Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 84

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsuch
rpsuch
1,518 Followers

"Jeff," I implored.

"I just thought it would be easier to take down from above."

That established his bona fides as a smart ass to those who didn't already know him.

He removed it and tossed it high up in the air. Rich managed to snag it.

"So, Rich, does this give you any ideas?" asked Jeff.

"Jeff!" I scolded. I was saying that a lot.

"Yes, it does," said Rich.

He walked over to Jen and got down on one knee. Jen's eyes bulged with shock. The room went silent. He held up the garter.

"Want to trade? You can probably use this more than I can."

"Did you put him up to this?" She pointed at Jeff.

"To quote Tallulah Bankhead, ‘I'm pure as the driven slush.'"

 

At around 10:30 I told Jeff I was ready to go.

"It's kind of early. Is there anything wrong?"

"No. I've had a wonderful wedding. Now we have a marriage to consummate."

"My memory may be fuzzy, but didn't we take care of that little detail in advance?"

"You can never consummate too often."

"So, did you get your fairytale wedding?" he asked.

"No. It was even better. I couldn't have imagined anything so wonderful."

When we arrived downstairs I was about to ask the doorman to have our limo brought to the door. He smiled and pointed outside where it was already idling.

As we got in I asked the driver how he knew we would leave early.

"Believe it or not … I anticipated your departure."

"Believe it or not?" I asked with ample doubt.

"It's on YouTube," he answered.

I turned to Jeff. "Is this going to be our life?"

He shrugged. "It looks like it's going to be quite an adventure."

I put my arms around him and leaned in closer. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

rpsuch
rpsuch
1,518 Followers
12