Revenge is Sweet Ch. 01

Story Info
Payback time for a teasing coed.
2.1k words
4.25
76.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four years ago, in my early fifties, I had a lonely existence living in a large family house which seemed more like a morgue. To relieve the loneliness I decided to take in lodgers but who? Fortunately I lived in a university town so students were the obvious answer. Part of the house was converted to provide a lounge, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom for the students, I had my own accommodation. We all shared the kitchen, stairs and hallway. For the past four years I'd been lucky in having the same students, they arrived as freshers and left as graduates.

But now it was a new academic year and I had 3 new students, Jake who was gay, Georgina, who had absolutely stunning looks but very little sex appeal, and Lucy. What can I say about Lucy other than she oozed sex appeal.

It was a Saturday night halfway through the first term, I was alone in the house. Jake had gone away for the weekend to a Gay Pride event, Georgina had gone to stay with her boyfriend's parents for a few days and Lucy had gone out for the evening, probably to get laid. She had no difficulty attracting men including me even though I knew the attraction was not mutual. She knew the effect she had on me and took delight in flaunting herself when nobody else was around but I knew that rising to the bait would only mean trouble. Instead I had spent many a night wanking while fantasising about fucking the arse off her.

I was just about to go to bed when I heard voices downstairs. I recognised Lucy's voice and picked out 3 male voices. From the sounds coming from below it was obvious there was a mini-party going on, the voices gradually grew louder and Lucy's in particular became slurred. Suddenly it went quiet, a short while later footsteps and voices on the stairs, Lucy's door opened and they all went into her room.

My previous students had been a quiet bunch, I had never had noise trouble and never felt the need to sound proof the rooms but Lucy was something else. It was unfortunate that her room was next to mine so I always heard everything when she had company and tonight was no exception. The delight she had in the size of one cock, despite the fact that it was so large she had difficulty deep throating it, the surprise the men had that she could take both the large cock and another in her cunt at the same time, the sheer animal pleasure she had when she was being fucked up the arse, begging for it to be rammed in harder and harder. I heard it all and lost count of the number of times she came, the men were obviously not one shot wonders either. It finally ended with one fucking her mouth, one her cunt and the other her arse. They all came more or less together.

(You may be wondering what I was doing all this time. Should I have gone out, should I have wanked my brains out? In truth I was so aroused by what was going on that I decided to wait until all was quiet then have the most satisfying wank by fantasising that I was all 3. As you will see events were to turn out rather differently.)

Lucy told them to go so she could recover for their repeat session tomorrow - a polite translation of the actual words used. They stumbled downstairs and out the front door. As I had not heard it close I went downstairs, sure enough it had been left open, Walking back to my room I saw her door was open, her body sprawled on her bed asleep, her legs wide apart. I was surprised that the top of her body was still clothed, albeit dishevelled and stained. As expected she was naked from the waist down.

My first instinct was to close the door but then I smelt the heady mix of perfume, sweat, cum, and cunt juices, I could see blobs of cum in her hair and around her mouth. My cock was now hard and throbbing in my trousers. I found myself leaning over her body, the smell of booze on her breath was overpowering, she was out like a light. Lust now replaced reason as I gently manoeuvred her till her legs were hanging over the edge of the bed and spread apart. She stirred, I hesitated, but she didn't wake. Her cunt was now presented to me in all its glory.

Her clit and cunt lips were red and puffy where she had been fucked hard and long, and I could see the mix of cum and cunt juice smeared around her pubes and the tops of her thighs, proof that she had obviously been well fucked by one guy after another. I lifted her legs to see her arsehole, cum was oozing out.

Now was the time to fulfil my fantasy, I was going to fuck Lucy.

I undressed, as my hard cock was released from my pants I was surprised that it was much larger than normal.

I knelt between her legs and pushed a finger in her cunt, sure enough it came out wet and sticky, in went a second finger, then a third, fourth, thumb, and finally my whole hand disappeared up there. As it did so I heard her murmur.

Was she waking?

No. Despite being asleep there was a look of enjoyment and pleasure on her face. I withdrew my hand and saw how much cum and juices covered it. What to wipe it on? The sheet was the obvious answer, but no, I knew what I had to do. Smear the juices over my cock, pre cum oozed from the eye onto my finger, I squeezed some more out, leant forward and gently rubbed my fluid on her lips. To my surprise her tongue came out as she licked the pre cum from her lips.

A feeling of panic swept over me. Was she awake? Was it just a reflex action? She still seemed asleep, the panic subsided, now to get on with my mission.

