting as he continued to ram his 12-inch cock into Barb's small body. She arched her back and Marvin felt her pussy tighten down on his entire shaft.

He knew she was about to cum. He move his arms under her thighs and lifted her legs up over her head. Kathy loved it as she watched Barb's body reacting to Marvin's cock. Barb moaned as Marvin's big cock slipped into her womb.

She cried out wailing as she told him: "FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GOD!! YYEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was sure she was going to die from the pleasure. It was just like she had remembered it from the first time she had fucked Marvin. Marvin moaned: "Yea, yea baby! Give me that pussy. Fuck this big cock. Oh god yes! Mumm! Oh yes! I'm going to cum in you so deep. I'm going to fill your pussy and cum in you so deep."

Barbara moaned out as she felt Marvin's big cock get thicker and harder now. She knew he was going to cum. She waited and waited with her ass up off the bed and her hips pumping and rotating around on his big cock. And, finally she felt the first shot deep into her womb.

She yelled and then screamed out!: "YES!! CUM IN MY WOMB BABY! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!! OH GOD KATHY!! IT"S SO GOOD!!!!! OH! FUCK ME!!!YES!! YES!!! YESS! OH GODDDDD!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Barb finally fell back on the bed. She was used up. Kathy came over and kissed her gently on the lips. Marvin moved up and straddled Barb's shoulders, waving his cum covered cock in the faces of both women. Kathy licked his cock first getting the cum off of it. But soon Barb joined in! The two women cleaned ever sign of cum off of Marvin's big cock and balls. Finally when he was clean, Kathy took it and began to suck him while Barb's hands made love to his shaft and balls until he couldn't hold back any longer and shot another load into Kathy's waiting mouth!

She smiled and moved to Barbara. She put her mouth on Barb's and shoved her cum filled tongue into Barb's mouth. The two women exchanged Marvin's cum between them back and forth, back and forth! Finally Marvin told them: "Share it and swallow it!"

He smiled at them and they both smiled as they let the smooth creamy liquid slide down their throats. He stood up and dressed. He told Kathy to get dressed too. It was noon and he told Barbara he would call her soon. She should do two things before they met again.

First she should shave her pussy completely. He didn't want to see any hair at all.

The second thing he wanted her to remember was she should never wear any panties when she came to him. Regardless of what they were going to do or where they went, Barb should never wear panties of any kind.

She agreed and he and Kathy left for Kathy's house. Barb sat on the bed covered in cum. She was dazed and didn't know what she was going to do. Finally she moved her legs and felt the cum all over her thighs and the bed. She stood and went into the bathroom. She cleaned herself first making sure she wasn't dripping any cum. Then she changed the sheets on the bed, and washed them immediately.

She was surprised she had the courage to allow Marvin into her house and even more amazed she fucked him on her bed, the bed where the only man who had ever been with her until Marvin today. She knew her life as she knew it would never be the same now. She was also thinking about Kathy. God was she surprised when she saw Kathy show up in her bed along side Marvin. She smiled knowing Kathy would be back to see her too real soon now that they have gotten to know each other better. And, she had a lot of questions to ask her about her relationship with Marvin too. She was sure they had planned this, all of this. She smiled and said: "Thank you Kathy!"

But now she had to shave just like Marvin told her he wanted her pussy to look. She went into the bedroom and got Tom's razor. She smiled as she wondered how Tom was going to feel about her new shaved pussy?

After Barb finished shaving the hair off her she admired her new look in the full-length mirror. She smiled seeing her cunt shinning and bald and very smooth. She watched it open and close slightly as she opened her legs wider. She laughed when she wondered again what Tom would say. She had heard most men love a pussy with no hair around it. She would see shortly it was 3:30 PM and he would be home in less than 3 hours.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
123456...8