Revenge Gone Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is nice isn't it, two girls having fun together?" she asked.

Peppa wouldn't answer even if she could. She couldn't trust herself, she felt so humiliated, but each pass with the razor seemed to send an electric thrill through her insides and she wondered what the hell was happening to her.

"Beautiful," Juliet declared when she had finished. She poured moisturizer onto her hand and rubbed her palm across the newly naked pussy, Peppa involuntary lifted her hips in response, groaning when Juliet firmly tapped her fingertips against her clit.

"Enough of that! There's so much more we have to do yet, and we're going to have so much fun aren't we?" she giggled and pulled a confused Peppa to her feet.

As she was led towards the lounge, Peppa had a sinking feeling that it would be only her tormentor who was going to have fun.

12