The head of my cock was now at the entrance to her cunt, the intention had been to gently fuck her but an overwhelming desire to take her hard came over me. I just shoved my cock hard and fast up her cunt, she grunted. I withdrew and rammed it in again and again and again and again, each time she grunted but still slept. Each time I penetrated her I could feel the end of my cock hitting the top of her cunt, each time I could see more of the cum and cunt juice mix smearing my cock and her cunt lips.

After the initial burst of lust I slowed down and started a long slow rhythm. As my strokes got shorter so her cunt tightened around my cock, her legs drew around my legs. I realised I was pulled in tight against her body, my body rubbing against her clit. I couldn't last any longer. Cum exploded inside her. As I came so her hips shook and her cunt squeezed my cock.

It must have been another reflex action for she was still asleep.

Usually my cock rapidly goes limp after a climax my cock but this time it was still hard and my balls were still aching. What next? I withdrew and watched as my fresh cum trickled out. Now I knew what I was going to do next. All sense of right and wrong had been lost, the only thing on my mind was pure physical pleasure, I no longer cared if she was awake or not, willing or not. I was going to have her.

I turned her over onto her front, spread her legs wide which exposed her arsehole, still oozing cum from her previous antics and placed the tip of my cock on her arsehole. I gently pushed, the cum acted as a lubricant as the head slowly opened her muscle. As the head passed the ring of muscle so it gripped my cock, I kept pushing until the whole cock was embedded in her, slowly withdrew and penetrated again. This time I started slowly, gradually speeding up, the opposite to the way I had fucked her cunt. Each time I penetrated her muscle was more relaxed until finally the hole stayed open each time I withdrew. Looking down her shit tube I could see cum smeared along it. Now I fucked faster and faster until I came again. As I withdrew I looked down the hole and saw my fresh cum mingling with the rest.

My cock was slightly soft but the thought of the final act of fulfilment soon had it hard again. I turned her over again but this time I knelt over her, astride her body, trapping her arms just in case she awoke. I noticed the cum on her face from the others had now dried as I pulled her jaw down. She did not resist. Now my cock was on her tongue, I let her jaw go, her mouth closed around my cock, I started to fuck her mouth. With each stroke I went deeper, each time I expected her to gag but she took my cock as it went deeper and deeper. I had always thought gagging was a reflex action but obviously I was wrong.

My cock started twitching, I knew I was about to cum again. I started to withdraw from her throat (choking on my cum would have spelt trouble). As the head got to her teeth so they gripped my cock and she started sucking. With that I came, not so much cum as before but well worth the energy. I stopped spurting but she kept sucking until I was dry, her jaw relaxed and my cock, now limp, slipped out of her open mouth. I could see my cum in her mouth before her head rolled to one side.

She must be awake I thought as I got off the bed but she gave every impression of being asleep. I lifted an arm and let it go, it fell limply to the bed. I looked back at her face to see my cum trickling from her mouth onto the sheet. It was almost as if she could see me looking for she closed her mouth, swallowed, and yawned, I could see that my cum had gone. She turned over with her back facing me.

Had I been dismissed? I was spent anyway so I picked up my clothes, went back to my room, got into bed but had difficulty getting to sleep, the pleasurable recollections of what had just happened kept coming to mind.

The following lunchtime I was in the kitchen just about to eat when Lucy came in, still dishevelled, and wearing nothing but a bathrobe. She sat opposite and looked at me emotionless.

"I take it you enjoyed yourself last night?"

I was brought back to earth. Was this an innocent question? Of course not, she knew, but what was she going to do. A look of panic must have crossed my face.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to report you to the police. One look at the cummy state I was in and they'd never believe me."

Relief swept over me.

"When did you know?"

"When you fisted me. I was going to resist but I figured it would be pointless, anyway it was pleasant. As it turned out it was probably the right decision, letting you take me was enjoyable, if I'd resisted it would have been painful."

"I wondered if you were awake but you seemed asleep. I'm glad it didn't hurt and you enjoyed it."

"Don't get me wrong. I teased you, some might say I got what I deserved. Just because I enjoyed it doesn't mean I want you in my bed."

"I take it you'll want to find other lodgings."

Now it was her turn to panic.

"Where would I find anywhere else, all the good places have gone. We're both adults, I can put it behind me, I'm sure you can. Unless you want me to go?"

Now it was my turn to look surprised, I felt sure she would go but she had put the ball back in my court, could I control myself?

"If you stay there must be a few ground rules. Firstly - no teasing."

Before I could say any more Georgina came through the door and burst into tears. Lucy immediately comforted her. I left the room.

(To be continued)